Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private [pvt.] So you wanted to go..?

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The morning was filled with appointments, rush cases, and even an emergency operation. A busy morning, one that many hoped not every day would be a case of. This did, however, resulted in a lighter moment in the afternoon, something Nao honestly was hoping for.
Early afternoon Nao had something that kept him busy at least, it was a dissection of a plant, a herb for a matter, it was one that he didn't found before yet. Yet at the same time, this plant didn't make much sense as it wasn't one from the familiar family trees. It was green of color but seemed to have a red shine towards it. It had this minty scent, but Nao didn't dare to taste it.

The outside was a bit chilly, obvious weather for a fall season. There was a breeze but nothing too hard to handle or to light smoke in. He was glad to have taken a break, as a small headache started to form from all the research he had been doing, focusing so much with his eyes that he almost would have strained them. This also did a result that Nao wore his glasses at this given moment. He took a breath and exhaled the smoke again it gave him a moment to distress and clear out his head again. "So if it isn't... But then it would..." He muttered as he looked towards the end of his cigarette, taking one more and slowly breath on it he started to look beyond, it seemed someone was coming closer for their appointment.

Nao pushed out the smoke and placed it in the bin where all buds should be going once done. But the place showed that not all of the people had been doing that. "You must be Hikaru-chan." He said and looked at the palm of his hand to see if he were to be correct.

OOC said:
Topic for Hikaru
WC: 307

Sugihara Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hikaru sat on the balcony, her eyes fixed on a handful of papers with scribbled notes detailing most of the practical information she could piece together about the Medical Branch. She had gathered accounts from her father and a couple of her friends, and had grouped them alongside paraphrased passages from books and, of course, the quick notes she had jotted down after her tutoring session with the Med-chief, Ranji. The Genin now sat furiously reviewing everything she had written down in preparation. Though it would probably be okay to go into her meeting with the newly-appointed Medical Sennin with only a basic knowledge of how the branch worked, she wouldn’t allow herself to leave unprepared- this was clearly too important!

With a quick glance at the clock on the wall, Hikaru rose slowly, her gaze tracing the last line of words one last time before she stood up and hastily packed the notes into her bag to take with her. Rounding the stairs on the way down, she snatched her jacket off of its hook by the doorway and set off into the prickly Autumn air. The Byoin wasn’t far, and luckily she had a good enough idea of the route she had taken last time that navigation wouldn’t be an issue.

An insistent breeze blew the growing winter cold across the sky, dispersing it around whoever happened to be walking by the large hospital. Hikaru ventured up the steps leading to the main building, recalling the instructions for the appointment (instructions that she knew quite well, after several read-throughs). She swept her gaze around the outside, spotting a tall, blue-haired man as she did. He seemed to fit Ranji’s description of a ‘silver-blue, short haired man from the botanical gardens,’ and he confirmed this as Hikaru approached. In response to his greeting, she nodded, bowing. “Yes, that’s right. I’m here for the Medical Branch introduction..” Pausing a moment, she waited for him to introduce himself- she didn’t want to try to guess his name, with the chance of being wrong in front of her possible-future-Sennin.

[WC: 347]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“Yes, that’s right. I’m here for the Medical Branch introduction..” He was glad he had written down that name on the palm of his and along with other notes. As he saw her bow he would raise a hand and shake his head. It wasn't needed in his mind, but you never knew how others were raised. He himself never knew Ranji ever spoke about him, maybe he would never find that out.

He would make a small bow towards the other in return as he would introduce himself. "I'm Sazuki Nao, you may call me Nao. I'm the new Medical Sennin around the place." He did the full introduction as he thought that would fit the best. He would go inside after her and then take the lead towards the cantine, offering her something to drink. He himself grabbed another coffee, his mug was navy blue with 3 red stripes and a half faded symbol on it. It clearly had been long used already. He waited for Hikaru to make a choice before they would move towards his own little office. It was there so he had his own place for if people had need of him when he was around the Byoin. His true office was in the Hokage tower.

It was nothing fancy, it held a desk with few papers on it, an archive with a bookcase beside it. There was a small corner couch against the wall with a table, in the opposite corner were a jacket hanger and a bin. There were no posters or paintings on the wall, so it looked very clean with the white walls. "Sorry that it's so cold around here... Haven't gotten the chance to really settle in." He wouldn't really make a mention about the temperature, but more the vibe it would be giving. "Take a seat please." He himself would grab something to place as a protector on the table and his mug on it, placing one for her if she had a drink too.

He didn't want to drag out the conversation so much, so he actually started to get right to the point. "So... You already had an introduction sort of with Ranji, but what can I clear up for you at this point?" He smiled soft and warm as he would await her answer.

Very rough image of how I see the office.
unknown.png

Sugihara Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hikaru looked up as the man introduced himself- he was the new Medical Sennin indeed, ‘Sazuki Nao’. She smiled in affirmation, and stepped inside the Byoin at his direction as the Sennin followed. She wondered briefly what his talents were; if the Hokage had chosen him to be the head of the Leaf’s medical operations, he must be one of the most qualified Medical ninja in the village. This fascinated Hikaru, mostly because she hadn’t heard of him before, and she wondered what kinds of medical gifts he had to have as he led the pair of them to a nearby cantine. Did it have something to do with a biological Ninjutsu that he could perform, or a special bloodline he possessed…? She blinked when he gave her a choice of something she wanted to drink, her wonderings evaporating at the mundane task in front of her. She selected a friendly-looking mug and poured clear water into it.

- (♫) Now playing: MY NAME IS MIGI by Ken Arai

Hikaru slowly sipped from her mug as they walked, looking around the hospital and trying to familiarize herself with its layout. She was very much looking forward to whatever the Sennin had planned for this meeting- she believed she had made her decision to join the Medical Branch, now it was time to see if the Branch chose her. They stepped into a clean office with simple furnishing. Nao added a brief apology on behalf of the room’s decor as they entered; Hikaru thought it was fine, it just reminded her of some of the rooms in her father’s research facility. It made sense that he hadn’t gotten a chance to settle in, as well, since he had only recently been appointed as Medical Sennin. She sat on the couch, accepting the coaster to place her mug on, and folded her hands for what she half-assumed was some sort of medical interview.

His direct question was a bit of a surprise, but Hikaru went with it happily, “Oh! Well, Ranji introduced me to the branch in general and some of the functions of the Byoin, but I’ve been curious about the duties of the Medical ninja trainees. Will I be helping out in general, or do MiTs have any special jobs?” She thought but did not say that this was assuming she was accepted into the branch in the first place- though it seemed like she was on the right track, part of her mind didn’t want to get all of its hopes up. She felt nervous, but also felt that this wasn’t the time to be afraid. The Sennin’s smile was reassuring, and she relaxed a bit as she waited for his response.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was glad that she took something to drink, often people were so nervous they would decline everything that was offered to them. As they were moving towards his office there were things going on left and right and once they are inside the place Nao would be somewhat in his own element. He didn't like to wobble around the point when they could be straight to the point.
He listened towards her as she was introduced a bit into the branch. "Hm hmm." he would listen to her question and look up a bit. "Well.. every MIT has their own job, mainly to train into the arts of the medical branch, to gain their own signature into the branch, prove themselves. You have the missions, team missions, you are the healer of the party and you have jobs inside the Byoin." He started to explain to her as he took a moment to get a file from a desk. "This is what Ranji had written about you regards the day of your visit.' What would be in front of her was her own medical file, it was quite standard.
Ranji written said:
Dear Sennin, I hope this message would find you well. I have had an Academy Student, her name is Miyazaki Hikaru, she did a day with me and she had shown an exceptional wit regards the medical branch. She got a method to give the harder lady in the room her medicine rather a quicky. Even something that we didn't exactly think of. As she has shown this, she has my vote for getting inside this branch as a medical in training. I am afraid to say I cannot keep her under my wing, but I hope she either could be under your wing or below the wings of this amazing Byion. With kind regards, Ranji ex-medical Chief."

"So.. see this as an invitation, what do you think?"

OOC said:
Medical in training rank offered.
WC: 320 MFT

Sugihara Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hikaru listened closely as the Sennin explained the branch duties of a Med-nin in training, wondering if she should take notes or not. Her job would be to help out in general with things inside the Byoin, that much she already knew, as well as to train in the Medical arts to help the injured and sick of Konoha. She was definitely looking forward to becoming more proficient with healing- as Nao said, she would be embarking on missions as the team’s medical expert. Proving herself would be a given, hopefully.

He retrieved a file from the desk at the front of the room, placing it on the table in front of her. What Ranji had written about her… although she was mostly sure that it was good news, she naturally couldn’t help but wonder, and she took the file and opened it carefully. Peering into its contents, she discovered a page of writing that detailed the Med-nin Chief’s recommendation to the Sennin. He had praised her highly, a little beyond what she herself thought of her performance during the medical introduction class. Without any ado, Nao posed the question to her- what did she think? At this point, Hikaru was very sure of what she thought: “Yes, I’d be honored! I’m ready to start as soon as possible.”

OOC said:
Medical in training rank accepted!

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was waiting for her answer, but once she gave it Nao smiled brightly. "Glad to hear that" He would hold out his hand for the other to accept. "welcome to the medical branch." He would walk, after a handshake, towards his desk and grab something out of there. "It is up to you if you wear it or not..." he would show a clip which could be attached to the headband. "This is a small thing that shows you aren't just a shinobi. You can also wear a medical band around your upper arm... But I found, for me, that I became a target because of them..." He was honest in his words. "Also, I will make sure you have an access card by tomorrow, to make sure you can go and come around the place. In the library, you can now also take up advanced medical books. Just not the expert books yet. If you wish to learn something more specific, please head towards me or one of the medical chiefs. Keiji is also head of the research branch and Hoheto of the combat medical branch. Your work will start Monday sharp, take the time to prepare even if it is a little. The first week will be guided by a medical in training, before you go on, on your own with the rounds." He explained everything and would hope she wouldn't see a problem now that she joined. "All we ask of Medical in training is to, at least, spend 48 hours in the byoin to work. You are free to schedule how much time and where you place it. However, if you get called in, you are there. If you miss it, it will be written down."

He would wait on some form of acknowledgment from her before he would take a sip of his drink. "are there any questions..? Oh! and if you really wish to be trained under me, please take this option into consideration. I have my own clan with its house. You can live with me since you are Medical in training, you can opt for your own place or living in the main house. That way I can help you out more often, this is if you wish to see fit. "

Sugihara Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
She grinned in response to the Sennin’s smile, relieved that it hadn’t been as much of an interview-type meeting as she had been expecting. She shook his hand, trying her best to record this moment in her memory- the sudden but slight change in the atmosphere of the Byoin, the words “welcome to the medical branch.” She accepted the Medical Branch’s identifying clip gladly, and untied her headband on the spot to attach it. The medical band she was more hesitant with, as she could see how wearing one on a mission would single you out as a target (and the whole point of a Medical shinobi was to not be taken out first). Hikaru gave a nod, and returned her headband to her forehead again.

She was especially glad to hear that she could borrow more in-depth books on the medical field; it was an excuse to learn as much as she could about the Branch and her role in it, and she certainly wouldn’t complain about picking up any new techniques. She nodded once more, confirming that she would check in with one of the Medical Chiefs or Nao himself if she had questions (which would almost definitely be the case). She knew Hoheto- he had been the captain of her first mission- and was interested in meeting Keiji as well. Monday sharp… she considered writing it down somewhere, maybe just to assure the Sennin that she would absolutely be there, but she couldn’t picture herself forgetting something this important. She gave another nod to show she understood. 48 hours sounded reasonable, especially considering that she didn’t have much else to do besides training, reading, and the occasional mission.

He paused, and she smiled in confirmation, adjusting her headband under the addition of her new Branch clip. “Nope, I think you answered all my questions! I’ll be here on Monday.” She paused herself to think about his offer- she did really wish to be trained under him, but she lived with her father and always had. They had their own clan identity, however loose it might be with him being out-of-favor and all. “I really appreciate your offer! I’ll speak with my father and hopefully I’ll be able to at least visit.”

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Once he had given the offer he was happy to see how she accepted it, to showcase it he still gave her a weekend off basically. Often people were already supposed to come the next day.

Now that their talk was coming to an end, he was curious to see if she had any questions left, but as she answered it seemed there were none to be answered at this given moment. "Well then Miyazaki Hikaru, I will see you on Monday. Don't be too worried about your first day. If your father wishes, he can come and see the house for itself or have a chat with me. After all, you will be placed in my care in and around the house. As you will be my guest once you come over for visits." He would smile towards her softly. He was proud to see her headband like that and it filled him a bit more with joy. With that he would stand up, his drink empties too, and move towards the door. "please take care of yourself. I am sorry but I have to keep moving again as I still have to do some arrangements."

After all, that odd flower was still lingering on his mind. Where did it come from, how did it function exactly and how could he use the potentials for the betterment of the Medical shinobi? Or what was there to be alert about.. So many mysteries that he yet had to find out. And with that on his mind, he started to move towards the herbal garden after.

[Topic left unless stopped]
[MFT: 264]

Sugihara Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“Ok, thank you! I’ll be here on Monday. I’ll speak with my father, hopefully we can visit soon!” She was still getting used to her new status in the branch- not to mention the fact that Nao had agreed to be her tutor. He stood up, and Hikaru, sensing that it was time to go, rose too. She nodded in response, retrieving her own mug and following him to the door. Before she started down the brightly-lit hall, she faced her new Sensei and bowed, “Thank you again for accepting me into the Medical Branch. I’ll do my best- I can’t wait for Monday!” She grinned wide, and turned back down the hall towards the door to replace her mug.

[Topic left]
OOC: Short post lol. Thank you for the branch entry topic!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back