Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Removing the Hindrance [Solo Topic]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Koga sat in a room generally closed off from the public. It was where other medical ninja and practitioners met, somewhere he often times did not find himself at. He was calm, and in a very pleasant mood although the woman across from him seemed rather displeased. It was probably because of the file she had in front of her, probably because of the letter attached to it explaining Koga's current position in life. More than anything else she was probably upset because the medical division had just lost another medical shinobi. With an unpleasant sigh she began to speak to Koga. "So once again, it says that you "lost" the healing abilities you once displayed to us. Your skill has drastically decreased in effectiveness and you also have no desire to be a doctor of the medical arts anymore?" Koga nodded and continued to pleasantly smile. It was then he realized she was most likely expecting a more in depth answer. Koga placed his hands on the table and clasped them together. He twiddled his thumbs over and over, before muttering a word. "Have you seen my mission track record? I've had more enjoyment in battle, more drive in the hunt than I ever would here. Look at me, do I look like a med nin? Do I even have the "air" of a medical shinobi around me? The only thing that kept me here before was the unique healing I had through that strange light. It's gone now, and even if I wanted to produce it I couldn't." He would then begin to push bones out of his hands and forearm acting as spikes. "This is my skill now, these are my tools. While it would be a noble idea to just practice and train harder to be a real medical shinobi it is not what I want to do with myself any longer. I want to be out there, as an elite sentinel in this village. That is my goal and my desire now. So please do not hold me up any longer, do not try and dig for some hope I'll stay here it is not within my power to contribute here any longer." Koga would stand and bow slightly to the woman hoping she would not take his words harshly. On his way out the door he'd retract his bones re-configuring the position of them in his body. With a smile and more pep in his step Koga would to the next destination of his pulling out another letter in hand. This would be an immense day for him.

[Enter/Exit]
[OOC: Resigning from the Medical Branch]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back