Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private [pvt] [Tutor] Uchiha Mirei's first tutor

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
After the last time, he had been teaching… He was a bit hesitant, yet being hesitant also gave him a lot of trouble. For this, he decided to go, a little bit, back to his roots. To have a tutor at the academy grounds.
A simple set of hand seals were made and as he touched the ground Jibril came forth from his Shadow. “Master~?” She purred and Nao started to roll his eyes. “Mornin’ Jibril…” he would say and he held a teasing look. “No… bad…” He sprayed her with water and she snickered a time before drying herself off. “Not my bad.” A smile suited her face as she hovered behind the Sennin who started to get walking to the academy grounds. “huh..? He honestly didn't get that jab of his contract. "I just have you around as I gave Sai a day off…” “Ara..?” A hand covered her mouth and she couldn’t even stop smiling.

“Who are we even teaching…” He muttered soft and Jibril hummed happily. “An Uchiha.. “Is it damn rabbit season or something?!” And that instantly reminded him of a beating. “I shouldn’t say that out loud… after all.. she was a mother of an Uchiha…” It was a bitter reminder as he had learned that topic later on. “Why Uchiha’s... “ Throughout his past, he never had been on good terms and that sadly had remained till even now.

While he was smoking he got to the academy grounds. He already had figured this would be an outside class, even if it were to be cold outside due to winter… "Now where would this Uchiha be...?" He would puff out some smoke and walk to the outside training grounds. It was obviously empty. Nao was dressed somewhat warm, he had his sennin robes on, a scarf around his neck, and a pair of hand warmers. He had thick boots on and casual shinobi gear underneath. HIs pouch resting on his hip and a set of kunai to his leg. "Maybe a hot chocolate... Nah... coffee... a nice cup of coffee after this tutor..."

OOC said:
Jibril Speech (Yokai Contract)
Jibril thoughts (to Nao only)
Nao speech
Nao Thoughts.

Tutor for Uchiha Mirei

TWC: 350 / 1500
Post 1/5[/quote[

Uchiha Mirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In light of her most recent experiences, between disrespectful kids, the mess that was her clan, and her immediate family consisting of a nosy kid, a lazy oaf and the shadiest person on the face of the planet, Mirei had resigned herself to the fact that she was destined to be surrounded by weirdos. In the face of this evidence, she found solace in pursuing knowledge, as well as mastery of her innate casting prowess: working on honing all manners of skills that could prove useful in the future was a good way of keeping her mind off the present. This was the reason why had requested a private tutoring session for that afternoon... Hopefully her instructor wasn't going to be another weirdo.

Arriving at the training grounds and spotting the person who was waiting for her, Mirei made a point to salute properly.

Genin of the Leaf, Uchiha Mirei, reporting for duty! I am very thankful to you for taking on my request, sensei: I shall be in your care!

She desperately tried to ignore the fact that her would-be tutor appeared to be talking to... Something. "Please not another weirdo" was all she could think to herself.

WC: 199

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
'If only I knew this was an Uchiha...' He thought towards himself as he left a small sigh. Nao's gaze wasn't the usual kind eyes he held towards a student, genin, or even a person... His gaze was a bit hardened. "Jibril... Uchiha Mirei... Uchiha... Jibril, my Yokai contract." Nao let that be the introduction and Jibril would there be waving. "Kind of hurtful that you ignored my presence... " She would grin towards the genin. "Jibril.. bad.." He sighed softly and the Yokai hummed while going forwards to the training area.

"Tutor is about chakra control... before we start this, what do you know about it and what can you do?" Nao asked and would walk towards the practicing grounds. He remembered her last time with an Uchiha being loud mouthing about what they could do.

OOC said:
Jibril Speech (Yokai Contract)
Jibril thoughts (to Nao only)
Nao speech
Nao Thoughts.

Tutor for Uchiha Mirei

TWC: (350+137) / 1500
Post 2/5

Uchiha Mirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I'm... Uh... Sorry?

Mirei ventured, addressing the summon's remark. A part of her was really starting to dread that this would turn out to be a brand new type of weirdo after all.
Be as it may, she hurried after the sensei, trying her best to answer the question she had been asked.

Honestly, I'm not so sure how to answer that. I mean sure, I know what chakra is, and I know how to direct it in order to create jutsus: recently I managed to figure out how to use the Sharingan, so that definitely helps as well. However, I'm not really sure what there is to know beyond that, so I can't really tell how deep my knowledge on the matter really is. Probably not much.

She added with a sigh. "And I have my lazy old man to thank for that", she mentally added, but of course she wasn't going to let herself be heard saying such things aloud.

Like, when you say "chakra control", do you mean that as in, controlling one's chakra output when creating a jutsu? As in, having control on the precise amount of chakra that leaves one's body? Is such a thing even possible?

The more questions she asked, the more she felt like asking. Without even realising, she was quickly reverting to her old, overly curious self from when she was a small child: she had always loved learning new things, after all.

WC: 242, total 441

Last edited:

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was surprised... For the first time, he had heard a sorry out of a mouth of an Uchiha... Maybe they weren't dead rotten after all and to make it even more remarkable. This one didn't know everything about it. "I mean everything... Creation, summoning, jutsu's, manifesting them outside the body, keeping them inside, water walk, tree walk, wall walking everything. Chakra control, how you yourself can manipulate chakra to control it."

"Let's just... start with the basics..."
He said soft and Jibril would nod softly. "From what I was taught, the story goes as follows. The high one spread chakra to others through a practice called ninshū, intending to create peace by using the chakra to connect people's spiritual energy so that they would understand one another without even talking. However, the people did not use chakra in the way they hoped, instead of using it to connect their inner spirit and physical energies. They kneaded their inner chakra to amplify and weaponize it, creating what is now known as ninjutsu." Nao would walk towards the side of the school's building since there was no large object near at the given time.

" Chakra is ordinarily not visible to the unaided eye unless it is highly concentrated or manifested in large amounts. Some people can actually see the chakra such as the Hyuuga households. They can also see the Chakra points that go through a person. There are even many gates in a chakra person, but often only a Hachimon can truly bring them to light. As there are 8 gates... We have never heard of a person that activated all 8 and survived. 7 is the current maximum I do believe..." Jibril added that as she thought Nao forgot that part.

Nao would set a foot on the side of the building and with a small jump since his injured hip, he stood solid on the side. "With Chakra, you can also do many forms and things. INdeed like you said, creation chakra. To create something from your own manifestation. Such as clones and creations. For example, even Jibril here who I summoned with a portion of my own chakra..." he would point to Jibril.

"With chakra, you can also walk on objects, without falling off as you can see to my master." She would hum a little and cross her arms. "There is even a difference in strength output on what kind of just, you can cast weaker ones... or stronger ones, even if they are the same. It just is a matter of mastering such one. Have you ever tried walking on trees yet? Before we get to buildings... New people tend to blow trees up, let alone houses. Oeh- we could water walk one time. " Jibril already got to be excited about these things.

Uchiha Mirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mirei was trying her hardest to properly listen to everything she was being told, and memorize it to the best of her abilities. A part of her was beating herself up for not bringing a notebook, but then again, taking notes while walking after an instructor, a ninjutsu instructor no less, would most likely look completely ridiculous.

I see, I see.

She mumbled, as she tried to take everything in. Her attention in particular was piqued at the mention of the Hyuuga and their unique ocular ability, the Byakugan: without even thinking, her hand reached for her bang and moved it aside. Underneath, her forehead protector had been reworked into a makeshift eyepatch, which she carefully removed: her left eye underneath was in... Quite the sorry state. A deep laceration had cut straight through it diagonally, to the point that her iris looked broken and mangled, the pupil barely visible. The sharp pain that had plagued Mirei when she was a little kid came back with a vengeance, as soon as the damaged eye was exposed to the air... But then something happened: as the right eye started glowing of a deep scarlet color, with a black circle around the iris prominently displaying a single tear-like tomoe, the left one followed suit. Soon enough, both eyes were intensely staring at the world with that red glow of theirs, and the iris of the left one appeared to have reconstructed itself, proudly displaying, much like the right one, a perfect one-tomoe Sharingan, the birthright of every member of the Uchiha clan.

Not that Mirei realized any of that: to her, it was just that her left eye suddenly didn't hurt anymore. Which was precisely what she was planning to ask about.

So sensei, essentially what you and your... Uh... Friend are saying, is that chakra can be made to flow through any part of one's body. I just wanted to ask: to which extent can the ability to do so be trained, and is there any method in particular to improve one's mastery of it? Also, is that the reason because my left eye doesn't hurt anymore despite the injury, when I have the Sharingan up? Because my chakra is being channeled through it?

WC: 373, total 814

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao looked towards her and eventually heard her question. "Yokai Contract..." He would first off correct her. "You don't have to look at me with Sharingan..." he would say bluntly before talking about it. 'Sheesh... They cannot even tell their own people what it is..?'

" A wielder of this Sharingan, also often known for keekei genkai do experience a powerful emotional condition. When this happens, their brain releases a special form of chakra which affects the optic nerves. For Uchiha meaning they transform the eye into Sharingan... This is why it is often called the eye that reflects the heart. Yet often mistaken by you people by the curse of hatred... as negative emotions are more easily gained rather than the positive ones.. "

A small pause before he continued on. "Negative emotions such as stress or a loss of a person or object. Positive emotions like a drive to protect or to be reunited with a loved one..." He would look towards her and hoping she was understanding this part.

"As of the moment you only seem to possess a single tomoe... just a question in between... shouldn't brats be taught this by their representative clan..?" Nao really wanted to know why this kid wasn't even taught the basics of it and he had to, as an Uchiha disliker, teach these things. So he was glad that Jibril had the guts to ask it as of the moment. But after the answer to the question, he would continue to explain how to 'train' such a thing. "Through emotional growth of extreme conditions, the Sharingan will continue to develop, its full maturation represented by a third tomoe. "

Uchiha Mirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mirei reacted to the strange creature's question with a partly baffled, partly shocked, partly offended expression (see my avatar), while blushing so violently her face pretty much became the same color as her Sharingan.

D-don't misunderstand, it's not like I don't know the basics of how this power works! Naturally, the moment I obtained it I was explained everything about WHAT it does, so much so that I already knew almost everything you just said... But nobody ever took the time to explain to me HOW it does it, and that is the part I am curious about. Like, this bit you mentioned about emotions: I already had been told about it, but nobody ever considered exploring with me the implications of it. Think about it: if emotions can unlock a power this great in a person's eye, and if actually using such power involves channelling one's chakra towards the eyes, then does it mean that emotions directly affect the flow of one's chakra? Is this something that only pertains to the Sharingan and the Uchiha clan, or could it leveraged for other jutsus too? Could research on the interaction between emotions and the flow of chakra lead to breakthroughs in the way chakra is used, exploiting the part you were explaining earlier about controlling one's chakra to optimize one's jutsus? But then, would that mean that meditation, asceticism and minute control over one's emotional state could potentially become more effective than ninja training when it comes to mastering one's chakra and reaching new heights of power?

With every new question, Mirei was straying further and further from the original scope of the lesson... Something she eventually realized herself, which caused her to blush, if possible, even more.

I... Uh... I'm sorry. It's just, when it comes to unlocking and mastering new ways of achieving greater and greater heights of power, I'm just that curious about it, and so I often end up getting ahead of myself. I guess I should learn to stick more closely to the fundamentals at least for the time being, right sensei?

Had future historians had access to any kind of records of this conversation, they would have probably identified in this moment the very first time Mirei's infamous thirst for knowledge and power, which would go on to have such a massive impact on her fate and that of the people around her, was first made manifest in the presence of others. In retrospect, the wisest course of action for Nao would probably have been to kill her there and then... But he had no way of knowing it at the time.

WC 438, total 1252

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao would be listening to the kid ranting on about a story... But he was pretty sure he just explained that there was a sort of chakra realeased to the optics... that he already explained the how bit. ut he could see why they wanted to know more about it. "Well... As far as I know, only Uchiha have these optics right? So that means, they have some sort of chakra that they release to their own optics. To get new heights... you have to do it yourself, as only you have this. Maybe another Uchiha, real uchiha could help you out... But certainly not me." He noticed that they understood that the lesson was completly off track and there was basically nothing left of it anymore.

"There is nothing wrong with gaining strength... it's only natural.... But do try to keep in mind the who, what and even where... Kids are supposed to be kids... let worrying be done by adults..."

Uchiha Mirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Y-yes, sensei. I just can't help getting carried away when it comes to fantasizing about discovering new things... But I'll try and be more grounded from now on.

Mirei made a big effort to be as polite and respectful as possible and, following the various instructions as she was given them, she endeavored to be an exemplar student for Shion-sensei and his bizarre companion, as the lesson proceeded. Yet deep down, a part of her was still dissatisfied, about the way her curiosity had been dismissed, and in particular about Shion-sensei's "kids are supposed to be kids" line: a similar mentality was exactly the reason why her father Suichiro had explained so little to her about the nature of her clan's abilities in general, as well as her own specifically, up to that point, and it was also the reason why her mother Kotori was always so cagey about details concerning her own line of work and her own combat capabilities... Which, in a way, Mirei was grateful to them for, it was clear they were trying to protect her and help her ease into the shinobi world little by little, and obviously they were doing so because they loved her and wanted to protect her: but on the other hand, was it really that wise to shelter a youngster who was actively trying to become what was, at the end of the day, a professional killer and spy for hire?

She wanted to know more. She wanted greater knowledge so that she could obtain greater power, and use it to protect her friends, her clan, her family, her little sister: and as it's often the case for teenagers, the inherent contradiction in her desires (she didn't want her parents to protect and shelter her, yet she wanted to do pretty much the exact same thing to her sister) was completely lost on her. All she realized was that, for the time being, she didn't have much of a choice: all she could do was walk the path adults had set up for her.

But one day she'd finally be independent, and then she'd play by her own rules: that was her ultimate goal at that point in her life which, once again, was pretty much the standard for most teenagers her age. Each teenager in the world is not as unique and "different from the pack" as they like to think they are, and Mirei was no exception.

WC 409, total 1661

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The sennin would ground himself once more at the ground and look towards her. He could see she was puzzled by his words and decided to sigh a time loud. Jibril already knew what was going on and smirked before puffing away in a puff of smoke. "No help from you huh..." Nao muttered as the contract vanished.

"What I meant with let worrying by done by us... Is that you are right now a child, make mistakes, learn from the mistakes... Once you are older, those mistakes, that you can make now, won't be permitted as an adult... For example; I would spill tea at the printer at the Byoin helpdesk. I would get the blame, i would need to pay for it and get all the work done.. But when a kid does it... The Byoin covers it, the child only gets treatment for a burn if they got that... and the adults will be careful that it won't happen again." He hoped to encourage her to make mistakes to learn from them now, to grow from them now.

"Just be a kid... Make mistakes, learn from the mistakes to come out stronger." He would give that advice in the hope this child would understand this way of reasoning rather than the other.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back