Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Re-activation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Jimmy, there you be.

You'll need to do a full ocr, with yen and all that jazz.

Here is part of your v6 profile. We just need to roll out the V5 stuff, unless you wanted to do a complete re-roll? I think you and Jesee wanted to do that.

Name: Midori Mayu
Height: 4'3"
Weight: 70lbs
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Color: Blue

Appearance:
Standing at 4'3", Mayu is an average sized 10 year old. He possesses his family's black hair, and blue eyes. Having never been to the surface, Mayu's skin is a snowy-white. Despite having never seen the sun, Mayu's parents still have him leave the house dressed in white, loose-fitting desert robes, with a dark blue sash around his waist. Mayu carries a dagger in a sheath on his sash, for his own protection and for utility purposes, since he is not old enough for a sword yet.

Personality:
Mayu is still very much a little kid. Naive, cocky, and often times unknowingly disrespectful. Coming from a family of shinobi has left him thinking he already is one, and he is very much prideful to the point of it being counterproductive. He is not the type to take someone's word on things without seeing for himself, and this often leads Mayu to various injuries brought about from foolishness. He possesses a rather sharp wit for a boy his age, although most who are subject to it simply call him mouthy. With practice, the boy could show real leadership potential, but not for a good while yet.

History:
The Midori clan of Sunagakure boasts a proud lineage leading back to the first men. While never achieving any of the Great positions within the shinobi lifestyle, such as Sennin or Kage, the occasional clansman has served on the village council at different eras throughout the village's history. The clan also boasts a record of zero traitors throughout this history, although that could be selective truth-telling, since their histories do not often include the cadet branches. Mayu is a member of the main house, the most recent in a long line of Jounin and Jounin-Councilors of Sand; as such, rather high expectations are placed upon him by his parents and elders.

Mayu himself spent the first ten years of his life as any child of Suna would. Living carefree and occasionally training with his father, the boy's future had been determined from a young age. Skilled with his knife, Mayu was sent to the academy by his father to be trained further in ninjutsu and genjutsu, and when his body develops the strength, he will train in using a sword as well. Were it not for the promotion standards set out by the village though, the boy likely would've been trained at home, by elder members of the clan.

Midori Mayu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oh, well I opted for the reboot option before I vanished, so as far as I know, I should just need usergroups done, seeing as how I have 0 yen and items, and my name and banner are already correct.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Alright, that's fine then. We'll roll you some stats then.

I would like to have a mental description, but other than that this looks fine by me. You may want to bulk things up for some flavour... since you know that I know that you know...

Midori Mayu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
2nd Draft, added a short mental description, and some bits:

Name: Midori Mayu
Height: 4'3"
Weight: 70lbs
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Color: Blue

Physical:
Standing at 4'3", Mayu is an average sized 10 year old. He possesses his family's black hair, and blue eyes. Having never been to the surface, Mayu's skin is a snowy-white. Despite having never seen the sun, Mayu's parents still have him leave the house dressed in white, loose-fitting desert robes, with a dark blue sash around his waist. Mayu carries a good-sized dagger in a sheath on his sash, for his own protection and for utility purposes, since he is not old enough for a sword yet.

Mental:
Mayu is a very goal-driven individual. Whenever one of his ambitions is accomplished, he immediately sets out to think of a new challenge to overcome. While he sets multiple short - and long-term goals for himself, a certain talent is present in Mayu's uncanny ability to not bite off more than he can chew. However, the fact that he is still but a child can hinder him. Many concepts are foreign to him, such as politics and the world beyond Sunagakure. Mayu is also rather empathetic for a shinobi-in-training; inadvertently helping him to be a reliable judge of character.

Personality:
Mayu is still very much a little kid. Naive, cocky, and often times unknowingly disrespectful. Coming from a family of shinobi has left him thinking he already is one, and he is very much prideful to the point of it being counterproductive. He is not the type to take someone's word on things without seeing for himself, and this often leads Mayu to various injuries brought about from foolishness. He possesses a rather sharp wit for a boy his age, although most who are subject to it simply call him mouthy. With practice, the boy could show real leadership potential, but not for a good while yet.

History:
The Midori clan of Sunagakure boasts a proud lineage leading back to the first men. While never achieving any of the Great positions within the shinobi lifestyle, such as Sennin or Kage, the occasional clansman has served on the village council at different eras throughout the village's history. The clan also boasts a record of zero traitors throughout this history, although that could be selective truth-telling, since their histories do not often include the cadet branches. Mayu is a member of the main house, the most recent in a long line of Jounin and Jounin-Councilors of Sand; as such, rather high expectations are placed upon him by his parents and elders.

Mayu himself spent the first ten years of his life as any child of Suna would. Playing with friends, doing chores, and learning how to read and write from his parents. Having a healthy relationship with his parents meant that the boy was never really opposed to the path set out for him. Living a carefree life in the family estate and occasionally training with his father the Jounin Minato, the boy's future had been determined from a young age. Skilled with his knife, Mayu was sent to the academy by his father to be trained further in ninjutsu and genjutsu, and when his body develops the strength, he will train in using a sword as well. Were it not for the promotion standards set out by the village though, the boy likely would've been trained at home, by elder members of the clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back