Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Readying for the Future [Tutor]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female awoke as the beams of sunlight entered the room, its faint warmth touching her pale skin, she turned over trying to avoid their waking call but it was ultimately in vein as she got out of the bed looking over at the sleepy form of her husband as she got up and got dressed. She knew that she has places to be, mainly she had to honor the invitation that she had sent out, as she lazily made her way towards the arranged meeting point wondering why she decided to make the meeting so early in the morning as she yawned stretching out her limbs.

It has been quite a while since she had last seen the young man that had been causing her so much hassle but she would be laying if she wasn't interested in him progress which is mainly what had lead her to invite him to the arena to see what he had learnt so far. Yuki was sat on one of the seats that lined the parameter of Kitsune Park waiting for Nobu arrive, she rested her elbow on her thigh and her chin was resting on the palm of her open hand, she signed as the boredom began to set in, her plan was to make sure that Nobu as ready to face the trials that would come with the path that she was following after all it was taboo what he was trying to do and that would come with its own set of problems. Her mind wondered back to Takeshi, what he had to go through to strike the deal that he did, it almost destroyed him and she didn't want the same thing to happen to him and she knew that she couldn't stop him, only make sure that he was ready for it.

[Topic Entered]
[Word Count: 305]
[Total Word Count: 305//1,500]
[1/5]

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nobu sighed to himself she dragged himself out of the bed that he finally had, though a lot had changed the comforts of a bed where still something that he would never be able to gets used to. After all, he knew full well that right now the bed was too hard, gone was the floor that he was used to replacing a mattress that pulled his back into weird and wonderful shapes. Standing up from the main bedroom in the new Clan house he stretched slightly for those few minutes and finally stood up and headed to the draw.

Opening the draw he grabbed some of his newer clothes, they looked the same as his old but nowadays they were ironed, pressed and given all the authority that he carried as a clan head, small things had changed in his life but the goals that he wanted to achieve were still the exact same, they had never changed. He knew full well that right now he had to keep to his core, he had to make sure that he was helping everyone in the village even those that were less fortunate than he was, and right now he wanted to do that in any way he could.

Standing there he looked at himself in the mirror before grabbing the new Clan robes that had been made by the tailor. He slung them over his shoulders as he looked at himself one last time before heading out, it was so early that hardly anyone in the village was actually awake. AS he headed out the guards of the gate allowed him to slip past and out into the village. Walking along the streats it was pretty empty but he simply put that down to the time of the morning that it was in. First light was breaking through on all of the branches, and it was clear that he had been summmoned or frankly he wouldn't be up right now.

"Who in their right mind sends for somebody so early in the morning, I normally wouldn't mind but this is just something I cannot agree on, after all, no-one is even awake yet, this isn't the best position to be played into. But I do feel that next time we could at least leave it till the day time was fully in the swing so I could grab some food."

Sighing as he walked to the park looking around at the trees and the plans he loved this place it was quiet and something along the lines of being tranquil. It seemed that right now they were alone he wondered if that was always the plan. Though Yuki seemed to not really try and hide as she was sat on one of the stands at the very front of the park, making herself obvious to anyone that was looking to spot her. Which in this case Nobu actually was, he wanted to see why he was called upon this time.

"I came as you requested, this is strange, normally it's me that is breaking into your house to speak to you. Won't your guards get offended that they are not around and your out in the park so early in the morning with a strange boy? I mean it's not the finest look that you can have, but I digress how can I be of service Haku Yuki?"

His voice calms as always, he had no worry around Yuki and had learned that he could be at ease as she generally was looking after him pretty well these days.

[WC: 600 / 1,500]
[Post: 1/5]
[Topic Entered]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female watched the young man enter the park, she could tell it was Nobu before her open his mouth by the cocksure way the he held himself, she got to her feet was he approached her.
"If I were you Nobu, I would watch your mouth," She smirked "You don't get to where I am without knowing how to look after yourself and trust me, I have done much worse then meet you here," Yuki stopped in front of him, he was no longer the scrawny boy that he was when he first broke into her home, he was growing into quite the man she was sort of proud in whatever part he had played in helping him grow. "Seeing as you are so set on this whole Dark Sage thing, I was wanting to see that you are ready for what you would become," The female closed her eyes, reaching deep inside of herself seeing the amber eyes of Mizuke looking back at her, she didn't often let him take control of her fully but for this lesson it was what was needed.

Are you sure you a happy for me to do this young one?

I trust you enough now to know you aren't about to go destroying the village

As you wish. Yuki felt herself being enveloped by the darkness, as she felt control being handed over to her demon.

"Ah so you are the Nobu boy that has been bothering Yuki, the one that she used my power for to give you that mark. Tell me have you put it to good use yet child?" The change in Yuki's voice would have been apparent, to Nobu. "Oh how rude of me, I am Mizuke, the Jinjurki spirit the resides in side Haku Yuki. She has requested that I teach you about being cursed. What that means as well as the both the powers and side effects that it grants"

[Word Count: 305]
[Total Word Count: 613/1,500]
[2/5]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nobu listened for a few seconds as he cocked his head towards the woman listening to her, a wicked grin flashing across his lips as he listened to her speaking, it seemed that she was still wicked inside which was something that he didn't consider before this meeting place. It seemed that she still had some skeletons in her closet, but he really couldn't be surprised about that much. As he allowed himself to listen to her it seemed that she wanted to make him see what he would become and what would be the future for him, after all, that would be some big changes to him and even he knew that much full well. It was to be fully expected that he would be changing when he took on the trait of Dark Sage.

"Looks like you have a few more skeletons in the closet than what expected, after all this person I am meeting seems to have a place inside of your own Soul, I am not seeing anything really too bad yet honestly. After all having someone inside you just makes you twice as strong and there is no real drawback for that if I am being honest with you, I am not going to stand here and say that I am seeing anything that is putting me off of it so far."

Nobu sat there for a few moments pondering on who he was talking to but then soon the name came easily from the tongue of the demon, it seemed that this was the thing that lurked inside of her, as he sat down he listened with the care of the lesson he was going to be taught today, so it seemed that there was a plan to today after all and it was to teach him everything he wanted to know about what the future would be holding for him. What could go wrong with that after all he wanted that knowledge, he had a thirst for it and wanted to know each of the deep dark desires for it.

"I am here to listen to what you have to say, to learn the prices that I will be paying and see what this is all about. Frankly, I have already committed to this path but at least this way I will know full well what is expected of me and what I will be taking from this. Tell me what is the price of the power that I am after, give me the truth that so many people keep hiding from me Mizuke."

Nobu sat here waiting for the answers to all of the questions that he had, he needed to know.

[TWC: 1,000/ 1,500]
[Post: 2/5]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Mizuke looked at the boy through Yuki's eyes examining him in a manner akin to a what a eagle might a rabbit, he found it interesting that the boy seem so set on this path, he was certainly determined he'd give him that.
"I am sure that my dear Yuki has already told you that all power come with a price," He purred "The power of being cursed if that you do far more damaged then that of a regular Shinobi, your cursed touch lingers on them sapping away their life force without them even realizing it is happening until it is too late," Mizuke circled Nobu, the boys seer need for power was intoxicating to the demon. "If you take the path of a Dark Sage, which I am sure that you will do, you will have that power not only that but that curse mark that my powers granted you will be nothing compared to the seals that you would be able to create, in short my dear child, you will be almost unstoppable,"

Once he have done a full circle of the boy he stopped "It rather surprising that that fool of a Uchiha even managed to attain the pact with the Reaper in the first place, he was always a moronic oaf," He paused knowing that even though Yuki wasn't in control of her own body she could still here every word that he said and saying anymore would more then likely earning him a scolding. "Anyway I digress young Nobu. If you noticed I did say almost unstoppable, there is one thing that makes your cursed power exactly that, a curse, that is the powers of those who have achieve the powers of the divine, otherwise known as Holy. Those individuals are like water to your flame, your polar opposite and can counter act yours."

[Word Count: 310]
[Total Word Count: 9233/1,500]
[3/5]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nobu sat there as he sighed to himself for those few minutes, it was clear that he was going to be required to continue to work for the lessons he was earning. Though it seemed this new personality was something a bit more cunning than Yuki he would say thought that didn't faze him, as he continued to sit on the steps and looks towards the figure that was now inhabiting the body of his Sennin it was a surreal experience outside of the closed walls ot have such a blatant conversation about things, he had to admit even he was intreated how that was going.

"You speak about curse seals and how they are better than the seals that are given by normal people and the normal ways that they do those posts, so let me ask you the question then, these seals what makes them special, what makes them expend to the world in the ways that we know and what brings them to that new level with a rise of power"

Nobu wanted answers on how a Dark Sage Seal would then improve from someone who had one given by someone else. After all his Curse seal wasn't given by anyone that was a Dark sage so does that mean that he was in the same boat and that his seal could be improved? That was something that interested the boy as he listened to the words being spoken.

"Then my next questions to you as well would be that is there something that is able to beat that Holy person? As always the world is full of balance, so what type of person would it take for me to be able to destroy and become stronger against. With give and take and balance always around us would there not be a certain type that I am stronger against and they are weaker against me? Thus being stronger against the Holy? Surely there is a balanced circle that we must take into consideration here and that balance would be a fine line between the three of us?"

His voice spoke calmly as he calculated the words he was speaking towards Mizuke. He took a stranger approach than normal with the man making sure that every word he said, every action he took had a purpose and had planning behind it. After all, he knew full well that he would have to tread lightly around this Jinchu for now at least.

[TWC: 1,400/1,500]
[Post: 3/5]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
"So inquisitive for someone so young" He smiled wolfishly at the boy, Yuki's features darken a little. "The physical effort needed to use a Dark Sage curse seal is significantly reduced meaning that the time between when one can use it is also reduced," Mizuke took a seat on one of the stands, crossing his legs as he say down elegantly, his moves otherworldly. "And you would be correct in assuming there was balance to the affinities that shinobi can have, that brings us to those that are spiritually touched, these individuals while not cursed nor holy are still touched by a greater power but of a more natural nature, due to this is means that you will be twice a effective against them as any other Shinobi, see young Nobu there is balance in all things, water extinguishes fire, fire burns wood to ash and wood take water to create life."

He lent forward a little looked the boy dead in the eyes almost staring directly into the boys soul. "You think that you have been greatly wronged don't you, I know this from Yuki's thoughts, she thinks that this will be your downfall, she wants to try and stop you up she knows her words aren't going to reach you, but I can see the fire that burns in your eyes, you want to burn this place and build up from its ashes. It is noble cause dear Nobu, if utterly pointless," He smiled at his again keep his gaze fixed on the youth. "People are a the blight, all of them are corruptible even you. In the end you will either die a hero or you will live long enough to watch yourself become the villain, an then another Nobu will be seeking vengeance on you. Just remember that,"

That's enough Mizuke! Yuki voice called from within herself and she vied for control back.

"Seems like our time is up, I will watch you burn your trail with interest," Mikzue closed his eyes, Yuki's body went limb as she took control of her limbs again, visibly weaken by the experience

[Word Count: 354]
[Total Word Count: 1.277/1,500]
[4/5]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nobu sat there listening to the fact that the Dark Sage scribe seemed to take less time to actually recover from using, so it seemed that was the benefit of having one delivered by a Sage of that type was the corrupt energy needed time to recover, and it seemed a sage would do it in less time. That was something interesting which he could appreciate and understand. Leaning back slightly he let his elbows rest on the floor as he listened to the words coming from the man that was inside of Yuki. He had to admit that right now the conversation that was going on was one that even he could learn about.

"I see so there is a fine balance to everything in this world, that is interesting. I have to admit I am a fan of that balance and it's something to consider going into the future. I will take those words to heart and think carefully on them moving forward."

Nobu nodded his head slightly as he listened to the words coming from Mizuke, it seemed that he could see the truth in Nobu's reactions. Even if Nobu wasn't sure on what they would lead to in the future, he had all of his faith that he would be able to move forward with his plans he let that wicked little lip of his curl up slightly.

"You know your right, but why not start the villain? that way while the world rebuilds from the ashes into a better place there is no mistake on where I stand in it, no-one can be confused about what I stand for and why I stand for it after all that is better am I right?"

Hearing the final words from MIzuke it seemed that Yuki had enough of the two having this conversation.

"Well, I do say it looks like our time is up, maybe another time we can continue that conversation, for now, I will say bye."

With that, it seemed that Yuki was once more in full control, as he looked to her a small smirk on his face.

"So are we done here then?"

[TWC: 1,850 / 1,500]
[Post: 4/5]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The boys voice was muffled at first, like Yuki was hearing it through the walls in a different room, she felt a little dizzy, sick almost as the weight returned to her limbs, opening her eyes the edges of her vision was still a little blurring as Nobu came back into focus. Tact was not one of Mizuke attributes but he had served his purpose, the youth now knew what it was that she wanted to teach him, as to what good it did she wasn't sure, the females plan as never to try and scare him into changing the course that he had laid for himself, simply make him aware of the cost but that didn't matter to him, Yuki had a horrible feeling that one day she would either be sent to bring back his head or he would be taking hers. Fate would ultimately decide but she couldn't shake the feeling that the dye had already been cast.

"We are done here Nobu, if you need anything else you know where to find me, but I will not help you down this path any longer. I am not going to be a willing participant in your self destruction Nobu. You will always have a place in my home but I will not have anymore talk of this" Her tone was sharp, sharp enough to cut but she needed to make herself clear. She got up from the stand, her legs still not feeling like her own as she turned her back on him trying her hardest not to appear weak in front of him even though she was fighting to stay conscious.

[Topic Left]
[Word Count: 275]
[Total Word Count: 1,552/1,500]
[5/5]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nobu stood up as he sighed to himself stretching out it seemed that he had a lot to learn here and right now he expected that information to go down just as well as it could have, though it seemed the demon inside was one to give out more information than he was actually allowed to. Nobu looked back to Yuki and listened to her words clear on the intention behind them it seemed that he understood exactly what was going on and he himself knew that he would have to be careful with how things went from here on out. But right now he could go back to the task at hand for the day at least.

"I understand Yuki, don't worry this will never come to your attention again, I thank you for the time that you have taught me and besides it seemed you have a pretty interesting freind there, maybe one day soon the two of us could have a longer conversation about this matter but I can understand why that day is not today. I thank you for all you have done for me and just know I will not drag your name anywhere I go with myself. I wouldn't do that to you after the help you have given."

With that Nobu walked out of the park it was clear that the encounter between the two of them had now ended and he was sure that no matter what the future held for them he would always have a place there with Yuki. After all, though she would never admit to it, he seriously wondered if she saw some of herself in him. Though it seemed she was able to control a lot more of herself than he was, that was actually quite an interesting fact that he never really pondered on too much.

[TWC: 2,160/1,500]
[Post: 5/5]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back