Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private [pvt] Training

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Hato's gaze had changed after the mission, he had met Shion and it was now already a month later. He wanted to vent out, as after all he felt honestly different. "Ne- Hato-kun..." Shion sounded with a little mischief in his voice. " Hmm?" Hato barely commented as he did a few stretches, Shion was assigned to be his partner, even though he was pretty new. They were supricingly getting along with each other. "How do you feel now?" Shion asked as he tried to act rather worried. "Same as yesterday, odd..." Hato shrugged it off, it was true... He felt like warmth was always needed, like he needed to be fighting something or someone in the meanwhile. A sigh was given by the male as he, without warning, lashed out to Shion. "Tsk..." Hato gave an rather annoyed sound as he seemed to have missed his target at the first hit. "Leave the Taijutsu to me, Hato-kun~!" The tease in his voice was somewhat annoying him even more. Perhaps it was still a lingering feeling from the mission. "Shut up!" Hato said and soon would give him the warmth of a dragon fire his way. Shion took it head on and grinned. "Alright... Let us spar... So you can anger freely..." Shion said in all seriousness as he knew this boy was troubled, he knew his past after all.

After the spar Hato was laying on the ground, panting. After all this person was still far above him in combat and regular. Shion was humming as he sat down beside Hato, already fixing his wounds that he had gotten from the fighting. "Rattled out??" Hato looked blank towards the above. "Yeah..." "So what was troubling you?" It was a moment of silence before he would answer. "The mission still bugs me... Not only... It still hurts that Blitz ain't around." Shion only gave a soft and warming smile. "I can imagine that..." Shion started to stretch out as he was done fixing Hato's wounds. "So... What about some ramen?" "Ehh.. Sure... You pay." "Hmm~! Alright, but now you owe me." "Tsk..."

OOC: This is done through Work PC, no use of grammarly was available.

Topic entered with NPC Shion,
Topic Left with NPC Shion,

Topic entered / Left

MFT || Wc: 351

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back