Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reactivation/Rebirth

Yosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name:
Meiji [Hagare Moegane]

Old Village/Missing:
Iwagakure no Sato

OCR Type:
Rebirth

Last Known Where-abouts:
Iwagakure no Sato

Old IC Rank:
Chuunin[Main Branch]

New Character Name:
Moyasu, Yukarei[Pronounced: You-Car-E]

Preferred Username:
Yukarei

New Village:
Iwagakure no Sato [Stone]

New BL/CA:
Santaru

Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Before Your Very Eyes[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (55+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] [45+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu Option
[i]High:[/i] 
Ninjutsu Accuracy
[i]Average:[/i] 
Evasion, Genjutsu Save, Genjutsu DC
[i]Low:[/i] 
Taijutsu Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy.

Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin:
ANBU [If Permitted]

IC Rank:
ANBU/w Tenure[Jounin]

Character Age:

Character's Physical Description:
Were you capable of catching a glimpse of the random flashes, as rare as they are, of skin one could easily deduce his skin color to be a pale color. Irridescent even, to an extent. As if the moon itself has a constant shine of light down upon him, Yukarei prefers to keep himself 'underwraps', I suppose you could say. A skin tight, yet breathable, body suit that has a mesh like material and proves to be flexible. All black. That is the under layer of clothing that spands from his knees to his upper facial area, covering half of his face in an almost diagonal way, and the outer span would cover down to his elbows. Over such a get-up would be the typical ANBU chest-plate of grey and the Arm Guards as well as the Shin Guards.

Hair of silver that falls in a crop like fashion barely reaches his neck from the back and ghosts across his forehead with just enough hair to sweep right at and graze the top point of his eyes. A bloody and runny red would be his eye color. It's the only proper way to describe it. There isn't a color or name that comes to mind.

Character's Mental Description:
Inside of his mind is literally the manifestation of a cloud that has been stricken through with as many lightning bolts as -your- mind could possibly conceive. It's fringed up there but nothing that any other Shinobi hasn't dealt with in their own personal way. He's aloof in the way a cloud would be when floating from one space to the next, and yet, like a strike from plasma without concentration, he can go from zero to one-hundred, real quick. Easily locking onto a task with as much concentration as required. Things tend to bother him when someone doubts what he says but other than that Yukarei does not make it such a large deal on the outward scale.

He's known to hold grudges. Be wary. There's a need for him to try and, not play hero, step up to a plate that isn't necessarily there. It's anything but satisfying when someone has to hold your hand so most could understand where this comes from. A need to prove and build, but from the shadows.

Multiple Personality Application:
He's quite sane, thank you. As sane as one could be, at least.

Character History/Kinjutsu App:
Mommies Little Monster...

It probably started somehwere early in life. Maybe. No, no I'm pretty sure things started from the moment an eye first opened to glance at the world around him. An uncecernible color of red as the iris and the sclera as white as it could possibly be looking around for some sort of object or person, a figure even to know that yes, this is where I belong. Doctors shied away from the curious, heavy gaze of that red eye. Red Eyes, excuse me and allow for me to correct myself. They seemed to practically allow the curiosity in them to become palpable. The very air twisting and churning with a little more than a small amount of electricity at how interesting he found things. He's a little problem born already into the world with a mother who seems to have a heart of copper.

The first thing recognized is a familiar sensation of touch. One of the deadly senses that leaves you when things get real or in rightful terms. When shit hits the fan. A kiss is placed upon his forehead and a soft voice whispers little things, beautiful things like lies into his baby ears that don't really understand what goes into them and only travels out on the other end without sticking. The sound is welcomed, however, and loved. He adores that sound even as he lies there and waits, tears building at the edge of his eyes. That sound really makes him want to just curl into it and fold away from the world.These other people here shouldn't have to hear that sound. It belongs to him. So he cries. And when the cries echo off of the wall, they reflect back onto one another and the distant amalgamation of sound sounds distinctly like a roar.

After all, who could deny the cry of the storm when one quite literally has something similar inside of them? There is no monster or beast greater than the ones we ourselves create. It's sad, really, that humanity can be so cruel but sacrifices must be made in the end and there is nothing we can do about it. Well, no, that is not so certainly true. There is plenty one could do about it though I suppose it really boils down to um, well, what exactly you are willing to do. Would a mother ever bother to shower a child with love in order to prevent an emotion of lonliness inside of them? They couldn't spare any expense towards their little baby.

Could they?

---

Can you Devastate For Me?

He's running like a wild animal through a house filled with yelling and problems. No, not for the sake of those around them. The problems are his and his alone because he's not doing enough. It simply is not enough despite the loving encouragement his mother gives to him. She still does not give him enough attention. As a child it is something that is understandable, for him to want attention from his mother. But she is not so still that she can offer it to him and, despite this one needing to be understanding, he simply -cannot-. As such anything is welcomed. Any source of potential eyes that would linger on him, anything that could possibly hint at affection in his direction. He'll do anything he can in order to obtain those emotions of satisfaction. Even throw a miniature tantrum in the form of a halo'ing storm cloud that rains on the furniture and shocks the carpet with electricity.

It certainly grabs attention, though not the right kind. He's simply a monster. He has to be because the more devastation he can cause the more attention he grabs. His family loves it. Even if they yell at him and send him to his room. They enjoy it all the while because during their screams of pain when a cloud bolt strikes them, he knows they will smile later on. They will love him regardless of what happens. That's what family does, correct? They love you despite your flaws and your problems? Lately though, as he's become better at doing that little cloud trick they don't really seem to enjoy it as much. Not like before where his name would be called with warning humor littering the tone of voice.

Now is simply disdain and annoyance behind the words. And, hey, maybe he should stop because he's older now. He's gotten a little too big to be causing trouble like that. For them, at least. They could be argued to say he hasn't shown them all he could yet but, in the end, the truth remains a fact. And that fact was that his family, is mother, did not wish to put up with his little binged emotional need any longer. That doesn't hurt him. It makes him want to turn that focus somewhere else. He wishes to gaze his red colored eyes of multitudes upon a new target and focus.

---

I suppose I should die If I can't behave.

To become focused on something new you must commit yourself to it. There is nothing like placing yourself on the very extremes of reality, yourself blind to all other things save for your own existence when you have to prepare and better yourself. Irridescent colors fill the air in forms of black lightning, white lightning, and even the illustrious yellow lightning that is perhaps the most deadly. White razes. It burns and breaks down, like the plasma that unfolds from a flaming inferno it will haze you and turn you into char. Black Lightning cuts and slices, it splits apart whatever it comes into contact with while at the same time leaving no mercy for the owner of said lightning either. This type of lightning is the deadliest to use as you have no real control over the storm you create.

Yellow?

Yellow Lightning is something all -new- to him. It's from inside of him. It screams at him and roars and demands to be introduced to the world in a method not so typical. This type of lightning can turn and devour him just as much as black lightning, but it has no ally. Black Lightning simply cannot be controlled but it can be used freely. One can protect themselves. This? Yellow Lightning? It is like sitting at the epicenter of a storm while meditating despite being cut open and ripped in half, sliced from all sides and burned away from your own life. You use this power because you know of it and how strong it is, yet you are at the mercy of this merciless storm as well. You can simply whether it or you can be consumed by it.

And throwing it around willy-nilly? Without practice? Without -control-? No. No he simply cannot and will not. There is no other worse sin than dying by your own hand. You are forever turned away from the gates of heaven and must look the devil himself in the eye knowing that you had taken the easiest way out possible. You must live with your disgrace and regret and suffer eternally in the fiery burning hell pits of despair and desolation. So he has to train, not to control, but to -consume-. He will absorb this monster inside of him. No, not the literal sensation of a monster of the manifestation of some creature sealed away long before he became conscious to the world. No, never that. His own -thirst- and his power that he has been born[cursed] with.

It is his to control but at the cost of many, many things. Perhaps it has been his constantly lashing out tantrums that slowly built over the years? Maybe something of him lacking in the past? Attention? Affection? Love? Hatred? There were many plausible reasons but none so certain as the fact that it existed in him and he would be consumed should he not perform the consuming. Yes, he would have to become a maelstrom of a man. Of a beast. Well, now he can't honestly say that this meaning shouldn't be taken as the literal meaning but he is anything -but- a creature. Very much the same as everyone else this merely begots the beginning of something brand new. Something all different to the village.

As far as he knows. More likely than not there is a beast raging inside plenty of people, ranting and raging and simply waiting to get out through any kind of means. His just so happens to be an endless storm that rages on inside of him with the powerful strides and rotations of a furious entity. Could it have a name? He's not even sure himself. Perhaps he should give himself one?

In the end.

Well no, no that sounds too final to be honest. It isn't 'in the end' but more so like this is where it 'truly begins'. See, that sounds better. He'll start from square one, as a monster or something similar, and work his way up. But what could be further passed a monster?
Clan Request:
Must I do this?

Death/Retirement Thread: Nope.
Old Profile: Nah.
Old Training: Nu-U.
Old Dojo: Nada.
Old FAQ: Never.

Special Usergroups:
[None]

Old Stats:
Agility: 600 / 600
Stamina: 600 / 600
Ninjutsu: 600 / 600
Taijutsu: 600/ 600
Genjutsu: 600 / 600
Chakra Control: 600 / 600
Old OOC Rank:
Stone Chuunin[Main Branch]
Stat Cut:
Zero I believe.
New Stats:
Agility: 600 / 600
Stamina: 600 / 600
Ninjutsu: 600 / 600
Taijutsu: 600/ 600
Genjutsu: 600 / 600
Chakra Control: 600 / 600
New OOC Rank:
Stone Jounin[ANBU] Hopefully?

Justu Mastery Swaps:
Curve Shot--Storm Bolt
Raw Shot--Thunderfist
Unforseen Strike--Thunderclap
Piercing Shot--Electroshock
Venomous Sting--Electrocution
Disillusional Shot--Zeus Flash
Power Shot--Lightning Torrent
Quick Shot--Volt Charge
Bounce Shot--Gigavolt Cannon
Critical Shot--Chidori
Snipe--Lightning Beast
Scatter Shot--Amp Field
Counter Shot--Raijin's Revenge
Tracking Beacon--Chidori Control
Catapult Discharge--Kirin
Detonation Tip--Thunderdome
Flurry Shot--Presurized Mist
Blunt Shot--Water Gun
Pierce Shot--Water Whip
Pin Shot--Aqua Fang
Grapple Shot--Rinse Off
Burst Shot--Grand Waterfall
Homing Shot--Impaling Hydro Jet
Destruction Power Shot--Water Prison
Combustive Shot--Rain Dance
Glacial Shot--Torrential Vortex
Voltaic Shot--Hyydro Tidal Shockwave
Terra Firma Shot--Water Shark Bomb
Brandish--Mystical Pond
Limit Break--Grand Hydra Excavation
[Kinjutsu]--Water Dragon Bullet
[Kinjutsu]--Scorn of Aquarius
[Kinjutsu]--Supreme Aqual Realm
[Kinjutsu]--Demon Cloak Alpha
[Kinjutsu]--Demon Cloak Omega

Name of any Contract you currently own:
- None.
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:
None

Name of Kinjutsu you own:
[Tsukumogami] -- > [Jinchuuriki]

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?
None.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
All looks good, one approval from me.

Will need ANBU Sennin to come in and approve your rank and such.

Taking Kinjutsu app to council, will report back as soon as possible~

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kinjutsu approved, 2nd approval gotten. Just got to tickle an admin for your name and banner, in the meantime go have some fun! =D

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back