Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

REDHEADS ARE EASY....(BELOVED! HANA, OPEN)

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
1351849818-1394991169.jpg

It was dark, and the night was alive with dark things. People were still out strangely enough, most likely because of the love poison for it was a bit unwise. Maru stalked the dark streets, watching for any suspicious activity in hopes of finding something to satisfy his boredom with this town. He walked through dark allies, stuck to the shadows and lurked amongst the darkness but there was nothing that caught his eye on this night. Eventually he decided that everything seemed normal enough to walk along the streets casually hands in his pockets he felt himself starting to slow down a bit…

He reached I'm his pocket then grabbed a metallic key, stuffing it into the back of his head and begins to wind himself up. Turn, turn, turn, turn. Maru was fully recharged so he placed the wind-up key into his pocket then wandered off. He gazed around seeing that this terrible poison wasn't even contained in the least bit, strangers still embracing one another, taking each other to hotels. Lucky, Maru wasn't in the least bit affected by the gas at all. No lungs means you don't need to breath, but it was rather fun seeing others succumb to this toxin while you walk around untouchable. There would be the occasional person who tired Maru, but he scared them off without a problem.

“HA!” Maru spat. “People of the flesh being affected by a useless toxin like this. Good thing I was smart enough to abandoned my body when I had the chance.” Maru twisted his neck to move to the left, then twisted it the other way then back forward. Continuing to walk, not really having a clearly destination.

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana looked outside from one of the buildings in Tea, such a dark dismal night, looking out the big window from the café, she saw people prancing all around. She was there with Ziren having a nice chit chat and spending some time together. Hana laid her head on Ziren’s shoulder enjoying this quiet moment, they had together.

They both decided it was time to leave as it got later and darker outside. Hana held Ziren’s hand leaving the café, she smiled sweetly looking up at him. She didn’t want the night to end, in this mysterious place. She looked around and saw so many people still embracing each other and looking so in love, it had to be the gas still floating around. Hana was glad her and Ziren were cured of it and was happy to find someone very fond of her, she felt safe with
Ziren, he never showed harm towards Hana.

The two of them walked further into the dark night, Hana clutched Ziren’s hard tighter as they moved on from the lighted bulidings.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This was bad, Ziren thought. Obviously the poison had more of an effect on Hana than anyone else. She took the antidote, but she still seems effected by it. No matter even when he did tell her that this was not a date, well it was, until it turned into a mission, and having to find the person responsible for making this poison.

They were walking, and he was listening to blood of everyone around him. Their blood, tainted with poison. He sighed. He can just imagine if someone else was having a bad reaction to the poison, just like Hana did. Luckily, no other people seemed to be effected by the poison that much.

They were walking around the corner when Ziren found the culprit. It was a split second glance, but he saw the backside of Maru's wooden head. He pulled Hana back with him to the other side of the corner and he stayed quiet, listened to the puppet's mad ramblings. He took note of Maru's every step. The way he moved, everything to make sure that he won't get the jump on them.

He knew, if it gets worst, he can act it out. For some odd reason the dark puppet has taken a liking to Ziren, thinking him as 'one of his best students' it was something that made both Ziren and his evil self want to throw up just thinking about it. Just then, he was back in his mind.

"Relax, I'm not going to kill anyone. In fact, I'm doing you a favor kid. The puppet likes me more than he does you. And you obviously want to protect your pretty princess from him, so I'll make it up to you. Let me do the talking, and you get to see the magic happen."

Ziren didn't like this idea one bit. But his more evil self might actually have a plan. "Okay. But do not go talk to him first, and don't draw attention to yourself if it isn't necessary. That means no glowing red eyes."

"Ugh. Okay, fine." Bloodlust Ziren found himself back in the exact same spot as normal Ziren was. Of course that'd be the case. The body doesn't go anywhere, just the minds. Luckily, he wasn't feeling too blood thirsty today so his eyes weren't glowing at all. He looked at the girl clinging to his arms. He was already going to tell that this was difficult. He would tie her up to a lamp post, but he figured that would make his other self very mad at him.

So now he was at a stalemate. He couldn't have fun and twist the rules. And yet, he also didn't want to deal with the puppet and it's nonsense. But he was stupid enough to volunteer to do such a thing. So he waited behind the corner of a building, just like his other self was before. He was surprised the puppet didn't find them out. Unless if he has, and just decided to act like he doesn't know to get the jump on them. But nonetheless, he waited for something to happen.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
tumblr_static_e1w9okoktdkwwko0c488os0go.gif

As Maru stalked the streets, his eyes looking from left to right again, then he continued walking. Nothing out of the usual, nor entertaining to say the least…. But then he spotted the blue hair of one of his favorite students, who quickly snatched some girl he was with to hide behind the corner. 'Silly goose, I can see you over there’ Maru gloated to himself. Pretending to he didn't notice them at all, he place hands on his hips. "Pft I think I'll go check out the other side of town! This place is boring." with that Maru made a handseal to act like he was vanishing. But he was actually becoming one with the shades, becoming a mere shadow so he can sneak up on the two…. For a moment Maru seemed to be gone.

But then Maru suddenly appeared behind the two, seemingly hiding with them. “Psst the coast is clear.” Maru mocked, acting as if he was looking out for them. This surely would have grabbed their attention, Maru looming over the two with a leering grin. One was his star student who could become even better if he allowed the other Ziren to take over, the other was a girl he had had his eye on since the meeting. “Howdy Ziren, I've seen you've met little red.” Maru chuckled, looking over at Hana then back at Ziren. “You know, you chose a bad hiding spot to play hide-n-seek I found you both. So who's gonna be it.” Maru decided to ease his boredom that he'd play with the two for a while to make things interesting. He brought his hand to his chin, noticing how Hana clung to Ziren. Perhaps she was affected by the beloved poison, because truth be told Ziren wasn't exactly a ‘catch’ needless to say. Also he wasn't strong enough to protect her, although he didn't want to hurt her, no. Maru was starting to think the poison managed to seep into his Chakra core, but of course that probably wasn't possible.

He took another step closer, reaching out to grab Hana by the wrist and tear her from Zirens grasp. Pulling her at his side, giving a wink to Ziren. "Alright since I saw you first, you're it. Let's see if you're good at playing in the dark as I am, otherwise the big bad puppet will take your little red into the darkness.” Maru chuckled, another way to mess with his favorite student to push him closer to the darkness.

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The effect of the poison didn’t have that much effect on Hana like Ziren thought. Hana Looked at him walking, and sorta knew something was not right. She felt herself get pulled to side with him, she wondered what was going on, but decided better be quiet. She wanted to ask badly what was going on, but the way he acted was afraid to ask. It seemed Ziren was really concentrating on something as she Though as she watched him closely.

Hana laid still against the building beside Ziren, hoping nothing bad was going to happen. She could only wait with him on this and pray, whatever made him weird would stop. Hana heard a psst and some other words out of nowhere and turned around. She gave out a yell, no expecting Maru, her eyes were big. Just why him she thought, wonderful, she held onto Ziren’s arm tighter, and not at happy at all.

“You know, you chose a bad hiding spot to play hide-n-seek I found you both. So, who's gonna be it. Were Maru’s words to them. Hana looked over at ziren, she wasn’t in mood for games at all. She gave a mad look at Maru.

“Why don’t you just grow up and leave us alone!!” .

She yelled loudly, she didn’t want to deal with this, Hana was having a nice time with Ziren till this. Just as Hana keep yelling at Maru he grabbed her tiny wrists, Hana tried struggling with the wooden puppet.

“Let me go you horrible thing!!, Stop it!”

“you’re not taking me anywhere!”

She tried pushing the puppet down, anger started to form inside her, she began to feel very hot, and her eyes started that reddish glow.

[MTF] 288

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Bloodlust Ziren seen the puppet make his hand seals and knew from there, that he had seen them. He wasn't going to be fooled by some stupid act. He, also made his own hand seals, making a whip out of water, then suddenly turning to crimson red. By the time he had completed this action though, the puppet had a hold of his weaker self's girlfriend.

He lashed the whip, around the puppet's arm that had a hold of the girl and pulled with all of his strength. "Puppet! Why couldn't you choose some other poor couple to pick on!" He could hear his weaker self cussing up a storm as he said that.

He wrapped the whip around both of his hands so that it would be hard to be forced to let go. He didn't even care that some people were looking at the spectacle that was happening. Scared of seeing the power of a Chigokai. And also scared of the puppet's demon aura radiating off of it. Well at least he hasn't shown any signs that he was him and not his other self. Or he would never hear the end of it from the puppet. If one thing was more annoying than getting beaten by his weaker self, it was listening to this puppet talk about darkness and how he can make Bloodlust Ziren a student of his. He gritted his teeth.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru chuckled, the girl was pretty loud and kinda feisty. Clearly she wasn't going to willingly come with this marionette master without drawing a lot of attention to this place, he jerked her to his side. "Little Red let's not struggle to much, we are just playing a simple game. No need to cause a scene.” Maru said, a smile spreading across his face like a spreading sickness. Her attempt to try to push him away didn't work, instead it only made Maru tighten his grip and give her a hard shake. Seeing her eyes beginning to glow red, it was clear that Zirens little friend was a Uchiha. Not that strong but still an Uchiha.

Suddenly, Maru saw that a blood whip beginning to wrap tightly around his arms and he lost his grip on little red. He twisted his neck to look towards Ziren, it seems that his blood bending abilities was improving. Utilizing water Justu with blood, he had to give the kid some credit… But he had a long way to go before he actually became like the Ziren he had seen within his nightmare room. And he needed more darkness as well. Even the Ziren that he liked seeing seemly was loosing his edge, perhaps its because of the girl. “I have to admit Blood Licker, you might have improved but it seems your still not where I want you to be kiddo.” Maru smirked, then darkened the ground before him with his own shadow. Eight spikes of darkness erupted from the ground to cut the whip in a straight line from a Maru's hands all the way to Zirens hands to if he wasn't carefully his hands might be speared by the darkness.

Wasting no more time, Maru activated the Iron Maiden within his own puppet body. 6 wooden hands grabbed the poor girl, then pulled her to Maru's back and once she touched the wooden back the wooden hands activated another mechanism which trapped Hana inside of a wooden coffin! The coffin was connected to maru's back, the hands still visible within the wooden box. By this time Hana would be trapped like a rat inside of Maru's coffin. "I think since you can sense blood, a simply game of tag is in order. Hope you like running, if you don't then your lady friend will be trapped in this coffin till the sun comes up. “ Maru made a handsign then sunk into the shadows.

“Race you to the middle of town!” Maru said as he vanished into the darkness. Getting a head start.

…..

Maru was now in the heart of town running, it was a bumpy ride for poor little red who was trapped within his coffin, lugging around a girl on his back did haper his movements but he managed. He didn't need to run, he garbed himself in darkness which made it hard to see him even if he could sense blood or chakra, the Shadow Justu he wore hid the blood he could sense from Hana and the blood he got on himself from the blood whip. He kept moving so he wouldn't be hard to find but not hard to catch. This game will be fun…

[Hana Kidnapped by using Iorn Maiden!!!]
[Tag Maru Hana will be returned]

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana kept struggling from Maru, as her eyes started turning red, she was angry. His grip was tight around her small wrists, she couldn’t squeeze out of them. He told her not to struggle or make a scene, but Hana wanted out the puppet man’s grip. His ridiculous smile made her sick to stomach. She saw Ziren and what looked like a blood whip, trying to free Hana from the evil puppets hands. She heard Ziren speaking to the evil mad man. Finally, Hana broke free, running towards her beloved Ziren. Hana could tell Ziren was not happy about any of this. She tried clinging to ziren closely, her eyes slowly turning to normal emerald green, but that soon was haltered by Maru. Hana turned around when she heard him call Ziren blood licker.

Leave us alone!!, why must you be so evil and hurt others!!

Hana was so angry still, wanting to be left alone, but seemed puppet man had other ideas. She saw the evil smile form on the wooden face, her eyes grew big when she saw the big spikes come from the ground. Hana never saw this before, the ground was shaking badly like an earthquake, she griped tighter to Ziren, pieces of earth flew through the air along with dust.
Ziren’s whip had been cut off, then Maru did yet another thing Hana wasn’t aware of. She saw these hands appear out of him. Within a flash they grabbed her, Hana screamed for Ziren, she couldn’t break free, he was stronger than her. Than she was on the back of him, she didn’t know what was going on and didn’t like being against him.

“Let me go, you evil puppet.”

Just as Hana screamed yet again, she seemed to be in a wooden coffin on Maru’s back. She screamed louder and tried to get out, her worse fear had come true. She made fist and pounded them against the wood. She could hear mumbled words from Maru, it was so muffled though.

Than it seemed he was running or something Hana was thrown and bounced around in the dark wooden coffin. She was getting pretty banged up, desperate to get out she started scratching at the wood, little pieces of wood stuck under her nails. She was afraid shed run out of oxygen, she kicked and kept banging. She knew she had to do something to get out of this.

“LET ME OUT MARU!!!”

Exhaustion started taking over her body, and she started to anger yet again, shaking her breathing got heavier and eyes started to get red once more. The air began thicker inside the coffin, she tried putting her hands together to make a combusting seal to try and burst open the coffin.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Bloodlust Ziren growled and made a blood gauntlet and punched the closest spike of darkness away from him. Do not call me Blood Licker you crazy puppet!" He could hear his other self trying to calm him down. He even knew that if he doesn't calm down, then his weaker self will make him perish. He listened for the blood of the girl, and also the blood of the blood whip that was on the puppet. But no luck. With not really having a lot of exposed blood all over the puppet he could easily use some justsu to cover it up. Unless...

Bloodlust Ziren ran to an area only him and his other self knows. They've been planning for such an occasion if the puppet decided to be of trouble. Behind a dumpster, on the way to the middle of town. It was something of a crude design, but too weak for combat. But Bloodlust Ziren knew exactly what to do with it. He made chakra threads, the threads glowing blood red, and made sure that it could move properly. He then shut out the chakra threads and went to see if he could control it with just the blood. Hm. Not yet. Only small movement. Just stick with chakra threads.

He brought the puppet out from hiding, symbolizing a young girl, who was part of a terrible accident. But don't worry. It was only made of plastic and wood and metal. Along with Ziren's own blood mixed and put in.

Now, for the chase. He looked into his other self's memories and found something interesting. Tracking with no blood. Someone help the lad learn how to find an enemy without blood. And it was none other than the one person who beat the crap out of him to get them into this whole sharing the body and he won't get erased situation. Izumi.

Bloodlust Ziren finally made it to the middle of the city. People bustling everywhere. His own Blood Doll hanging around far away, but close enough for chakra thread connection. He looked for signs of people acting scared. Listening to people's blood flow for any kind of unsettlement. He knew that the puppet had some sort of evil aura that affects others.

And low and behold! He seen people running away, scared of something that wasn't even there. That's when he knew. He connected the threads and brought Blood Doll down from a roof of a building. He twitched a finger and the puppet began spinning like a dancer. His own blood flying out of its arm canons and crevices, covering anything within a ten yard radius with blood. At least by that time, people have evacuated from the area upon seeing a puppet fly down from a building, so he didn't have to worry about cleaning up. Well... His other self might make him do it. But for right now, he needed to save his other self's girlfriend.

Without even stopping, he made a kunai out of blood, coming straight out of his hand and threw it where the last hint of evil aura was from, when he was using the people around to track the Puppet.

(Brought out Blood Doll)

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Adventures in Tea Country ArcEpisode 2: "Bloody Good Times"
YtQw7OF.jpg

Current Identity: "Ebisu"​
Height: 6'2"​
Build: Muscular​

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]
[/tbody]
For how much he was expecting to hate this place, fearful it would come off with the same arrogance that Sora held itself back in Wind Country, he was finding himself pleasantly surprised with the beauty and tranquility of the land of tea. Even the nights seemed to radiate a quiet splendor, almost as if this was some fictitious wonderland. Only ever knowing the harsh reality that was Wind Country and Suna, for a moment the thought of moving to a different country popped into his head.

You know, I could see myself living here. Hell, would I even need to be a shinobi anymore? I could just peacefully retire. Maybe start up my own shop... do I make anything? Good times... but that's not a commodity... oh wait, that could be a commodity.... ehhhh, focus, man. Okay, so I would have things I would need to flesh out a bit more, but I mean I could at least wash the blood off my hands from years of being a shinobi... oh, and I guess my shirt... and my face...

"Wait... WHAT?!"

While lost in thought, it would appear that the weather would go from pleasant to "this is a scene from a horror movie" as a crimson rain would begin to coat the area of the city. From above there was a horrific creation, around him there was panic.

You can take the Sunan out of Suna but you can't take the horrific scenes of large quantities of blood and panic out of the Sunan...

With a sigh, a quick snap to withdraw a cigarette from his coat pocket, the masked man would do what any idiot would do in this situation; follow the thing made of blood that was slinging it around. Seemed like a real bad idea.

OOC: Saw 'open' and saw a moment with a chase scene and lots of blood... couldn't resist. Hope my brief cameo doesn't throw y'all off too much!

MFT - 300 words

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Clearly this ride that Hana had sure could had used restraints, because from all the hard turns that Maru had made the poor redhead bump her head, sling her body to the left, then to the right like an insane roller coaster without a seat belt. Maru heard Hana’s plee to let her loose, and he jerked the coffin to purposely make her bump her head. “Common little red, your savior should be on his way soon.” Maru joked, his demonic aura beginning to flair up! Maru was very much in touch with his darkside, this aura strong enough to cause fear in even the strongest of shinobi. When people felt this aura, they instantly became aware of the dark shadowy man that ran the streets and fled in a panic, Maru delighted by the uneasiness that he gave simple civilians he decided to really give them something to be afraid of… the marking on his puppet arm began to glow red, then with a puff a smoke he summoned his faithful summoning creature Yami. The legless dark beings laugh, the evil puppeteer stopped running to see a bunch of people who had once been affected by love poison began to back away from the two. It was a crowd of around 15 to twenty people, they were all affected by Maru’s aura of doom and Yami's energy that produced a fog that caused fear and paranoia to spread. Maru's smirk wide he stepped forward, and the crowd backed off.

OmYxXct.jpg

Yami chuckled, ”What's the matter? Afraid of the darkness?“ Maru looked over at his summon, gesturing his head to the crowd. “Give these people something to play with, a little genjutsu haven't hurt anyone.” Without any hesitation Yami casted a large scale version of TORMENT OF THE PHYSICAL PLANE! Bringing a manifestation of their worst nightmares to life, each one seeing a different horror that began chasing them! Maru began to laugh as his saw the crowd beginning to run from nothing, pointing at them as they ran!....

But this was short lived because ZIREN found Maru in of all the confusion! Shit, Maru looked up seeing a doll floating up in the sky, tilting his head he was a bit memorized of the artwork of the puppet. It seemed Ziren had adopted the art of puppetry. But Zirens plans involved painting the town red! He wasn't to sure how far was Ziren in his blood bending abilities, so he quickly held out both to produce a barrier that acts like a vacuum to that can absorb even the most fearsome of attacks into nothingness! Maru smirked as he watched from safety as the blood spattered on the walls… and on some people who were running from their own fears making there visions even more nightmarish. Maru chuckled, letting the barrier down. HA-HA-HA That was wonderful, I was wondering if you had an evil bone in your body Kiddy. Are we gonna terrorize more locals? Destroy a little bit of the town? Let's get silly!"

The puppet was a bit distracted, leaving Ziren the opportunity to throw a kunai at him which Maru could barely dodge because of the girl on his back so he moved to the side, letting the blood kunai tear at his sleeve.

Tag… Maru is it now.

Maru gave a huff, knowing he had to let the girl go now. So the coffin swung open, then wooden hands pushed her out into a puddle of blood. "Alright kid I'll give your chick back now.” Maru said, a bit salty about being tagged. Grabbing Hana's small wrist to hurl her at Ziren, whether he catches her or landed on him hard he didn't know. Maru looked over at his floating Youkai, then a evil plastic smile came to Maru's lips. "But don't think the game is over, because now I have a chance to get you two.” Maru decided to bring out extra help, weaving handsigns again he raised both hands up… from Maru's shadow began to grow darker.. the shadow getting larger, taking on a strange from that wasn't the same shape as the human puppet he saw before them. Maru used an actual Justu jutsu that is said to summon a shadow creature from another plane of existence, bringing it over into reality from the realm of nightmares. The beast taking form behind Maru, a inky, red eyed, sharp teeth shadow Dragon crawled from in front of Maru growling… The ebony nightmare was man eating, but it didn't mind having to eat a little red head too.

OpyyooR.png

Maru stood there with his arms folded, the demonic entity at his right side prepared his sharp blades, and the ebony nightmare narrowed his eyes waiting for the order to pounce on the two. Maru took one step forward, a crazed look on the dark puppeteers eyes as he said some pretty good advice. Unknowing of the man who was about to walk into this vicious game of tag who was needless to say walking full speed into hell. And Maru was the devil. “YOU BETTER RUN!” The evil puppeteer growled.

[Yami summoned, Ebony Nightmare summoned]

[MARU IS 'IT'! DON'T LET HIM OR HIS FRIENDS GET YOU!]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As Hana came hurtling towards Bloodlust Ziren, he caught her in his arms, before weaving his next set of hand seals. "I'd use your Sharingan and follow my lead! Do exactly what I do!"

Suddenly, it started to rain. But he wasn't going to let it stop there. He willed his chakra to fill the atmosphere and the water droplets turned to blood. There. And endless supply of blood to use his blood justsus. And no damages. Though, he will have to do major clean up duty. At least it was just for this one area. If anything he could just use the rain water of his rain dance justsu to clean everything up, make it all nice and neat again.

But when the puppet summoned his pet demon along with an actual dragon made of darkness, he knew that damages were to be made. He shrugged. It'll be on the puppet for doing such things. At least Bloodlust Ziren can fix his own damages.

With that said, he then made more hand signs using the blood rain around him, to form three bloody humanoids all around him. They shaped their forms and colors until they looked exactly like him. He looked over at Hana who has followed him every step of the way, making it also rain simultaneously, cleaning off the buildings of the crimson liquid, and making her own blood clones out of Bloodlust Ziren's own blood rain.

Have fun puppet! And here you thought you had me beat!"

All four pairs separated apart going throughout the city, going here and there and everywhere. One of the groups ran passed a man wearing a mask, who seemed interested in all of what was happening with an apparent blood storm, which has now dissipated once the groups have disappeared.

(OOC, using the following justsus, Blood Clone and Rain Dance. Also left Blood Doll at center, going to pick it up after this whole ordeal of a chase is done.
Using special action for Blood Clone, summons three instead of one
https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=307&t=444
And here's the link for Rain Dance
https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=302&t=422)

Jiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Jiro Entered Topic]

Jiro had decided to mind his own business in Tea. Akkuma had told him to behave himself because many powerful people were there. And they were not to draw attention to themselves because Akkuma had plans. However, all that reminding had gone out the window the second he saw the rain turn to blood. He ran over to the fight that seemed to be going down. But the closer he got, the more he heard their talk.

It?

Were they....? A grin broke over his face as he slit his own hand with his kunai, blood hardening and infusing with chakra to form a barbed whip. He walked over to the melee. He was covered in red droplets now but they seemed to just add more power to him, to his weapon.

"Who's it?" he asked. "Can I play?" His eyes then turned to the girl that seemed to be shoved back and forth. "Need some help?" he asked the girl. "They shouldn't be throwin' ya around like that."

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
This scene had turned into a complete mess, a mess that someone would have to clean up. He did not want to be one of those cleaning, or even worse, one of those blamed. Like the mask figure had been doing prior to his small chase, he would once more fade into the background, but he would take note of the especially spirited people lingering within this country.

[topic left unless stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back