Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reishii Back! [Un-Retirement]

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
234ce5dea94e78118adbebd83c3ffb67_zps9vmtilby.gif

I don't think I need to do much for this other than redo my PL for the new total. Right? I have Torachis profile with all the extra jutsu I brought and the likes so do I need to add all that? In fact I will just in case.

Oh also, I am early retiring Torachi, if that wasn't obvious~

New Stats Total: 1156 -20% = 924

Agility: 104
Stamina: 100
Ninjutsu: 300
Taijutsu: 60
Genjutsu: 60
Chakra Control: 300

Full Jutsu List:
</B>
Ninjutsu
<i>
</i>
[col][legend="[b][size=5]Basic Jutsu[/size][/b]"]
Rank E Jutsu
Infernal Ember [*]
Thermal Maw [*]
Stone Bullet [*]
Gravel Shift [*]
Storm Bolt [*]
Thunderfist [*]
Pressurized Mist [*]
Water Gun [*]
Wind Slash [*]
Pressure Burst [*]
Body Switch [*]
Transformation [*]
Mystical Hand [*]
Coagulation [*]

Rank D Jutsu
Fireball [*]
Immolation Armour [*]
Combustive Seal [*]
Earth Flow River [*]
Sinkhole Fist [*]
Mud Clone [*]
Thunderclap [*]
Electroshock [*]
Electrocution [*]
Water Whip [*]
Aqua Fang [*]
Rinse Off [*]
Whirlwind Spin [*]
Air Bullet [*]
Shredding Touch [*]
Combonation Transformation [*]
Crystal Eye [*]
Cancel [*]
Spirit Lantern [*]
Contract Summoning [*]
System Shock [*]
Skeletal Fortification [*]
Anesthetic Infusion []
System Restoration []

Rank C Jutsu
Dragon Fire [*]
Searing Eruption [*]
Scalding Ash Cloud [*]
Heat Wave [*]
Inner Earth Reflection Lure [*]
Earth Flow Wave [*]
Rock Golem [*]
Earthen Coating [*]
Zeus Flash []
Lightning Torrent []
Thunderstruck []
Volt Charge []
Grand Waterfall [*]
Impaling Hydro Jet [*]
Water Prison [*]
Rain Dance [*]
Wind Scythe [*]
Tempest [*]
Gale Force [*]
Wind Release [*]
Jutsu Sealing []
Stunt Double []
One Element Sealing []
Elemental Negation []
Elemental Clone []
Barrier []

Rank B Jutsu
Infernal Hellfire []
Firestorm []
Sponteneous Combustion [*]
Ring of Fire [*]
Bedrock Coffin []
Weighted Rock Technique []
Earth Spiker []
Antlion Sinkhole []
Torrential Vortex [*]
Hydro Tidal Shockwave [*]
Water Shark Bomb [*]
Mystical Pond []

Rank A Jutsu
Dragon Flame Bomb []
Sol Fire Tempest []
Abysmal Harbinger []
Flame Shield []​
[/legend]
[legend="Legend"]Orange = Fire
Brown = Earth
Yellow = Lightning
Blue = Water
Green = Wind
Black = Non-Elemental
Crimson = ANBU
Hotpink = Medical
* = Mastered
[/legend]|[legend="[b][size=5]Advanced Elements[/size][/b]"][/legend]
[legend="Legend"]Chocolate = Wood
LawnGreen = Radiation
Crimson = Explosion
* = Mastered
[/legend][/col]

Taijutsu
<i>
</i>
[col][legend="[b][size=5]Physical Jutsu[/size][/b]"]
Rank E Jutsu
The One-Two [U*]
Low Sweep [U*]
Janken [U*]
Uncalled For Shot [U*]
Rank D Jutsu
4-Hit Combo [U*]
Spinning Wind [U*]
Dynamic Entry [U*]
Dynamic Finish [U*]
Nut Buster [U*]
Rank C Jutsu
Dragon Assault [U*]
Tiger Hook [U*]
Step-In Flash [U*]
Shoryuken [U*]
Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku [U*]
Roaring Combination [U*]
Grapple [U*]
Rank B Jutsu

Rank A Jutsu
[/legend]|[legend="[b][size=5]Buffing Jutsu[/size][/b]"]
Rank E Jutsu
Charge [B*]
Grip [B*]
Fleeted [B*]
Block [B*]
Rank D Jutsu
Shadow Play [B*]
Eagle Vision [B*]
Muscle Control [B*]
Brandish [B*]
Basic Safeguard [B*]
Rank C Jutsu
Dynamic Art [Bu]
Chakra Extension [Bu]
Shadow Dance [Bu]
Gather [Bu]
Barrage [Bu]
Expel [Bu]
Feint [Bu]
Rank B Jutsu

Rank A Jutsu
[/legend][/col]
[legend="Legend"]U = Unarmed
P = Piercing
S = Slashing
B = Buffing
K = Kinjutsu
* = Mastered
[/legend]

<B>Genjutsu
<i>
</i>
[col][legend="[b][size=5]Debuffing/Offensive Jutsu[/size][/b]"]
Rank E Jutsu

Rank D Jutsu

Rank C Jutsu

Rank B Jutsu

Rank A Jutsu
[/legend]|[legend="[b][size=5]Buffing/Defensive Jutsu[/size][/b]"]
Rank E Jutsu

Rank D Jutsu

Rank C Jutsu

Rank B Jutsu

Rank A Jutsu
[/legend][/col]

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So are you untiring Wakahisa Aiyoku?
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=629&t=42849

If new character plz fill out this fun form!
OCR Form said:
Old Character Name: Username of your Old Character
Old Village/Missing: What was your last village? If you were Missing, put Missing
OCR Type: Was your character killed? Did you commit suicide? Did you retire?
Last Known Where-abouts: If your character retired or you are doing a free rebirth, what was the last place your character posted in?
Old IC Rank: Post your IC rank here

New Character Name: This is your character's name IC. Must follow current naming rules. Family name first, given name afterward
Preferred Username: Should resemble your Character's IC name
New Village/Missing: What Village are you going to rebirth into?
New BL/CA: Find the Bloodline or Core Ability that suits your character.
Custom Class: Click Here to create your new Custom Class.
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Class Name[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (mod1+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (mod2+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Class bonus features
[i]High:[/i] High Stat(s)
[i]Average:[/i] Average Stats
[i]Low:[/i] Low Stat(s)
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Please select your branch. The Branch Sennin/Council will approve you for the branch selected
IC Rank: Now please select your IC rank within that branch. Cannot choose Sennin. Some ranks (Chief/Captain) may be considered special ranks in some villages.

Character Age: Nothing below academy age. Nothing too old. Use better judgment when selecting your character age
Gender: Male, Female, Transgender, Hermaphrodite are all acceptable
Sex: Male or Female only.
Character's Physical Description: Describe their general appearance. A picture (no larger than 300x300) is also acceptable along side a written description.
Character's Mental Description: Describe your character's mental and emotional states.
Multiple Personality Application: If applicable. If your character has multiple personalities, please state the nature of each personality
Character History: Along with a brief history, you HAVE to state whether or not your character is associated with any other PC here, and that PC has to post to your OCR with his/her approval. Also be sure to notate your CA/BL here, how it has related to your character and how it has been a strong attribute in your character’s life. In addition, if you have applied for the ANBU or Med branches, be sure to include your experiences and skills here.
Clan Request: If applying for a clan in the village you are joining, you will need to state which clan and await acceptance by the Clan Leader

Death/Retirement Thread: Post the thread that your character died or retired. If applicable
Old Profile: A link to your old profile. If you want to re-use the same format, now is the time to copy/paste it to yourself via PM to yourself
Old Training: A link to your old training.
Old Dojo: A link to your old dojo
Old FAQ: A link to your old FAQ

Special Usergroups: List all of your special usergroups you wish to keep. This is generally used for OOC teams such as Development, B-Mod, Plot, Contract, etc. All other usergroups not listed will be removed.

Old Stats: Stats you had as your last character
Old OOC Rank: State your old OOC Rank
Stat Cut: Depending on the reason you are making an OCR, please state the applicable percentage of PL loss.
New Stats: The new stats for your character. However, keep in mind the minimums you are required to have in each stat.
Stat Minimums said:
E rank - 20 minimum in each stat
D rank - 40 minimum in each stat
C rank - 70 minimum in each stat
B rank - 120 minimum in each stat
A rank - 210 minimum in each stat
S rank - 240 minimum in each stat
New OOC Rank: Keep your new stats in mind when posting your new OOC Rank

Justu Mastery Swaps: List all of your current mastered jutsus. Along with the list of all of your current mastered jutsu, if you wish to swap your jutsu masteries, please use the following format:</I>
Amnesia (Mastered) > Streaming Cloak (Mastered)
Code:
[url=][/url] (Mastered) > [url=][/url] (Mastered)
You do not need to state all Rank 1 jutsus.
You can also exchange your mastered jutsus for points. To do so, please post the jutsu, its rank [such as B Rank] and state that you wish to exchange your mastered jutsu for points.
Amnesia (Mastered) [D Rank] > Points [8]​

Note: Keep in mind, that you are required to sell all old jutsus that you are getting rid of and buying all jutsus you are swapping over. If you do not have the money to afford this now, you may buy the new ones when you can afford them. Once you've stated that certain jutsu are meant for swapping, it means your new character can no longer use your old jutsu at their old ranks.

Name of any Contract you currently own:
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the Contract. You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character. Contracts do not carry over to new characters normally. You may pay 300 Advanced Shop Points to carry over a single contract you currently own, or pay 450 Advanced Shop Points to swap one contract you own for another contract during the OCR process. Both options require a writeup to be sent to the contract team for approval of how you gained the contract as your new character. You may not switch to Kami/Youkai from another contract.
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the cursed seal (from village request). You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character. Curse Seals do not carry over to new characters.
Name of Kinjutsu you own:
- If retiring character, list link to obtaining the kinjutsu (from your village request). You will regain this kinjutsu upon rebirth back into this character. Kinjutsus do not carry over to new character. Also, you may choose any kinjutsu fr your new character, but you will need to apply for it with your new character.

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?
Upon death, roleplayers in ANY of your other incomplete thread(s) are to vote whether they can deal with your non-existence from the beginning of these thread(s). Whether you joined these thread(s) before or after you entered the battle that got you killed, you are still considered a part of these thread(s).
- If players vote yes, you get to move on to your next life.
- If players vote no, you must stay in those threads as if you were still alive.

You can still train (see: explanation of Limbo Training below) and do other OOC things, but you may NOT join any new threads. After you have completed these thread(s), post in OCR again and we will move you on to your next life.

What is Limbo Training?
This is the training that you would have gotten if you did not move on to your new character's life. Your caps are determined by your rebirthed stats. You must keep a record of your stats gained during limbo in your OCR thread. You may NOT request for an automatic rank up should you find that your new stats allow you to upgrade.

Things you do NOT need to state, but take note of:
  • Jutsu = All of your old Jutsus retain their Ranks but if you do not meet their pre-requisites, you cannot use them. If you sell any jutsu and re-buy them in the future, you must re-start at Rank 1.
  • <I>Abilities = All of your Abilities are auto-untrained upon rebirth. In order to have any Abilities for your new character, you must activate them by posting in your character’s FAQ topic in your new village.
  • Character History = By suiciding/rebirthing, you're making a new character. This means your new character must not know or remember anything of your old character's life/thoughts/feelings. If your new character has ANY direct/indirect connection to your old character, you MUST state that in your new character history write up for Admin & Village approvals. All Medical or ANBU related experience should be reflected in your history along with CA or BL influence.
  • Editing Your New Character Application = Do not edit a post you have made in your OCR. You must copy all of your information from your last post and add the changes to the new post. This is for papertrail reasons.

Things that do NOT transfer with your next character:
Advanced Shop purchases are CHARACTER BOUND. They do not transfer with your next character and must be re-accomplished for your new character

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I need to fill that out even to unretire? I can fill it out but I need my profile and stuff sent to me for my history and the likes.

Also no, I am unretiering Reishii, not Aiyoku

In fact.... I think my OCR for Reishii is still around, leave that with my and I'll do the do.

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=559&t=38966

Sorry, I was lookin in the inactive section for the name, and the site and ur topic search function. Finally found it in the active section.

Sooo, I was told yes, you will have to fill the form out. Now, I am working on whether you have to pay the 20% stat thing or whatnot.

Here is your OCR from Reishii.
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=366&t=45631

Here is your OCR to Reishii.
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=613&t=43634

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well, the form seems silly but, fair enough. I am pretty sure I lose stats though since I don’t qualify for a free RB and un-retiring still comes with a penalty or everyone would be doing it, right? :p

Also, my split-personality was already approved so, I don’t think that needs re-voting on and I shall assume I get back all my cursed seals and other Advanced Point Shop purchases I made with this character.

Old Character Name: Torachi
Old Village/Missing: Cloud
OCR Type: Early Retire/Early return from Inactivity
Last Known Where-abouts: Cronopolis
Old IC Rank: AiT

New Character Name: Sukōchi Reishii
Preferred Username: Reishii
New Village/Missing: Stone
New BL/CA: Pyromaniac
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Hell, Smiles & Brimstone[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (45+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (55+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +20% Fire Damage, +2 Accuracy
[i]High:[/i] Ninjutsu Accuracy
[i]Average:[/i] Gen Save, Evasion, Melee Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy
[i]Low:[/i] Genjutsu DC, Puppet Accuracy
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main Branch
IC Rank: Academy Student

Character Age: 18
Sex: Female
Character's Physical Description: Reishii is a relatively tall girl. She stands at 5’8 and is quite skinny and frail looking. Her hair which was once blonde has now been dyed in such a way that half of it is black and the other red and she wears it either simply down or in twin-tails. Hey eyes are a vibrant emerald green and burst with energy though she has earned herself dark rings around them due to lack of sleep. The sides of her mouth are probably the most striking of her features though as she has scars coming from each side and going about half way up either cheek. Her chest blossomed quite rapidly during puberty, moving her to an ample, jiggly handful from the cutting board she once was and despite the lack of meat on her bones she manages to sport quite a womanly figure.

Character's Mental Description: Energetic, excitable and constantly happy are some of the words people would use to describe the young girl. Despite all that has happened in her life, she refuses to dwell on it or get depressed. She is often the heart of any group she is a part of, being loud and cheery and usually picking people up if they are down. Some people see another side to this friendly and innocent girl though, something more sinister, no matter who she is with or where, she is laughing or giggling about seemingly nothing; Even when alone she has been noted as just chuckling away to herself a little too creepily. Sachi however is much more of a hot headed girl, willing to fight at the drop of a hat and will string foul and vile words at people or simply punch them in their “shit spewing face holes” if she starts to lose an argument for whatever reason. This however is not to say that she dislikes Fun in much the way Reishii does, she is happy to indulge in jokes and banter with the best of them and is loud like Reishii but in a different way that you would need to experience to understand.

Multiple Personality Application: Reishii and Shaitan had started out as enemies, fighting an internal struggle for control over the one body they both inhabited; Reishii being the rightful owner and Shaitan believing itself to be a fire emenetal spirit that had entered her body at birth, slowly vying for the power to one day take over and unleash her power on the world. Before the internal struggle reached that point however Reishii made a promise to both herself and Shaitan, she would find a way to remove this spirit from her or kill herlsef to stop the plans where they stood which Shaitan took as a serious threat at the time.

The two of them since then had spent a lot of time talking to one another, reading medical text books and eventually figuring out between them that Shaitan was indeed not what she believed but was in fact a second personality within herself which they believed to be schizophrenia from what they’d learnt. Shaitan as you can imagine didn’t take this discovery to heart straight away and thus was the battle between the two of them to control and contain the anger and instead work out a way that they could live in harmony, instead of pushing one another around, could they not both live a satisfying life, their goals weren’t all to dissimilar, minus the wanton destruction that Reishii simply didn’t with to exact ipon anyone but her enemies which seemed to be enough to sate Shaitan.

Time went on and the two worked hard at being able to maintain two mind at the front of their consciousness and despite seeming impossible they managed to pull it off, though now having conversations with one another was impossible within their mind so all dialogue was external and would clearly make them look crazier than Reishii had ever managed alone.

Reishii had maintained her same personality that people would be used to, though she had a more mature air to her, though after three years, puberty hitting it’s peak and a growth spurt right after, that was bound to happen. Shaitan, who now called herself Sachi was almost the same yet still different enough that it was noticeable. She to was quite fun loving and able to joke, though unlike Reishii she was quick to anger, resulting in a lot of loud cursing and often violence, though she’s always stopped herself at a few punches and kicks with a little help from Reishii and she seems to know not to do anything stupid but is the definition of a hot head. She is also very direct with her way of speaking in a way that is different to Reishii, making herself sound as if she was above whoever she was talking to, looking down on them like trash. Needless to say they had agreed that Reishii would be the “face” of the dou, but that didn’t stop her butting in when Reishii had ignored someone starting or saying something insulting about her.

Character History:

The girls life was relatively normal in the stone village, her parents owned a small candy shop and they did relatively good business and the girl would get some free candy, what more could a kid ask for? One night the girl was woken up from her sleep by the sounds of shattering glass, she would get up to her feet curiously and look out of her bedroom window but see nothing, though the sounds of footsteps coming up the stairs of her house were strange. Suddenly she heard a crash and then a loud commotion, recognising her parents voices she went to check immediately, scared out of her mind. She rushed to her parents’ bedroom, the door was on the ground and as she stepped into the room she saw two men standing over her parents. As she was about the scream one of the men who was wielding a sword slashed at her face, cutting her mouth open wide, the second man then rushed her and punched her in the stomach, sending her flying into the wall. She sat there in more pain than she had ever imagined and watched as the two men killed her parents before passing out.

She woke up a few minutes later to a crackling sound and the scent of smoke assaulting her, she groggily opened her eyes and to her horror she found that the room she was in with her parents had been set ablaze. All the exits were blocked as flames licked high up the walls. Doing the only thing she could think of she crawled to her parents and held them both in her arms, crying as she lay with them, soon passing out again due to the smoke.

When she next woke up she was lying in a hospital bed, her face and throat ached reminding her of the events and she quickly started to look around and shout for someone, she found that her mouth was wired shut and covered in bandages though. It was at this time a dark figure appeared through the window of her hospital room; the figure came and loomed over her silently and she could do nothing but look up at them. After a few minutes the figure began to move their hands in a strange manner and then pressed an open palm against her chest and she felt something warm start to emanate from the spot and it was rapidly increasing in temperature. Again she tried to scream out but was unable to as her insides felt like they were being cooked. She passed out again and would be in a coma like state for the next month or so.

Upon waking the girl would find herself surrounded by doctors and nurses who all seemed thrilled that she was awake. They would take time to explain things to her about what happened, apparently the culprits had been caught and punished, she made mention of the strange looming figure but they told her that it was probably a dream, since she had been in a coma for little over a month. The next few months or recuperation where what made the girl we know today however, she had been sent to live with relatives who were in the village and they were caring and patient with her since she was so quiet, withdrawn and self-conscious about her scars.

What happened next has never been explained fully, even to Reishii. Similar to before she was awoken during the night to a smashing of glass, this time it was different though as the scent of smoke was already lifting through the house. She was petrified stiff as vivid and painful memories flooded back, she could see the smoke slowly coming into her room through the gaps around the door and all she could do was sit there, stuck with fear. Not to long would pass before the flames were engulfing her room, she was trapped upon the bed staring on into the dancing orange flames and it was then that something snapped, she stopped being scared, she knew that her family were dead again, probably consumed by this very fire but she couldn’t weep, no she laughed loudly and continued to do so until she was rescued by a ninja using water jutsu to put the flames out, she would be giggling to herself the entire time as she was rescued and evaluated by the medical team.

The girl was clearly a little unstable after being in two house fires that had taken her family from her both times, however it was deemed that she was safe enough to return to her life, given that the giggling seemed to be the only side effect present thus far, medical ninja however would be warned to keep an eye on her, just in case. The girl would enrol with the academy shortly after, she’d had no reason to do so before and seemingly did it one a whim, but she was skilled enough to get in so who knows what will become of the tiny ninja girl?

**Some Time Later**

Reishii left the village behind the backs of her family and friends for one reason, she was scared. She didn’t want to hurt people, kill those she loved or cared about and she certainly didn’t want to be killed by those who believed she was attacking them, these two things led to her running from the village, though she didn’t wish to be a missing-nin and had planned to return upon, in her words “fixing” herself. She’d managed to smuggle out a lot of psychology and medical books and scrolls from the library and simply searched for solitude to study up on the human brain and become her own psychiatric aid, fearing the harm she could to an external source.

It didn’t take her long to make home in a mountain range somewhere in the Earth country, she isn’t exactly sure, she was trying to get lost in a way. She’d managed to scroll up things she would need to survive for at least a few months she hoped, bed roll, tools for making fire, foraging and hunting and dehydrated foods such as noodles along with cooking utensils. From there she pretty much kept to herself, spending the best part of a year in seclusion, herself and Shaitan the only ones able to talk, giving them plenty of time to learn about one another and it was quite remarkable how much the pair of them managed to bridge the gap between foes and friendship. During the time studying it became very apparent to them both that Shaitan was indeed not what she believed herself to be, that being a fire spirit and the realization pretty much broke her for a while, she was very mood swingy and Reishiis body was pushed to the limit with the girls anger, though this was the reason she’d sought solitude.

The girl had managed to survive for two years on her own before having to venture out in search of real people, though she wasn’t quite prepared to return to the village herself and Shaitan who had now renamed herself “Sachi”, were looking to seek out other doctors around the world and speak with them, perhaps get some insight into their strange predicament, Sachi was still rather prone to outburst though they were usually verbal rather than flame filled, though she did manage to punch a few people during the search for doctors. Reishii found it all rather amusing and the pair had come to like each other a lot more, even if they often had disagreements they were happy to share the same body so long as one didn’t try to push the other out.

It’s now been three years and Reishii has returned to the hidden Stone village, unsure if she will be jailed for running away all that time ago, though she had never lost her pride as an Iwagakuran and still dreamt highly of herself becoming a powerful ninja bent of becoming hotter than the sun itself.

Clan Request: N/A

Death/Retirement Thread: Can’t
Old Profile: Do
Old Training: This
Old Dojo: Without
Old FAQ: Access :p

Special Usergroups: N/A [Unless council is desperate to have me back xD]

Old Stats:
Agility: 300
Stamina: 241
Ninjutsu: 105
Taijutsu: 300
Genjutsu: 105
Chakra Control: 105
PL: 1156
Old OOC Rank: B-Rank
Stat Cut: 20% - Early Retire/Early Return [1156 -20% = 924]
New Stats:
Agility: 104
Stamina: 100
Taijutsu: 60
Genjutsu: 60
Chakra Control: 300
PL: 924
New OOC Rank: B-Rank

Justu Mastery Swaps: No Changes, but heres the list anyway.
</B>
Ninjutsu
<i>
</i>
Rank E Jutsu
Infernal Ember [*]
Thermal Maw [*]
Stone Bullet [*]
Gravel Shift [*]
Storm Bolt [*]
Thunderfist [*]
Pressurized Mist [*]
Water Gun [*]
Wind Slash [*]
Pressure Burst [*]
Body Switch [*]
Transformation [*]
Mystical Hand [*]
Coagulation [*]

Rank D Jutsu
Fireball [*]
Immolation Armour [*]
Combustive Seal [*]
Earth Flow River [*]
Sinkhole Fist [*]
Mud Clone [*]
Thunderclap [*]
Electroshock [*]
Electrocution [*]
Water Whip [*]
Aqua Fang [*]
Rinse Off [*]
Whirlwind Spin [*]
Air Bullet [*]
Shredding Touch [*]
Crystal Eye [*]
Cancel [*]
Spirit Lantern [*]
Contract Summoning [*]
System Shock [*]
Anesthetic Infusion []
System Restoration []

Rank C Jutsu
Dragon Fire [*]
Searing Eruption [*]
Scalding Ash Cloud [*]
Heat Wave [*]
Earth Flow Wave [*]
Rock Golem [*]
Earthen Coating [*]
Zeus Flash []
Lightning Torrent []
Thunderstruck []
Volt Charge []
Grand Waterfall [*]
Impaling Hydro Jet [*]
Water Prison [*]
Rain Dance [*]
Wind Scythe [*]
Tempest [*]
Gale Force [*]
Wind Release [*]
Jutsu Sealing []
Stunt Double []
One Element Sealing []
Elemental Negation []
Elemental Clone []
Barrier []

Rank B Jutsu
Infernal Hellfire []
Firestorm []
Ring of Fire [*]
Bedrock Coffin []
Earth Spiker []
Antlion Sinkhole []
Torrential Vortex [*]
Water Shark Bomb [*]
Mystical Pond []

Rank A Jutsu
Dragon Flame Bomb []
Sol Fire Tempest []
Abysmal Harbinger []
Flame Shield []​
[/legend]
Brown = Earth
Yellow = Lightning
Blue = Water
Green = Wind
Black = Non-Elemental
Crimson = ANBU
Hotpink = Medical
* = Mastered
LawnGreen = Radiation
Crimson = Explosion
* = Mastered
[/legend][/col]

Taijutsu
<i>
</i>
Rank E Jutsu
The One-Two [U*]
Low Sweep [U*]
Janken [U*]
Uncalled For Shot [U*]
Rank D Jutsu
4-Hit Combo [U*]
Spinning Wind [U*]
Dynamic Entry [U*]
Dynamic Finish [U*]
Nut Buster [U*]
Rank C Jutsu
Dragon Assault [U*]
Tiger Hook [U*]
Step-In Flash [U*]
Shoryuken [U*]
Roaring Combination [U*]
Grapple [U*]
Rank B Jutsu

Rank A Jutsu
Rank E Jutsu
Charge [B*]
Grip [B*]
Fleeted [B*]
Block [B*]
Rank D Jutsu
Shadow Play [B*]
Eagle Vision [B*]
Muscle Control [B*]
Brandish [B*]
Basic Safeguard [B*]
Rank C Jutsu
Dynamic Art [Bu]
Chakra Extension [Bu]
Shadow Dance [Bu]
Gather [Bu]
Barrage [Bu]
Expel [Bu]
Feint [Bu]
Rank B Jutsu

Rank A Jutsu
[/legend][/col]
P = Piercing
S = Slashing
B = Buffing
K = Kinjutsu
* = Mastered
[/legend]

<B>Genjutsu
<i>
</i>
Rank E Jutsu

Rank D Jutsu

Rank C Jutsu

Rank B Jutsu

Rank A Jutsu
Rank E Jutsu

Rank D Jutsu

Rank C Jutsu

Rank B Jutsu

Rank A Jutsu
[/legend][/col]

Note: Keep in mind, that you are required to sell all old jutsus that you are getting rid of and buying all jutsus you are swapping over. If you do not have the money to afford this now, you may buy the new ones when you can afford them. Once you've stated that certain jutsu are meant for swapping, it means your new character can no longer use your old jutsu at their old ranks.[/i]

Name of any Contract you currently own: N/A
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: N/A
Name of Kinjutsu you own: N/A

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?: N/A

Links to things Reishii had!

Rank 3 Lunar Seal, Class Point Card, Ability Card
Rank 1 Heaven Seal

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
B rank - 120 minimum in each stat
Unless an admin or someone with greater knowledge then me on council okays your stats, I have to enforce this.

Oh, also I am supposed to ask you to ask for a name change prior to acceptance of character. This will give you access to your stuff. My prior post has some of your stuff.

I don't see any problems with anything else.

And for added note, when you character is readmitted, your shinobi 101 and jutsu creation abilities need to be changed.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dang, I thought we scrapped the stat minimums, ahh well no harm no foul.

Agility: 120
Stamina: 120
Taijutsu: 120
Genjutsu: 120
Chakra Control: 144

That should work ^^ and I shall head over for a name/banner change right now~

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okay name and banner done! Now I need access and my profile, dojo and training moved please and thank you~

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well, the form seems silly but, fair enough. I am pretty sure I lose stats though since I don’t qualify for a free RB and un-retiring still comes with a penalty or everyone would be doing it, right? :p

Also, my split-personality was already approved so, I don’t think that needs re-voting on and I shall assume I get back all my cursed seals and other Advanced Point Shop purchases I made with this character.

Old Character Name: Torachi
Old Village/Missing: Cloud
OCR Type: Early Retire/Early return from Inactivity
Last Known Where-abouts: Cronopolis
Old IC Rank: AiT

New Character Name: Sukōchi Reishii
Preferred Username: Reishii
New Village/Missing: Stone
New BL/CA: Pyromaniac
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Hell, Smiles & Brimstone[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (45+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (55+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +20% Fire Damage, +2 Accuracy
[i]High:[/i] Ninjutsu Accuracy
[i]Average:[/i] Gen Save, Evasion, Melee Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy
[i]Low:[/i] Genjutsu DC, Puppet Accuracy
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main Branch
IC Rank: Academy Student

Character Age: 18
Sex: Female
Character's Physical Description: Reishii is a relatively tall girl. She stands at 5’8 and is quite skinny and frail looking. Her hair which was once blonde has now been dyed in such a way that half of it is black and the other red and she wears it either simply down or in twin-tails. Hey eyes are a vibrant emerald green and burst with energy though she has earned herself dark rings around them due to lack of sleep. The sides of her mouth are probably the most striking of her features though as she has scars coming from each side and going about half way up either cheek. Her chest blossomed quite rapidly during puberty, moving her to an ample, jiggly handful from the cutting board she once was and despite the lack of meat on her bones she manages to sport quite a womanly figure.

Character's Mental Description: Energetic, excitable and constantly happy are some of the words people would use to describe the young girl. Despite all that has happened in her life, she refuses to dwell on it or get depressed. She is often the heart of any group she is a part of, being loud and cheery and usually picking people up if they are down. Some people see another side to this friendly and innocent girl though, something more sinister, no matter who she is with or where, she is laughing or giggling about seemingly nothing; Even when alone she has been noted as just chuckling away to herself a little too creepily. Sachi however is much more of a hot headed girl, willing to fight at the drop of a hat and will string foul and vile words at people or simply punch them in their “shit spewing face holes” if she starts to lose an argument for whatever reason. This however is not to say that she dislikes Fun in much the way Reishii does, she is happy to indulge in jokes and banter with the best of them and is loud like Reishii but in a different way that you would need to experience to understand.

Multiple Personality Application: Reishii and Shaitan had started out as enemies, fighting an internal struggle for control over the one body they both inhabited; Reishii being the rightful owner and Shaitan believing itself to be a fire emenetal spirit that had entered her body at birth, slowly vying for the power to one day take over and unleash her power on the world. Before the internal struggle reached that point however Reishii made a promise to both herself and Shaitan, she would find a way to remove this spirit from her or kill herlsef to stop the plans where they stood which Shaitan took as a serious threat at the time.

The two of them since then had spent a lot of time talking to one another, reading medical text books and eventually figuring out between them that Shaitan was indeed not what she believed but was in fact a second personality within herself which they believed to be schizophrenia from what they’d learnt. Shaitan as you can imagine didn’t take this discovery to heart straight away and thus was the battle between the two of them to control and contain the anger and instead work out a way that they could live in harmony, instead of pushing one another around, could they not both live a satisfying life, their goals weren’t all to dissimilar, minus the wanton destruction that Reishii simply didn’t with to exact ipon anyone but her enemies which seemed to be enough to sate Shaitan.

Time went on and the two worked hard at being able to maintain two mind at the front of their consciousness and despite seeming impossible they managed to pull it off, though now having conversations with one another was impossible within their mind so all dialogue was external and would clearly make them look crazier than Reishii had ever managed alone.

Reishii had maintained her same personality that people would be used to, though she had a more mature air to her, though after three years, puberty hitting it’s peak and a growth spurt right after, that was bound to happen. Shaitan, who now called herself Sachi was almost the same yet still different enough that it was noticeable. She to was quite fun loving and able to joke, though unlike Reishii she was quick to anger, resulting in a lot of loud cursing and often violence, though she’s always stopped herself at a few punches and kicks with a little help from Reishii and she seems to know not to do anything stupid but is the definition of a hot head. She is also very direct with her way of speaking in a way that is different to Reishii, making herself sound as if she was above whoever she was talking to, looking down on them like trash. Needless to say they had agreed that Reishii would be the “face” of the dou, but that didn’t stop her butting in when Reishii had ignored someone starting or saying something insulting about her.

Character History:

The girls life was relatively normal in the stone village, her parents owned a small candy shop and they did relatively good business and the girl would get some free candy, what more could a kid ask for? One night the girl was woken up from her sleep by the sounds of shattering glass, she would get up to her feet curiously and look out of her bedroom window but see nothing, though the sounds of footsteps coming up the stairs of her house were strange. Suddenly she heard a crash and then a loud commotion, recognising her parents voices she went to check immediately, scared out of her mind. She rushed to her parents’ bedroom, the door was on the ground and as she stepped into the room she saw two men standing over her parents. As she was about the scream one of the men who was wielding a sword slashed at her face, cutting her mouth open wide, the second man then rushed her and punched her in the stomach, sending her flying into the wall. She sat there in more pain than she had ever imagined and watched as the two men killed her parents before passing out.

She woke up a few minutes later to a crackling sound and the scent of smoke assaulting her, she groggily opened her eyes and to her horror she found that the room she was in with her parents had been set ablaze. All the exits were blocked as flames licked high up the walls. Doing the only thing she could think of she crawled to her parents and held them both in her arms, crying as she lay with them, soon passing out again due to the smoke.

When she next woke up she was lying in a hospital bed, her face and throat ached reminding her of the events and she quickly started to look around and shout for someone, she found that her mouth was wired shut and covered in bandages though. It was at this time a dark figure appeared through the window of her hospital room; the figure came and loomed over her silently and she could do nothing but look up at them. After a few minutes the figure began to move their hands in a strange manner and then pressed an open palm against her chest and she felt something warm start to emanate from the spot and it was rapidly increasing in temperature. Again she tried to scream out but was unable to as her insides felt like they were being cooked. She passed out again and would be in a coma like state for the next month or so.

Upon waking the girl would find herself surrounded by doctors and nurses who all seemed thrilled that she was awake. They would take time to explain things to her about what happened, apparently the culprits had been caught and punished, she made mention of the strange looming figure but they told her that it was probably a dream, since she had been in a coma for little over a month. The next few months or recuperation where what made the girl we know today however, she had been sent to live with relatives who were in the village and they were caring and patient with her since she was so quiet, withdrawn and self-conscious about her scars.

What happened next has never been explained fully, even to Reishii. Similar to before she was awoken during the night to a smashing of glass, this time it was different though as the scent of smoke was already lifting through the house. She was petrified stiff as vivid and painful memories flooded back, she could see the smoke slowly coming into her room through the gaps around the door and all she could do was sit there, stuck with fear. Not to long would pass before the flames were engulfing her room, she was trapped upon the bed staring on into the dancing orange flames and it was then that something snapped, she stopped being scared, she knew that her family were dead again, probably consumed by this very fire but she couldn’t weep, no she laughed loudly and continued to do so until she was rescued by a ninja using water jutsu to put the flames out, she would be giggling to herself the entire time as she was rescued and evaluated by the medical team.

The girl was clearly a little unstable after being in two house fires that had taken her family from her both times, however it was deemed that she was safe enough to return to her life, given that the giggling seemed to be the only side effect present thus far, medical ninja however would be warned to keep an eye on her, just in case. The girl would enrol with the academy shortly after, she’d had no reason to do so before and seemingly did it one a whim, but she was skilled enough to get in so who knows what will become of the tiny ninja girl?

**Some Time Later**

Reishii left the village behind the backs of her family and friends for one reason, she was scared. She didn’t want to hurt people, kill those she loved or cared about and she certainly didn’t want to be killed by those who believed she was attacking them, these two things led to her running from the village, though she didn’t wish to be a missing-nin and had planned to return upon, in her words “fixing” herself. She’d managed to smuggle out a lot of psychology and medical books and scrolls from the library and simply searched for solitude to study up on the human brain and become her own psychiatric aid, fearing the harm she could to an external source.

It didn’t take her long to make home in a mountain range somewhere in the Earth country, she isn’t exactly sure, she was trying to get lost in a way. She’d managed to scroll up things she would need to survive for at least a few months she hoped, bed roll, tools for making fire, foraging and hunting and dehydrated foods such as noodles along with cooking utensils. From there she pretty much kept to herself, spending the best part of a year in seclusion, herself and Shaitan the only ones able to talk, giving them plenty of time to learn about one another and it was quite remarkable how much the pair of them managed to bridge the gap between foes and friendship. During the time studying it became very apparent to them both that Shaitan was indeed not what she believed herself to be, that being a fire spirit and the realization pretty much broke her for a while, she was very mood swingy and Reishiis body was pushed to the limit with the girls anger, though this was the reason she’d sought solitude.

The girl had managed to survive for two years on her own before having to venture out in search of real people, though she wasn’t quite prepared to return to the village herself and Shaitan who had now renamed herself “Sachi”, were looking to seek out other doctors around the world and speak with them, perhaps get some insight into their strange predicament, Sachi was still rather prone to outburst though they were usually verbal rather than flame filled, though she did manage to punch a few people during the search for doctors. Reishii found it all rather amusing and the pair had come to like each other a lot more, even if they often had disagreements they were happy to share the same body so long as one didn’t try to push the other out.

It’s now been three years and Reishii has returned to the hidden Stone village, unsure if she will be jailed for running away all that time ago, though she had never lost her pride as an Iwagakuran and still dreamt highly of herself becoming a powerful ninja bent of becoming hotter than the sun itself.

Clan Request: N/A

Death/Retirement Thread: Can’t
Old Profile: Do
Old Training: This
Old Dojo: Without
Old FAQ: Access :p

Special Usergroups: N/A [Unless council is desperate to have me back xD]

Old Stats:
Agility: 300
Stamina: 241
Ninjutsu: 105
Taijutsu: 300
Genjutsu: 105
Chakra Control: 105
PL: 1156
Old OOC Rank: B-Rank
Stat Cut: 20% - Early Retire/Early Return [1156 -20% = 924]
New Stats:
Agility: 120
Stamina: 120
Taijutsu: 120
Genjutsu: 120
Chakra Control: 144
New OOC Rank: B-Rank

Justu Mastery Swaps: No Changes, but heres the list anyway.
</B>
Ninjutsu
<i>
</i>
Rank E Jutsu
Infernal Ember [*]
Thermal Maw [*]
Stone Bullet [*]
Gravel Shift [*]
Storm Bolt [*]
Thunderfist [*]
Pressurized Mist [*]
Water Gun [*]
Wind Slash [*]
Pressure Burst [*]
Body Switch [*]
Transformation [*]
Mystical Hand [*]
Coagulation [*]

Rank D Jutsu
Fireball [*]
Immolation Armour [*]
Combustive Seal [*]
Earth Flow River [*]
Sinkhole Fist [*]
Mud Clone [*]
Thunderclap [*]
Electroshock [*]
Electrocution [*]
Water Whip [*]
Aqua Fang [*]
Rinse Off [*]
Whirlwind Spin [*]
Air Bullet [*]
Shredding Touch [*]
Crystal Eye [*]
Cancel [*]
Spirit Lantern [*]
Contract Summoning [*]
System Shock [*]
Anesthetic Infusion []
System Restoration []

Rank C Jutsu
Dragon Fire [*]
Searing Eruption [*]
Scalding Ash Cloud [*]
Heat Wave [*]
Earth Flow Wave [*]
Rock Golem [*]
Earthen Coating [*]
Zeus Flash []
Lightning Torrent []
Thunderstruck []
Volt Charge []
Grand Waterfall [*]
Impaling Hydro Jet [*]
Water Prison [*]
Rain Dance [*]
Wind Scythe [*]
Tempest [*]
Gale Force [*]
Wind Release [*]
Jutsu Sealing []
Stunt Double []
One Element Sealing []
Elemental Negation []
Elemental Clone []
Barrier []

Rank B Jutsu
Infernal Hellfire []
Firestorm []
Ring of Fire [*]
Bedrock Coffin []
Earth Spiker []
Antlion Sinkhole []
Torrential Vortex [*]
Water Shark Bomb [*]
Mystical Pond []

Rank A Jutsu
Dragon Flame Bomb []
Sol Fire Tempest []
Abysmal Harbinger []
Flame Shield []​
[/legend]
Brown = Earth
Yellow = Lightning
Blue = Water
Green = Wind
Black = Non-Elemental
Crimson = ANBU
Hotpink = Medical
* = Mastered
LawnGreen = Radiation
Crimson = Explosion
* = Mastered
[/legend][/col]

Taijutsu
<i>
</i>
Rank E Jutsu
The One-Two [U*]
Low Sweep [U*]
Janken [U*]
Uncalled For Shot [U*]
Rank D Jutsu
4-Hit Combo [U*]
Spinning Wind [U*]
Dynamic Entry [U*]
Dynamic Finish [U*]
Nut Buster [U*]
Rank C Jutsu
Dragon Assault [U*]
Tiger Hook [U*]
Step-In Flash [U*]
Shoryuken [U*]
Roaring Combination [U*]
Grapple [U*]
Rank B Jutsu

Rank A Jutsu
Rank E Jutsu
Charge [B*]
Grip [B*]
Fleeted [B*]
Block [B*]
Rank D Jutsu
Shadow Play [B*]
Eagle Vision [B*]
Muscle Control [B*]
Brandish [B*]
Basic Safeguard [B*]
Rank C Jutsu
Dynamic Art [Bu]
Chakra Extension [Bu]
Shadow Dance [Bu]
Gather [Bu]
Barrage [Bu]
Expel [Bu]
Feint [Bu]
Rank B Jutsu

Rank A Jutsu
[/legend][/col]
P = Piercing
S = Slashing
B = Buffing
K = Kinjutsu
* = Mastered
[/legend]

<B>Genjutsu
<i>
</i>
Rank E Jutsu

Rank D Jutsu

Rank C Jutsu

Rank B Jutsu

Rank A Jutsu
Rank E Jutsu

Rank D Jutsu

Rank C Jutsu

Rank B Jutsu

Rank A Jutsu
[/legend][/col]

Note: Keep in mind, that you are required to sell all old jutsus that you are getting rid of and buying all jutsus you are swapping over. If you do not have the money to afford this now, you may buy the new ones when you can afford them. Once you've stated that certain jutsu are meant for swapping, it means your new character can no longer use your old jutsu at their old ranks.[/i]

Name of any Contract you currently own: N/A
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: N/A
Name of Kinjutsu you own: N/A

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?: N/A

Links to things Reishii had!

Rank 3 Lunar Seal, Class Point Card, Ability Card
Rank 1 Heaven Seal

I didn't see a refund on those seals so they are approved.

All things look great.
Welcome Back!

1/2 approval given.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back