Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reading in School [Open]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been a while since he stood on the cool tiled floors of Aurora Eruditio, his second home. The days of being of raikage had swept him away from enjoying himself; a man who always walking with a book in one hand even since he was a child. It was a shame that these may be the last days. He was seeking retirement after many years of serving the village and being to realize that the path he sought for the village was not the one the people were pursuing. It did not matter what he did his actions would not change anything. The revelation sadden him but it also release a burden that he should never had bear.

At least now he should rest his mind and allow someone else to lead in hope that the village will find the peace that Shin was searching for all these years. He stood perusing the shelves at the small library stationed at the academy. It was a small place for the students to study if they could not go to Bibliotheca Conscientiae and most of the time the place was rather quite comparatively to Shin's office. Shin pulled out a book that he had read many years ago -- the book of the Elements. It was still in good condition except the binding was getting torn from overuse. Shin smiled as he began to walk over to an open table but found himself staring at a young girl who was occupied by her studies.

"Hello. I did not see you there." Shin said as he walked closer. "What is your name, onna no ko?"

trans said:
onna no ko means young girl in Japanese

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kanami who was still quite young was sitting at one of the tables was studying and reading up on ANBU's and what they did and she also had a book about med-nins and what they did. She was trying to gather as much information as she could get until a man walked up to her and she looked up. Kanami couldn't beleive that it was the raikage standing in front of her so she didn't know how to address him. "Hello raikage" Kanami said a little nervous. "The name is kanami, it's a pleasure to meet you." Still a little nervous because of shin being right in front of her.

The first book that was in front of her was the book that said. 'ANBU's: their life, their ways' and the second book was 'med-nins: the life through medicine' and she had a paper that had some random notes here and there from each of the books. She had two different papers for each book.

Kanami would continue to look up at the raikage but with eye contact so she didn't seem disrespectful in front of him. She held her hand out offering to shake hands. "May I ask what your name is raikage?" Kanami didn't know his name, she only knew that he was the raikage.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"It is pleasure to meet you as well, Kanami-kun" Shin said with a smile as he gestured his hand toward her to shake. "My name is Hayata Shin." Shin walked over taking the seat near the young girl. He examined the two books that laid in front of her --- a book titled 'ANBU's their life, their ways' and the other 'Mednin: The Life through Medicine.' It was clear that they were procedural books dictating the lifestyles and requirements for the two branches. It was relatively new as seen by the black and red leather shimmering against the incandescent lighting.

"I apologize I did not know that you were studying. Let me know if I am disturbing you. It does seem you are rather interested in the different branches."

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"It's a pleasure to meet you too mr. Shin" Kanami was quite formal so she was always polite to her elders especially to somebody who is high ranked as shin. She would close the books and push them to the side and grabbed the two papers with note on them. "No it's fine, I've been here all morning sense I woke up today, so don't worry about it," smiles and leans back in the seat. She had very long black hair that was in a ponytail and her eyes seem like they were pitch black but they were just a dark brown that was always mistaken for black. Kanami was wearing a komono that had a few cherry blossom flowers for a design.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"All morning?" Shin thought to himself as he surveyed her work. What would could you possibly working on that would last all morning? It did remind him of those days when Shin would spend most of his youth in the library but never at the academy. He could never find any good resources compared to what he could find at the main library. Perhaps, Kanami felt more at home here than anywhere else or she could be merely cramming for some quiz or exam.

"What are the student's studying these days?" Shin thought to himself as he rubbed his chin pensively. It has been a several years since he actually taught a class and many more since he had been headmaster. During those times he was a much different person, a more calculating than the reserve man that he was. Sometimes he wondered if he were the same man as before would he would he have been raikage or remained as headmaster. Subconsciously, this young girl was telling him that his home was at the academy instead of the austere towers.

"You seem to be doing more extra curriculum than actual work. What are you writing about may I ask?" Shin inquired.

[Apologies for the lateness]

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
kanami saw that Shin was thinking but Kanami didn't bother asking what he was thinking about. scratching the back of her neck a little she would look back up at Shin with a small smile. "oh, its just some small research, im thinking of what im going to be, but im not sure if i want to be a ANBU or a med-nin, its such a hard decision, normally you wouldn't see a young girl like me be up all morning looking up information without letting parents know what im doing, but my parents trust me, and i live on my own anyway" she would stretch and lean back in the seat then sigh in exhaustion. "so, what brings you here Mr. Shin?"

[no, you don't need to apologize, its fine ^_^]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She lived alone. It was a common notion for ever child to be living on their own whether it be emotionally or physically. When was a young boy all he had was his sick mother, no one really took care of him. It was his loneliness that made him cynical about the world around him perhaps more so than the average person and if it were not for the comrades that walked on his path he would not be the person he is today. His father and uncle did not have the company of people instead replaced this lack of interaction with their research.

"I am sure you will find your answer in time, just don't limit your abilities. You could learn from both the ANBU and the Mednin but don't let your abilities define you For me I am just reminiscing about the academy, you know I was once the headmaster of the school before I was the raikage. You could say this place was my second."

Kanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nodding Kanami would get up from the seat. "Oh really? That's pretty neat." She would say smiling. "But I'm thinking of going for med-nin because I love helping others so I'm going to go for med-nin." Brushing her floral kimono she would bow at shin. " well it was nice meeting you Mr. Shin, and hope that would could see each other again sometime.." He said waving and turning around starting to walk away.

[exiting, can be stopped.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back