Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[pvt za] another one bites the dust.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The kid walked around the streets… He would look towards one of the side alleys and recognized a group in an instant. ’ Why are they expanding how they are… Sheesh… He would kick a rock and soon found himself already on the run. After a solid run around the oak district, he had managed to shake them off with a simple transformation Jutsu. Next to a bakery he slumped down against the wall. Leaning on his arm he looks at the streets. There was nothing much going on today… They had a day off from the academy and he had no new leads upon his investigation… However, he had become less silent in and around the place. Often having people now talk or gossip about him.

Rumors would be going that a devil’s child had come to life, that it was a child of the woman that incarnated herself before and blew up. All kinds of odd stories came to life and often they were not true. Out of all of the stories, there was maybe one thing true and the rest was just made up. Together they formed a story that was a true one… but then you had to fish for those words.

He had found a way to get food, just sit patiently next door to this bakery… And eventually, the owner gave them a piece of bread. It was enough to sustain for a small while, and it was good that he had gotten something to eat… because as soon as he hopped rooftops he found himself a red-haired at one point. ’ Wasn’t that Za?’ He thought towards himself and landed soon near him. He would slowly wave towards the other. “Kelp..” he used his safeword for Hello and would then cross his arms with a tilting head. He seemed… definitely better then the days he had been roaming before. He remembered the last fight he had with the other when he wanted to test the other out. Slowly he would stretch himself out and look towards him.

[MFT: WC 342]
[Topic for Za]

Edit: Placed in an avatar to display his old face claim.

Last edited:

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
Fickle. The word of the day, as the nights would come about, he would find himself looking to find more work. Buying scrolls to learn jutsu and had taken its toll on him today. The deep fear that he was within him that there would never be enough time to master everything was beginning to weigh on the young boy. It was enough to know what was going on from the day to day operations of the things Nobu wanted to have happened around the Clan house. Spending time with Sumiko was a breeze and much needed, but he needed to figure out his Jutsu. He had to figure out something regarding it especially with the number of things happening in the village. The tournament was coming up and Za had already signed up.

He had to overcome the innate fear of losing... because he couldnt lose until he lost. That was a loser's mentality. He had to work himself up to the challenges that lay ahead and with everything within the works he'd been doing Za found himself flourishing now. The age of fourteen was looking better and better every day. He wasnt too shabby about working out and training, but he needed to test himself. Te Extent of his abilities were within what he was able to do with the jutsu he knew, and the timing of it all... so he was actually actively looking for Shion.

And he found him. Landing next to him and giving the weird hello, but it wasnt anything tat Za wasnt used to. "Oioi. I was just looking for you... Are you busy?", tilting his head and smirking Za would wait for the response before finishing, "I wanted to spar with you... And to offer you something after we were done." with that the ball was in Shion's court. What would he do?

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shion didn't sign up for the tournament as it didn't hold value for him and that meant more moving and problems and what not.. .besides the fact that he was getting known throughout the streets wasn't the most favorable thing that was happening at this moment.

As he landed he looked towards the male, slowly tilting his head towards him as he heard him out. Straightening out his back he would stand at a mighty of 1.60 compared to his friend. "Okaka..." He said softly and started to shake his head to make it extra clear that it was a no. He wasn't busy or anything as of this point. At the mention of a spar, he would perk his ears a little. 'eah... really? Guess we could make this interesting...' he thought a moment later and slowly would nod. He would slowly grin. "Tuna Mayo.." he said a little bit cocky.

(Kelp): Means: "Hello."
(Salmon): Use for affirmation.
(Okaka): Use for negation.
(Leaf mustard): Means "Are you OK?"
(Chopped katsuobushi): Means: "Idiot."
(Tuna Tuna): Means: "Look."
(Tuna Mayo): Means: "Beware." use for a warning.
(Shake Sushi): Use for apologizing

Edit: Edit in an avatar since this is his old FC topic.

Last edited:

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
Intrigued, Za would motion for Shion to follow, causing Za to sprint up the side of one of the buildings, back to where Shion had been previously. The chakra gave his feet some easy grip but it was also something that he'd been practicing for a bit with his chakra control. He wondered how this spar would go but Za also knew that there was more to be gained in losing a spar than winning. Plus, he had to get his win back against Shion. They'd tied years ago, but now this would be the test letting them know who was the superior fighter at the moment.

Once they got to the desired spot, Za would smirk, "This seems good. Empty Roof top. No one to see ya lose..." he'd say as he looked over the railing. His visor firmly over his demeanor and with everything that he would have to do and everything that he would go about doing in this spar Za knew that he would not be able to take Shion down easily, but Za was someone that could fight for a long period of time...

"...So I wanted to say, If you're good enough, I want to bring you into the Mansion with Nobu, myself, and Sumiko. To have a home, and a family that may not be blood related to you... So, Show me whatcha got.", nodding he would begin the initiation, and holding unto his obsidian blade Za would prepare before lunging forward beginning the spar.

[Calling Bmod]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
giphy.gif

Just a couple of reminders, requests, and requirements:
  • Link all your stuff in your actions: If you're using a jutsu, link it. If you're using an affinity move, link to the list. If you're using a dependent action from a CA/BL, link to the CA/BL, etc.; the less guess work/searching you take out of my time, the quicker I can do the battle bits!
  • List your passives: I know this might seem like additional work, but making a 1-time list and copying and pasting it with each submission of your actions would be a benefit for you and I! This is one of the areas a mod most regularly misses (and at times one players also overlook), so help me, help you!
  • If you have any concerns contact me on Discord (my name has Razio/mr_cac in it!): If I don't respond immediately I'm either at work (I have discord on my phone) or I'm caught up with some IRL stuff, give me a bit of patience and I will get back to you asap!
  • ---- Please do not debate my mod in Gen Chat, go to another Mod to 'second opinion' my mod or just generally flame/disrespect me, as I promise you all the work I am doing for your mod isn't to offend/hurt/screw you over. Chat with me about mod questions, if we don't reach a satisfactory result, we can get the System Head involved to make sure both parties are taken care of!
  • Based on previous rulings and how things are written, I like to adhere to "what you write is what you want", so please be careful and clear in your actions/conditionals.
  • If something is wrong in your profile, even if it was approved incorrectly, it's wrong and unusable. (ie. Shinobi 101 written wrong, Wrong class becomes rookie class.)
  • Unless you both agree to something different, we will do the 48 hours as the limit to submit your actions after a round has been posted.
  • Fair warning, I am a father of 2 little rugrats, so while this mod will be my current primary priority for site activity until it is concluded, that I may also be caught up in some paternal struggles on and off during this time. If I ever feel like I cannot maintain this mod, I will swiftly transition it out of my care, but I don't believe this will become an issue =)

Now if you will both send me all of your battle information via a Private Message on this site (nothing round related over Discord) and actions we can get this party started! Also, sorry about the delay, the winter storm impacted my small town a bit hard so I have been using my cell phone data... and modding on a phone did not seem like a life I wanted to live (also wanted to give Sushi a chance to say "no" to me if he wanted)!

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
555a1604800b41e2-steam-community-random-anime-fight.gif
Participants
Shion Yoshino"Yokai" - Shion's ContractZatoru
HP: 5300 - 334 = 4966
CP: 4515 - 1045 = 3470

AP: 4
AP Next Round: 5

Maintains:
HP: 3990
CP: 3990 - 250 = 3740

AP: 3
AP Next Round: 3.5

Maintains: ???? Maintaining
HP: 7200 - 736 (ignores 225; 511) = 6689
CP: 3300 - 612 = 2688

AP: 4
AP Nex Round: 4.5

Maintains:

What happened?​
  • 0 sec - Shion bares his Claws (equipped passively)
  • 0 sec - Zatoru shifts into Main Branch Style (Modded at 0 seconds due to Initiative)
  • 0 sec- Zatoru does ????? to Shion (Sneak Attack)
    • Partial Hit (50%) [25 vs 25] | DMG: 90 | Shion is aware of Zatoru
  • 0 sec- Zatoru Free Basic Strike (Strategist) to Shion
    • MISS [16 vs 23]
  • 2.50 sec - Shion summons "Yokai" aka "Not Loved Enough to be Named"
  • 2.50 sec - Zatoru now has Bandaged Hands equipped
  • 4.17 sec - "Yokai" equips "Insert Name" aka "The Weapon that isn't Good Enough for a Name"
  • 4.38 sec- Shion performs Spinning Wind (Mastered) against Zatoru
    • Strike 1 Full Hit [18 vs 11] | DMG: 194 | 7% chance to disorient (Fails, 91)
    • Strike 2 Full Hit [20 vs 9] | DMG: 194
    • Strike 3 Full Hit [18 vs 12] | DMG: 194 | 7% chance to trip (Fails, 29)
  • 5.63 sec- Shion performs Janken(Mastered) against Zatoru
    • MISS [16 vs 22]
  • 6.88 sec- Zatoru casts Carpe Diem (Rank 1) vs Shion
    • Full Hit [24 vs 11] | DMG: 244 (-10%, -30%) | Shion is Bound
  • 9.17 sec-"Yokai" performs a Hidden Action
    • Full Hit [20 vs 17] | DMG: 154
Notes:​
Listen, rolls weren't really in the middle. You either got really good rolls or really bad rolls...I cannot control this misfortune! I have messaged a question to you, Zatoru (since you have cut off methods of reaching you on discord), so there may be a small edit depending on that response.

Any questions, concerns, or changes you think should be made or asked--please feel free to PM me on the site or DM me on Discord (Raizo or mr_cac#9467)

Shout out to Owly...because I stole your table for this mod, and if you took it from someone else shout out to them!

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
His gaze started to focus if only a little bit... There wasn't much else that really started to focus, as if he wasn't even taking this all that serious. At the beginning of the fight, he started to grow claws and he looked at Za going standing different. 'Guess we both learned a thing or two new...' He thought towards himself and then only noticed he was hit by something. "Tsk.." He made an annoyed sound as he looked to Zatoru, whatever he attempted to do there, that didn't really work out in the best.
Now it was his turn to get some damage in.. and as he did both his attacks, he noticed eh missed the last one. But he was still a little worried... As the bind ran off he had a slight idea of what he had used. But he was worried about his friend because, frankly, he had little idea how strong or weak he honestly was. "Leaf mustard" He asked his friend to see if he was okay after that little barrage. 'Really hope I didn't hurt him that badly... but the bind is annoying...'

(Kelp): Means: "Hello."
(Salmon): Use for affirmation.
(Okaka): Use for negation.
(Leaf mustard): Means "Are you OK?"
(Chopped katsuobushi): Means: "Idiot."
(Tuna Tuna): Means: "Look."
(Tuna Mayo): Means: "Beware." use for a warning.
(Shake Sushi): Use for apologizing

[Actions Send]

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
Smirking as they would begin to surge forward. Za would swipe quickly twice at Shion, one of them grazing Shion like he'd done in the past, though it would seem that Shion was completely more sturdy than the previous time they had an encounter. 'I see, This is going to be different... Time to step it up.' before he could get settled Shion would summon something to the battle, and Za would smirk, "I see you felt the need of assistance to fight me... Ooooh I'm honored~" being coy was one thing but he didnt know a thing about the new intruder to the fight.

"Hm." humming for a moment Za would snap his fingers ans smirk once again. Maybe it would be time to summon the one true plague to the field of battle. Maybe this would be something that would overwhelm them, and maybe taking the spotlight off of Za for the time being. However, this might be good practice to fight two against one...

"Of course Im fine! Now! You and your new friend! PREPARE! FOR BAKU! THE PLAGUE!"

And then he would drop his blade to the ground before he would begin the ritual!

[Actions Being Sent]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
555a1604800b41e2-steam-community-random-anime-fight.gif
Participants
Shion Yoshino"Yokai" - Shion's ContractZatoru
HP: 4966 - 1510 = 3456
CP: 3470 - 504 = 2966

AP: 5 - 2.75
AP Next Round: 5

Maintains:
HP: 3990
CP: 3740 - 400 = 3340

AP: 3.5 - 2.5
AP Next Round: 4

Maintains: Maintaining ???
HP: 6689 - (571-225=)346 = 6343
CP: 2688 - 852 = 1836

AP: 4.5 - 4.5
AP Nex Round: 4

Maintains:

What happened?​
  • 0 sec - Zatoru's head feels like it is in a fog
    • 154 DMG
  • 0 sec - Zatoru does ????? to Shion (Sneak Attack)
    • Partial Hit (25%) [24 vs 25] | DMG: 22 | Shion is aware of Zatoru
  • 0 sec - Zatoru Free Basic Strike (Strategist) to Shion
    • Hit [16 vs 23] | DMG: 81
  • 0 sec - Zatoru's Bandaged Wrapped Hands disappear... revealing an old dirty bastard blade!!!!
  • 2.00 sec - Shion uses Thunderfist (Mastered) | Hands are now crackling with lightning!!!
  • 2.86 sec - Yokai performs a Genjutsu
    • Hit [30 vs 23] | DMG: (Critical) 115 | Zatoru's blade feels hot, but his head is no longer in a fog
  • 3.89 sec - Zatoru performs Set-Up (Rank 1) vs Shion
    • Strike 1 Miss [19 vs 23]
    • Strike 2 Partial Hit (25%) [19 vs 20] | DMG: 53
    • Strike 3 Full Hit [22 vs 12] | DMG: 213
  • 4.50 sec - Shion performs Dragon Assault (Devil's Trick)(Mastered) against Zatoru
    • MISS [18 vs 28] | The Devil's Trick fails
  • 6.67 sec - Zatoru casts 7 Hit Combo (Mastered) vs Shion
    • Hit [18 vs 14] | DMG: 57
    • Hit [26 vs 9] | DMG: 57
    • Hit [31 vs 13] | DMG: 57
    • Hit [27 vs 15] | DMG: 57
    • Hit [22 vs 15] | DMG: 57
    • Hit [36 vs 10] | DMG: 114 (Critical)
    • Hit [18 vs 16] | DMG: 57
    • Total DMG: 456
  • 6.67 sec - Zatoru drops his ODB | Zatoru's weapon no longer feels hot
  • 7.15 sec -"Yokai" performs a Genjutsu
    • Success [19 vs 17] | DMG: 302
  • 10 sec - Zatoru casts Air Bullet (Rank 1) with Special Action Gale Palm against Shion
    • Hit [28 vs 14] | DMG: 685 | 20% Chance to cause Gaspless Effect (roll is a 3, chance succeeds!)
Notes:​
Honestly, I have thoughts/suggestions for both of you, over varying levels of "importance", so if you ever want to know what is in my mind from following along please feel free to let me know! Otherwise, keep on fighting, dreamers! Also, I have gained some interesting insight myself from both of you, so I appreciate the lessons gained from these mods ;)

Changed wording on the casting of Genjutsu to meet the wording in the UBR "Shinobi Bob uses a Genjutsu", I was still using an older mindset of "Hidden Actions" for them, apologies!

Any questions, concerns, or changes you think should be made or asked--please feel free to PM me on the site or DM me on Discord (Raizo or mr_cac#9467)

Shout out to Owly...because I stole your table for this mod, and if you took it from someone else shout out to them!

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[topic left due to inactivity.]

Thank you very much for modding Raizo, and the tips and tricks in my DMS! Will certainly get a look at them~! Fight was called per request of Za.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back