Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reflecting on the Past [Flashbacks/Bingo Book Entries]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
During one of the summers in my past, the soul of Chani Hisako left her body at approximately 10:30 PM in the Red Light District of my village. After being at-large likely stalking unfortunate victims and sexually violating them in indescribable methods, she was executed on the spot by the Blade of Celestial Justice wielded by the teller of this story in a well-known establishment. Her death was swift and quick to prevent her from suffering unlike her victims that had to endure living Hell from her hands. If I remember correctly, she was smiling as the final swing of my blade met her body sealing the deal and sending her off to the afterlife where she would have to face her sins and crimes before eventually reaching her paradise or purgatory depending on how her god(s) or the gods of judgement felt she was more deserving of. Of course, I would leave her body for the ANBU to handle as they saw fit since I was merely assisting them with cleaning the streets of corruption and hoping that someday our village would get a grasp on this area and eventually turn it into a prosperous and safe place for our future generations to visit. As it currently stood, it was nothing worth visiting unless you wanted to do some shady business dealings or wanted to drown yourself of your miseries.

From the beginning when I received this mission, I remember looking at the Bingo Book entry in my hands and sighing heavily as I read the contents of the mission. My target for this mission was Chani Hisako, a former Chunnin-ranked shinobi of our village whom was charged with assault and rape against one of her former teammates while they had been on a mission together. From the description of her charges, it appeared that she had been on this team for a significant amount of time and likely confessed her affections to one of her teammates and was turned down hard which caused something to unfortunately flip in her mind that had her assault him badly to the point that the victim likely was emotionally and physically traumatized from what happened. The reason that I mention it is likely was the fact that it was not included in the write-up for the mission, but the victim was tied up in his tent, disrobed, and badly bruised; it sounded like he had tried to struggle with her, but she had the upper hand likely due to her natural skills and also possibly from her seeing nothing but red. Regardless, we could not have someone lurking in our country and likely to strike again since she disgustedly had a taste of her crime and these criminals seemed to always love to repeat their crimes until they either disappeared from this country due to various reasons: leaving the country, being removed from this realm of the living, or being thrown being bars to rot until they died.

Before I left the office where I informed the individual behind the desk that I was taking the mission, I would double check the description of the woman and other important information that could help me find her. As I read her physical description, my head would shake as she was not someone that appeared to be a criminal, but as the saying went "looks could be deceiving" especially since everyone could easily put a facade on around people and show their true thoughts and emotions to a select few that they trusted or wanted to exploit. As far as her physical description was concerned, she was nothing special as she was in her thirties, but appeared to look like a teenager based on her clothing choices. A pair of glasses added to her face truly made her look like she was nothing more threatening than a common fly in a busy household that was trying to enjoy their meals. However as I read down, I would see that she was an Akimichi which helped piece together how this puny, sickly looking woman managed to exploit her teammate and leaving him likely a broken shell of a man; it also provided important information for me as the Akimichi were known for being able to expand various body parts. This meant that I needed to be quite careful in a fight with her or she could use her natural strength and skills to physically harm before trying to violate me as she did her teammate and likely others since then since it had been over 3 weeks since that incident. However, she was still only a mere human as far as I knew so the same old tactics as I used in previous encounters with criminals would likely work perfectly fine with her.

Nodding to the old man behind his desk, I headed out and immediately towards the Red Light District. Considering the entry in our Bingo Book provided no real starting point, the ideal location to begin was in the dark, corrupted, notorious law-breaking area of the village. In the past, my luck had paid off well for me as many of my targets from the Bingo Book were found in this heinous shithole as it attracted them here like beggars to the well-established parts of village or city. It made sense in a way for these individuals to descend down here as they practically threw their lives away when they decided to go down a dark path like many of them did; rape as our target had committed was one of the most darkest paths that one could stumble down. Murder, terrorist acts, and arson were some of the other darker paths while more lighter paths were petty theft, kidnapping, and poisoning. But all of these were in the eye of the beholder and none of them were right or just to commit and all were deserving of the same ending from me which was being caught and punished accordingly. It was their lives that were usually the punishment in the end though since I was handling criminals that had committed crimes that were often times hard to believe and they deserved nothing more than to taste my sweet blade sending them off to the next world.

As I stepped into the district illuminated by bloody-hued lights, my feline-eyes would begin to glow their golden hue as my mission had begun to try to find this damned woman and get her off the streets to protect anyone else that I could. Like always, this place reeked of corruption and heavily was populated so locating one individual was like a needle in a haystack if one did not know how to hunt someone. Fortunately when one was provided information and knew how their target acted, it made it far easier and saved so much time and effort; the time of day however could make things more problematic and was something that I would need to consider, but I wasn't overly concerned. Regardless, I would simply continue to walk through this disgusting, dirty district and numerous times be asked for money, given weird looks likely from my ears, and being asked if I wanted a good time to come out back which I kindly passed.

After about fifteen or so minutes, I would sigh heavily and enter into one of the more well-known establishments that had ladies and guys available to please someone for an exchange of money. As I expected, I would be asked which individual and room I wanted with the amount of money I was willing to pay for particular services and time with this special someone. Quickly, I would shake my head and a slightly blush would surface on my face as I told the sweet, innocent receptionist that I was not here as a client and I was looking for a particular individual before pulling the Bingo Book entry from one of my pockets of Chani Hisako. Almost immediately after showing her, the color disappeared from her face and she looked like she was going to pass out as she took a seat behind her desk and put her hands to her head grabbing some of her hair. She didn't need to tell me anything as mere moments later, I would hear blood-screeching screams from a few rooms away from us and I had a sinking feeling that I knew what was happening.

Taking the few steps from the desk to the room, I would grab the doorknob to try to open it and unsurprisingly, it wouldn't budge as the screaming continued. Now being in the building that I was in, I would have not been concerned hearing screams or moans due to the business. But considering there is an obvious difference between screams and it sounded rather masculine, it was concerning for me so I kicked the door in. As it flung open, the scene that I saw made me want to puke as there was a male strapped on the bed with his body bleeding and a woman on top of him pinning his legs down with her hands as she looked up at me during her work and she looked unfazed at all. Fortunately, she would get off of him as he would continue to scream for his life before she expanded her fist and smashed his head in which killed him in the process. All I could think at that moment was I needed to take her out immediately before she caused anymore harm to anyone.

Sighing, I would place my hand out and my sword would appear at my side as she took the initiative and charged at me with her fists already expanded trying to pummel me into a bloody pulp like the unfortunate victim on the bed. Sadly, my reaction time had been slightly delayed causing me to be pushed into the hallway and hit into a wall causing the artwork to fall around me. As soon as I came to, I would evade her next strike at me which caused a large hole in the wall and quickly cut into her leg with my leg causing her to wince and reach down there momentarily. With this opportunity, I would swing my blade into her chest and leave a large cut down the middle causing her to lose her balance and fall over. It was at this point that I would take my sword and forcefully thrust into her chest repeatedly as I watched her coughing up blood and seeing people evacuating the building likely due to us fighting within it and scaring some of the patrons that graced this place with their money.

As the last few left the building, I would look at her bloodied body as she struggled to breathe. This woman was going to die here from blood-loss if she did not get immediate medical attention, but she truly did not deserve to live after the crimes that she committed to at least two victims that I was aware of; I was sure there were more than what I read and experienced for sure. Being in her predicament, she could have begged for help and to spare her life in exchange for being thrown into prison and rotting her life away until she escaped or decided to take her own life. Unfortunately for her, I was not someone that took too kindly to people harming my village as I sighed heavily before bringing my sword up to my head and asking her if she had any last words before I continued with my job. Unsurprisingly, she did not and thus, I brought the sword down between her eyes and pierced her brain causing her to react momentarily before her eyes went blank.

Placing my sword back at my side, I would sigh and simply walk out of the corridor that we were in and back into the outside world. Another threat to the village eliminated, another payout for me in the near future, and likely another mission would await me in the coming days as it seemed like I was continuing getting more missions to help clean up the Bingo Book. Hopefully that meant something good.
OOC:
  • This is a flashback prior to Kyuji turning into a woman.
  • More of these missions will occur.
  • Word Count: 2037

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As it had been for quite some time prior to the Red Light District Incident, another criminal surfaced into the Red Light District of my home, Sunagakure, after committing her deeds against the village. The corruption and lawless nature of this area of the village always welcomed these individuals with open arms into their ranks, but in all honesty, I never really understood the reasoning for the warm welcoming and lack of uneasiness. Considering that the majority of the people who flocked here had some form of evil in their hearts and many of these individuals had committed heinous crimes from murder to trafficking to arson that had harmed so many other lives, I would have thought that merchants and patrons of this district would be more cautious of what flocked into the streets. Then again, a lot of shady business dealings and favors were given here with a blind eye turned to them from others so I shouldn't have been all that surprised. But, someday this district would be cleansed and be a part of the village that I would be willing to visit more often for enjoyment than business; at least that is what I hoped.

Nevertheless as many days in my past had been, I was in this forsaken district looking for another criminal that needed to hear the bell toll on their freedom. This individual was a Miss Seppun Kusuburu who was wanted for murdering two gate guards to escape the village and then an additional crime for assaulting two guards at the gates. All in all, she was not an individual that needed to have mercy given to her when our paths crossed since she had brought death to this village and likely would have murdered additional guards if needed to get back into the village. According to the entry on her, she was a well-versed user of Genjutsu but she was weak with it came to Ninjutsu and she had no weapons on her when she was last seen; this simply meant that she would likely stay afar if she could and play with my mind if she felt like she was in danger or if she needed to get out of a situation that she fell into with others. Her appearance was nothing impressive as she was short compared to me at 5'5" with bared thick, black hair, fair skin and blue eyes; she definitely did not seem like someone all that worthwhile to capture but if she murdered, she needed to be captured. Regardless, the entry was dated so it could have changed entirely so a level of skepticism had to be given.

But, this was a a good starting point for me as I stood in the district trying to piece together a game plan to locate and handle this young woman. Unlike some of the previous entries in the Bingo Book, this one left a lot of unanswered questions. She had murdered two gate guards and harmed another two, but what was the reason for her doing this in the first place and why would she return to the village after committing two counts of homicide since she had to know that people would be looking for her. Something was not adding up with this entry and I couldn't be entirely sure that her reasoning for her acts were completely unjust. She definitely would need to be arrested for assault and homicide and be put into prison for a significant amount of time, but my initial thought on how to handle her may have shifted. Only time would tell me if that was the case or if I had been overthinking which was quite possible since I simply assumed all these individuals in the Bingo Book were one in the same and they deserved the same fate more-or-less which was to be eliminated from the living world and be allowed to move onto their after-lives wherever the gods and demons decided they deserved to go.

There was only one thing to do until more information presented itself to direct me in a direction. With that in mind, I would begin to walk down one of the many streets of this district taking in the aroma of greed, corruption, foods, and what appeared to be incense that was strong from some of the many shops likely due to some of the more risque business practices that they dealt with which lead to many other fascinating after-effects like emptiness, regret, embarrassment, and conditions that required medical attention. My eyes would actually roll as I walked down this street as this place continually worsening every time that I ventured down here for work; it really needed special attention from the village especially the ANBU or things would not change soon which could mean we lost any opportunity of being able to bring a positive change. But, it would take more than a few criminals being taken off the streets to cleanse the area while larger and more threatening individuals lurked in the shadows waiting to strike when the opportunity presented itself to them. Right now, one could see children starving, individuals trying to live around here being broken shells of who they truly are, and many of the patrons always trying to get a quick gain for themselves by any means necessarily. It truly was sad and disheartening.

In any case, if my memory serves me right, the entry that I had been looking for would actually surface out of one of the ramen shops looking quite satisfied and relaxed after having a nice bowl or two. Her physical appearance matched her information on file and she did seem to not be carrying any weapons with her, but that could always be a lie since she likely had been a kunoichi of our village if she managed to harm four gate guards and end the lives of two of them; no normal individual would have been capable of doing that themselves if they did not have the proper upbringing or knowledge taught to them. Unfortunately for me as soon as she spotted me, her body language shifted and she made a run for it like prey running away from its predator to avoid being caught and ate; maybe it was a coincidence that she did this because she felt a powerful aura from me or maybe she knew who I was? After all, I had been frequently visiting this hellhole of the village to complete Bingo Book entries and remove threats from the streets so it was not unheard of for rumors or stories to be spreading about me and how I handled the filth of the village down here. Regardless of her reasoning, I took a deep breath and then dashed off after her as a murderer needed to be put behind bars at the very least before they could cause more damage and heartache to people in this village.

My little pursuit of her was a rather interesting one to say the least. She seemed like she would be slower due to eating a meal so recently and her strides had to be shorter than mine based on our height difference, but she was managing to evade me quite well. It did help her that she was using the streets to her advantage like running into alleyways that were foreign to me, pushing carts and other objects in my way, and simply grabbing whatever she could as she ran and throwing it back at me to have to evade; in other words, she was using defensive tactics to keep a distant and also to shake me off. One could not condemn her for trying to use her mind and the environment to her advantage, but she had likely not known or forgotten about one small piece of information which was I was older, build better physically, and I had likely more skills and knowledge in the ninja arts than she did.

Overall, the pursuit was roughly around ten to fifteen minutes before I caught up to her and was able to knock her to the ground with a simple shoulder tackle. As I stood over her, I would simply point my Type 7 "Divine Judgement" and address her: "Seppun Kusuburu, you are under arrest for the murder of two gate guard and the assault of two other guards. I rather not have to use this against you and let you live in prison until the ANBU believe that you are worthy of being released. However, you running from me and trying to stop me from catching up to you was rather troublesome. I am willing to let that go however if you are willing to cooperate. What do you say?" As I awaited a response form her, I could tell from her eyes that she was scared, afraid, but also annoyed that she had been caught and would be leaving these streets in some shape or form. It also didn't surprise me if she tried to use a Genjutsu or two on me while I had been talking to her without the need for hand-seals so I would summon a spirit lantern around myself to stop one form of mental combat with me and be prepared with the Cancel technique if she tried anything funny. Considering that I knew the majority of the illusionary techniques known to man, she wasn't going to be able to get one by me unless she had a special technique gifted to her from her bloodline or through excessive training; but I highly doubted that.

After a few minutes, she would respond to me: "Byakko Kyuji, the shinobi who continually is putting criminals away through executions and leaving their bodies in this district for the ANBU to dispose of. I am well aware of who you are and I know what you will likely do regardless of my answer. Don't bother to entertain me, just do what you were going to do already since you managed to catch me." Once she finished speaking, she decided to give an emphasis on her words by giving some rude gestures to me and throwing some inappropriate verbiage at me. She had decided her fate and I sighed as I put my hand on the trigger and pulled the lever sending one bullet towards her and causing her head to fly backwards smacking the ground. Her eyes were glazed over as I walked over to her and placed two fingers on her neck and then her wrist. She had no pulse and her breathing had stopped meaning it was safe to assume that she had passed on to the other world and this scum was safe to check off the list of criminals that plagued our village.

However, I knew the sound of a gunshot would not alert many people in this district as it was likely an everyday occurrence. So, it was my time to honestly go and let the ANBU handle the corpse as this was their area of work, not mine. They likely knew the best practice to remove a soulless body from the streets and how to dispose of it; I would have simply burned the body and disposed of the ashes. Before I left though, I would place her body in one of the nearby alleyways to keep her out of the sight of the younger generation so they did not need to see a gruesome hole in her head; I also would use a weak water-based jutsu to cleanse the area where her blood bled in the street as nobody needed to see that someone had been killed. For now, it was best for the patrons and ones who lived here to go on with their daily lives until a future date when hopefully the Red Light District did not have the terrible reputation that it currently had.

Looking back once at the lifeless body, I would simply shrug as I walked back into a more populated area of the district and went about my night. I was sure that there would be more criminals to put away in the future and now, I can tell you that there certainly was as they continued to sprout up from time to time before my untimely change into this female body that I was in now. Yes, I was sure that there would be more when I returned home as well as it was a thankless and never-ending job.
OOC:
  • Word Count: 2083

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Lying in my bed with the final match-up of the tournament rapidly approaching, I would reflect back to another criminal that had been apprehended by me. The actual date of his arrest was foggy at best for me since it was prior to the incident with my former apprentice, Aikayume Azusa. But, I remember that I had shown some remorse for him related to his crimes of thievery and bribery for one reason or another even though I should not have done so since he allegedly stole many valuable jewels from the sacred temple of Mother Suna and sold them on the black market in the slums due to bribing a store owner down there for the use of his store for such events. It was likely due to the fact that his crimes were petty at best compared to some of the criminals that I had caught and eliminated on-site, since Mother Suna was someone that serves no real interest to me at all, that I spared his life. On the other hand, maybe I simply had gotten soft in my older age and was starting to see that executing every criminal on-sight was not particularly the best course of action. Regardless, a crime was still a terrible thing to do to someone else or to your own village, but there were actions pertaining to each crime and the best action for him was to arrest him and send him to the slammer which is what I did. Hopefully while he was behind bars, he could think about his actions against the village and try to better himself, so he was not a liability once he was released. If he was released and continued to cause trouble than I would simply have to hunt him down and try a different approach to handling him. But as my infamous saying went, only time would truly tell his tale from prison~
In any case, I remember hunting the tall and lanky individual known as Tekina Fangu, also known as simply Fang, for the better part of one of my evenings in the Red Light District. While he was listed in the Bingo Book entry as a mere C-rank threat, I knew from my past experiences that any criminal that one hunted could easily escalate a situation with the snap of a finger and caution needed to be there or I could risk sustaining an injury or worse being killed and used for some underhanded tactics like selling my limbs, draining my blood for a ritual, being used as a sacrifice or food, and so forth. Also, he was not some simple run-of-the-mill criminal that had a little bit of the ninja arts, but they were not polished; no, he knew how to use Genjutsu rather effectively and focused on fire-based ninjutsu for one reason or another. However, it was important to note that he lacked any taijutsu from his entry and he would likely be trying to keep a distance when being hunted and engaged in combat. In all honesty, I remember during this mission thinking that this individual was someone from the Uchiha Clan and being sadly mistaken when he had been engaged in combat; I was more or less disappointed when we fought because he wasn’t as threatening as I thought he would be, but he was still a problem to be quite honest.

There was one problem for him after committing his crimes however and that was simply his appearance compared to an everyday person in the village. Like myself, he was tall and somewhat younger, but he had the typical darker skin tone and hair which did help him blend in a little bit compared to me who had white hair, feline ears and eyes, longer claws, and dressed rather elegantly than the normal civilian and shinobi. That height though was truly his downfall when I began the hunt for him on that hot, humid summer evening long ago as he somewhat stuck out like a sore thumb and it truly made pursuing him rather boring. Nevertheless, I remember reminding myself that he was still a criminal and this was a mission meaning I needed to focus on the objective of capturing him and not play around with my prey like many predatorial animals loved to do including tigers like the ones that resided in the Byakko Estate. Still, it was rather fun to do the hunt in general and have to piece together things like a puzzle before finishing the task which in this case was capturing my prey.

From the time of me entering the Red Light District to leaving it that night had been quite a few hours. In all honesty, I probably could have finished the mission in the span of an hour or two if I really wanted to and then went home and had fun with my children, my pets, my family, or my wife. But, it was not every day that I could follow around someone in this district and see how they lived their lives; I had that opportunity today by following Fangu around as he was so tall and so easy to find. My little spying, if you could call it that, would show me that this criminal certainly got around as he began in a restaurant having a nice steak and lobster dinner with a pitcher of beer by himself which he ate and drank completely. However, the after-effects of consuming so much alcohol would be clear as day as he would stumble around once he left and headed down the streets bumping into vendor stalls, people, and buildings which prompted many people to throw a variety of carefully articulated words including “Jackass”, “Drunken Monkey” and “Bastard” if we want to not dive into the more colorful choices of verbiage. In any case, his next stop of the night would be the same establishment that I had found my dearest former apprentice in when the disease plagued her mind a long time ago now. He would go up to the front desk and then be escorted to one of the many rooms in the building to have his fantasies fulfilled which I did not ask him about when we eventually met as his fetishes were his and I needed to not know about them. When he eventually was finished, he would stumble out of the front entrance with his clothing quite loose now and still feeling the effects of being in a drunken stupor, but he looked quite pleased and satisfied as his barndoor was down and he didn’t even care!
Our little adventure would end in the outskirts of the Red Light District where he would purchase some more hard liquor and carry it in his hand, taking a swig every now and then, as he continued to barely stand as he walked. Eventually, he would lose his balance and collapse to the ground smashing his bottle as it fell from his hand when he did and looking rather dazed and confused by what happened considering that there was nothing around that tripped him. In actuality, he tripped himself up and looked like a complete imbecile when he did.
I would give him a few moments to gather himself before I would approach him and simply say the following: “Tekina Fangu, I am Kyuji from the Byakko Clan that resides on the outskirts of the village’s gates. You are under arrest for bribery and thievery according to the ANBU of our village. We can do this one of two ways, my friend. I can either bind your hands behind your back and escort you to prison where the ANBU can do what they see fit with you or we can take a more aggressive approach and have me take your life here. I prefer to not have to bring pain to you and anyone that values your life and love, but if you do not cooperate, I will do what I need to do to complete my mission. Speak now and make a choice or I will make the choice for you.” It was then that I would bend down and offer a hand to help him get up if he was willing to cooperate with me after I spoke to him in such a cold, direct tone of voice. Of course as I expected, he would not make this easy for me as he smacked my hand away and proceeded to try to projectile vomit on me and giggle after he attempted it. But that asinine demeanor would stop rather quickly as I took my hand and grabbed onto his forehead allowing my claws to dig into his head and blood begin to seep out of the wounds before slamming his head once or twice on the ground and letting go.

When I looked down at him to check on him, I thought I killed him as his eyes were shut and his breathing had slowed down rapidly. But, it appeared that I merely knocked him out with the force of my blow which was a small price to pay for him acting like a complete dumbass. In any case, I would summon a medical assistant or two to my side and have them lift him onto their shoulders and begin to carry him off with me behind them. The reasoning for me being behind them was to ensure that he wasn’t trying to fake being knocked out and then trying something funny when I was not looking. Of course, as we carried him off through the Red Light District, there would be people commenting on the brutality of the injuries he sustained and others calling me a monster for attacking someone when they were not in the right state of mind. Truly, I did not care what they said as many of them had a certain perception of reality that was quite flawed due to their upbringing or likely the drugs and alcohol that they were under.

Our little travel from the Red Light District to the Obsidian Palace after getting away from the craziness of the shithole of the village was a rather peaceful one. It all honesty, it did not take too long at all to get from point A to point B at all and when we did get to the prison of the Hidden Sand, I would stand outside of the entrance with the criminal still being held by my assistants and simply say: “I have a criminal by the name of Tekina Fangu in my custody wanted for bribery and thievery. I thought it would be best to turn him in instead of putting another criminal out of their misery and having you dispose of their body. So, I will leave his body here and you can do as you want with him as my mission is done.” I would then turn away after I talked and my assistants would poof dropping the unconscious body of my target for this hunt.

After a few moments of walking from the palace, I would look back once and see some cloaked figures with masks carrying the body into the building and assumed that they were the ANBU of our glorious village. Of course, I could always be wrong, and they were some more criminals, but considering that they were heading into the palace with the criminal known as Tekina Fangu in their possession, they were likely ANBU. Either way, it did not really matter to me as my mission had been completed and it was time for me to go get my reward and then head home and relax for the remainder of the night. Another day, another criminal was disposed of and the village was safer than it had been before. Of course, there was still a lot of work to do if we wanted to truly see the village prosper from the Red Light District and not be known by many as one of the most corrupted areas of the village. But for now, it was time for this Byakko to rest.
OOC:
  • Word Count: 2023

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was truly no rest for the weary prior to my incident in the Red Light District as it seemed crime was becoming more and more frequent in the village. It was understandable considering the village had dealt with two organizations that wanted nothing more to cause trouble and damage to the village which were the Sovereign and Cabal. Due to these groups, it had caused small groups of people to rise up as sympathizers for these "terrorist" organizations as I was well aware when I fought with Miroku Riyota and Samejima Naoki against some Cabal sympathizers when I first came to the village in the Academy grounds. But the village had handled these large groups in their own ways through the higher-ranking shinobi being the Kazekage and his Sennin while the sympathizers had easily been restrained by the common shinobi like myself. Nevertheless with our village dealing with these groups, it did allow other incidents to occur in the village unanswered for quite some time which simply snowballed and caused them to be escalated to the Bingo Book. It was due to this that I had hunted Kojima Shiba one of the nights in the Suna Residence and executed him on site when he had fallen in battle.

Before the epic story of how his life was slain by my hands, it was best to know about the target and the hunt for him. When I received this Bingo Book entry, I remember emitting a heavy sigh reading the details about him as he sounded like nothing more than absolute filth that needed to be put out of his misery for the crimes that he committed that the village was aware of. On the entry, he was wanted for assault, murder and attempted rape of an Academy teacher whom I knew of as she was a colleague of mine; then again, Shiba was also a colleague of mine and that might have been more or less why I felt sick to my stomach when I read the entry and saw the charges that were against him. We were to teach the next generation so they could pass us in skills and knowledge; we were not to have a dark secret of murdering fellow academy teachers because we feared that they would take our love interest from potentially being ours which is exactly what Kojima Shiba appeared to do from the report. However, he could have stopped there and quite possibly would have received a shred of respect from some people in the village, but then he tried to rape his love interest which stopped any possible flames that could have happened between them. Truly, it was sad someone that was liked and respected from his colleagues and his students turned out to be such a sick bastard when he left his facade down. Nevertheless, it was good information to have to know how he was thinking and acting so I could better plan how to handle him.

As for the rest of the Bingo Book entry, the rest of the information was more or less intel that I already knew about him since we were both teachers in the Academy and saw each other frequently. There were only two other pieces of interesting information that I had not been made aware of aside from his crimes. The first was the fact that he favored dual katanas for combative purposes which I doubt any of us at the Academy had known about this since he did not do any specialty trainings or lessons ever; he preferred the basic lessons about Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Control, and so forth. If one was to ask me what he used in combat, I would have had to simply shrug because I truly didn't know myself. However, this helped me to know that he knew how to use a sword and it would be fun to have a simple duel against him when our paths crossed to see who was the better swordsman since I preferred to use my clan's special eyes and focused on the arts of illusionary jutsu and fire-based Ninjutsu. The second piece of information that I was not aware of before reading this entry was the fact that he fled from the village to Soons Haven where he took on an alias of Shigenobu and then would be transported back to Sand after hearing his victim's cries when he tried to rape her. From there, he was thrown into the Asylum and escaped from there when the Cabal attack many moons ago.

Immediately after reading this, I headed immediately to the Suna Residence where the one whom that almost was raped resided. There was no big drawn-out reason for me going to her place of residency aside from checking on a colleague and hoping that she was safe since Shiba was likely exhibiting some stalker-like traits if he really liked her and had tried to have his way with her before. As I approached her home, I would simply knock and the door would open slowly to reveal the shorter but elegant woman who would give me a soft, gentle smile on her face and ask me to come in. I would kindly accept and enter her small home compared to the Byakko Estate and she would double bolt the door and slide some furniture in front of the entrance which was rather odd, but when she turned around and I saw the look on her face, I knew that things since her encounter with him had not been well as the tears rolled down her face. Of course, there could also be other reasons but that was likely the most reasonable explanation as I would walk over to her and hold her in my grasp as her crying began to turn into bawling and her mascara stained my clothing.

Standing there, I left her cry as long as she needed to do so since I did not know what she had gone through and she likely had been psychologically affected by it as well as physically. Unfortunately this moment would not continue for too long before a loud banging began on the door of the house that startled her as she whispered to me that he was back again; exactly who he was could be anyone's guess but I had to assume it was Shigenobu, otherwise known as Kojima Shiba. Quietly, I handed her a headset that I usually kept on myself from my cloak and told her to go to the back of her home, lock herself in a room, and call the ANBU to come to her residency. They already knew if a call came out from her or me that they were to immediately come and assist as need be; I could only hope that they would see the mental state that she was in and get her to the Hospital for an evaluation and hospitalize her until she was doing better or she was bound to harm herself or worse, try to kill herself.

As for the door, I would pull my sword from its holster and wait to see what the individual would do. Considering that the door was double bolted and a table had been slid in front of it, the person should not have been able to do really anything. Of course, the windows were still exposed and one of them would unfortunately be smashed in as shards flew everywhere and a figure simply used the window as their entrance. When they got into the house, they would not be able to see me as the home was dark and the sun had begun to go down which I used as my advantage to strike first swinging my sword one-handed and meeting steel from the person that easily blocked it. Without hesitation, I would push myself backwards immediately after I swung and would hear steel hitting the ground as the move missed. Since I was not entirely sure who it was and I was inside of someone's home that was not my own, I would try the diplomatic before things began to escalate by simply saying: "This is not my home and I rather not be fighting someone inside of a colleague's home and causing property damage. If you want her, you will have to fight me outside one on one and kill me. If you manage to make me fall, I will let you do as you wish with her as I will be in no condition to fight back or stop you."

It would not take long before the figure would step back and exit the window prompting me to follow them outside into the street in front of the home. With the lights of the district beginning to emulate, I would be able to see who it was and as fortunate would have it, it was Shiba with his two dual katanas in his hands and he had already taken a stance to fight. It appeared that he was not going to be willing to talk this out and he wanted to simple brawl with me which was rather sad but nevertheless, I would have to do what I had to do to protect a colleague. Making the first move again, I would swing my sword at him and he would easily block the strike and counter almost immediately with his own swinging of his swords which I side-stepped and swung again. However, my blade would meet his two again and we would trade swing blades back and forth either blocking them with our weapon or dodging them.

However, eventually, one of my swings would connecting with his body causing a large gash down the middle of his chest and blood to seep from his kimono onto the ground beneath him. Of course, he would stumble momentarily leaving himself open which I would capitalize on by driving my sword into his chest head-on causing him to cough up blood and leaving a large wound in his chest. It would take a few moments for his brain to process what happened before he fell to his knees and hunched over in pain from the injuries that he had just sustained. But I could not let him go or give a break as I would approach him, going to his back and stabbing him in the back where his heart was located and saw his body squirm as more blood flowed out of him as he was bleeding to death.

Taking a step back, I would look at him once and just shaking my head as I could not believe someone who used to be so close to his colleagues and was an excellent teacher was now dying from injuries sustained from me because of crimes that he committed against the village. It was rather disappointing and pathetic that he had a bright, prosperous future and he threw it away because of his jealousy and lust for one fellow teacher. But, the gods above could decide what would happen to him as he would be dying here tonight while his victim would hopeful get the help that she needed. It wouldn't take too long for ANBU to appear and they gave me a cold glare and a simple nod as that was my cue that they could take things from here and my services were done for now.

Looking back only once at the body of my former colleague being covered by the ANBU and my other colleague being escorted out of her home with her vision impaired from seeing the other, I would sigh simply once and shake my head once more as I walked away from this well-established part of the village and towards my home to spend time with my family. The reward for eliminating this target could wait until later on in the week when I had a moment to go to the office to claim it and besides, I was sure that I would have more entries to hunt before too long.
OOC:
  • Word Count: 2016

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Another memory would cross my mind as the hours began to count down closer to closer to the epic conclusion of the World Martial Arts Tournament. It was another unfortunate death that had occurred in the Red Light District a long time ago prior the the incident that caused me to become the woman that I was today. But, it was another one that had to happen in order to keep the village's secrets safe and to protect us from more groups forming that could begin to be power threats like the Cabal and Sovereign had been as far as my memory could recall. From my "purging" of the Red Light District, twelve Bingo Book entries had been completed and roughly 15-20 individuals whom were causing trouble to the village in some way from simple petty crimes like theft to more serious crimes like arson, rape, and murder. Every single day was a different target and crime, but this day in the past was a target that was on the serious side of crimes.

As I recalled from the entry, the name that we were going by was Koko-chan and she was an individual that was affiliated with Sora which had its own history when it came to the village and more importantly, a clan that was somewhat of a power player in the country: the Toraono Clan. From a time that was far removed, I recalled the former Toraono Clan head and my "brother", Toraono Kuro, aligning himself with the Devil of the Hidden Mist, Miroku Akkuma, and myself as we were planning to engage in a plan that was to overthrow the government of Sora and put our clan into power. Unfortunately, those plans fell through and we all went our separate ways in life as Brother Kuro stepped down from his position as Border Sennin of the village, Akkuma continued practicing his dark arts and got his ass laid out in the first round of this tournament, and I continued to try to better myself and hopefully win this tournament in the end. Nevertheless, the past was the past and the hunt for Koko was far in the future from those childish thoughts of overthrowing the government.

When reading the entry, I remember frowning at the description of her crimes as she allegedly entered the Toraono Dojo and stole artifects that were previously stolen by the Cabal; that was her first fault as doing anything against the Byakko Clan or the overall Toraono Clan meant that matters were personal between us and the punishment could be quite severe depending on how generous I was being. However, her crimes did not stop there as she was known for theft of other items of relatively high value in her past, but the theft of artifacts from a prestigious clan in our village definitely would catch the attention of the village as expected. If she had decided to focus simply on non-Sunan valuable items and kept doing her crimes against anyone else, she likely would not be thrown in the predicament that she was facing now especially since I planned to make sure she was eliminated if I got my hands on her.

As I continued to read her entry, I would take note that she appeared to resemble a tourist more than a shinobi, but she did have a few additional arms underneath her typically loose fitting shirts meaning that she either was experimenting in some forbidden arts which would not be unexpected from her or she was a Hachiashi, a clan known for having additional limbs than the average individual in this world. From my knowledge as an Oracle, the individuals whom had Hachiashi blood within could have up to six pairs of arms that made them a rather interesting foe to meet in combat as they could cast jutsu quicker with their additional hands, wield multiple weapons, and simply put up a far more sturdy defense than the normal individual including myself who was a demigod on this world. However in the case of Koko-chan, she only had four arms meaning that she had not unlocked her clan's more difficult techniques or she simply had reached her ceiling as a shinobi and she had nowhere else to go. Truthfully, it did not matter as fighting someone with four arms was going to be problematic enough if I did not use the element of surprise against them, but I would do my best to do just that when I began the hunt.

It wouldn't take long after reading the Bingo Book entry for me to venture to the Red Light District where many of my criminal targets had met their "untimely" demise by the hands of me, the Medical Chief of the Hidden Sand and the descendant of the celestial white tiger god known as Byakko. Many people may have questioned why I ventured down to the Red Light District when I took many of these requests and it was a rather simple one when someone sat back and thought it through. The Red Light District was known as the most corrupt area of the village where crime ran high, the laws were bent, and the ANBU branch was too scarce to patrol the entire district as well as the village. Poverty was high, significant amounts of money were thrown around and anyone could basically get what they wanted if they knew the right individual or were willing to lose their morals for a night or two. In other words, this district was perfect for criminals to run rampant and an excellent location to hide out as many people would not even consider engaging in a fistfight or causing trouble with one another since they were all guilty of at least one sin or two. Unfortunately for the many criminals that met me, this was also the perfect area for an angel like myself to lurk and cleanse in means that were suited for scum against the village and deserved to rot in the ground beneath us: murder.

The search itself for Koko-chan was a rather dull and boring one for myself if I recall correctly. She was easily located by me without much trouble as she had been leaving one of the establishments in this hellhole and we bumped into each other. She honestly somewhat stuck out like a sore thumb as her appearance practically matched what was written in the entry from the loose-fitting clothing to the trucker cap to the sunglasses. While it was not unheard of for someone to be sporting this attire, it was rather unique for the district that she was in and it did not help that bumping into me revealed her hidden two arms underneath her shirt as they helped brace the impact. She did make a comment about my adorable, white cat-like ears and said my eyes were rather unique to the point that she would love to have them when I passed which was a rather odd set of compliments, but nevertheless I definitely had heard worse than that before from people.

After our little bump, I would allow her to walk away from the building and I would follow closely behind her as she ventured further and further from the populated areas of the district. It was either an ambush that she was leading me to or she simply did not know who I was and what I was capable of doing; then again, she may have known who I was and was simply taking the last few moments of her time here to reflect and see if this was all worth it in the end. Regardless, I would continue to follow her and when we were away from most of the citizens, she simply turned around and told me that she knew who I was because I had been gaining a reputation in the village and afar for my actions against criminals like herself. She actually would also say that if I was going to murder her to do it already as she had nowhere to run and knew the difference in power between us apparently. It was really unfortunate that she had to do these crimes as she was rather attractive and would have made a great girlfriend and possibly wife for a lucky boy in the village like my son, Yanjirou.

However, I would honor her request by asking her how she wished to die here in this district of my village, but she had no real preference so I pulled out my trusty handgun that I named Type 7 "Divine Judgement" for whatever reason and took a few steps towards her as to ensure that she would not suffer once she was shot. With each step, her body would tense up more and more as she closed her eyes and awaited her demise. It would not take long before I was in point blank range and would fire one clean shot between her eyes that would pierce her brain causing the girl to fall backwards and collapse onto the ground as a pool of blood formed around her. She would squirm for only a few moments before her body grew limp and she had passed onto the next world regardless of which way she went.

As I lowered my gun, I would sigh as another criminal had been put out of their misery and the village would be more safe moving forward, I hoped. These killings were growing rather bothering for me and the thrill of the hunt was dying down as more and more people continued to die by the hands of a medical shinobi of this village. It was truthfully rather ironic that someone that was supposed to heal and protect the village was able to murder criminals without any remorse or guilt behind his actions. Then again, I might have simply grown cold and distant when it came to this as many lives had been removed from this world by the hands of these criminals and I was simply doing the justice that they deserved by taking the scum out. It wasn't a job suited for everyone and many people would have allowed their emotions and morals to get in the way of doing what was needed for the village to move forward, but I luckily was not one of them and that would hopefully amount to something someday for the village's future and hopefully mine as well.

In any case, another entry in the Bingo Book was completed and there was still some time in the day to go to the payment office and receive my reward for protecting the village once again while cleansing the Red Light District more. Truthfully, I wished I was being given some assistance from the ANBU especially after talking to the 9th Kazekage and my friend, Sousuke, about the area of our village and my goal of cleaning it up so it could flourish. Sadly, that had not come to fruition yet and I would have to see what happened when I could return to the village after winning this tournament about proceeding with that game plan that I originally had in mind.

Letting my memory wonder off, I would be in my room and smile as it was a good one for sure. However, for now though, it was time for me to rest my head and let my body heal as the final match-up of this tournament was rapidly approaching and I needed to be in the best shape physically, mentally, and emotionally if I was going to win it all and show the world that the Sunan shinobi were the best! I knew that I could win it all with the assistance of my lord, Byakko, and my natural talents, but my opponent was no slouch and he could easily get the upper-hand with a stroke of luck. As long as I focused though, I knew I could do it for myself and my village!
OOC:
  • Word Count: 2005

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Another few hours closer to the World Martial Arts Tournament final and another memory from my past appeared before me before the incident in the Red Light District where I had died and woken up as a woman. For some reason, all my memories since coming to this country had been about the criminals of Wind Country that I had sent to the slammer or murdered on the spot for their crimes against the village. Thus, it did not come as a real surprise that my memories were showing me yet another target that had met their demise when they met me in the Red Light District one night long ago. Yet, it would have been nice to remember things from before that were more peaceful and upbeat like the birth of my children or being accepted into the village instead of murder, bloodshed and death that had little to no effect on me anymore; of course, it was my mind so I could always try to forget about these Bingo Book entries but it must have been a sign of things to come when I returned to the village whenever that was. Regardless though, it seemed I was going to recall the story of the mercenary known as Kenzo Masaoka this time around and his untimely demise by the hands of me.

As I recalled from likely my flawed memory, this individual that went by the name Kenzo Masaoka was roughly in his early twenties when we met one another that fateful night moons ago. I remember during the encounter simply shaking my head in disappointment that someone that could have been so prosperous and done so well for themselves had decided to sway from the path of righteousness and decide to murder someone and assault a large group of people allegedly from his entry in the Bingo Book. He truthfully did not appear to be someone that meant harm at first glance, but if this magician, as he was mentioned as in his entry, had killed someone even accidentally, he needed to serve his time in a cell in the Obsidian Palace which was the playgrounds for the ANBU and their prisoners. It was unfortunate, but it was something that needed to be done to follow proper protocol and to ensure the village was a safer and more secure place for everyone from the old to newborns.

If my memory served me right, his Bingo Book entry stated that he had darker hair with some crimson streaks in them and his eyes were a gorgeous baby blue that reminded some people of precious gems. His clothing attire was a rather boring one as he dressed in dark-colored clothing, leathers and metallic stuffing which called out to me that he had family issues and he wanted to try to get the attention of anyone that would be willing to give him a minute of their time. As for some of the background knowledge of him, he came from a family of illusionists, or individuals know for using Genjutsu in combat to the common person. Nevertheless, it appeared his family were magicians instead of shinobi which was something different than what I usually dealt with, but it would make no true difference in the end as most criminals fought like caged animals that were trapped when I met them. As I read however, I smirked as he decided to go against the family heritage and go to Sound Country to practice dark arts meaning a wide variety of things like necromancy and forbidden techniques to name just a few of the possibilities! The last bit of info that was somewhat intriguing for me was he lacked any natural chakra control so he needed to feast on the energy of others to maintain his spells or jutsu in the common tongue.

The venture to the Red Light District was quite boring as it was the same old journey as it always had been as the sun was going down meaning the more interesting folks and law-breaking individuals would be roaming ever so slowly. Considering my target had assaulted many and killed one, it would not be surprising to me to see him roaming down here nor would it be difficult to track him down since he had such a rather unique hair color combination with those red streaks in them. In all honesty, I can not recall exactly how long it would take but finding him would not take too long as I would simply walk the streets of this Hell and he would appear out of one of the many shops looking rather full and happy as he held a beverage in his hands and a smile was plastered on his face. However when I called out his name and he turned to see who said it, it was obvious that he knew who I was or so I thought as he grew pale and dropped his drink onto the street spilling the contents from within.

Truthfully, he didn't appear to even want to put up a fight as he put his hands up and told me to arrest him on the spot which would have been a wonderfully simplistic thing to do if he hadn't been trying to do something underhanded. See, these entries in the Bingo Book sometimes were rather clever and thought that putting on a facade was going to help them get away from me and save their asses from the beating that they typically took when we met. This criminal was no exception as the world around us had gotten dark and my body appeared to be slowing down with each step that I took towards him which allowed him to smirk and chuckle to himself a little bit, I am sure, because he thought that he had the upper-hand for being quite tricky. He actually would form some hand-seals and emit a quite large ball of fire from his mouth that came towards me, but would easily be put out by a wall of water that surrounded me. See, I was no idiot to Genjutsu as I knew the majority of them known to men and knew exactly which ones that he used so I overcharged my chakra at the last moment prior to his jutsu being released to keep the element of surprise on my side and cancel his techniques in the process. As soon as steam filled the air in the Red Light District from our elemental techniques meeting one another and they began to disperse from the battlefield, I would charge directly at him planting a hard fist into his stomach causing him to wince momentarily before elbowing him on the back causing him to collapse to the ground. These forceful melee moves would not be enough to knock him out, but they had done their job as I put my one hand to the back of his hand and used my body weight to pin him down in place as I looked at him and smirked myself before addressing him: "You might be an masterful illusionist and someone that managed to harm a child to the point of killing him, but you are still young and naive compared to the majority of us in this village. If you want to utilize your illusionary techniques, you need to know your opponent better before using them and also consider the environment that we are in before striking, idiot. We are in the Red Light District that illuminates blood red lighting and having everything going dark around me made it practically obvious that you were using Genjutsu against me along with my body slowing down when I have no physical impairments or deficiencies. Regardless though, you put up more of a fight than I thought you would, but it is time for you to go to the ANBU's playpen and they can decide what to do with you. Hopefully, you grow in there and survive to see the light of day again and we do not need to meet on bad terms like this again. If you come out and are still bad, I will not hesitate to kill you next time."

After I spoke, I believe I put some seal on his back to suppress his ability to access his jutsu before I lifted him off the ground with his hands behind his back. Our little journey to the Obsidian Palace was going to be a fun one since he tried to resist arrest as I put my fist in his back and simply said: "Let's go Kenzo Masaoka or Shadow as you are also known as. Let's make our walk to jail a simple one for us both and try not to do anything funny as you would not want to get hurt or die now, would you? I know you do not want to go, but this is the best option for you as the ANBU can try to fix your faults and make you better if you allow them to help you and aren't stubborn." As I finished, I would give him a push as we began our trek to prison which was truthfully a rather fun one for me as he kept his trap shut for the most part and when he seemed to be straying from the path there, I would simply give him a punch in his back and keep him going. The few times that he spoke up he questioned why he had to go and chose a few selective words to tell me how he felt about me which simply made me smirk and laugh because he was naive and stupid.

Eventually, we would arrive at the entrance of this form of Hell on this world for those that had to enter its gates: the Obsidian Palace. As was expected, there was nobody outside like the last time I arrive with Tekina Fangu and the place looked rather sealed off and secure. Nevertheless, I would walk this criminal closer to the entrance and announce again my presence: "It is Byakko Kyuji again. I have brought another criminal for you to do as you wish. His alias is Shadow and his actual name is Kenzo Masaoka whom is wanted for assault and murder. The only reason that he is here is because the Bingo Book told me to keep him alive or I would have removed him from this plane of existence for his crime of murder against a child." When I finished speaking, I would toss him closer to the entrance and turn around as he was in the hands of the ANBU now and my purpose here was finished. It was time for me to head to the office to get my payment for another successful mission and then head home to spend time with my family and rest until the next time that I was called upon to cleanse the village of sin and corruption.

Yet again, another day and another criminal was put away to keep the village more safe and secure. It was nice to know that I was doing my part in the grand scheme of things and trying my hardest so that the next generation, which included my children, could potentially grow and prosper. There was still a lot of work to do and many more people that needed to be put behind bars or removed from this world, but for now, I could rest and relax for this night. The amount of people that came in contact with me and met a fate deserving of what happened to them continued to grow and it would not be surprising if all the Bingo Book entries would be emptied before too long. Hopefully, the ANBU and the village in general was keeping an eye out for new targets for me or I was going to have to actually find something else to do with my free time like teaching or spending time with my family. Oh dear!~
OOC:
  • One more of these missions will occur.
  • Word Count and MFT: 2008

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tomorrow was the final match-up of the World Martial Arts Tournament and the final preparations for the fight had been made earlier. It was going to be an interesting and likely hard-fought contest against the Medical Sennin of Cloud and myself that would likely see me coming out on top and earning that prestigious title of being the champion of this tournament. However, that was tomorrow. At the current moment, my mind had wandered back to another night in the Red Light District long ago when my "transformation" and enlightenment had not occurred with the celestial white tiger god known as my Lord Byakko; this memory was regarding a D-rank Bingo Book entry known as Futama Jiro whom I recalled treating as a higher-level threat due to the crimes that he committed. Considering there were no consequences that followed my actions against this individual, which was assassination, the village must have felt that the punishment fit the crime even if it came from one of their Medical Chiefs.

As I recalled, it was in the late afternoon hours when I was called into the office to be given my target from the entries that the village were trying to eliminate. My target that they gave me was a lower-rank individual than usual, but they must have ran out of more threatening individuals/groups for me to go after since many of the entries had been eliminated by me in some way. Considering that the majority of my missions had been B-rank or C-rank, it was a fair thought from my perspective or they may have simply wanted to give me a little break for all the hard work that I had been doing. Regardless, the target of this mission would not be taken lightly even if he was listed as a lower entry in the Bingo Book since sometimes the criminals revealed more about themselves when you saw them face to face than what was merely written down.

In any case like always, I would take the entry from one of the officials in the office and read over the information to see if there was any important information to note about this particular target today whom was known by Futama Jiro. Unfortunately for me, the entry was somewhat vague and I believed that it left out a significant amount of information that could have been quite important to note. However, there was enough information to at least begin to start my hunt for this unfortunate soul that strayed down a dark and troubling path. From the entry, it appeared that my target was not quite a fighter as he preferred to use his Genjutsu-based skills to influence his victims' minds for his own gain or enjoyment, but he did possess the blood on an Uchiha meaning that he may at least be capable of utilizing the normal or Mangekou Sharingan that the Uchiha were known for. While using his illusionary skills, he decided to engage in some quite sickening actions in the Red Light District that all involved around one simple word: rape. The entry did not indicate if his victims were the opposite or same gender as him, their age, their ethnicity, their status in the village or any other information that could have proved beneficial. However with knowing that he was a serial rapist, it was highly likely that he would decide to strike again if he had not already done so.

With this information, I knew where in the village to look for him and possibly the exact establishment or two in that district that would serve as his focal point. However from the vague physical description of him that was provided, he concealed himself behind voluminous layers of clothes and was albino. From this lack of information, I was just going to have to keep my feline eyes and ears wide open while roaming in the Red Light District, also known as the "hellhole of the village" to me, to ensure that I could locate him which frankly, I doubted it would be that difficult considering he had a string of crimes following him and he was going to likely assault another individual to satisfy his sick satisfaction. Then again, I could always be wrong, but I highly doubted that especially with the track record that I had thus far with hunting down criminals and cleaning up the streets of the Red Light District.

The journey to this corrupt, law-breaking, shady district of the village was not a long one at all as it never was. As the scene had been many times before, the blood-hued lights would illuminate the district as the neon-lights lit up for the many establishments in the location. The children for the most part ran away from the district to their homes as the more darker, shadier, and odder creatures of the evening and night hours begin to loom in this dump of the village from the prostitutes to the drug dealers to the criminals of the village to name simply a few. It was quite likely that my target, Futama Jiro the Uchiha, was lurking as well down here somewhere planning his next feast of satisfaction and lust through sickening, disturbing methods with the assistance of his natural-born gifts; proficiency in Genjutsu and those damned eyes of his bloodline. It was sad that someone that appeared so young from the vague description I had of him had chosen to go down this path in his life for likely a variety of reasons that may or may not include frustration, lust, envy, and craving; it also was rather pathetic and sad that this serial rapist was classified as only a D-rank threat by the village when he had a string of incidents to his name and would likely continue to do so until he was put away or exterminated from this world.

It would not take long before I headed to one of the more well-off establishments in the district that were known for their excellent service in the areas of food, wine, and favors. In other words, this was one of the numerous businesses in the Red Light District known for satisfying someone physically as well as emotionally temporarily as long as they were willing to pay a hefty amount of money unless one of the workers took a real liking to them. It was not one of the better business dealings that stirred in this corrupt, disgusting part of our village and it made me uncomfortable whenever I had to go here for one of my targets, but sexual satisfication is what many people yearned for in their life and this was one of the easiest ways to get it and regret it later on after the high had passed. At the time that I ventured here this night, I did not realize that I would be here in the future due to my apprentice running away from my estate that would ultimately lead to me being murdered by her hands and causing me to turn into the woman that I was today. It was quite odd how things managed to work out the way that they did.

As I entered the front door and approached the counter, I would be greeted by the same brown-eyed, brunette woman that had been here the past few times that I visited on business. She would simply give me a soft smile as her finger went down my torso as she asked me the same thing as she had often done before when my presence was here: "Byakko Kyuji! You are back again to visit us, but are you here for business yet again or are you going to finally kick back and relax a little after working so hard for so long. I am sure there are plenty of girls here that would love to spend some quality time with you even if you are a married man." Honestly, the thought of cheating on my wife with one of these ladies that worked here had never crossed my mind once when visiting as I had always been preoccupied with the mission in front of me which was a capture or assassination depending on the severity of the crime(s) against them. But to ensure that I was not rude to this kind-hearted, friendly woman in front of me, I would gentle remove her finger as I graced her with a smile in return and merely said: "Now is not the time for me to be relaxing as I am looking for a particular individual again tonight and I have reason to believe that he likely has or will be coming here to satisfy himself. He goes by name of Futama Jiro, do you know of him?"

Pulling out his entry from one of my pockets in my jacket, I would show her the picture which prompted her to give me a worried look on her face as she grew pale. Without her even saying a word, her look showed it all that something pertaining to this criminal had or was going to occur in this establishment. Unfortunately for her, I needed to know what had happened which is why I simply asked and commented the following: "Is Jiro here right now and if so, which direction is he in? While I know there is a strong client-employee relationship with many areas in this part of the village, this is quite important to protect people and he is bound to strike another victim if we do not stop him."

She simply would point in a general direction and I would thank her immediately as I dashed off. Luckily for me, it would not take long before hearing a high-pitched scream for help as objects were smashing or falling to the floor in a room only a few feet away. Without a moment of hesitation, I would kick the door in and see an albino, younger-aged individual looking back at me with the Sharingan active as his victim laid on the bed with torn clothing as she was bounded up with chains from unknown sources which I was not going to ask about. Before we could even chit-chat, the pale individual would throw some foreign object at me which would be deflected rather easily as it fell to the floor and I took a few steps inside as he continued to throw what he could get his hands on which proved rather unfruitful for him.

Once inside enough to close the door behind me, I would focus my own eyes on him causing his body to tense up and cause him to be unable to move as replicas of myself appeared around him as well as myself to play with his vision and mind as I knew full well that he likely knew it was Genjutsu. The point of the techniques were not to fool him enough to land a quick, swift blow to his chest to knock him out; my primary focus was getting the victim on the bed out of this situation before things began to get ugly that could potentially leave her with scarring memories. Fortunately for us, the binds were not the best quality nor laced with any difficult arrays of chakra to prevent removal so it would only take me a minute or two to get her released from her position. Once freed, I offered her my jacket since her cloths were torn and her more intimate parts were showing the world which she happily accepted as she left the room safely and left the Uchiha and myself alone to play with one another.

It would not take long before Jiro, the Uchiha, would collapse to the floor and have a bullet pierce his skull causing him to involuntarily shake momentarily before he passed on from this realm. Once his victim escaped, I had left the illusionary techniques disperse from him and landed a simple Fist of Virtue, as the kids were calling it nowadays, into his abdominal region that caused him to clench his chest as he felt to his knees. As soon as he did, I remember pulling out my gun and asking him if he had any last words before he died which he absolutely did; they were simply two words that could be conveyed by one finger being up in the air. As soon as he had his final moment, the trigger was pulled and this damned bastard was eliminated while likely many of his victims continued to live, cry and contemplate suicide for being violated by him. It was unfortunate but at least he was out of the picture and from harming anyone else.

As I left the room, I locked the door behind me and would inform the receptionist at the front desk about what had happened and to have the ANBU come as soon as possible to dispose of the body as they saw fit. Once this was completed, I would bow to her and proceed outside and on way back to home. Another target had been eliminated by me on this night and I was sure many more would arrive in the future as they continued to multiply like parasites; but for now, it was time to go home and rest as I recalled like I needed to do with the tournament finals beginning tomorrow!
OOC:
  • Topic Left Now
  • Word Count and MFT: 2234

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back