Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private [pvt] Reflected

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The water was silent below him, just as his movements were while he sat there with legs crossed. He couldn't help it but somehow watching the water made him rather calm, just like watching a flame would do. You could almost say that everything was reflecting back to him. Beside him, out of his shadow, came to his contract and Shion watched him. "Hmm..?" He questioned and would look towards the white-haired. "Isn't this unusual sight..? Pretty sure you don't even know how to swim."
"I do believe you are right on that subject... But that doesn't change much..?"
Shion questioned his contract on that logic, who in return just seemed to shrug. "You kind of only smoke when you are annoyed, stressed, or the likes... So what is holding you back?" A heavy sigh was given and he leaned with his shoulders against the wall. "I guess everything? Things have been going so well,... So well that I almost fear that everything will collapse soon. I struggle to think, that I am never good enough or will be good enough. Just in this case... How will I end up owning everything in and around the place..? Why does no one get back to me when I try to reach out... Please, don't get tired of me." Shion asked his contract who nodded. He understood how Shion was placing himself and beating himself up every time on almost every little thing. He may seem strong on the outside, but even this demon was fighting his demons day in and out. "It happens every time. People lose interest in me. they get tired of me... Suddenly, they don't bother hitting me up anymore. The conversations get shorter. They forget about me and I just become a distant memory... I do wonder if it's my fault sometimes. But then I realize that people never stay in my life. And there's nothing I can do about it."

MFT: 322
Topic entered
Topic left

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back