Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reactivate and Rebirth (I guess?)

Maku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So yeah, What are my options about rebirthing and all that? I do know I was capped, but I think I was rather lazy when it came to profiles and training.

Maku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Maku
Old Village/Missing: Suna
OCR Type: Retire
Last Known Where-abouts: Some suna event years ago
Old IC Rank: Jounin

New Character Name: Tarantsu Maku
Preferred Username: Maku
New Village/Missing: Konoha
New BL/CA: Quick Learner
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]The Glow[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (60+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (35+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu Option (Hachimon)
[i]High:[/i] Melee Accuracy
[i]Average:[/i] Genjutsu Save, Evasion, Ranged Accuracy, Ninjutsu Accuracy
[i]Low:[/i] Genjutsu Accuracy
[/quote]
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main Branch
IC Rank: Jounin

Character Age: 27
Sex: Male
Character's Physical Description: Standing nearly six and a half feet, Maku’s frame is heavyweight, built from years of physical training. Lean muscle tissue; deep melanin bronzed in color, covers his athletic frame. Obsidian, dark eyes, a scar crossing his noes horizontally, another vertically across his right eye. Despite the facial abrasions, he remains moderately attractive. Short black hair, curly yet still manky in style. Off duty, his style varies, preferring comfort over style.
Character's Mental Description: In some ways, Maku can be seen as a genius and in others, a psychopath. A man of sharp wit, he’s a detective in his own right, capable of deducing a myriad of issues, as well as overcoming personal traumas. A man of focus, of sheer force of will. Early within in his youth, he’d make a personal decision to choose logic over his own feelings, though he has an intense sense of respect, despite appearing meek at times. A man of many faces, his main focus is success, and completing the mission, though on occasion, personal attachment has jeopardized his normally unwavering focus.
Multiple Personality Application: N/A
Character History: Born to a single mother, the young Nubian babe that would grow into Maku was premature, coming just over a month earlier than expected. This unfortunate circumstance led to her having complications during childbirth, dying shortly after, holding him just one time. Though tragedy had struck, Maku wasn’t without home, his mother had other children, living amongst each other with her mother. Being the youngest of four, Maku’s diminutive features would put him at a disadvantage. Just above him, an older half brother, two years his senior. The two brothers were opposites, Maku being more perceptive and his brother, Heiki, being a tad more reckless.

Throughout their early youth, the two brothers would become each other’s rivals. The sorrow of their world wouldn’t overcome them as their ambitions to succeed were more than their desire to give in. By any means, they provided for themselves and their grandmother. It had to be around the boys entering puberty when Heiki gave Maku the idea of becoming shinobi.

By this point, both boys had endured strenuous physical training. Heiki’s philosophy being “If it hurts you, it’s working.” led to the boys developing impressive physiques, emphasis on legs and calves (It assisted in their thievery and mugging.). By the time the entrance exams for Konoha’s Ninja Academy rolled around, the boys excelled, especially when it came to Taijutsu.

During the sparring test, Heiki showed himself to be a rather brutal and crass warrior, choosing to bludgeon his partner with heavy blows. Maku on the other hand, his keen eye and analytical approach saw him outmaneuvering and striking critical areas upon his foe, the opposite of his brother. The contrast between the two had been apparent, each other complementing one another. The two would enter the academy, and thus would begin their separate journeys into the vast world of shinobi.

Maku’s logical approach to life and training aided him well, Heiki on the other hand, would be another case. Heiki’s rationale caused him to clash with authority, his classmates finding him to be a guy to aspire towards. Due to their vastly different personalities, Maku would excel, even finding himself bored with the monotony of the daily classes, Heiki not so much. Due to lacking a general respect for authority, he’d struggle to pay attention to his lessons, his Genjutsu and Ninjutsu skills suffered.

Maku’s academy career was filled with less academic struggle and more personal, being the younger brother of such a popular (Though distracting) student brought it’s hardships, mostly from girls. Resentment began to form out of their rivalry, Maku constantly being harassed by harems of women, all seeking his assistance in wooing his brother. Ultimately, Maku would graduate before his brother, his perception and ability to adapt being superlative, he’d be the head of his class.

As a Genin, Maku was renown upon his team for his detective work and attention to detail, his three man cell frequently praising him upon completing missions. The only male on the team, Maku’s awkwardness with women would persist, preferring to remain silent unless questioned. His career as a Genin would last just under a year, his team’s mission success percentage being flawless, they’d be nominated for the chuunin exams.
During this time, Heiki would eventually graduate from the academy, quickly being enlisted as an ANBU-in-Training. At first perceived as a liability, Heiki’s strengths began to shine, his taijutsu being amongst the most elite within the trainees, granting him additional training, which would ultimately lead him to join under an ANBU Captain with a particular skill set.

While the two wouldn’t interact nearly as much as their early childhood allowed, the two brothers periodically found the time to spar, Heiki’s ANBU training versus the intellect and precision of Maku’s own style. It would be on one of these occasions that the Maku would receive his trademark scars, the might of Heiki having grown exponentially over the course of his ANBU training.

On one such day, Heiki would begin to impart knowledge to his younger brother that would prove to be vital toward his continued growth as a shinobi…
“Heh… You’ll never beat me like that, Maku. Being a member of ANBU, I am trusted with defending the village from all possible attacks, something you main branch shinobi aren’t capable of!”

Kneeling, clutching his right arm, Maku’s crimson bathed face glared upwards. The sun’s radiance eclipsed his rival, the older brother known as Heiki. Exhausted and beaten, his face still remained defiant, his brother’s harsh words reverberating throughout his damaged cranium.

”Screw you, Heiki! I know something’s up, it’s like each time I almost beat you, you gain some second wind!” Maku declared, his left hand now pressing upon his quad, pushing himself upwards as best he could. Intercepting him, Heiki would wrap Maku’s arm around himself, supporting his little brother as he’d done back when they were young.

”Sharp eyes as ever, brother. You’re right, I am utilizing something that was entrusted to me by my captain, something to never be trifled with, though… I just can’t help it, especially against you.” Heiki commented, giving a sly grin. Though his words were meant to explain his recent victories, Heiki’s words required clarity, something Maku was obsessed with.

”Tch. If we were on equal footing, you’d never beat me.” Maku responded scornfully.

”Maybe not, Maybe so, But I will tell you this, this Kinjutsu is amongst the most powerful techniques known, You remember us being taught about the Chakra circulatory system and Tekentsu points, correct?” Maku nodded as the two brothers neared a bench, Heiki sitting his brother down before standing in front of him.

”I can release the Hachimon, the limiters on my inner eight gates. As you may have guessed, each time I unlock a gate, Chakra overflows my body, increasing my physical strength and speed. Though… As you can probably assume, each level has higher drawbacks… A double-edged sword, but you know me, taking risks boils my blood!” Heiki’s declaration resonated within his younger brother, motivation stemming from this discovery.

”Heiki! You must teach me how! Come on, don’t you wanna fair fight?”
This encounter would eventually lead to Heiki training his brother or torturing him, depending on one’s perspective. From carrying large boulders to climbing mountains with just his mouth, the younger sibling would improve his physique, his stamina and chakra increasing exponentially. From ages sixteen to twenty two, Maku trained, hoping to achieve a modicum of his brother’s ability.

Upon entering his Jounin exam, his breakthrough would finally come, facing off against an elite squad of Chuunin, lead by a Special Jounin. Maku’s potential was realized as the platoon advanced upon his downed comrades, his chakra would become visible as the years of effort proved successful. Releasing the first three gates, Maku passed with flying colors, defending his team and completing the exam.

From ages twenty two until the present, Maku’s denied his own three man cell, focusing on solitary missions and unsolved cases, much like the disappearance of his brother and his ANBU platoon. Heiki and his squad were sent on a mission to Water Country, this was two years from the present day. No remnants of the team had been found, causing the Leaf to assume them as Rogue. This absence of his brother would motivate him, insistent on proving his brother’s innocence and locating his whereabouts.

Clan Request:

Death/Retirement Thread: N/A
Old Profile: N/A
Old Training: N/A
Old Dojo: N/A

Special Usergroups: N/A

Old Stats: Agility: 600
Chakra Control: 600
Genjutsu: 600
Ninjutsu: 542
Stamina: 600
Taijutsu: 600

Old OOC Rank: S-Rank
Stat Cut: None
New Stats: Agility: 600
Chakra Control: 600
Genjutsu: 600
Ninjutsu: 542
Stamina: 600
Taijutsu: 600

New OOC Rank: S-Rank

Jutsu Mastery Swaps: None, Keeping all the ones I’ve got. Though I still need them bought?
The One-Two
Low Sweep
Janken
Uncalled For Shot
4-Hit Combo
Spinning Wind
Dynamic Entry
Dynamic Finish
Nut Buster
Dragon Assault
Tiger Hook
Step-In Flash
Shoryuken
Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku
Roaring Combination
Grapple
Suplex
Primary Lotus
Shadow Step Strike
Seismic toss
Submission
Spear Hand
16-Hit Combo
Falcon Punch
Eagle Drop
Dance of the Waxing Moon
Gather
Unbound
Cover
Concealed Steps
Focused Assault
Devastating Aura
Awakening
Unleashed
Limit Break
Volley
Full Toss
Trick Launch
Projectile Sealing
Blood Grinding
Instant Fall
Silver Stream
Body Flicker Shuriken
Dynamic Poke
Dynamic Pierce
Iron Point Prison
Clip Downpour
Million Stabs
BloodLetter
Finisher
Mud Clone
Inner Earth Reflection Lure
Rock Golem
(53 Mastered Jutsu)

Other Refunds: N/A

Name of any Contract you currently own:
- N/A
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:
- One character, but I don’t even know if his information is still around.
Name of Kinjutsu you own:
- N/A

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back