Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reactivation Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hello I'd like to reactivate. If somebody would be so kind to help me with this I'd be very grateful.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Stats:
Agility: 526/600
Stamina: 600/600
Ninjutsu: 525/600
Taijutsu: 471/600
Genjutsu: 233/600
Chakra Control: 600/600
Power Level: 2955/3600

Equipment:
Sheath:
-Scorpion Tail

Items:
[1 & 2] Large Summoning Scroll
-Priest
-Miko
-Minotaur
-Minotaur
-
[3] Belt Pouch
-Kawamiri Target
-Kawamiri Target
[4] Belt Pouch
-Health Pill x2
-Energy Drink x2
[5] Belt Pouch
-Smoke Bomb x3
-Blood Pill x2

Puppets:

Tier 1:
Tier 2:
Minotaur x2
Tier 3:
Priest
Miko
Tier 4:
Tier 5:
Shenlong

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upgrades:

Tier 1:
Tier 2:
Hardened Frame x2
User Friendly Upgrade
Enhanced Quality x3
Detachable Limbs
Fluid Mechanics
Joint Extension
Tier 3:
Fuel For Ignition
Regenerator
Tier 4:
Tier 5:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Traps:

Tier 1:
Tier 2:
Hidden Saw x2
Spark Conduit
Tier 3:
Wind Generator
Wired Kunai Launcher
Drill Blade
Crystal Shards
Tier 4:
Silver Coil
Flamethrower
Tier 5:
Plasma Emission

Abilities:
[0]Shinobi 101 Taijutsu: Unarmed via Chain
[1] Insight II
[2] Strategist III
[3] Puppeteer V
[4] Clumsiness
[5] Quick Healer
[6] Quick Draw
[7] Jutsu Creator

Jutsu:
Level 3 and 4
Ensare [Master Rank]
Level 5 and 6
Bondage [Rank 1]
Unarmed
Level 1 and 2
-Grab [Master Rank]
-Dynamic Entry [Master Rank]
Level 3 and 4
-4 Hit Combo [Master Rank]
-Spinning Wind [Master Rank]
-Tenderizing Combo [Master Rank]
Level 5 and 6
-Beatdown [Master Rank]
-Shoryuken [Master Rank]
Level 7
-16 Hit Combo [Master Rank]
C-Rank
-Mist Ball [Master Rank]
-Blinding Fog [Master Rank]
-Hidden Mist [Master Rank]
B-Rank
-Burning Mist [Master Rank]
-Vapor Punch [Master Rank]
Level 5
Demonic Alpha Cloak [Master Rank]
Level 6
Demonic Howl [Master Rank]
Level 7
Demonic Cloak Omega [Rank 1]
E-Rank
-Thermal Maw [Master Rank]
-Infernal Ember [Master Rank]
D-Rank
-Fireball [Master Rank]
-Immolation [Master Rank]
-Combustive Seal [Master Rank]
C-Rank
-Dragon Fire [Master Rank]
-Searing Eruption [Master Rank]
-Scalding Ash Cloud [Master Rank]
-Heat Wave [Master Rank]
B-Rank
-Infernal Hellfire [Master Rank]
-Fire Storm [Master Rank]
A-Rank
-Sol Fire Tempest [Master Rank]
E-Rank
-Body Switch [Master Rank]
-Transformation [Master Rank]
-Basic Summoning [Master Rank]
D-Rank
-Signal Flare [Master Rank]
-Combination Transformation [Master Rank]
C-Rank
-Elemental Clone [Master Rank]
B-Rank
-Rasengan [Master Rank]

Go ahead and use this to complete your official OCR so we can have the proper paper trail for something incase anything happens with your account. Or something like the hack, anywho. Welcome back. ^_^

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Rio
Old Village: Mist

Preferred New Username: Ion
(If that's not available I will take Hasu Ion)

New Character Name: Hasu Ion
New Village: Sand
New BL/CA: Yamanaka
New Character Class:

Power of Creation
HP: (55+13) x Stamina
CP: (45+13) x Chakra Control
Class Bonus: +2 Stealth and Awareness, +1.5 Genjutsu DC
High: Genjutsu DC
Average: Evasion, Genjutsu Save, Ranged Accuracy
Low: Melee Accuracy, Ninjutsu Accuracy

ANBU, Medical or Main Branch? Main Branch: Chuunin

Character Physical Description: He is athletically built with an average amount of muscle tone. His hair is black, and his eyes are a gleam of hazel green. His fingers have bite marks on the skin stemming from his horrid habit to bite his fingers and fingernails. Ion's skin is lightly tan a common trait for those raised under the Suna sun.

Character Behavioral Description: Ion is a simple person who likes to keep to himself. He's always one to refrain from talking about himself too much. He also can be described as having a nervous aura around him, mainly tailored from him biting his nails. In reality he's usually lost in thought, lost in his own mind focusing on things that make him happy. He firmly believes that the job shinobi are tasked with could make someone go insane. So instead of getting lost into the job, the life of a shinobi, he gets lost in the pleasures of a normal man. However he isn't always the most friendly person and would sometimes remain quiet to pile up information focused on giving off as little as he can to people. Although respectful in nature he is strong willed and does his best to believe in what he thinks is right. However even he knows sometimes you have to put aside your pride and live in the real world. To him that means being responsible and doing what you're told even when you don't want to. He sums it up to a perk of being a shinobi.

Character History:
My father used to tell me that I would be the flower of infinity one day. He said I would carry our Clan's legacy into greatness one day, and for a time I believed him that is until I became a chuunin. I got to this level thinking I was something special but in truth I was and I am just another cog in the great design of the shinobi world. I guess this is the price I pay for being proficient with my skill lists. I may not agree with everything I have or will have to do but I damn sure will do it because that is my place in this world. Being larger than reality, living past infinity is a hopeless dream and trying to portray anything different is a violation of integrity. I know this good and well now and I will never forget what I've learned.

I can't blame him for being optimistic who wouldn't be optimistic in a Clan that's skills can be so widely used. I should proud to be apart of the Yamanaka clan but I'm not proud. I'm not proud to be a shinobi this is just a job to me. The only job I'm worthy of fulfilling the only job I should be committing to. This is my life as a shinobi, but I guess I have to go back to where it all began just for note's sake.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I was born in the fall plagued by the incoming death of a season. However with death there is rebirth and my family believed that I would be the rebirth in their lives. I guess people just read into things and try to give more meaning to something than it should originally have. It should have been that Im a baby and I'm theirs and they should love me but they turned it into some chase for a prophecy that never existed. A way to boost my confidence probably but cockiness can only go so far.

I grew up spoiled though, given the world or at least as much of it as my parents could offer. Being born and raised in Sunagakure wasn't exactly easy since the village went underground. However it was an ample opportunity for his family to study other plants that would or could never be found unless underground. It would also give them a chance to have a stable business of herbs, medicine, poisons, and flowers. Florists what an extravagant life in the shinobi world right?

I can't say I hated our life style though it was fun my parents were always finding new ways to teach me stuff, and always bought me neat toys my favorite toy had to have been that dart board. Every time I played, and won against dad I got a new reward. Could have been candy, a toy, some yen, or even a new pet. Everything was always a rush in my childhood and it helped to channel all of that energy in the shinobi academy. I mean a kid who had tons of energy trying to become a shinobi had to have been appealing to say the least.

I spent three years in that academy starting from the age of 12. My parents weren't too fond of pushing me too quickly to become a shinobi, I've only recently learned why. Of course it was a great time learning and meeting so many other children whose dreams seemed to soar as high as mine did. It's funny there weren't too many who really wanted to be shinobi all their lives. They wanted to be doctors, council, kages, leaders even heroes. Some kids there wanted to be engineers I even remember one kid saying he wanted to reach the stars. I have to say those days were so much cleaner. Although the few kids who wanted to be shinobi already knew the drill the job brought. They didn't treat shinobi academy like some innocent learning zone like I and so may others did. They treated like it should have been, military instruction. We were and always will be trained to kill that was the lesson I learned as a shinobi.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

My genin exam was a prime example of that when we were forced to go under a Genjutsu well hidden I might add. It would have been flawless had the teacher not slacked up. See I never went on record to about my abilities they just knew I was good at throwing kunai. However I had so many more skills that stemmed from my lineage from the Yamanaka clan. It was funny to see the look on his face when I exposed a flaw in one of his illusions. The proctor needless to say passed me once I figured out our death mission was a fake. Although I never understood why they removed me so abruptly. I was instantly moved to a different exam with other kids adept at Genjutsu one that dealt with Taijutsu and I managed to survive with my skills using projectiles. I didn't understand what those kids were going through and why most of them came out different people for better or for worse. It was mental breaking for them, because they assumed every child good with Genjutsu, good enough to figure out the exam should be placed in a physical exam to break them in a different kind of way.

I remember walking through our garden with my parents the day before my 11th birthday as they explained that there were many ways to accomplish a goal. Our clan specialized in taking two approaches to problems. Using their Genjutsu or their flowers. Their toxins hand crafted infused in each petal or poisoning the mind of their opponent through pure willpower. My father began to shift the garden into terrifying trees with fangs of wood and blood. My parents disappeared and I was left alone surrounded by the deadly trees. They ran red and it scared me but then he whispered in my ear and said Don't ever let the fear control you, then my mother whispered to me Always remember that you are stronger than anyone in your mind. I believed them and found a hole in the trees to escape to and make my way to them in another garden full of light and bright, warm colors. They welcomed to their garden of eden where life thrived and I was excited to be there. My parents embraced me telling me how proud they were that I trusted my talents and made my way to them.

It felt good to be accomplished, it felt great to succeed and even better to make my parents proud. At the end of it all the garden shifted back to normal and those loving parents of mine had a large cake out and ready to celebrate my birthday. Apparently it took me 12 hours to break out of that Genjutsu and even though it took so long they were so proud of me. I mean come on I was 11 but at least I survived it all. That's what they were proud of me surviving.

My Genin years were simple and clean. I did little missions here and there and accompanied scout groups into the caverns in Sunagakure. I even had a few hunts for some small time criminals in our underground sanctuary. Every other day I would train myself practicing my throwing skills, practicing my Genjutsu with my parents, or learning how to control Ninjutsu with my mind. Everything came easy and with the guidance of two loving parents things were accomplished so much easier.

I remember when I first learned how to mind switch with people. Infiltrating minds is such a powerful weapon but not one I could ever completely master. However I wondered what would have happened if I had given more time to my studies. The day things began to change had to have been an expedition for some fungi. A mission requested from my parents and I chose to take it along with four other gennin and one Jonin. We entered the cavern and began our search and everything was going normal until I decided to get adventurous. I left the group and began searching for the fungi on my own wanting to impress everyone. However I came upon something far worse. A corpse, lying on the ground rotting literally maggots eating their flesh. I lost my lunch all over the corpse and began to rest on a wall as I whimpered. I had never seen a dead body before and this was just too creepy.

I planted my head into my knees and began to sit there waiting for help. It felt like an eternity of waiting. There was a few footsteps and I remember looking up to see a pair of red eyes in the distance. They glowed with such malice such evil intent, I ran as fast as I could but of course this beast pursued. It didn't take long for the creature to catch up but I was small and dumb. I jumped into a crevice hoping to get away and by the time I got to it the creature had already disappeared. I waited scared out of my mind until a cracking sound was heard. It sounded like someone breaking the rock formation and then a gray claw broke in and scratched my chest. It hurt so bad that I cried letting my pain overtake me. I layed there on my back as the scratching grew louder.

Then something unexpected happened. A rock slide started and I was hit in the head by a piece of debris. I fell out and then awoke what seemed like a quick second. However it wasn't my squad that got me it was a squad of med nin. The med nin brought me back to the village. Apparently two other children died, and the Jonin lost his arm. I felt like crap, like I was the cause of all that pain because I didn't listen. I couldn't bare to be a shinobi anymore, but this wasn't a life one could always just quit. I tried to push the natural talent deep below but it was hard so I did other things to help me with that. I worked in the garden, and I worked at the shop my parents owned. An equipment store for shinobi would never go out of business especially when conjoined with it you had the best line in poisons and herbs. Even had a floral section which I tended to the most. I loved those flowers, the idea of life being created was just far better than destroying. It was bad though, the ability to destroy people was so natural just seeing somebody I would think of how I would have to try and immobilize them if they became violent. Being left alone with your thoughts can bring the worst out of you.

I couldn't stop training even though I wanted to I couldn't bring myself to do it. I trained in seclusion keeping my skills on a cap. My father helped me with my mental training so I could strengthen my Genjutsu and overcome my mental block for being a shinobi. He extensively searched my mind, and memories to help me get past it. (Well the ones I allowed him to pry that deep into without resistance. Gotta keep the mature content to myself). It took me years to even get a breakthrough but my father never stopped helping he always persisted. I love my father he is a good man and I guess his good nature helped me overcome whatever block I had. See I had to accept that accidents happen and that cavern caving in probably wasn't my fault. The creature that attacked me, can be overcome and I can't allow that to keep me from doing what my heart told me I believed in. However it wasn't the way of the shinobi I believed in. After that experience I wanted to become a protector and never allow harm to befall the people around me if I could protect them.

So I began to work hard again I began to beef up on my training and by the age of 17 I decided to go for the Chuunin exams. I felt as though my skills were far more adapted than those around me. My Genjutsu was on a whole new level and my skills with poisons were advancing but I was still inexperienced still not on the level of Jonin but this step past the Chuunin exams would be the stepping stone to my path of power. I would begin the exam in a secluded underground (under underground) building. Our mission objective was to destroy any apparitions that appeared. Apparently this building was moved underground due to some necromancer like activities. The men who committed these atrocities were taken into custody but claimed it was too late. Suna would fall to the dead soon enough and the spirits were already beginning their phases. Myself and seven others were tasked with entering the building and exterminating the spirits in their infancy. I thought it was easy enough but something was off about this exam.

So we entered the structure that reeked of rotting meat. They paths were full of black smog and the walls almost seemed ancient. and began to make groups of two. We traveled through the pathways running searching for any sign of these apparitions. Upon coming to a room that had a red fog I stopped. My teammate was older than I more experienced, so when I pointed out the red fog they were already at the door. I was out of practice when it came to working in a unit but I damn sure knew what to do to survive. I hadn't entirely slouched so I reached for my pouch and pulled out three flowers. They were angel trumpets an exotic flower found far away. My family had began growing them with chakra and removed the toxins within them to help with their hand crafted poisons. I however grew them, extracted the toxins and then enhanced them with chakra to reinforce the edges of the petals. In a way I had a source of unlimited weapons. Who would assume death from flower petals?

I stayed still against the wall as he entered and upon his I would wait for his signal to move in. I waited a good ten seconds and no signal came. Something was very off, and needless to say I didn't like what was going on. I peeked my head into the room with the red fog. It was like a sick lab with ritual markings all over the room. There was a lot of blood too and my partner was nowhere in site. I sighed, entering the room bracing myself for the smells that entered my nose. It was horrid but it couldn't be worse than a carrion flower. I scanned the room only for my concentration to be broken by the sound of rustling. It came from the hallway and I darted there. I saw a shade run off down the hall of course I followed. However as I followed I would leave a trail of flower petals like a bread crumb trail.

It seemed like tailing this creature was going to take an eternity but I was up to the challenge. I kept the tail warm and eventually we came to an alleyway. The figure turned towards me and stared. It's eyes were deep red, and some of it's body was gray. The rest was like a shadow almost. I felt fear, I felt anger, I felt unfocused because this creature was an enemy I had once encountered. It began to grow in size and then I stopped thinking. I felt a rush of anger, everything I had done in my life was because of what this creature did to me. Although it was my own weakness that allowed me to become tormented and my own stupidity for running off without my team. I could've helped them in that cave in to think that people who could level buildings couldn't beat nature. I began to think again allowing the training my father and I went through in order to overcome my fear. That's when it hit me like a ton of bricks. This was a genjutsu and my fear was feeding this thing. Shinobi's are still people (some of them). We can still feel fear but it's how you overcome it. So I began to overcome it literally screwing the idea that this thing was stronger than I was. It began to shrink and I grew and with all my chakra I could muster I became a spirit of flowers. I manifested the latent abilities of the Yamanaka and created an astral form and began to tear the illusion down around me. Walls began to turn into fog and soon the creature itself began to disappear however I didn't let this stop me from my next satisfying action, when I tore my hand through it's fake chest. Felt good as it howled in pain and then disappeared.

Like a snap my world went black. I awoke in a room with stone tables where the other participants rested. Another Genjutsu exam but this time based to bring out our fear. These exercises were the most practical in an underground world but I survived and surpassed the dreams. The proctors were pleased and they handed me a new emblem and a vest. My last orders were to report to the Kage tower for processing as a Sunan shinobi....

-2 Years Later-

I hadn't done too much in my last two years. My parents had begun an expedition to expand their knowledge of the world while I stayed in Sunagakure being a Shinobi and protecting the village. I had lost drive to leave village, drive to advance further. Without my parents here it seemed so trivial at this point I had became a semi accomplished shinobi and no reason to show off any longer. I didn't have to impress anyone anymore and that's when I started to have doubt. Maybe my only goal was to make my parents proud but even then they went off and did their own thing.

When you do nothing but think for 2 years things start to come into perspective. I had been basing my goals in others but now was the time for me to do better. I had to commit to this job and that's where this chapter in my life begins. I will continue to make these entries in a journal and will one day pass them down to the next generation of Hasu.

Death thread:
Profile thread:
Training thread:
FAQ thread:

Current Usergroups:
None
Elemental Affinity
Free Major: Wind
Free Minor: Fire

Advanced Elemental Affinity: Poison

Previous Character's Stats:
Agility: 526/600
Ninjutsu: 525/600
Taijutsu: 471/600
Genjutsu: 233/600

Rebirthed Stats:

Agility: 525/600
Ninjutsu: 230/600
Taijutsu: 475/600
Genjutsu: 525/600

Current Mastered Jutsu:
1. Ensare [Master Rank]
2. Grab [Master Rank]
3. Dynamic Entry [Master Rank]
4. 4 Hit Combo [Master Rank]
5. Spinning Wind [Master Rank]
6. Tenderizing Combo [Master Rank]
7. Beatdown [Master Rank]
8. Shoryuken [Master Rank]
9. 16 Hit Combo [Master Rank]
10. Mist Ball [Master Rank]
11. Blinding Fog [Master Rank]
12. Hidden Mist [Master Rank]
13. Burning Mist [Master Rank]
14. Vapor Punch [Master Rank]
15. Demonic Alpha Cloak [Master Rank]
16. Demonic Howl [Master Rank]
17. Thermal Maw [Master Rank]
18. Infernal Ember [Master Rank]
19. Fireball [Master Rank]
20. Immolation [Master Rank]
21. Combustive Seal [Master Rank]
22. Dragon Fire [Master Rank]
23. Searing Eruption [Master Rank]
24. Scalding Ash Cloud [Master Rank]
25. Heat Wave [Master Rank]
26. Infernal Hellfire [Master Rank]
27. Fire Storm [Master Rank]
28. Sol Fire Tempest [Master Rank]
29. Body Switch [Master Rank]
30. Transformation [Master Rank]
31. Basic Summoning [Master Rank]
32. Signal Flare [Master Rank]
33. Combination Transformation [Master Rank]
34. Elemental Clone [Master Rank]
35. Rasengan [Master Rank]

Mastered Jutsu Swaps:

1. Temple of Nirvana [Master Rank]
2. Expose Mind [Master Rank]
3. Tourniquet [Master Rank]
4. Clone [Master Rank]
5. False Surroundings [Master Rank]
6. Verse of Darkness [Master Rank]
7. Serene Toll [Master Rank]
8.Heartbreat [Master Rank]
9.False Shinobi-Iri [Master Rank]
10. Chilling Aura [Master Rank]
11. Phoenix's Embrace [Master Rank]
12. Crippled [Master Rank]
13. Heartache [Master Rank]
14. Slowed Perception [Master Rank]
15. Vision of Hell [Master Rank]
16. Tree Binding [Master Rank]
17. Time Freeze [Master Rank]
18. Ground Zero [Master Rank]
19. Mist of Deceit [Master Rank]
20. Volley [Master Rank]
21. Sudden Shot [Master Rank]
22. Body Flicker Shuriken [Master Rank]
23. Steel Dragon [Master Rank]
24. Sly Silver [Master Rank]
25. Earthly Impalement [Master Rank]
26. Meteor Breaker [Master Rank]
27. Crush Bit [Master Rank]
28. Pin Point [Master Rank]
29. Silver Stream [Master Rank]
30. Body Switch [Master Rank]
31. Elemental Clone [Master Rank]
32. Poison Extraction [Master Rank]
33. Poison Mist [Master Rank]
34. Venom Needle [Master Rank]
35. Venom Strike [Master Rank]

Name of any Contract you currently own:

Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:

Name of Kinjutsu you own: I owned Jinchuuriki

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Not sure if this is necessary for my rebirth but I did join the new site when it first launched. My username was Chou, I was in Sand, had a profile and a few topics going. All the stat information is coming from my last character on the old site in Mist. Just thought I should point that out to whoever handles my rebirth.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
We can't let Ion work for you but Aion is fully available.

Also before I go dig up the OCR calculator did you ever get an OCR done because if not this could be a little painful.

Pre-Hack

Returning Users
Non-Capped: 525 Points
S-Rank: 45,000 Yen
37 Mastered jutsu

[1] Insight II 46666
[2] Strategist III 28000
[3] Puppeteer V 24000
[4] Clumsiness 18000
[5] Quick Healer 24000
[6] Quick Draw 28000
[7] Jutsu Creator 24000

Level 3 and 4
Ensare [Master Rank] 15K
Level 5 and 6
Bondage [Rank 1] 40K
Unarmed
Level 1 and 2
-Grab [Master Rank] 3000
-Dynamic Entry [Master Rank] 6000
Level 3 and 4
-4 Hit Combo [Master Rank] 9000
-Spinning Wind [Master Rank] 9000
-Tenderizing Combo [Master Rank] 15K
Level 5 and 6
-Beatdown [Master Rank] 25K
-Shoryuken [Master Rank] 40K
Level 7
-16 Hit Combo [Master Rank] 75K
C-Rank
-Mist Ball [Master Rank] 32.5K
-Blinding Fog [Master Rank] 32.5K
-Hidden Mist [Master Rank] 32.5K
B-Rank
-Burning Mist [Master Rank] 75K
-Vapor Punch [Master Rank] 75K
Level 5
Demonic Alpha Cloak [Master Rank] 25K
Level 6
Demonic Howl [Master Rank] 40K
Level 7
Demonic Cloak Omega [Rank 1] 75K
E-Rank
-Thermal Maw [Master Rank] 6000
-Infernal Ember [Master Rank] 6000
D-Rank
-Fireball [Master Rank] 6000
-Immolation [Master Rank] 12K
-Combustive Seal [Master Rank] 15K
C-Rank
-Dragon Fire [Master Rank] 32.5K
-Searing Eruption [Master Rank] 40K
-Scalding Ash Cloud [Master Rank] 40K
-Heat Wave [Master Rank] 40K
B-Rank
-Infernal Hellfire [Master Rank] 75K
-Fire Storm [Master Rank] 75K
A-Rank
-Sol Fire Tempest [Master Rank] 125K
E-Rank
-Body Switch [Master Rank] 6000
-Transformation [Master Rank] 4500
-Basic Summoning [Master Rank] 4500
D-Rank
-Signal Flare [Master Rank] 15K
-Combination Transformation [Master Rank] 15K
C-Rank
-Elemental Clone [Master Rank] 32.5K
B-Rank
-Rasengan [Master Rank] 75k

Total Refund: 189217

37 masteries to redistribute

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
No I never got an OCR on the new site.

About the name is the username Hikuidori fine? If not Hasu Hikuidori should be okay right?

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro: Whut!? I love you tiger man. Give me the stat boost.

Rozan: Thank you, but I do not wish to own a Kinjutsu.

Edit: I would like to switch some of these jutsu around and change my affinities. Wood seems so much better for this character lol.
New Major Affinity: Earth
New Minor Affinity: Water

Advanced Element: Wood

32. Poison Extraction [Master Rank] -> Vine Tangle [Master Rank]
33. Poison Mist [Master Rank] -> Wood Hammer [Master Rank]
34. Venom Needle [Master Rank] -> Glow Moss [Master Rank]
35. Venom Strike [Master Rank] -> Pit of Crimson Tears [Master Rank]

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Your AEs, elements and such get approved in your FAQ (new dojo) later after your OCR is accepted. ^^

Also, Kuro was mistaken. There were a total of 35 mastered jutsu so your swaps look great.

Name: Hikuidori approved.
CA/BL: Approved
With your new stats, you are now level 15, but otherwise class approved.
Descriptions: approved
History: approved

You need to redistribute your new stats (3480 pl) and then we can get this done with!

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thanks, I totally forgot to redistribute my stats lol...

Power of Creation
HP: (55+lv) x Stamina
CP: (45+lv) x Chakra Control
Class Bonus: +2 Stealth and Awareness, +1.5 Genjutsu DC
High: Genjutsu DC
Average: Evasion, Genjutsu Save, Ranged Accuracy
Low: Melee Accuracy, Ninjutsu Accuracy

(Probably just should have left level lol)

Stats:
Agility: 600/600
Ninjutsu: 480/600
Taijutsu: 600/600
Genjutsu: 600/600
Power Level: 3480/3600

And that's everything!

Hanone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looks wonderful. Everything's approved by me. Another council member will be along shortly for the second look over and then we'll get you RPing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back