Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Renewal [Passport Request]

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The repetitive clacking of his geta upon the stonework flooring of the Torre Celeste sounded the arrival of Shieo into it's hold once more. It had been quite a drawn time since Shieo had any significant time in the spotlight, given his inherently reclusive nature on top of the lack of interest in progressing his infamy to the locals or to the lands beyond ever since his defense of the village as a forefront or the declaration of being one of Kumo's champions. No, as his time drew forwards it too made him act as he fell into his age, nearing the fourth decade of his time on the planet. He sought once more, like he did in the past to leave the confines of his work for some time to himself, seek a hobby or interest outside the cold walls of Kumogakure; after-all he knew the village would still be there when he returned.

With his arrival at the requests and approvals desk within' the building, the strangely dressed man with his leathers, hide and some fur lapped over his shoulder; some adorned porcelain white reptile scales acting as intermittent armor. One with a cursory glance may assume he were a barbarian or otherwise, but any longer and though older than his prime days; he was still very recognizably Shieo.

Stopping as he withdrew a fold of official papers and placed it down for the attendant; watching with a dour half-lidded gaze, he awaited for their attention without drawing any conclusions. Once he did, "Going for vacation, likely destination will be in the Wind Country and perhaps some neighboring locations. Figured I'd take the opportunity to brush up on my geography while taking a break. Just need to renew my passport." in saying so, he reached into his inner-fold of the torso attire and drew out his passport and placed it next to the request form.

Passport Form
---
Name: Shieo
Rank: Chūnin (Heichō, Academy Instructor, Diplomatic Attaché)
Reason: Vacation
Destination(s): Wind Country
Expected Duration: 1-2 Years
Companions: None.

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Long strands of silken black hair dashed to the side of Saki's face, then to the other. A loud series of *clicks* and *cracks* sounded through the interior of the relatively empty lobby, echoing off the boring, unaesthetic walls as he cracked his stiff neck, then again as he twisted his back in his chair until he felt the familiar satisfying relief. Sitting in these chairs for long periods of time wasn't exactly conducive to one's comfort. A man walked in, larger than most, and dressed for a fight. A shinobi, then. Not one that Saki recognized... not that he was one to pay attention to the people outside of his circle. He sat up straight, craned his neck to follow the man as he approached the table, and made direct eye contact as he explained his request for a passport. A practiced, empty smile came over Saki's face as he took the passport and looked through a series of files of blacklisted individuals.

"Of course, sir. A vacation to the Wind country sounds absolutely delightful," he said. "I myself have not been there in some years, but if I remember correctly, there are a series of valleys with the most wonderful wildflowers in places you wouldn't ever expect to find them. Truly inspiring."

He stamped the passport with an [APPROVED] sign, then handed it back. "Do tell me if you've seen them when you return. I eagerly look forward to it."

-----

Approved!

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Lifting the passport in gesture as it was returned with the approval stamp, "I'lla try to remember. Take care." Closing the passport after double-checking it, he had placed it away where he had originally retrieved it into the inner folds of his attire. With a pinched lip he nodded to Oshiro and spun on his heel heading out the way he came in, with a casual hand lifted and waved behind his back to the attendant of the desk.

[Leaving Thread]
-- Thanks for the help

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back