Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Rebirth Shinrya Miyako > Mojitsu Areomaru (Main Account PC to Subaccount)

Yotta Ryusui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
OCR Form said:
Old Character Name: Shinrya Miyako
Old Village/Missing: Cloud
OCR Type: Retiring, wishing to return to NPC Status to Shinrya Kitsune who owned Shinrya Miyako originally.
Last Known Where-abouts: Kumogakure
Old IC Rank: Mednin

New Character Name: Mojitsu Areomaru
Preferred Username: Mojitsu Areomaru
New Village/Missing: Suna
New BL/CA: Mechanist
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Playing with Toys[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (55+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (40+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +2 Miscellaneous Inventory slots
[i]High:[/i] Ranged Acc
[i]Average:[/i] Dodge and Save
[i]Low:[/i] Melee Acc, Ninjutsu Accuracy, Genjutsu DC
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main Branch
IC Rank: Genin as I don't think Chuunin would be accessible at this PL. If Chuunin is a viable option I would like to request for Chuunin instead

Character Age: 16
Sex: Male
Character's Physical Description: Standing at 6'4" inches tall this young man weighs 175lbs. His unusual green hair is contrasted to his warm golden skin tone. His dark eyes are often expressionless and he tends to wear a long loose flowing jacket which he uses to hide his hands to prevent anyone see him utilizing the Puppet Master Jutsu. He is almost always seen walking around with a puppet that appears to be a 4' tall child with similar hair and clothing that Areomaru has.

Character's Mental Description: Areomaru is soft spoken and isn't a man of many words. He is quiet but he isn't shy, more of an introvert. He doesn't understand the complexity of human social interactions and tends to avoid it when he can as he prefers the company of his Puppet creations. Sarcasm is all but lost as him as he takes people at a very literal meaning when they speak to him. He often sees the world in black and white and has a hard time putting himself in other people's shoes. The few times he does speak to others it is normally when he wishes to discuss one of the recent projects he had been working on and once the topic changes he tends to stop speaking.

Multiple Personality Application: N/A
Character History: Attending the Academy when he was 8 years old it was a pretty evident situation that Areomaru had no talent for Genjutsu and could only utilize some minor Sand Release techniques. His skills with hand to hand combat was also lacking and many of the teacher's in the academy started to believe that Areomaru would not have the skills needed to become a shinobi, and it wasn't until the classes started to teach about Puppetry did his skills begin to truly show. At almost prodigal speed Areomaru quickly took to the top of his class in the Puppet Master Jutsu and when he began to design and arm his personal puppet designs he was beginning to be able to compete against the other students in his class when they engaged in sparring.

A few months before Areomaru's graduation the young boy was travelling the tunnels underground beneath Sunagakure when the ground began to shake. Fearing a cave in the young boy would begin to run away when he encountered two older shinobi who seemed to be on parole and before he could feel like he was safe the ground erupted behind him as a massive sandworm would cut through the open channel the boy was running through, causing large sections of stone to break from the ceiling and plummet a top of the boy. Fortunately the shinobi on parole saw him before the cave in and they were able to quickly track him down and pull him from the debris. His injuries were severe and the boy almost lost his life. Fortunately for him though, he was able to recover from most of the injuries before his graduation exam took place, but the one injury that was lingering was the loss of his left arm. Learning to adapt the boy built himself a prosthetic arm using his knowledge of puppet designs.

Stepping into his graduation exam with a newly crafted arm, it turned out that the boy was in a spar where he revealed the various traps and weapons that he had stored within his own limb. The exams were tough, but at the end of the exams the young boy was able to graduate at the age of twelve. A few years have passed since then and he is still working as a Genin for the Sunagakure no Sato Shinobi Forces and has recently joined the ranks of the Journeymen to learn even more about puppet designs and how to utilize traps more effeciently.

Clan Request: N/A

Death/Retirement Thread: N/A
Old Profile: https://ninpocho.com/threads/shinrya-miyako-the-royal-child.66449/
Old Training: https://ninpocho.com/threads/shinrya-miyako-recovery-log.66451/
Old Dojo: https://ninpocho.com/threads/shinrya-miyako-dojo.66452/

Special Usergroups: N/A

Old Stats:
  • Agility: 100/150
  • Stamina: 100/150
  • Ninjutsu: 100/150
  • Genjutsu: 100/150
  • Taijutsu: 85/150
  • Chakra Control: 100/150
  • Power level: 585/900
Old OOC Rank: C-Rank
Stat Cut: I don't think there is one
New Stats:
  • Agility: 100/150 > 135/150
  • Stamina: 100/150 > 70/150
  • Ninjutsu: 100/150 > 70/150
  • Genjutsu: 100/150 > 70/150
  • Taijutsu: 85/150 > 135/150
  • Chakra Control: 100/150 > 70/150
  • Power level: 550/900 (-35 for jutsu masteries)
New OOC Rank: C-Rank

Jutsu Mastery Swaps:

Old Jutsu
  1. Charge - E-Rank 1
  2. Grip - E-Rank 1
  3. Fleeted - E-Rank 1
  4. Block - E-Rank 1
  5. Volley - E-Rank 1
  6. Full Toss - E-Rank 1
  7. Trick Launch - E-Rank 1
  8. Mad Flight - E-Rank 1
  9. Stone Bullet - E-Rank 1
  10. Gravel Shift - E-Rank 1
  11. Infernal Ember - E-Rank Mastered > 6ASP
  12. Thermal Maw - E-Rank Mastered > 6ASP
  13. Fireball - D-Rank Mastered > 8ASP
  14. Immolation Armor - D-Rank Mastered > 8ASP
  15. Combustive Seal - D-Rank Mastered > 8ASP
  16. Storm Bolt - E-Rank 1
  17. Thunderfist - E-Rank 1
  18. Pressurized Mist - E-Rank 1
  19. Water Gun - E-Rank 1
  20. Wind Slash - E-Rank 1
  21. Pressurized Burst - E-Rank 1
  22. Air Bullet - D-Rank 1
  23. Transformation - E-Rank 1
  24. Body Switch - E-Rank Mastered > 6ASP
  25. Mystical Hand - D-Rank 1
  26. Deception - E-Rank 1
  27. Appreciation of Music - D-Rank 1
  28. Stun - E-Rank 1
  29. Drunken Stupor - D-Rank 1
  30. False Surroundings - E-Rank 1
  31. Basic Clone - D-Rank 1
  32. Tourniquet - E-Rank 1
  33. Amnesia - D-Rank 1
21600 yen worth of jutsu and 34 ASP of mastery

New Jutsu
  1. Castling - E-Rank Mastered
  2. Chakra Emissions - E-Rank Mastered
  3. Guided Strike - E-Rank Mastered
  4. Swift Spin - E-rank Mastered
  5. Searchlight - D-Rank Mastered
  6. Puppet Transformation - D-Rank Mastered
  7. Surprise Shift - D-Rank Mastered
  8. Dagger Assault - D-Rank Mastered
  9. Projectile Launcher - D-Rank Mastered
  10. Hidden Smoke Bomb - C-Rank Mastered
  11. Puppet Clone - C-Rank Mastered
  12. Puppet Switch - C-Rank Mastered
  13. Channel Puppet - C-Rank Mastered
  14. Needle Shower - C-Rank Mastered

24,050 yen worth of Jutsu -21600 = 2,450 which is my current yen so if my inventory is cleared I will need the 21600 from my old jutsu to buy them all
114 ASP worth of Masteries -45 current -34 from old masteries -35 from Stats

Other Refunds: Includes things like augments, storage items, puppet add-ons, and anything else you have to spend yen on. List those you have here, and indicate whether you are keeping or refunding them. All refunds are at 100%. You may purchase anything for your new character in your new training thread.

Name of any Contract you currently own:NA
Name of Kinjutsu you own:NA

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OCR Form said:
OCR Type: Retiring, wishing to return to NPC Status to Shinrya Kitsune who owned Shinrya Miyako originally.

Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Playing with Toys[/u]
IC Rank: Genin as I don't think Chuunin would be accessible at this PL. If Chuunin is a viable option I would like to request for Chuunin instead

Character's Physical Description: Standing at 6'4" inches tall this young man weighs 175lbs. His unusual green hair is contrasted to his warm golden skin tone. His dark eyes are often expressionless and he tends to wear a long loose flowing jacket which he uses to hide his hands to prevent anyone see him utilizing the Puppet Master Jutsu. He is almost always seen walking around with a puppet that appears to be a 4' tall child with similar hair and clothing that Areomaru has.

Character's Mental Description: Areomaru is soft spoken and isn't a man of many words. He is quiet but he isn't shy, more of an introvert. He doesn't understand the complexity of human social interactions and tends to avoid it when he can as he prefers the company of his Puppet creations. Sarcasm is all but lost as him as he takes people at a very literal meaning when they speak to him. He often sees the world in black and white and has a hard time putting himself in other people's shoes. The few times he does speak to others it is normally when he wishes to discuss one of the recent projects he had been working on and once the topic changes he tends to stop speaking.

Character History: Attending the Academy when he was 8 years old it was a pretty evident situation that Areomaru had no talent for Genjutsu and could only utilize some minor Sand Release techniques. His skills with hand to hand combat was also lacking and many of the teacher's in the academy started to believe that Areomaru would not have the skills needed to become a shinobi, and it wasn't until the classes started to teach about Puppetry did his skills begin to truly show. At almost prodigal speed Areomaru quickly took to the top of his class in the Puppet Master Jutsu and when he began to design and arm his personal puppet designs he was beginning to be able to compete against the other students in his class when they engaged in sparring.

A few months before Areomaru's graduation the young boy was travelling the tunnels underground beneath Sunagakure when the ground began to shake. Fearing a cave in the young boy would begin to run away when he encountered two older shinobi who seemed to be on parole and before he could feel like he was safe the ground erupted behind him as a massive sandworm would cut through the open channel the boy was running through, causing large sections of stone to break from the ceiling and plummet a top of the boy. Fortunately the shinobi on parole saw him before the cave in and they were able to quickly track him down and pull him from the debris. His injuries were severe and the boy almost lost his life. Fortunately for him though, he was able to recover from most of the injuries before his graduation exam took place, but the one injury that was lingering was the loss of his left arm. Learning to adapt the boy built himself a prosthetic arm using his knowledge of puppet designs.

Stepping into his graduation exam with a newly crafted arm, it turned out that the boy was in a spar where he revealed the various traps and weapons that he had stored within his own limb. The exams were tough, but at the end of the exams the young boy was able to graduate at the age of twelve. A few years have passed since then and he is still working as a Genin for the Sunagakure no Sato Shinobi Forces and has recently joined the ranks of the Journeymen to learn even more about puppet designs and how to utilize traps more effeciently.

Old Stats:
New Stats:

Jutsu Mastery Swaps:

Old Jutsu
  1. Charge - E-Rank 1
  2. Grip - E-Rank 1
  3. Fleeted - E-Rank 1
  4. Block - E-Rank 1
  5. Volley - E-Rank 1
  6. Full Toss - E-Rank 1
  8. Mad Flight - E-Rank 1
  19. Water Gun - E-Rank 1
  26. Deception - E-Rank 1
  28. Stun - E-Rank 1
  33. Amnesia - D-Rank 1

New Jutsu

24,050 yen worth of Jutsu -21600 = 2,450 which is my current yen so if my inventory is cleared I will need the 21600 from my old jutsu to buy them all

Other Refunds: Includes things like augments, storage items, puppet add-ons, and anything else you have to spend yen on. List those you have here, and indicate whether you are keeping or refunding them. All refunds are at 100%. You may purchase anything for your new character in your new training thread.

Approved so far, please sellback your old jutsu and we will cover the remainder to get you to the correct amount and finalize this app!

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OCR Form said:

Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Playing with Toys[/u]

Old Stats:
New Stats:

Jutsu Mastery Swaps:

Old Jutsu
  1. Charge - E-Rank 1
  2. Grip - E-Rank 1
  3. Fleeted - E-Rank 1
  4. Block - E-Rank 1
  5. Volley - E-Rank 1
  6. Full Toss - E-Rank 1
  8. Mad Flight - E-Rank 1
  19. Water Gun - E-Rank 1
  26. Deception - E-Rank 1
  28. Stun - E-Rank 1
  33. Amnesia - D-Rank 1

New Jutsu

CA, custom class, rank, history, IC rank, all approved.

Name change made, banner change made, Yen and ASP updated. If anything is out of place let me know, otherwise, ARISE AREOMARU!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back