Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reconnaissance for the Future [Requesting Exit]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="Girl Seeks World"]
It had been an interesting couple of weeks for the teenage ANBU, she had met a girl who was to become her apprentice of sorts and managed to make some friends too which was most surprising to her. There was of course the incident where she managed to open up the sixth chakra gate and caused an earthquake which then led to a landslide that broke the left side of her body, including her eye which she now wore a bandage over it to keep the empty socket clean, ready for when she had acquired replacements. This brings up to the current, the woman is stood at the gates to Iwagakure, a place she’d pretty much memorized every stone of by this point in her life, but today she was not here as an ANBU, no, she was here to leave which was not an unusual thing for her since she often went running through the countryside.

Her mission in leaving was simple however, locate a certain group of bandits and scope them out, figure out if they’d make a good subject for a lesson and also confirm that there were some Hyuuga there, prisoner or not it didn’t matter to her, those eyes would be hers once she returned with little Sawako to exterminate them. “You, someone wanna come check my stuff so I can head out?” She’d call up to the guard posts, half expecting Souji to respond as he was about the only ANBU she ever seemed to see on or off duty.
[/legend]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[legend="Well, sweet dreams~"]Souji'd be on his normal gate duty routine as he wrote down in a book about the things he saw with the shadows slowly creeping in. He knew that there was always going to be the evil that people saw in him... because of his techniques. Because of the shadows. They always put darkness with evil. It was a horrid thought to have placed on you, wanting to save people but they thought you to be the enemy. Anyways, Souji would hear a familiar voice as he looked out to the sea, "Oioi! Junko-chanchan!", hey they were getting closer why not call her something silly. Jumping down from his post he'd disperse into a slew of ravens that all descended from the heavens before coming back together and landing kneeling before Junko.

"Heh, I've been workin on that.", standing to his feet, he'd pull his hair out of his face and would tie it back. 'I need to cut this...', then he'd reach his hand out to take the information from Junko. "You know the drill dontcha? Also where are you goin?", nodding Souji'd feel his job here would be done if allowed, but he did need to document where she said she was going. Just to make sure they knew where to go searching in case something happened.

[Topic Entered][/legend]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As she had anticipated, Souji was indeed the one currently sat at the top of the gates, it was rather funny and she couldn't help but chuckle as he descended in a flock of black birds. The girl would take out her papers and the likes before he even landed, they might both be ANBU and pretty sure of one another motives and loyalty, but procedure needed to be followed by everyone, so it was nice to see people doing their job correctly. It did give her an idea for an exam she'd been concocting in her mind but that's information for a different day. "Ahh, Souji, I'd say I was surprised to see you but that would be a lie." She giggled. "Actually I was off to do a little scouting." She raised a hand up to her bandaged eye and rubbed at it. "Rumor has it there are a group of people who are kidnapping people with special blood. I'm hoping to pick up something I recently lost, just better." She'd grin, neglecting to mention that the rumor was infact information she'd tortured out of a man in the prison, he didn't need to know that though. "Today it'll be scouting, to see if some students can handle it, I've been neglecting teaching them recently so, I'm planning some field exercises." She'd say with a confident smile, it was true that she was a little behind most ANBU in the village despite her passion for the job, but that was hopefully about to change.
[/legend]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[legend="Well, sweet dreams~"]Nodding he would smirk to the young woman, it was interesting how much work they did just 'following' procedures. It was tedious sometimes, but Souji enjoyed it. "Woah, what happened to your eye?", it didnt make her any less pretty. It gave her something other women didnt have for this moment, made her strong. He didnt know what to put on it though, taking the documents and nodding as he channeled chakra through it to give himself a sense through it. So if something happened he'd come to her rescue. "...I guess everything checks out. Remember if you need anything... I'll head out the country if need be, got me?", Souji cared for the ANBU and Guardians. They all were working to the same goals. But Junko stood out to him out of everyone who wasnt the Sennin. She had something special about her, like the lengths she would go to just to make sure students would be fairly fine on a field trip she prepped for.

"You may go. Be safe, I'd hate it if something happened to you while you were out there... The paperwork would be horrid.", shaking his head at his childish joke... but it was sadly true. That stack of papers everytime someone died under the care of ANBU or Guardian was unnecessary. If an ANBU or Guardian died? Lord, the paperwork stack would become three times worse! And as much as he did care for Junko as a friend, he would definitely rather her be safe and not get killed. Than to run the paperwork for that sort of thing. Once she left Souji would return to his post and continue writing.

[Allowed exit]
[Topic Left][/legend]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko would tilt her head and give an expression that seemed to tell just how stupid the way she lost her eye was. "Well, you feel an earthquake at all like, about ten days ago? That was me... I was out training and I manage to cause a seismic disturbance and I had a cliff come down and crush my entire left side." She'd say with a shrug, it hurt like her but she was better now, for the most part. "I managed to get back here before I bled out and everything but my eye was saved... good news though, gives me an excuse to get some special eyes as a replacement." She smiled.

It was kinda cute how much he seemed to care about her safety, if she didn't know any better and she doesn't, she'd call him out on his flirting. Junko is Junko though and didn't even realize, yet still managed to respond like she was playing along. "Don't worry, I'll be sure to let your eyes gaze upon me once more, maybe even let you take me out for drinks." She chuckled and then nodded. "I should be back in a day or two, hopefully with something to show for my efforts." She smiled and then with a wave she was off, running as most would expect, she was to attached to her exercise to take this journey slowly.

[Topic Left/Village left]
[/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back