Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reboot

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
I will be keeping Teke as an NPC for if and when she is needed. I can apparently do that whilst Rebooting so, I shall do so.

Name: Shirayuri Yamanaka
Username: Shirayuri
Ik1WHUI.jpg

Physical Description: Yuri is quite tall for girls her age, standing at five feet and six inches. Her skin tone is a light tan as she spends most of her waking life outside under the desert sun giving her a healthy complexion. Her hair is pitch black, an unusual color for those born into her clan, usually worn in a loose, messy ponytail with her bangs falling over her left eye. She has deep purple eyes that look almost black at a glance and her upper eyelids sit low, giving her a look of haughtiness, boredom, or indifference. She doesn't dress modestly, often complaining about the dry heat, casually wearing crop-tops and short skirts though she takes care to preserve her modesty by wearing shorts beneath. Her ears are pierced with small, golden hoops.

Mental Description: Yuri is quite intimidating when you look at her, towering over kids her own age, even most boys but in reality she is super shy and stand-offish, preferring the company of plants over other people. This isn't to say she is against talking with people and making actual human friends but given her looks and inability to approach people to make the first move it doesn't happen often outside of her family. She is a studious girl, always getting top grades in her classes, and quite confident in graduating from the academy quickly and becoming a kunoichi like her mother. Despite this outer shell of shyness, she has a deeply hidden dark side, that of a sadist, she is quite fond of poisons and often daydreams about the effects of said posions of the bodies and minds of people. She hasn't had any practical experience yet, but eventually.

History / Yamanaka Application: Shirayuris life has been a relatively normal one for members of her clan. The Yamanaka of sand are not of large renown, though they call themselves a clan they are more a large family, having a medium-sized complex where they all live, housing around two dozen family members. She was taught at an early age about the flora of the world, leading into the more nefarious uses as she got older. Yuri was quite taken with the creation and application of poisons, even more so than the Genjutsu her clan usually specialized in, though she was still taught of it and could indeed use it she was near obsessed with playing with different tinctures and plants, seeing which ones work and which don't, she has poisoned herself many times over much to her parents' dismay and it is said this was the reason for her sudden growth spurt, people joking she'd stumbled upon the human version of plant grow. Given her shy nature she often spent time alone as she grew up, spending a lot of time the family's private garden, talking to the plants, she, of course, had a friend or two but slowly they drifted apart, especially once she joined the shinobi academy and studying that as well as her plants consumed most of her free time and as she draws ever closer to her eventual graduation her parents are slightly concerned over how little time the girl spends with others.

and for convenience.

Teke Profile: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/teke-ait-goddess-worlds-cutest-cannibal.49539/
Teke Dojo: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/tekes-dojo.49616/
Teke Training: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/teke-trainings-of-the-hungry-one.49544/

and so it's out there, yes I want a full reboot despite having the ASP to buy the free card thing. I want a fresh start with no temptation to just come back. I'll keep Teke as an NPC because I may need her, who knows.

Last edited:

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Everything has been approved. Only notable mention was that the name should be in the last name first name format [Yamanaka Shirayuri] instead of other way around, but that's a minor adjustment. So I'll remove all yen and asp and you'll have your fresh start, and feel free to start making your other requests!

Stats
Stamina:
Agility: 5
Taijutsu: 5
Ninjutsu: 5
Genjutsu: 5
Chakra Control: 0
Yen: 500

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back