Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reboot [Arano -> Maji]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I know I just reactivated/rebirthed, but after long thought I decided I wanted to reboot. I've done this before, so I know how this goes and definitely want to press forward with this 100%. No need to ask if I'm sure or anything (because I am). Thanks and I apologize for any headaches given.
Reboot Character App said:
Maji5_zpsaf9a2894.jpg

Name: Maji

Physical Description: Despite the lack of sun exposure in Sunagakure, Maji is a tan-skinned youth that stands at the small height of 4'4”. Contrary to this melanin-filled complexion, he has short snowy white hair that falls into spiked layers. His eyes are are quite distinguishable as well; they are a somber pink with pupils that appear slightly animalistic. He has a natural lean physique, but seems a bit frail compared to most kids his age. As for his attire, Maji wears casual street clothing that makes him look like someone not aspiring to become a shinobi. He also, at times, sports a charcoal headband that was gifted to him which occasionally lifts his hair.

Mental Description: Neglecting the fact that Maji is a amnesiac orphan with several insecurities that affect his outward persona, deep within he's a completely different person (it just takes some digging out). He has a very protective nature; he feels inclined to diligently guard those who are weaker (if any) than him or loved ones. He also has a hint of inner mischief that is waiting to be brought out. Maji is a very curious child who loves learning about people, situations, and other issues in-depth and figuring out why everyone is the way they are (not in an overwhelming sense). He loves new experiences and strives to become the best he can be to impress those who inspire him; he also love making people happy. Due to trauma, though, he has a knack for doubting himself and his abilities. Maji's emotions are a bit unstable at the moment, but with a bit of TLC, he'll be the person he truly is meant to be in no time!

History: Maji was born into a seemingly unknown nomadic clan which were generally classified as gypsy-folk. They were a peaceful people that made their means by street-performing, trading goods from foreign lands which they traveled, and by entertaining the spiritually-curious through showy fortune-telling and palm-readings. All was well with the gypsy clan until one god-forsaken day.

Armed with torches and accusations of criminal conduct, demon-worship and blasphemy, the people of the town they were staying in temporarily rose up against them, setting their entire camp ablaze. A lot of their friends were killed in the chaos, but Maji and his family, as well as a few others, were able to get away with their lives. What was left of their nomadic clan was forced into the deserts of Wind Country, but because the environment and terrain were unfamiliar to them, they were hesitant. In the end, because they had no other choice, they ventured into the harsh sands to attempt to make a life for themselves.

Reaching Wind Country, the small nomadic clan ventured within the deserts and tried to find a civilization to temporarily settle in. They did this to no avail; however, what did greet them was the vicious maelstorms of Wind Country that wiped almost their whole clan completely with one sole survivor – Maji.

After the maelstorm cut through and demolished his whole gypsy clan, Maji somehow (supernaturally, maybe?) ended up in a broken down wagon near the tunnels of Sunagakure. There a traveling merchant found him and dropped him off at the gates assuming the village would take care of it. This eventually leads to Maji's fateful encounter with a certain white-haired woman and opens a path to his future road to shinobihood.

(the rest of the history is going to be RP'd with Okibi once accepted)

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Papertrailing the reboot of Arano

I see no problems with this. Let me know when and to what exactly you would like to get your name changed to (just Maji?).
I changed your banner to Sand Student.
<i></i>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back