Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Request enterence / force enterence] Now that the road is clear

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Did you steal the last of my coffee?” I asked Akane in frustration as I checked the thermo I had brewed this morning at the campfire. It had been about two months now since I started on the road from Kumo. All along the way I had been partying hard, getting slammed, and if I was lucky, finding a nice girl to lay for the night as I had made my way from town to town.

Traveling my way through fire country on a constant high had been fun, but I had been feeling my body pay me back for a few days now. Obviously, it hadn’t had much fun in that time period as we got further and further from civilization. I had been told where to find the damned leaf village, of course, but they really did like to isolate themselves, my word. Akane didn’t seem to want to answer my question and I was just fine with that. We both know she had done it and I didn’t care to hear her snide retort if I kept pressing. Regardless if I was right I’d be there late today or tomorrow morning.

“So thats it, huh?” I commented to my weapon spirit as I saw the giant gate and surrounding wall even from a few kilometers away. From what I knew the gate served as the only opening into and out of the village outside of trying and going right over the heavily warded walls. Currently the gate was open, but that was probably only while the sun was still out. That gave me maybe an hour or so, if I was lucky, and I definitely didn’t want to be caught outside another night sleeping under the stars and with all the mosquitos and animals running about or fearing on my flesh.

“Stop bitching,” I heard through my link at my negative thoughts. I just gave my weapon the equivalent of a mental middle finger and kept my steady pace to the wall in the distance.

Getting within about two kilometers of the wall and still has not been accosted or stopped struck me as rather odd. From what I knew these guys had more shinobis than anyone and for them to be so lax at their gate didn’t make much sense. I suspected it was a ruse, but it wasn’t like I had any nefiarious plots in my head besides eating their food, fucking their women, and enjoying my ‘medical stay’, freely so what did I care if I got in scot free.

“You think something up?” I asked though the link as I got closer and closer, wondering what, if anything, was coming up in the next few minutes. Akane seeemec to perk up and extend her own view around us searching for anything off.

OOC Imma walk in if no one stops me, think that means five days to respond.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka stood at the gates, she liked doing her old job from time to time, it was kind of refreshing getting out of the office to just stare at the vast country she called home. But she didnt exactly expect a visitor. It seemed as though this man was heading this way and she hoped he would continue and not try to veer off.

But her paranoia was just that, paranoia. Within moments the man was at the gates and she jumped down from the top of the gate. Waving at the man she spoke "Hello! So, if you dont mind saying who you are, where and why you come here. That'll be great."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This topic has, due to the negligence of the travel rules, has been voided.
If you are going missing, you MUST include '[Going Missing]' in the topic title.
If you are force entering, you MUST include '[Force Entering]' in the topic title.
If you are force exiting, you MUST include '[Force Exiting]' in the topic title.
If you are stopping a player doing any of the above, you MUST include either [Catch] or [Track] in your post.
You cannot, for any reason, edit a post that includes a run time or is intercepting a run time user.
If you fail to do this, your topic/post will be Voided, and you will NOT have gone missing/Entered/Exited; see 'Invalid/Voided Attempts' below.
Players must follow all Travel Rules regardless of using a PC or NPC. The topic has been Voided, as said player didn't enter the country of Fire Outer Village zones.

If you do have questions, do not hesitate to send me a PM on site.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back