Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reactivation/Stone OCR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This was all my old profile stuff.
Why Kagemaru is in Stone now said:
During his transport of the Missing Nin Yong, Kagemaru had made his way back to Fire Country. He and his squad members had taken refuge in a hotel near the port from which they had arrived. As the group was preparing to transport their prisoner a flash of light surrounded Kagemaru and he was removed from the human plane.

Before his eyes opened, Kage took a second to ensure that all his faculties were still there. It took him only moments before he sat up. Once he was upright, Kagemaru would take a gaze at his surroundings. He was in a cave that seemed oddly familiar. Silence filled the air with the exception being the moisture that formed on the stalagmites which would occasionally form water droplets that fell from the cave ceiling onto the surface beneath which resulted in a plop. Getting to his feet, Kage dusted himself off and prepared for the worst. After a few more moments of surveying his surroundings he eventually came to the conclusion that he was back in the cave to which he'd met his Lizard friends. The air smelled the same and the chakra in the area looked the same.

Hm... Wonder why I'm here now.

~Because the powers that be have decreed that your time is not now. You will be released from this world when the time is right.

Well fuck me sideways... omniscient voices and alternate universes. Guess I'm fucked then. Better go find something to eat. From that moment on, Kage spent his time training and preserving himself until the day he would be allowed to leave.

ooc: The first post I make upon reactivating will be him being allowed to leave

Battle Stuff said:
Stats said:
Agility: 600/600
Stamina: 600/600
Ninjutsu: 600/600
Taijutsu: 600/600
Genjutsu: 600/600
Chakra Control: 600/600
BL: Mastered
PL: 3600
Capped Shop Points: 0
Character Level: 15

Abilities said:

Custom Class said:
The Ultimate Sight (Vet)
HP: (65+ lvl) * Stamina
Cp: (35+ lvl) * Chakra Control
Class Feature: Kinjutsu Access
High: Melee Accuracy
Average: Evasion, Ninjutsu Accuracy
Low: Ranged Acc, Genjutsu DC

Equipment said:
Slot 1: Belt Pouch 1
- Slot 1: Energy Drink x3
- Slot 2: Health Pills x3

Slot 2: Belt Pouch 2
- Slot 1: Chakra-Suppressing Seal x3
- Slot 2: Chakra-Suppressing Seal x3

Slot 3: Kawarimi Target

Slot 4: Micro Chakra Bomb x2

Slot 5: Smoke Bomb x3

Slot 6 (Sentinel):
- Ninja Wire x8

Weapon Holster 1: Weapon 1 (Damage)
Damage Type: Unarmed
Damage Mod: +10%
Accuracy Mod: -2
Effect: May use handseals while wielding this weapon.
Augments:
- Chakra Drain
- Rough Divide
- Chain Link

Weapon Holster 2: Weapon 2 (Called Shots)
Damage Type: Unarmed
Damage Mod: -10%
Accuracy Mod: +2
Effect: May use handseals while wielding this weapon.
Augments:
- Primal
- Crippler
- Chain Link

Owned items/Unused:
- Vampiric Augment
- 3 Belt Pouches

Strategist Preparations
1: 1 Smoke Bomb Attached to 1 Kawarimi Target
2: 1 Primed Micro Chakra Bomb (Fully Primed) before Battle
3: The Primed Micro Chakra Bomb to be used in place of a K.Target
4: Second Micro Chakra Bomb to be able to be used instead of a K.Target (I have to prime it in-battle first)
5: 1 Smoke Bomb Attached to 1 Kawarimi Target.

Notes:
- I have 3 Total K.Targets, 2 of which have Smoke Bombs attached to them. I'll let you know which I'm using at the time I use them.
- 1 of the 2 Micro Chakra Bombs I have is pre-primed at the start of battle. Both of them can be used with Body Switch instead of a K.Target. However, one of them has to be primed mid-battle.
- When using Ninja Wire, you still draw the wire normally, then you can use them with called shots for normal AP.

Ninjutsu said:

Taijutsu said:

Bloodline: Hyuuga said:
The Hyuuga are an ancient clan from the fire country dating back to even before the time of Konohagakure. A clan of fierce Taijutsu practitioners known far and wide for their unique style of fighting, the Gentle Fist. The clan's Taijutsu prowess is acknowledged throughout the ninja world, and the Hyuuga are acknowledged as Geniuses in the Ninja arts. However, more popular than their Taijutsu skills are their most unique and noticeable trait; the Byakugan, commonly referred to as "The All-seeing Eye". With their Byakugan and Jyuuken techniques, few clans possess the physical grace of the Hyuuga.

014% Control - Byakugan Rank 1, Gentle Fist Rank 1
028% Control - 360 Degree Vision Rank 1
042% Control - Jyuuken Stance Rank 1
056% Control - Gentle Step Twin Lion Fist Rank 1
070% Control - Byakugan Rank 2
084% Control - Jyuuken Stance Rank 2
098% Control - Eight Trigrams Tenketsu Strikes Rank 1, Gentle Fist Rank 2
112% Control - 360 Degree Vision Rank 2, Kaiten Rank 1
126% Control - Byakugan Rank 3, Gentle Step Twin Lion Fist Rank 2
140% Control - Jyuuken Stance Rank 3, Kaiten Rank 2
154% Control - Eight Trigrams Tenketsu Strikes Rank 2
168% Control - 360 Degree Vision Rank 3, Kaiten Rank 3
182% Control - Gentle Fist Rank 3, Eight Trigrams Tenketsu Strikes Rank 3
196% Control - Gentle Step Twin Lion Fist Rank 3
210% Control - Air Palm Rank 1
224% Control - Jyuuketsu Combo Rank 1
238% Control - Air Palm Rank 2
252% Control - Eight Gates Assault Rank 1
266% Control - Air Palm Rank 3, Jyuuketsu Combo Rank 2
280% Control - Jyuuketsu Combo Rank 3, Eight Gates Assault Rank 2
294% Control - Eight Gates Assault Rank 3

--

Byakugan - <I>Activated Passive<i></i>
The most basic, yet also the key to the rest of the bloodline, the Byakugan is the famous Doujutsu of the Hyuuga clan. This ability is only able to be used by the Hyuuga due to the number of chakra lines in their eyes region. Â Pouring chakra into these chakra lines enhances their visions, allowing them to see for hundreds, sometimes thousands of meters around, and grants them the ability to see all forms of chakra, and the chakra system of those around them.

Rank 1: +1 Accuracy/Dodge, 500 meter visual range.
Rank 2: +2 Accuracy/Dodge, 1000 meter visual range.
Rank 3: +3 Accuracy/Dodge, 2000 meter visual range.

Costs:
Rank 1: 1AP; 300 chakra to initiate, 140/round to maintain
Rank 2: 1AP; 600 chakra to initiate, 290/round to maintain
Rank 3: 1AP; 900 chakra to initiate, 430/round to maintain

--

Gentle Fist - Passive<i></i>
The taijutsu style used by the Hyuuga is an odd one, and through their training they have incorporated their skill into all sorts of Taijutsu, the Hyuuga learning to not so much use brute strength, but instead rely on the softest touch, accuracy over power. Though one should be wary, the strength of their attacks does not come from their pokes and jabs, but the strength comes in the form of chakra blasts. Â Due to this the Hyuuga minimize the expenditure on any and all taijutsu, both physical and chakra based.

Rank 1: -5% Chakra cost on Unarmed Taijutsu
Rank 2: -10% Chakra cost on Unarmed Taijutsu
Rank 3: -15% Chakra cost on Unarmed Taijutsu

--

360 Degree Vision - <I>Passive</U><i></i>
The Byakugan grants the user vision to such a large area and grants them clarity those outside of the clan can hardly imagine. Because of their Extraordinary Eye's, they are constantly watching all around them, and capable of seeing anything coming from literally a mile away. Because of this, the Hyuuga are able to avoid attacks far more efficiently than others, and have been said to be untouchable in melee combat, the true geniuses of Taijutsu.

Rank 1: 6% Auto dodge to all attacks.
Rank 2: 8% Auto dodge to all attacks.
Rank 3: 10% Auto dodge to all attacks.

--

Jyuuken Stance - Hyuuga Special Style<i></i>
The centerpiece of the Hyuuga fighting style. The Jyuuken stance opens the chakra points, allowing the Hyuuga to funnel their chakra infused taps through their hands and feet, creating the power that their style physically lacks. It is this lethal combination formed by their speed and accuracy that makes the Hyuuga the feared and renowned bloodline that it is, living up to the legend of them defeating the most skilled opponents with the slightest of touches.

Rank 1: The user's unarmed attacks only deal 80% Damage, but they gain +1 Accuracy and +1 Critical, and have a 40% chance to cause internal bleeding. Unarmed Called Shots gain a +4% Chance of success.
Rank 2: The user's unarmed attacks only deal 85% Damage, but they gain +1.5 Accuracy and +1 Critical, and have a 55% chance to cause internal bleeding. Unarmed Called Shots gain a +6% Chance of success.
Rank 3: The user's unarmed attacks only deal 90% Damage, but they gain +2 Accuracy and +1 Critical, and have a 70% chance to cause internal bleeding. Unarmed Called Shots gain a +8% Chance of success.

Notes:
- This style can only be used while unarmed.
- All CP costs are increased by 10% while active
- The initial chance to cause Internal Bleeding is only to see if the attack has the chance to cause bleeding. The normal Bleeding chance must still be successful to cause bleeding.
- Internal Bleeding has the same effects as normal Bleeding, though take's twice as long to heal. (ie: The user must heal each rank twice before reducing their Bleed Level)

--

Gentle Step Twin Lion Fist - Secret Clan Taijutsu<i></i>
A Technique able to be performed only by the Hyuuga, the Hyuuga performs this technique by gathering chakra into their fists. The Hyuuga then gracefully spins towards their target to strike them in their chest, sending a burst of chakra into them in the shape of Spectral lion heads around their fists. The sudden jolt of chakra impacting upon the Target's center line is often enough to stun their reflexes and cause most opponents to flinch.

Rank 1: The Hyuuga spins, striking their opponent and dealing 620 Damage at +2 Accuracy. This has a 40% chance to cause -1 Accuracy/Dodge.
Rank 2: The Hyuuga spins, striking their opponent and dealing 910 Damage at +2 Accuracy. This has a 55% chance to cause -1 Accuracy/Dodge.
Rank 3: The Hyuuga spins, striking their opponent and dealing 1,110 Damage at +3 Accuracy. This has a 70% chance to cause -1 Accuracy/Dodge.

Costs:
Rank 1: 210 Cp, 1.25 Ap
Rank 2: 300 Cp, 1.75 Ap
Rank 3: 385 Cp, 1.75 Ap

Notes:
- Secondary debuff's last two rounds, and stack up to -2 Accuracy and Dodge.

--

Eight Trigrams Tenketsu Strikes - Chakra Circulatory Assault<i></i>
The most famous technique of the Hyuuga and their signature skill, these strikes are Somewhat of an offensive/defensive move that sends an electromagnetic blast of chakra outwards to damage and push back enemies. With each strike, the Hyuuga targets tiny chakra points in the target's body, and with each precise strike seals more and more of the victim's chakra. The Hyuuga are able to tap these tiny targets with such precision that the target may not even now what hit them should they not be on the top of their game, and end up with their chakra sealed.

Rank 1: The user Strikes four times, starting with 30 Physical Damage, 0.25% Chakra Damage, this amount is doubled for each successful attack.
Rank 2: The user Strikes six times, starting with 30 Physical Damage, 0.25% Chakra Damage, this amount is doubled for each successful attack.
Rank 3: The user Strikes eight times, starting with 30 Physical Damage, 0.25% Chakra Damage, this amount is doubled for each successful attack.

Cost: 1.5 AP, 80 Chakra * number of attack per attack (so 160 for the second strike 240 for the third so on and so on)

Notes:
- Partial hits are treated as full hits.
- The user cannot attack points which have already been sealed.
- Chakra damage reduces the victim's Max Cp for the remainder of the battle.
- If the attack misses, that level of the attack must be performed again to move on to the next. The user starts from the point where they missed previously.
- Each attack represents the tenketsu palm strikes, the first being 2, then 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256. 8 attacks, each doubling the previous ones damages.

--

Kaiten - Eight Trigrams Palm Rotation<i></i>
The ultimate defense of the Hyuuga clan, the Kaiten is a technique in which the Hyuuga spins around at high speed denying any opponent to trace the blind spot in their defence. This technique shows the true control the Hyuuga have over their chakra, and with each rotation, the Hyuuga releases chakra from all points in their body, creating a repulsive barrier. This jutsu takes a high toll on the user however and though it's highly regarded for its defensive abilities the Hyuuga hold back on its use.

Rank 1: User autoblocks 40% of incoming physical damage, while attacking up to two targets with two Basic Strikes at +1 Accuracy. The user receives a -3 dodge debuff for a full round after use.
Rank 2: User autoblocks 55% of incoming physical damage, while attacking up to two targets with two Basic Strikes at +1.5 Accuracy. The user receives a -2 dodge debuff for a full round after use.
Rank 3: User autoblocks 65% of incoming physical damage, while attacking up to two targets with two Basic Strikes at +2 Accuracy. The user receives a -1 dodge debuff for a full round after use.

Costs:
Rank 1: 750Cp, 325Cp/rnd
Rank 2: 750Cp, 325Cp/rnd
Rank 3: 750Cp, 325Cp/rnd

Notes:
- Autoblocked attacks do hot receive a chance to strike the user with any secondary effects.
- This technique may be used reflexively.
- This technique may be maintained. While this technique is maintained the user cannot move or attack.
- Each round maintained the user may attempt to strike up to 2 targets with Basic Strikes.

--

Air Palm - Eight Trigrams Ranged Taijutsu<i></i>
Another technique showing the Hyuuga's adept chakra control, this technique is used by the advanced Hyuuga, Taking their control of chakra to the next level. Using their hand speed and control of their chakra pores, The Hyuuga are able to release a large quantity of chakra quickly from the pores in their hands and then in a movement just as graceful as their Jyuuken stances, shoot it towards their opponent.

Rank 1: Releases a burst of chakra that deals 1,350 Damage at +2 Accuracy that pushes the target 14 feet away.
Rank 2: Releases a burst of chakra that deals 1,650 Damage at +3 Accuracy that pushes the target 17 feet away.
Rank 3: Releases a burst of chakra that deals 1,950 Damage at +4 Accuracy that pushes the target 20 feet away.

Costs:
Rank 1: 490 Cp; 2.25 Ap
Rank 2: 600 Cp; 2.25 Ap
Rank 3: 710 Cp; 2.25 Ap

--

Jyuuketsu Combo - Hyuuga Unarmed Combo<i></i>
One of the most skilled techniques in the Hyuuga's arsenal, this is a fluid combination technique that enables the Hyuuga to strike using the speed of the Tenketsu strikes, and combining it with the attacking power of the Jyuuken. The outcome is lethal, and if it does not bring the opponent down normally, it surely will leave them in aches and pains...and without energy.

Rank 1: The Hyuuga Assaults a target with a barrage of Jyuuken strikes, attacking them 5 times each dealing 330 Damage at -2 Accuracy.
Rank 2: The Hyuuga Assaults a target with a barrage of Jyuuken strikes, attacking them 5 times each dealing 390 Damage at -1 Accuracy.
Rank 3: The Hyuuga Assaults a target with a barrage of Jyuuken strikes, attacking them 5 times each dealing 450 Damage.

Costs:
Rank 1: 600 Cp; 2.25 Ap
Rank 2: 710 Cp; 2.25 Ap
Rank 3: 820 Cp; 2.25 Ap

Notes:
- Target takes Cp Damage equal to Half the damage done by this technique. This Cp reduces the max Cp of the victim and cannot be recovered.
--

Eight Gates Assault - Chakra Circulatory Shock Technique<i></i>
Perhaps one of the deadliest techniques available to the Hyuuga, this technique fully utilizes their knowledge of the chakra system to utterly destroy the target from the inside out. Through skilled Jyuuken use, the Hyuuga are able to manipulate and strike the many tenketsu within the body. This skill involves the Hyuuga directly striking large bundles of tenketsu valves which regulate the flow of chakra; The Eight Gates. Striking these valves with their Jyuuken, the Hyuuga releases a burst of chakra which forcibly shocks the victim's Chakra system into releasing their flow of chakra within their body. Normally this would not do much more harm than an average tenketsu strike...But when used on a target that has had their Tenketsu Sealed, this sudden flow of chakra creates a dangerous backfire that harms the user from the inside.

Rank 1: The user palm strikes the chakra system of the target, sending a burst of chakra that shocks the system and deals 2,475 Damage to the target at -3 Accuracy. The victim takes Cp damage equal to 15% of the total damage dealt.
Rank 2: The user palm strikes the chakra system of the target, sending a burst of chakra that shocks the system and deals 3,795 Damage to the target at -3 Accuracy. The victim takes Cp damage equal to 20% of the total damage dealt.
Rank 3: The user palm strikes the chakra system of the target, sending a burst of chakra that shocks the system and deals 4,620 Damage to the target at -3 Accuracy. The victim takes Cp damage equal to 25% of the total damage dealt.

Costs:
Rank 1: 900 Cp; 2.25 Ap
Rank 2: 1,900 Cp; 2.75 Ap
Rank 3: 2,310 Cp; 2.75 Ap

Notes:
- This can only be performed on a target that has been successfully struck by all 8 Tenketsu Strikes.
- Can only be used once per opponent Successfully.
- Damage from this technique cannot be Reduced.
- A Partial Hit is treated as a Full Hit.

Kinjutsu: Hakumei Byakugan said:
<U>Byakugan Transplant Notes:
  • [*] This Kinjutsu is special for the fact there are two different effects; One for normal people, and one for Hyuuga. Normally, those gain the normal "Byakugan Transplant" Kinjutsu upon applying for this Kinjutsu. Hyuuga, however, gain the "Hakumei Byakugan" Ability assuming they have Maxed out their Bloodline.

[*] All Byakugan Transplant Techniques cost -10% Cp if used by Hyuuga.

[*] One may be an Uchiha/Tsuchimikado and apply for a Byakugan Implant at the cost halving the buff of their original doujutsu (Activated eye passive).

Byakugan Transplant
BT.jpg

The mighty Byakugan, one of the most prodigious Doujutsu in the shinobi world that can only be found within the Hyuuga Clan. Known for perhaps being the ultimate trump card for Taijutu users, this Doujutsu is a prized trophy for many who would have the Hyuuga's powers for their own. Yet, few have actually been known to possess this eye due to the fact that it is quiet difficult to best a Hyuuga in battle, and it is not uncommon for Hyuuga to brand their clansmen with Seals that prevent their clan's secrets from falling into the wrong hands. However, should one manage to get their hands on one of these all-seeing eyes, they find that not only do they possess the ability to see all forms of chakra around them similar to the Hyuuga, but that they also gain access to a variety of Byakugan enabled skills...Though they will never has as much grace as a true Hyuuga.

Information
Prerequisites
300 Stat Average, 1,500 Word Rp, 3 Ability Slots.

Effects:
- The shinobi has acquired the eye of a Hyuuga, the Byakugan, and is able to tap into the Byakugan's enhanced eyesight. This must be activated for 1 Ap and 750 chakra, and gives the user +2 Accuracy/Dodge, and enables them to see all within 1000 Meters.
- Maintaining their Byakugan costs 360 Cp per round.

Hakumei Byakugan
HB.jpg

Sharing common ancestry to the Sharingan, the Byakugan also has the ability to grow in strength and achieve new levels once a Hyuuga has been blessed with the eyes of a fellow Hyuuga Clansmember. However, unlike the Sharingan, the Hyuuga do not suffer impaired eyesight that comes from overuse of their more stronger techniques over the course of their lifetime, and as such, have no need to transplant the eyes of another Hyuuga. As such, the "Transient White Eyes" have remained a secret Doujutsu nearly forgotten to the Hyuuga clan, let alone the outsiders. However, should the Hyuuga implant the Byakugan of another, their eye abilities increase indefinitely, no longer requiring activation. The Hakumei Byakugan is constantly active and truly all seeing, and no longer enlarges the veins in the face of the Hyuuga, but instead, constantly glow with a bright white aura of chakra.

Information
Prerequisites
Hyuuga Bloodline, 300 Stat Average, 1,500 Word Rp, 3 Ability Slots.

Effects:
- The Hyuuga's Byakugan has evolved into the Hakumei Byakugan, and is now constantly Active.
- Their Visual Range is increased to 2500 Meters at all times increasing their skill to avoid any and all techniques by bestowing +10% Auto Dodge upon them.

Emulated Jyuuken - Unarmed Fighting Style
EJ.jpg

The secret behind the Hyuuga's Taijutsu is much deeper than simply relying on the Enhanced vision of their Byakugan. The Hyuuga are geniuses of Taijutsu that spend years perfecting their strikes to target even the smallest targets of the chakra system. Even if one manages to gain a Byakugan and can see the inner Tenketsu of the body, it is near impossible for them to strike with the same precision of a Hyuuga. Knowing this, one with a stolen Byakugan can train themselves to imitate the Hyuuga, though this differs from the actual Jyuuken style, not being so "Gentle" due to inexperience. Instead of utilizing finger jabs which damage the internal organs, this style focuses on palm strikes, each infused with chakra that sends a jolt of chakra resonating upon strike. Though a powerful variant in its own right, thats all this will ever be; an Imitation.

Information
Prerequisites
Hakumei/Byakugan Transplant, 180 chakra control, 175 Agility, 200 Taijutsu.

Effect:
- The user's unarmed attacks only deal 90% damage, though gain +1 Critical and ignore 10% worth of Damage Reduction.
- Unarmed strikes gain a +10% chance to cause suppression.
- Exhaust's the user at a below average rate.

Cost: User exhausts at a below average rate.

Scan - Level 5 Ninjutsu
BS.jpg

The Byakugan possesses the ability to see all within a certain radius, nothing being able to escape its wide field of vision. However...this visual sensory is beyond the processing of a normal human's mind, and naturally, anyone but a Hyuuga would find that their visual range is shortened significantly. Using this however, one can focus and block out other senses and concentrate purely on their Byakugan sight, temporarily increasing the distance of their sensory range and enable to pin point their targets through their chakra view.

Information
Prerequisites
Hakumei/Byakugan Transplant, 115 chakra control.

Rank 1: User take's -4 dodge for the round. Visual range increases by 400 Meters and All Stealth and Genjutsu Checks are rerolled with +2.5 Awareness/Gen Save applied to the user. In addition, the user has a 35% chance to Automatically become aware of all In Stealth mode prior to any stealth checks.
Master Rank: User take's -3 dodge for the round. Visual range increases by 500 Meters and All Stealth and Genjutsu Checks are rerolled with +3 Awareness/Gen Save applied to the user. In addition, the user has a 50% chance to Automatically become aware of all In Stealth mode prior to any stealth checks.

Note:
- All effects last one round, and this may only be used once per round.
- All of the user's Stealth and Genjutsu checks are automatically rerolled the round this has been used. Only the user will become aware of any successful checks.

Cost: 520 Cp to initiate

Eight Trigrams Acupuncture - Level 6 NinTaijutsu
acu.jpg

A technique that was initially created to imitate the Hyuuga's high speed Tenketsu pokes, the result produced a different effect altogether. Instead of striking the chakra system of a target, this technique allows the user to shoot multiple thin lines of chakra to an area around them, accurate enough to strike even the smallest of targets and pierce them in a rain of tiny chakra needles.

Information
Prerequisites
Hakumei/Byakugan Transplant, 150 chakra control, 150 Agility.

Rank 1: All within 12 feet of the user the user make checks against 7 needles, dealing 250 piercing damage at +2 Accuracy.
Master Rank: All within 15 feet of the user make checks against 8 needles, dealing 300 piercing damage at +2 Accuracy.

Note:
- This is a Non-elemental Ninjutsu that does not require handseals and uses melee accuracy.
- User must have Byakugan Transplant Active, or have the Hakumei Byakugan.
- A target can only be hit by 6 Needles per use.
- If the user uses this technique multiple times in a row, each use is modded as if one attack, though they still must pay all costs normally. Cp costs use the maintain cost.

Rank 1 Cost: 2 Ap, 500 Cp to initiate, 330 Cp to maintain.
Master Rank Cost: 2 Ap, 600 Cp to initiate, 400 Cp to maintain.

Heaven's Dance of Hazy White - B-Rank Unarmed Taijutsu
HDHW.jpg

A technique gained through many attempts of perfecting the Jyuuken, those who devote many rigorous hours of training tend to find that they just can't quiet get how the Hyuuga manage to infuse bursts of chakra into each jab. Unable to accept their hard work has been for nothing, these Hyuuga-wannabe's often find themselves on a new path that turns their training into a different technique. This technique surrounds the user's hands in a glowing white chakra coating, and strikes the opponent multiple times, each one sending a shock throughout the targets body that can stop most opponents in their tracks.

Information
Prerequisites
Hakumei/Byakugan Transplant, 200 Chakra control, 200 Taijutsu, Emulated Jyuuken, Eight trigrams Acupuncture mastered.

Rank 1: The user strikes 5 times, each hit dealing 270 Damage at +2 Accuracy. Each strike has a +3% chance to cause suppression. These strikes bypasses up to 5% Damage Reduction.
Rank 2: The user strikes 5 times, each hit dealing 330 Damage at +3 Accuracy. Each strike has a +4% chance to cause suppression. These strikes bypasses up to 10% Damage Reduction.

Rank 1 Cost: 490 Cp
Rank 2 Cost: 600 Cp

Notes:
- This receives both unarmed taijutsu, and ninjutsu buffs.
- This may only be used in the Emulated Jyuuken style, or Jyuuken Style
- The user must have Byakugan Transplant Active, or have the Hakumei Byakugan.
- If the user uses this technique multiple times in a row, they gain an additional +1 Dodge after every use stacking up to +3 until the end of the round.

Eight Trigrams Heavenly Guard - Level 8 NinTaijutsu
ETG.jpg

Perhaps the ultimate form of this style of Jyuuken, this technique is one of several which bear the title "The Ultimate Defense". After mastering the use of infusing chakra into each and every strike, mastering the technique of molding it into needles shot from the palm, these shinobi can learn to manipulate the length and arc of the needles. During this technique, the user waves their arms with the speed of the Hyuuga and become a blur, striking out at a large area around them that protects themselves and allies while preventing any outside force from entering. Though this technique cannot be destroyed due to the user constantly creating new threads of chakra, this is unlike other defensive techniques, and requires the user to remain in constant motion, giving them no time to rest.

Information
Prerequisites
Hakumei/Byakugan Transplant, 400 Taijutsu, 400 chakra control, Heaven's Dance of Hazy White Mastered.

Rank 1: The user creates a barrier of arcing chakra beams, shielding a 20 foot Radius around them. This blocks 1250 Damage per attack aimed into this area, and strikes 10 times, each dealing 260 damage at +3 Accuracy to opponents within the area.
Rank 2: The user creates a barrier of arcing chakra beams, shielding a 25 foot Radius around them. This blocks 1560 Damage per attack aimed into this area, and strikes 10 times, each dealing 330 damage at +3 Accuracy to opponents within the area.

Note:
- This is a Non-elemental Ninjutsu that does not use handseals and uses melee accuracy.
- User must have Byakugan Transplant Active, or have the Hakumei Byakugan.
- User cannot move while this technique is maintained, and cannot perform any other action, or the dome is dispelled.
- The Damage dealt receives both unarmed taijutsu, and ninjutsu buffs. Damage Blocked cannot be buffed.
- If the user uses this technique multiple times in a row, successive uses use the maintain Cp cost.
- Unlike other "Barriers", this technique is not dispelled once broken unless the user takes damage equal to 15% their Max Hp in the period of one use.

Rank 1 Cost: 3 Ap, 2240 Cp, 1500 Cp per use maintained.
Rank 2 Cost: 3 Ap, 2800 Cp, 1870 Cp per use maintained.

Eight Trigrams Divination Seal - Level 9 Ninjutsu
BTDS.jpg

The secret trump card to all Byakugan user's, a technique that brings forth the icon of their training; The Symbol of the Eight trigrams. This Ninjutsu infuses the chakra of the user into the ground upon sinking into their style of Jyuuken stance. Normally, Jyuuken practitioner's envision a seal of the Eight Trigrams around them to help focus the range of their techniques, but this actually creates a visible glowing seal of chakra around them, quickening their movements to the point of a blur and enabling them to move with super-shinobi speed. While active, the user seems to be able to strike any target around them simultaneously without so much as a simple movement, and all strikes made upon them seem to be deflected without any effort. The secret behind this skill is that the seal enhances all physical aspects of the user, and enables them to react nearly instantly as the world around them becomes viewed in slow motion.

Information
Prerequisites
Hakumei/Byakugan Transplant, 525 Ninjutsu, 525 Chakra Control, All other Byakugan Transplant Moves Mastered.

Mastered: While active, the user has +2 dodge, all Melee/Ranged partial hits upon them are treated two ranks lower, and all Physical debuffs effecting the user are treated as only half effective. The user will not suffer from any exhaustion penalties, but will exhaust at a fast rate.

Special Action: When using a damaging Taijutsu while this jutsu is active, the user may choose to have that Taijutsu target up to four separate targets due to their super-shinobi speed, though Taijutsu used in this way only deal 80% of their Damage.

Note:
- Lasts up to two rounds.
- This does not require Handseals, but may only be used while the user is in the Emulated Jyuuken or Jyuuken Stances.
- This only works with Unarmed Taijutsu.

Cost: 4.5 Ap and 3960 Cp to initiate, 1890 Cp/Rnd.
</SPOILER>
<i>
</i>

RP Stuff said:
Character Description said:
Name: Tengoku, Onryu Kagemaru
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 175lbs
Eye Color: Pearl White
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Skin Color: Chocolate Brown
<SPOILER>
Onryu Kagemaru is a level headed shinobi. Currently 19 in age and of the Hyuuga clan, he comes from a very old branch of the Hyuuga Clan. His hair is black and he keeps it straight and medium length. There are times where he shaves his head in a Caesar type of style but usually that is for when he needs to keep his real identity somewhat hidden so a drastic hairstyle may be required. Skin color more closely resembles his mother who had a chocolate brown tint whereas his father of a very fair complexion. Trained vigorously from childhood, he has a somewhat athletic build. Not overly muscular but healthy. This is due to his fighting style not requiring a lot of physical strength but more finesse and speed. Kagemaru wears a variety of clothes when not in his ANBU attire. His civilian clothes are usually more modern to fit with the times. His ANBU clothes are more mysterious as he usually hides the vast majority of his body in a full body hooded cloak. His ANBU mask covers his whole face and only has slits to make breathing easier. No eye holes in the mask as he does not need them due to his glowing Byakugan that is always on.

Character History said:
The Hyuuga clan is one of the Leaf Villages oldest clans. His father, Onryu Kagemura, a member of the Branch family eventually met and married Hyuuga Hinako. She was of the main branch of the Hyuuga clan, hence the surname, but as she fell for Kagemura and married him, the Onryu branch was elevated to the ranks of Main branch. This was an uncommon practice in the Hyuuga clan as there are few females ever born into the main branch of the Hyuuga clan so there was some ill will thrown into their direction but that was ended once Kagemura proved himself to the main branch head at the time, Hyuuga Soichiro.

As both Kagemura and Hinako continued their lives, the world of the Leaf shinobi still growing from its recent shackles, they came to have a son. They named their son Kagemaru. A full blooded Hyuuga, Kagemaru was given his father's last name to carry on their legacy. This was also seen with malcontent as it was customary to honor the main branch family in this particular situation by giving the first born son to the main branch by giving him the last name of Hyuuga. However, shortly after conceiving Kagemaru, his father was injured during a mission that left him unable to have any more children. In light of this, the main branch once again pardoned the Onryu branch and Kagemaru was allowed to retain his father's last name in order to continue the branch's existence.

Once Kagemaru was old enough to enter the Leaf Shinobi academy, they saw that he was a very gifted shinobi. He was level headed and astute. Excelling in his classes, Kagemaru was soon recruited for ANBU training shortly after reaching Genin rank. Upon reaching the age of 12 he unlocked a skill that was said to only appear in the most gifted of Hyuuga. The legendary eyes of the Hyuuga clan known as the Hakumei Byakugan. From that moment on, he had to train harder to take in the continuous sensory input as his eyes had evolved to the point of never needing to be activated. It was at this time that he decided to mask his physical every day appearance by hiding his glowing eyes. He didn't want to flaunt his gift nor did he think it wise that everyone he come to meet see his powers up front. Kagemaru was eventually inducted into the ANBU and has served the Leaf village faithfully ever since.

Training

Dojo

OCR

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Name: Approved
Class: Approved
History: (The same but reason for being in Stone) Approved
Jutsu: Unchanged Approved
Stats: Approved

Done and Done.

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Just for clarification, this is voided correct since he is staying missing? Could just use this as his missing reactivation thread. <<;

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Can this be moved to Missing OCR please?

We are just going to have this used as a log for his Missing Reactivation.

Danke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back