Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reactivation

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
You went inactive roughly 10 months ago. Your choices are:

Reactivate back into your current character and just pick up where you left off

OR

OCR into a new character (either in the same village or a different one) following this form: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=6864

If you are looking to simply reactivate back into your character just reply here and I will make you orange once more!

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hm... OCR it is then. Kyokuso was okay, but I think playing as an Academy Student was kinda a bad idea. XD

Can I get temp access to my character profile or something by the way? :3 So that I know what stats and stuff I have, to be able to OCR.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back