Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Reactivation] Miyamoto Hiroshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Just to clarify: I would like to be reactivated so I can access my IC profile to retire to another character, in case that causes any issues now or later on.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taka since your items were already taken to the graveyard, and since you are planning to just OCR to another character... would you mind if I just sent you your items via PM instead of playing a round of flipping usergroups lol?

Also, sorry I missed this for so long (I've only got my watch list set for Sand OCR area, my apologies!)!

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
If you could send me a quote of the Battle Information post (2nd one), as well as the current links to my Dojo, Training, and Profile (or at least confirm the ones in my user profile still work), I would appreciate that. Thank you

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back