Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reactivating.

Takayama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seriously doubt there'll be much to find in regards to weekly or ability training.

Think the training thread was titled "A life in the day of...", but that could have been an older character.

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
First off, welcome back!

Hmm... I'm looking for your stuffz, but can't seem to find anything. You were in Leaf correct?

Takayama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
That's right. Kinda figured with the way the site looks now that none of my old stuff was likely to still be laying around. Doesn't matter so much at the moment. Was pretty sure I would need to start from scratch anyway.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The links you have on your account is still viable, they're just following the old standard. So you just have to take the number reference and add "/posts/" to it.
So in the case of profile link:
Code:
https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=148400#p148400
Needs to be changed to
Code:
https://www.ninpocho.com/posts/148400
Which will redirect to the following:

And in the case of your training it's the exact same. Redirects to the following:

Last reactivation was in 2017.
I'll DM you your profile.

Takayama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I would like to keep the character if possible, I've grown quite attached to him.

Not terribly concerned about his rank. If we need to throw in something about amnesia to fit the current game that's fine, but I can sort out his stat imbalance by saying he's in rehab and working his way back up.

Edit: Nevermind on that I guess. Thank you both~. Looking forward to it.

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Both your profile and training threads have been moved. You may have to create another Dojo thread it seems. Other than that, you're all squared away. If you have any other questions, or something that needs to be handled, don't be afraid to send a message. You're good to go, and can start RP'ing away ~

Welcome back to Leaf!

Takayama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thank you both again. Looks like I may have to tidy up the profile quite a bit once I get my permissions back. Don't even know if any of these jutsu I mastered still even qualify.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back