Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Readying the Ranks [Private]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female stood in the large training hall of the underground base known which name was only known to a few, it was a location and purpose were information that was only known to the select few that had sworn their lives to the ANBU Branch. The space itself was large with loft ceilings that stretched up into to blackness, the walls where bear stone. The whole room was almost completely devoid of colour save for the scarlet red hair of the Captain that stood in the centre of the room, in her left hand was a bow, it hung loosely in her grip staying in her hand by her fingers alone. Even though her body was here her mind was somewhere else it twisted and turned itself through the streams and lakes that ran through her mental plan, calmed her worries and anxiousness.

Maki had vanished, he was in trouble and she couldn’t help him. With him gone she was tasked with leading the branch, again. The feeling of not knowing what was happening bore like a drill into her brain, there was countless things that the female could deal with, not knowing was not one of them, the bow fell to the floor, the sound of the wood hitting the floor stirred her from her daydream as it bounce away from her. Yuki had already summoned Juko to the training room ahead of time now all she had to do was wait for him, with this unknown treat looming she needed to know that her best where ready.

[Topic Entered]
[Summoning Sugihira Juko]

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Unreasonable suspicion was rising in Juko as he jumped from branch to branch towards his new destination. It had been a situation close to this that his most recent fight had taken place, on his way to the Anbu HQ and in the middle of a forest. Or was it on our way from the HQ? I cant seem to recall which way i was going... but that small fry Maru had clearly known it... Clenching his teeth he allowed his legs to put a little bit more force into his next leap than necessary, slashing through the air over the next branch like a thrown kunai. His feet momentarily found hold on the trunk of the next tree before he moved onward, cutting forward. After a few more jumps he had finally reached the small entrance, a hidden door that led right back into the center of Konoha and into the innermost of the Hokage Rock. Way to go... its as if theyre just asking for more time to be ambushed... Tch...
His left arm went up and scratched idly at the small scars that dotted his face and upper body ever since Maru had tried to perforate him with his poisoned senbon. Already Juko knew that the itch wasnt gone for ever but only temporarily subdued and would reawaken a new once he was inside the cold tunnels of the HQ.
Id really like to know what it is going to be this time... First they all forget about me for months without end and now first Takeshi then Yuki-san suddenly care to invite me.... With little to no sound the door into the interior of the mountain opened. Heh, atleast theyre taking good care of this one...
He dashed forward with the intention to not linger to long at the entrance when a rogue root caught his foot causing his dash to turn more into a forceful stumbling. Putting Chakra into his feet the boy barely managed to prevent himself from slamming into the door potentially causing a very loud and embarassing ruckus. Tch... so annoying... Despite his annoyance he couldnt stop himself from smiling and he felt some of his tension release from that.

After he had closed the door behind himself and had moved through the various tunnels and rooms that the new HQ sported he finally arrived at the room that he had been invited to. This is weird... shouldnt this be a training hall? Grumbling to himself Juko carefully pushed against the big doors that led into the training hall and threw a peak into the vast area. Immediately he noticed fighting shouts and air that had obviously been heated up by moving and training bodies. Yuk... He stopped himself as he opened the door a little bit more and saw the small person further down in the room. It was hard to tell just who was standing there from Juko's position but the ninja had his arm bandaged and was wearing his light colored hair in a tight ponytail. Only when the person rotated momentarily did Juko recognize the eyes. Eh....isnt that... what was his name again... the mute kid? I remember him dropping his bow in the town but i didnt actually think he was an Anbu... Scratching his head and then his scars Juko carefully closed the door again. While seeing the boy use the bow in actual practice was interesting to say the least he had a different place to be and time was running short now. I didnt even notice that he was a Hyuuga before... i wonder how strong he actually is, he looks so young...
Turning on his heel Juko began going down the corridor until he found the next door that led into a traininghall. Crossing his fingers behind his back he carefully opened this one too.
To his delight he found Yuki standing before him. Oh? A bow too?
Looking at the weapon to her feet he wondered whether he had actually ever before seen a ninja using that weapon.

Suddenly remembering the formalities Juko dropped into a kneeling stance, altough the tension once more began rising in his body and didnt want to leave it. You have called for me, Yuki-sama? I bet this is going to be a training fight again... i wonder if she will make me fight training dummies again, like last time... or maybe the boy from down the hallway? In the worst case ill even get a cussing...
WC: 750​

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki her the footfall of somebody approaching her, she turned her attention to the noise looking at the young man that had joined her, it was Juko. Her eyes looked up and down, she had watched the him grow from a young boy to the fine young man that he was today, she just hopped that he was ready for what was in store for him then again, he had never let her down in the past.

“Thank you for joining me Juko,” She spoke her voice was cold and emotionless as it echoed around the large space. “With Maki’s disappearance I need to know that you are ready for me to give you the title of ANBU, so I will be your test. If you can hold you own against me then I will give you the title of ANBU and a invitation to the Assassination Squad, I just hope that you don’t let me don't” She looked at him as she spoke turning her full body in his direction, she leant down and picked up her bow placing it over the shoulder.

[B-Mod Called]

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Juko stared at Yuki in disbelief. Eh... No cussing out then? I... will finally become an Anbu...? The only thought that stopped him from rubbing his eyes and pinching his arm was his recent fight against Maru. Maru, who had previously been promoted into the ranks of the Anbu, just like Yuki was promising it to Juko right now. I wonder how his exam had looked liked, whom did he have to fight in order to advance? After all, if he lost to me... his exam couldnt have been very hard. His surprised face changed and he grimaced at the Anbu Captain of the Assassination squad. So i will become just like him once i fight with oyu then.. Sensei?.... That. That is not right. Havent i already shown my abilities enough by beating him? I deserve better than this!
I... understand. The words came out pressed, as if his lips where in fact made out from iron. Somewhat at lost for a moment Juko reached up to his face with one hand and mindlessly scratched a small scar under his chin. The conversation he had had at the hospital was still very much alive in his head and he knew that in order for him to reach his goals he had to do more than just "hold his own"; more than just pass the test that had been layed out before him. You have to SURpass it, Juko. But... Under puckered brows he watched the red-haired woman lean down and pick up the bow that had previously been on the ground.
I have never before fought someone with a bow. Will i be allright?
His heartbeat suddenly felt louder than normal and a he could feel his skin heating up as adrenalin was pumped through his veins. Yes. Yes, in fact you will be "all right". All that is left...will be a weapon...
Please... do not go easy on me, Yuki-sama...
Juko implied a bow before taking a loose battle stance, his feet roughly a step apart from each other and his fists up in the air where he hoped to catch or deflect any incoming arrows the moment they would come at him.
WC: 365​

[Calling B-Mod]

[Sent Actions]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Welcome to your Modded Fight!
02d.gif

I will be your moderator for this fight! Send, in a PM, your actions and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.

When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.

If you feel that I may miss something, please feel free to add in a list of passives or effects that you wish to be given special attention, or just a list of all of your passives works as well, whichever.

Lets have a nice fun fight on this one, remember both of you will be under a 48 Hour time limit since the B-Mod goes up. Right now lets get ready to rumble!​
<i>
</i>

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yuki
Hp: 39,000 (750) - 780 = 38,220
Cp: 39,000 – 3,030 – 4,000 = 31,970
Ap: 10 – 8.5 = 11 AP Next Round
Maintains: Elemental Cloak

Mista Bones
Hp: 33,000
Cp: 27,000
Ap: 5 = 6 AP Next round
Maintains: None

Juko
Hp: 35,175
Cp: 29,925 – 620 = 29,305
Ap: 10 – 2 = 11 AP Next Round
Maintains: Gloves Equipped, Synchronized Multipresence.

0 Seconds – Yuki activates her Elemental Cloak
0 Seconds – Juko declares Duellist against Yuki
0 Seconds – Juko hones his Combat Instincts against Yuki
2 Seconds – Juko uses Synchronized Multipresence

2.5 Seconds – Yuki casts Hurricane on herself
2.5 Seconds – Juko equips his gloves.
6.5 Seconds – Yuki summons Mista Bones into the fight

If you have any questions please PM or DM me​

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Juko's squinted at the woman standing before him. Only now did he realize he had never actually seen the anbu captain fight openly before and thus he had no real idea what to expect. She does have a bow there... but does that mean she is going to shoot at us? Is she going to shoot...? Juko whispered to himself, as if to support his thoughts. In preparation of what was to come he allowed his eyes to scan her physique as long as none of them were moving, his sight momentarily hovering over her more feminine forms. Shush, concentrate now! He blinked twice rapidly. As he oppened his eyes again Yuki seemed to change into a different person before his eyes. Her hair turned into a pale color that seemed to glow from withhin like freshly fallen snow while her eyes turned a golden color. What... is that? This is not a genjutsu is it?... No, i didnt even see her do any seals before and she does not belong to the uchiha clan either.... i think... His body sunk closer to the ground as he prepared himself for any kind of follow-up to her strange transformation. Gritting his teeth he allowed his chakra to fill his legs before releasing the pent up energy in a burst of motion. Afterimages of the boy appeared all around his half of the trainings hall, each one looking as concentrated as he did. A soft noise filled the room as each copy of him started flickering in and out of existence. To best a superior enemy, come in superior numbers.
All of him entered the same identical battle stance now, black gloves materializing on numerous clenched fists at the same time.
Now... time to see if weve learned anything from our fight with Maru, right Juko?
The boy didnt have to give a command to his makeshift army. As one they dashed forward, a dozen streaks of blonde - rushing at the silverhaired shinobi from different angels and directions. None but one got a hit in on her. Tch...! Juko felt his leg hit the woman but the resistance he felt was more than just flesh. It was as if he was striking against a brick wall. Before he could get any more hits in on the woman or come up with another proper reaction the air itself turned against him. Strong winds originating from the anbu captain before him tugged at him, gusts of air that pulled him - first back then in the air and finally away from his sparring partner.
He felt himself involuntarily flying backwards as a great hurricane formed before him. Yuki was barely visible as a blurry silhouette behind the fierce wall of moving air.
Shit... I cant even see whats going on in there anymore... but then again, any arrows coming out of there would surely be hard to aim at me too... right? Still, i should make sure to use this to my advantage too, as long as her offensive is limited as well...
His fingers began moving immediately, honed not by mere training and empty classrooms but by the first lessons he had received in actual combat.
WC: 534​

[Sent Actions]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yuki
Hp: 38,220 + 780 = 39,000
Cp: 31,970 – 2750 – 3030 – 2750 – 300 – 1510 = 21,630
Ap: 11 – 0.5 – 1.5 – 3 – 3 – 3 = 10 AP Next Round
Maintains: Elemental Cloak, Hurricane Maintaned

Mista Bones
Hp: 33,000
Cp: 27,000 – 1,375 = 25,625
Ap: 6 – 1.5 = 6 AP Next round
Maintains: None

Juko
Hp: 35,175 – 6,352 – 1,055 – 7,791 – 703.5 = 19,273
Cp: 29,305 – 560 – 1,443 – 1,200 – 1200 = 24,902
Ap: 11 – 2 – 5 – 2.5 – 1.25 = 10.25 AP Next Round
Maintains: Gloves Equipped, Synchronized Multipresence.

0 Seconds – Yuki enters into Water Style Free Flowing
1.36 Seconds – Yuki uses Crystal Eye
1.81 Seconds – Juko activates Barrier
2.5 Seconds – Mista Bones exits the Hurricane
4.08 Seconds – Yuki uses Stardust Nova on Juko (Misses)
6.35 Seconds – Juko does a hidden action
6.80 Seconds – Yuki uses Stardust Nova on Juko (Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Miss, Miss, Crit, Crit)
7.5 Seconds – Mista Bones does a Hidden Action against Juko (Hits)
- Barrier is now Broken
8.62 Seconds – Juko attempts Leech Seal on Yuki (Misses)
9.52 Seconds – Yuki uses Water Dragon Bullet on Juko (Crit, Hit, Hit)
- Juko is suppressed
If you have any questions please PM or DM me​

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
From withhin the hurracine weird sounds seemed to reach Juko, Sounds that did not sound human at all. Is this really just a sparring match? This feels like genuine aggression... He scratched at the scars dotting his face before clenching his fists tighter. Meanwhile his chakra build up all before him, creating a glossy and slightly transparent barrier that would help him take atleast some of the sure to come attack. Surely shell have to leave that hurricane aswell... if i cant see her properly shes bound to have the same problems... i hope... Even to himself Juko didnt sound very convincing. Seeing as he saw little chance to break the hurricane by force the boy started doing his preparations for when the Anbu Captain would leave the eye of the storm. His hands going through the row of finger seals Juko almost missed the huge creature breaking through the howling winds, a beast that resembled a humanoid turtle except instead of meat it seemed to armored in Bone almost entirely. What in the... thats no Jutsu, is it? It was only due to the beast that he even noticed that actual attack that was coming his way, a barrage of energy-like projectiles and easily pierced his barrier before slamming into the ground behind him. Several flashes of bright light accompanied the disintegrating stone as Juko quickly hurried to finish his trap. Just a little bit more and now...
He didnt get to finish his sentence as another assault of the blinding projectiles was flung through his barrier, this time taking the full brunt of the attack. Pain spread through his body as several explosions threw him around like a ragdoll. From the corner of his eye he saw his barrier vanishing as his control over his chakra wavered. In a meek attempt to distract Yuki he threw a kunai with a seal after the captain but as expected the kunai got easily deflected by the harsh air surrounding the kunoichi.
Shit...
Pain was lancing through his body as some of the projectiles hit him straight on in his chest, slamming him against the wall. As he was sinking another missile left the roaring storm and a mansized dragonhead composed of water slammed against him. Juko only barely managed to raise his arms in a cross guard to prevent himself from receiving any serious damage as his body was pressed further into the wall behind him. If it werent for this fight i would probably be laughing at the imprint i left...
He sighed and fell down on one knee. Damnit!
His fist hit the ground as the young seikon rose on wobbly knees. The assault had left him week, his body hurting from the numerous wounds that had been inflicted to him in the mere span of a few seconds. The bony creature before him seemed to stare at him cautiously as he raised his hands in defeat.
This is enough, Yuki-sama... I... i seem to be still suffering more from my latest injuries than i thought... i am no match for you in my current state... Blood was seeping from a gash on his forehead and with one hand the boy wiped the blood away revealing another cat that seemed to go almost straight down from his hairline to the point between his brows.
I thank you for the lesson, i will take my leave now... it seems as though i have yet to train harder to reach your level... I sure hope she hears me...
He attempted to bow but the pain prevented him from properly bending.
As he nnodded instead he turned around and slowly made his way back to the door.
WC: 616​

[Leaving Thread unless stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back