Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Raikage chocolates for sale!

Ame Chokorēto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was Sunday afternoon and I had set up my food cart in one of the busier intersections in town to sell chocolate bars. The cart itself was a simple affair; it was little more than a wooden wheelbarrow with boxes of chocolate bars on top. The family's main storefront had more decoration to it but that was all right that the cart was so plain in comparison. After all the real goal of selling chocolates today was to do market research on which Raikage chocolate bars would sell the best. Based on last week's sales I learned the hard way that people weren't interested in rasberry filled chocolates in the shape of Raikage Kagetsu Kiyo. Hopefully today's options would fare better with the public.

On top of one of the boxes was the day's availability:
LIMITED EDITION CHOCOLATE BARS
Aion Milk Chocolate Bar - 1 copper piece
Hayata Shin Milk Chocolate Bar - 1 1/4 copper pieces
Sarunishi Dark Chocolate Bar - 2 copper pieces

"Come and try limited edition chocolate bars in the shape of our village's greatest heroes!" I shouted toward the passing crowd.

"Don't be shy! Step right up before they melt away!" Not that our chocolates would actually melt. One of the benefits of living so far north was that the climate was nice and cool. I pitied anyone trying to sell chocolate in the south. Theirs really would melt away!

By the way, you might be asking yourself - who is that beautiful young maiden selling chocolate bars on a Sunday afternoon? Why it's none other than me - Ame Chokorēto - heiress of the Ame Company. I twirled around in my velvet red dress with a handful of chocolate bars in my hand.

"Not only have these limited edition bars have been painstakingly sculpted in the image of our beloved Raikages, but they're jam packed with three hundred and twenty seven percent of your daily recommended sugar intake!"

Hopefully by saying this so cheerfully people wouldn't think about that last statement too much. Remember kiddos, chocolate is sometimes food.

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Okay, Izanami might have gotten a little bit carried away with her training. And by that, she has been out training nearly all night and into the morning. It was only when she realized that people had kind of given her worried looks and overheard some of them talk about her training nonstop that she realized that she might be pushing her body more than what it's capable of.

Yes, now three fourths of her limbs are now robotic, her mind and her right arm are not. Ever since she had received this surgery after the lycan incident, the young Genin had pushed herself to her limits to have a better understanding of her newfound power. She decided to make her way to her little studio apartment which was nearby a food stand that was specifically selling chocolates. A chocolate stand might be better to call it? Whatever, her mind is too groggy to think about much. She wore leg high socks, so it hid her robotic legs well, but she didn't do much to hide her left robotic arm, other than wear her usual clothing, which actually covered almost all of it with the exception of her hands.

Letting out a loud yawn as she approached the chocolate stand, Izanami stuffed her hands in her pockets in search of some yen. Once she had enough, she placed the yen on the table and said, "One dark chocolate bar please." She said in a groggy voice. The hand that placed the money on the table was her left hand, the robotic one.

Ame Chokorēto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A youngster approached the chocolate cart and dropped some yen on the table. By the looks of it they (she?) seemed to be around my age but I couldn't quite place a name to their face. They must have been part of the main or ANBU branches. I didn't interact with them much so I knew few of them.

Mind you, the village was big enough that it wasn't rare to find a unfamiliar face. For all I knew we were cousins thrice removed or something.

"One Sarunishi dark chocolate bar coming up!" I said as a searched through one of the opened boxes. After finding it I presented it to the customer.

"Please let me know what you think of it. I used cocoa beans harvested locally and if you pay careful attention you will notice it has a secret ingredient to give it a little extra kick."

Love. The secret to chocolate bars was love.

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
"Thanks." Izanami said groggily. Taking the chocolate bar, she opened it and bit into it. It was really good, and that's coming from someone who really isn't a chocolate type of girl. She rubbed her eyes and yawned before turning her attention to the girl that has been selling the chocolate bars. "This is really good. I don't think I've seen you around before. I'm Yume Izanami." She offered a handshake with her right hand.

Ex-revolutionist extraordinaire, was what she was tempted to say, but she even wondered if anyone knew of her past affiliations and if it was even a good idea to bring up. Such a thing is a tender subject for Cloud shinobi as the bad blood between them and cloud ninja are about as on par with Cloud shinobi and Tenouzans. Right now, she is only just a Genin here to see if this Village full of shinobi really are going to help the citizens of Lightning Country. She was actually surprised when the Raikage herself had shown up to tend to Izanami when Izanami nearly died to a lycan.

Her robotic limbs are a constant reminder of that. But they have also proved to be of great use and help for her to perform well above her past self. Now as an ex-enemy of this Village, it always feels a little weird trying to make small conversation with other people. Yeah, she's gotten to know some people, and they have gotten to know her, but nobody has been able to sleuth out her biggest secret. And nobody probably ever will as she holds that secret close in fear of people will look at her differently and attack her. But so far, she's done well and has hidden it well. She wondered if this girl has her own hurdles that she is getting over in this type of life.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back