Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reflection (training)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ninura had to get going. She has been keeping up with some small rumors around the village about some criminals and gangs scattered throughout the Village. She wants to make sure that she is ready, to be able to help defend her family. Be as strong as her father once was...

Flying through the air, on her sand nimbus, she was coming close to a place where she had heard that there was a lot of trouble at. Not just in Cronopolis, no. But rather a small specific place in Cronopolis that have even gotten the attention of some of the older shinobi.

Flying overhead, she didn't see anything. In the end, she had to wait about an hour, when it got darker outside, to actually see some things happening.

There were two men. One was a guy that she didn't recognize, the other... Was her cousin? "Kota? What are you doing here?" She had asked herself.

The little Sunaku could tell that the two men were having at first a normal conversation, but it was turning into an argument quickly when both men started to raise their voices at one another. And then she seen it, a knife in the other man's hand, as he was about to attack Kota.

"No!" Ninura screamed out, her sand reacting to her thoughts and emotions and sprayed down on the man with the knife, hitting him on his head, and knocking him down to the ground.

After she seen that the man was no longer a threat, she floated down to Kota and asked, "Why did that man pull a knife out on you Kota?"

Kota looked at Ninura, surprise on his face as he looked from her, to the man that was on the ground. And with a sigh, he said, "Me and him were having a disagreement. Word of advice, Ninura. Don't be what you're family wants you to be. I learned that lesson the hard way, and now..." He paused for a second. "I am a criminal. I don't want you to follow in my footsteps." He then went to the man and checked his pulse. "Well at least he is alive. Now, you better get out of here before his friends show up. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine."

Ninura was confused by the whole situation. Don't be what her family wants her to be? Kota, a criminal? She was so shocked by what had happened, that she just nodded, numbly and flew away on her sand nimbus.

(Wc: 421)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back