Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reactivation into Mercenary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hi,

Looking to reactivate my as a mercenary seeing as leaf on longer exists:

Old Character Name: Haku Yuki
Old Village/Missing: Leaf
OCR Type:
Last Known Where-abouts: Leaf
Old IC Rank: Anbu

Cheers guys.

Missing Roleplay
The young Haku's feet carried her as fast as they could through the streets towards the gate. Her heart was beating so hard in her chest it felt like it would burst through her ribcage. Why did he just take off, what is he thinking? In the females hand was a crumpled note, it was left by Takeshi it said nothing other to to meet him at the gate. She wished that she knew what he was planning. In the distance before her she could see the village gate, the huge wooden barriers stood open, Yuki stopped in her tracks.

”Why are the gates open?”

Standing between them where two figures, the darkness obscured from her their identities. She moved towards them, this time slowly. The air around them felt strange, it filled her with a sense of dread. Slowly the female reached the two figures and was surprised by what she saw.

“Yuki, thank god. Tell Takeshi to lay off this stupid joke and go back to bed,” The first man addressed her, meeting her with a warm smile. It was Arashi They had grown up together, training together he was like brother to her. Yuki turned her head to the second male. Takeshi. His face was strange, his eyes were full of anger. She could tell instantly that he was playing around.

”Yuki, come,” The Uchiha stood motionless, his hand was stretched out towards the female. The Haku turned back to Arashi, his smile was slowly falling from his face as the realisation struck him that this was no longer a joke.

“Fine, you can do what you want Takeshi but I am not letting you drag her into your stupidity. Come on Yuki” Arashi put his hand on the females shoulder pulling her away from the green haired male slightly. Yuki pushed the Hyuga’s hand off of her shoulder spinning around to face him.

”Get off me Arashi. I am more than capable of making up my own mind.” She turned back to look at Takeshi. ”Are you sure about this?” . The Uchiha said nothing he simply nodded.

”You have choice. You can either come with me or you stay here with him. If you chose to stay, this will be goodbye.” . There was silence between the three friends, they had been together since the beginning. Yuki could feel a tear fall down her cheek, for her there was no perfect solution, she would either lose a brother or the man she loved. She turned back to Arashi and walked towards him.

”Thank you, at least one of you isn’t an idiot..” His sentence was broken by the weight of the females arms wrapping around him. He looked down seeing Yuki resting her head on his chest, her eyes were filling with tears. The Haku looked up at him.

”I’m sorry Arashi.” She let go leaving the male standing speechless and walked towards the green haired Uchiha, taking his hand. Takeshi smiled at her softly gently wiping away a tear from her cheek before turning away into the night.

”For a second there I thought you were going to stay”

Yuki smiled sadly at the male saying nothing as the pair walked away from the village. ”Where will we go?”

”Anywhere as long as its not here,”

Can move be place Stone please?

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
So you wish to move to Stone? Or to Missing?
Haku Yuki said:
reactivate my as a mercenary seeing as leaf on longer exists:
Haku Yuki said:
Can move be place Stone please?

Two very contradictory sentences, as there is either Stone or Missing.

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome to Missing Yuki~

Your roleplay has been approved, and your profile and training threads has been moved to their respective areas. You didn't have a Dojo thread because you didn't activate any abilities as of yet.

Also you need to do a request for your Mercenary banner in Admin Request which can be located here: Click Here

Approved in starting within the Earth Country (Not Village).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back