Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Reporting for Duty [Tekashi]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
In the grand scheme of things, one never really know what to expect. So often is the case of twists and turns, that in the very moment the uchiha stood rooted to the spot in disbelief. Keishi's words echoed in his head once more as he read the piece of paper in his hand a second time—for fear perhaps, it had been a case of mistaken identity. Alas, it wasn't, evidenced by the imprint of his name in black. A mix of feelings flooded Hoheto's core. For one, it pleased him that the Hokage had taken him for consideration though for what reasons remained a mystery. The two had often been caught up in altercation after another. Yet he looked at the mouth watering offer with only one option in his cards--that of not declining. Though before assuming his new position, the uchiha deemed it necessary to present himself before Tekashi as was customary.

In the moments that followed, Hoheto made his way to the hokage mansion. It had been quite some time he was here. The last, he could remember ended badly but certainly not this time. He was simply here to talk to the hokage, nothing more. Hopefully Tekashi wasn't too busy and had time for this guest—uninvited albeit in this case. On getting to Tekashi's office, Hoheto paused a while. He was a bundle of nerves at this point as he didn't really know how to approach the man and where to begin even if he did given their history. Nonetheless he summoned the courage to, registering two gentle knocks on Tekashi's closed door.

WC: 266
MFT

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi had his bag packed, most of it was clothes and gear though that was just for travel, and inside the black bag was everything he needed to make the trip that he would be taking. It would be a long trip and one that would be interesting to say the least, as he allowed himself to check the bag once more he did it up and placed it to the side of the door, his robes and hat would remain here, after all with the skills he had learned he could summon them when they arrived. It seemed that things where finally in motion to start the rebuilding of peace around the Fire Nation. Heading back to his desk gone was the normal Leaf Shinobi padding and clothing that he wore.

Back was the Black Cloak and silver trim of the robes that signified him as an ANBU Sennin of Leaf, his old robes at least. Travel and protection where things that they needed to make sure was secure even for Takeshi this time with recent events that transpired in the village. On the desk was the black and white mask that he had, the one that Kazuki had seen him as a Captain it was old for sure, but the skull face of a grim repear was still clear as day on that mask as his fingers trailed over it. Takeshi felt more comftable in these clothes, his old Anbu gear allowing him to feel like himself. As he walked around to the chair his attention was brought back from the memories of how he got that mask to the present day by a knocking on the door which caught his attention.

“Enter”

[Topic Entered]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
The door slowly swung open, revealing a tall slender figure draped in a kimono having a slim build with long, dark, wavy hair. His skin ever so pale as that of the moon with featureless orbs for eyes. Of course this person needed no introduction; he was a face all too familiar—one Takeshi in time past had correlated with trouble. On the other hand, Hoheto's brows would crinkle in confusion. The sight before him was an unusual one so much so that it swallowed the anxiety that accompanied him. Usually one would expect to find the hokage buried behind mountains of paperwork but this wasn't the case here. Takeshi seemed different, perhaps less intimidating a figure to be put aptly like he was prepped for a vacation or was prepping for one? Anyway, taking stock of the items Takeshi had with him wasn't why he was here. Realizing himself, he walked in and then arched his head in veneration. "Lord fourth. I apologise for coming on such short notice." standing to his full height afterwards, he continued "I recieved word of your decision to have me installed in the office of Med-nin chief. Now while that comes as a huge honor on my part, some would question this decision. Even I feel undeserving of this post. Not that I am here to decline this offer but a well of curiosity has been stirred in me that needs quelling. Why have you shown such faith in me? If I am to excel in this I feel the need to know." For the first time facing his adoptive father, Hoheto spoke with conviction. His words a clear indication of how he has grown since his folly years.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed his eyes to snap up as he looked to the man that entered his office, it was almost funny that one medic went and another came. They did seem to be growing in numbers and the Hoakge would have to talk with the two Sennin when he got back to see how the development was actually going. Though right now he had Hoheto standing in his office in front of him, and would deal with the man as he clearly had questions that needed to be asked. Allowing himself to walk around the desk standing behind the staple of his office he allowed his eyes to meet that of the other Uchiha.

“Sometimes life takes us along different paths from the one we imagined for ourselves. The village needed experience and training at the moment that means people who have seen the village at its best and at its worst as well. Right now that is the people that need to be able to do what is needed for the village and what is required.”

He allowed himself to gather a few more parts as he looked towards the desk gathering what looked like a bunch of passports on the desk, as he paused for a few minutes more before checking the insides of each one to make sure that the faces matched thought that he had the pictures for.

“So in short, you are given this task because you are ready for it. Do not disappoint on this matter and do not falter in your faith in your abilities. I will be soon heading to Cloud to sort out a final bit of the peace treaty that has been hard worked between them. I expect to be gone a while but when I return we can talk on it more.”

With that the Hokage pulled the silver hood up grabbing the mask he slot it onto his face once more hiding his appearance behind the mask that he had, it seemed that everything had fallen into order now and he was finally ready to go. Grabbing the radio he allowed the message to go out to those that where needed.

“Yukio, Yuki and Nagisa, to the gates, we are ready to leave. Asuka you will remain here and take on the role of acting Hokage with Keiji to assist you as a Sennin. Manzo and Hoheto will be able to be called when required.”

With that he headed out the door giving Hoheto a small not before allowing himself to get prepared for the journey that they would be taking towards Cloud. It was finally time to get things moving.

[Topic Left]
[Nagisa summoned to the gates]
[Yukio summoned to the gates]
[Yuki summoned to the gates]

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Featureless optics would staple to the older male and trail his every move. As he spoke, each word came as a relief from the pangs of anxiety that had resuscitated within Hoheto in the course of his question. They seemed to make meaning as they were effortlessly spewed out from someone who had seen it all over the years. However concise, the answer gave was satisfactory. All that was needed of Hoheto now was to put in the work and give it his all. "Safe trip on your mission lord fourth" he wished Takeshi and his entourage to follow. "Be rest assured that I will do all that is required of me and much more for the betterment of the Leaf."

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back