Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Report for Duty! [Chikyu]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In order to save time, Itsuki decided to just request the young man's presence at the prison. She really didn't want to have to go search for him so she had acquired his headset number from the ANBU archives.

"Calling Operative Chikyu to the Prison. Repeat. Chikyu, please report to the prison." she said. If he didn't respond, than he would also be charged with ignoring a superiors order. Not a doubt in her mind that that would get him kicked out of the ANBU corp.

Now she would wait and see if he was going to get himself into even more trouble...

Meanwhile, Gekido ate a sandwich somewhere in Kumo.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The 10 foot long shiny strange being entered the prison. His jaw was split into two pieces, and he breathed out pure heat and flame. From his four legs trailed flaming ruin, and his arms just simply hang limp. The elongated monster shifted its weight back to the frontwards torso, turning blue as the heat compressed and he transformed into another figure. Standing there was a 8 foot tall chikyu, with pitch black wings, a mask over his face up to his nose, and a shattered ANBU mask that went somewhat to his chin, and then looked like a bear tried to take a bite of it. He laughed, his multiple voices calling out Itsuki, "I have been dying for someone to call me because I am an ANBU. Operative AiT Chiyu reporting." The tall primal beast walked to her, and as soon as he showed up he would kneel. He asked quietly and calmly, "What am I summoned for?"

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the monstrosity entered, Itsuki couldn't help but stare. It was like something out of a story book. No wonder this guy needed to be taken in. He was literally an abomination.

Normally Itsuki didn't judge people to quickly. But this... thing looked like it needed to be put down. She tried to remain calm as the beast spoke.

"You are under arrest for breaking the laws of Kumogakure. I have been charged with serving the warrant from your arrest. If you would please follow me, we are going to take you to a holding cell." she began.

"But first, I'm going to need you to put this on. This is a collar that serves to drain your chakra almost completely to pacify you." she continued, pulling out the large contraption. The question was where to put it on this... thing.

(This is where she would attempt to put it on you)

While she is trying to figure out how to put it on him, she continued to speak. "If you cooperate, I don't believe you will be in here forever. Resist however... And you may end up in the under prison."​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chikyu blinked at the woman, seeing that strange look. Twitches, muscle movement, they were easy to see with his corrupted sight. He snarled out, and said, "So, I am under arrest for breaking what rule?" He sighed, and the daemon inside said, Break her, rip her to shreds! Who has the right to chain you up? Chikyu spoke to the air, to Itsuki to no one, "If I truly did something wrong, then I will accept my punishment. If she is imprising me for unfair reasons or one that is not mine, you may have your ways Ashurmagla." He paused, looking to the woman as he followed her, turning to his shorter daemon variant. He said, "Ashurmagla is much more violent then me, but I was assuming this would have been a mission. May I ask to put it on myself, I promise I will do it properly." If she let him put it where he wanted, he would place it around his throat, standing up tall as the chakra ripped off him and he turned back into his normal form, but his skin looked burned and scared.

The teenager walked peacefully behind her, feeling the lack of chakra that could go through him. hmm, he looked to her once more and said now in a normal, weaker voice, "I question why I would resist. If I did something wrong, it should be my responsibility, shouldn't it?" He was slowly being more depressed by the minute, more soft spoken and shy without the rush and energy of the omega cloak. It was clear it was still active, but the chakra coming out of him was not close enough to actually use it, but why did he still burn his flesh and reform it? He tapped the collar, and said, "...hmm, so plain..."

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She let him do it, because quite frankly she didn't want to get anywhere near him. But she would also explain why he was being arrested. Every prisoner had the right know.

"You have been marked as an unregistered Kinjutsu owner, which is illegal in Kumogakure, something you as a shinobi must have been aware of. This is a serious offense." Itsuki responded and watched as his chakra drained away. Eventually he would be no more than the standard villager in cloud, unable to muster any control over the life force. It would still be present enough to survive, but at least he wouldn't be whatever he was.

"Follow me." she ordered in a meek tone. "I'll show you to your cell and then alert the proper authorities to your surrender. Then they will handle the rest of your processing. Thank you for cooperating." she concluded, and then would proceed forward deep into the prison where there were cells made specifically for shinobi.

"This is yours. Not comfy, but it could be worse."

She was referring to the under prison.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chikyu raised a weak eye-brow, interested, but getting more tired. He moaned, and looked to her, saying, "So dying is the first price, and being deemed a criminal is my price for following them..." His legs slowly started to limp more, but he walked on with more and more obvious signs of weakness. He snickered and said, "Well at least I now know what my body is now considered, so I guess all thats legal here is my soul." Truly?! You accept punishment for being alive?! How fair is that to you! Your doing nothing wrong! They made these damned rules to make sure you don't do anything they think are "illegal". Make your own rules! Chikyu moaned instead of snarling, and the daemon calmed down a bit, Wow, alright I'm sorry. I get it, you need chakra. Just stick with me alright? He weakly said, "Everything feels like its damn dying." he sat down in the cell, and said, "So I will simply be here for a few hours, properly register, and then I can go on with what little of a life I have?"

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Itsuki looked at him behind her mask. He seemed so meek now. Probably just a tactic to get her to employ pity, she thought.

Though that wouldn't stop her from putting him at ease. "I'm not the one who decides what happens with you, I'm just the one who was tasked to find and detain you. I assume it's up to the medical branch, as they are the one who handles kinjutsu and the registry." she revealed, closing the cell door.

"My name is Hebi. Have them contact me if you need anything." she concluded and walked away, going back to the processing room.

Once arrived, she called into the medical branches frequency. "Shinrya-sama. This is Hebi of the ANBU. Your target has been successfully detained and pacified privately, as you have requested. He is located in Cell 96C. I am taking my leave of the prison now."

[Topic Left]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Shinrya-sama. This is Hebi of the ANBU. Your target has been successfully detained and pacified privately, as you have requested. He is located in Cell 96C. I am taking my leave of the prison now."

Upon receiving the message, Kitsune grinned and headed out from her office, grabbing a clipboard, a psych evaluation, and lastly the kinjutsu registration form. Lets see if this guy passes the psych eval… If not, well… We’ll see. she decided and continued on her way towards the prison.

[Some time later]

Kitsune was buzzed into the cell, and then she saw it. The abomination of a person sitting in the cell. ”Well now. It’s a wonder no one has reported you until now…” she said and raised an eyebrow. ”Right then. Lets get down to it. Name? Branch? Rank? Gender? Age? I’m assuming you’re a Jinchuuriki, so how did you obtain it? Can anyone verify your story?”

She fired off the barrage of questions and would mark down the answers as they came back to her, then finally, after all of that, she’d give him the psych eval. If she doubted his ability to control the Kinjutsu powers, his loyalty to the village, or his mental stability… Well. Things would happen.

[Topic Entered]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chikyu looked up, and it was clear his body was shriveled a bit. He spoke weakly, but he answered each and every question to the best of his abilities, "My name is... Yochikujiku Chikyu, and I am a AiT of the age of 15. My gender is male, and unfortunately the story is long for how I got this." He looked around, snickered and said, "Though I do figure we have as much time as possible. First off, I believe in 6 gods that have no names, and each represent the base elements of the world. Each then bred like crazy after they created the world, each having children that represented mixtures between the elements, and then they unified and created the world. However, some did not agree to this, and so dead spirits that denied them were stuck in limbo, becoming ghosts and those that actively wanted them dead, were known as Daemons." He took and a breath, looking to the woman's pinkish purple eyes to see if she was still listening, before continuing.

"So barely a week ago, I was riding Baron Nashor, my best friend, and we were heading up to a calling from our gods. Our gods travel via lightning because its one of the fastest ways of traveling outside of light, and they waited for me at the top of the mountain. The spirits were watching as one daemon, known as Ashurmagla, a being who was a child of lava. Baron nashor and I died trying to distract Ashurmagala, but then the daemon exploded into 3 pieces, Soul, body, and mind. The daemon was split up into all 3 pieces, and I was given the body so my soul could inhabit it. Then the daemon since it is now me, keeps the Omega Cloak on as long as possible, because I enjoy talking to him and even if I need to argue with him, plus I must admit the cloak is like an addiction. I no longer shake, I am not shy, I am faster, I have another friend I can talk to. I won't argue with you if my story sounds crazy, because it does sound crazy, I admit that, but I have no reason to lie to you. However, none can vouch my story because I did it on my own free-time, walking up to the mountain, and Baron Nashor is simply the clay I make because I am toujigeku, or however you pronounce it. I am not to good at names." Chikyu's right forearm abruptly grew a face, and then it began to speak.

The twisted voice sounded like two other voices, one calm and one agitated, both speaking at once. He was deep voiced, brutal, and bold, it was a opposite to how Chikyu spoke at the time. It said, "The damned kid doesn't think you would believe if the "daemon" spoke for him because it was part of himself. My name is Ashurmagla, and I tried to murder 6 elementals this fool thought were gods, but they sting like ones. I drowned him, and I was his burden to bare, because they summoned the kid and removed all holy ties with him. Now, his gods forsaken him for me. Does that count as a vouch? I hate being locked up and the kid promised I can have my ways if they tried to kill either of us for no reason. And right bloody well now you seem to have n-" Chikyu slapped a hand on Ashurmagla's mouth, and he vanished. Chikyu quietly said, "I apologize for Ashurmagla's words, he is much more, aggressive then I am..."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back