Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Request Thread

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Post here if you require one of the following:

Medical Class
Medical Mission
Promotion Exam/Mission

Use this format to request each:

1. Medical Class
Code:
[b]Requesting: Medical Class[/b]
[b]Possible Subject:[/b] (optional – Anatomy? Bloodlines? Surgery? Etc.)

2. Medical Mission
Code:
[b]Requesting: Medical Mission[/b]
[b]Desired Rank:[/b] (D/C/B/A/S - Depends on your OOC/IC Rank what you are permitted to request.)
[b]Possible Mission Type:[/b] (optional – Rescue Operations? Emergency Aid? Etc.)

3. Promotion Exam/Mission (Promotion Requirements)
Code:
[b]Requesting: Promotion Exam/Mission[/b]
[b]Promotion to:[/b] (IC Rank you aim to be promoted to)
[b] Medical Classes:[/b] (Not required, but helps.)
1. (link to class)
2. (link to class) 
[b] Medical Missions:[/b] (Not required, but also helps. Modded missions, add more numbers if needed)
1. Rank: _ - (link to mission)
2. Rank: _ - (link to mission)
[b]Additional Missions:[/b] (any additional, non-Medical missions where you’ve provided medical support of some kind, add more numbers if needed)
1. Rank: _ - (link to mission)
2. Rank: _ - (link to mission)

Becoming a modder/teacher:
If any of you would actually like to mod a Medical mission yourself, I'm perfectly happy to have you do so. It simply requires that you first apply to become a mission moderator for Cloud (instructions here<i></i>), then when you wish to mod a mission simply run the basics of it by me before getting started. If you want to teach a class you simply need to be Med Nin-rank or above and have willing participants.

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Requesting: Medical Mission
Desired Rank: D
Possible Mission Type: From delivering supplies and doing inventory to vaccinations and minor scrape healing, lol, anything a new set of scrubs might be doing.

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Is it alright Kitsune if I give this mission to Osuteno? (does it have enough medical to it?)

D-rank Medical Mission Sum:
Reiga Shirotora's pet tiger, Byakko, has escaped his estate. However, being the cheapskate he is, Shirotora simply referred to Byakko as an orange and black cat. So, the mission was labeled D-rank, and Osuteno was chosen to take it up, as not only does he have experience stalking cats, but the feline is reported to be injured and may have injured people. Will Osuteno be able to take on this possibly deadly responsibility?

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Requesting: Medical Mission
Desired Rank: C - B
Possible Mission Type: Surprise me! Outside the village maybe?(No rush. I have a few topics to keep me busy for now)

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Requesting: Promotion Exam
Promotion to: Mednin, and into Kinjutsu surgery under Junko
Medical Classes:

Medical Missions:
1. Rank: D - http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=229&t=45411&p=208908#p208908

Additional Missions:

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Requesting: Medical Class
Subject: Teaching about bloodlines to Osuteno (and anyone else interested).
Class Summary: Kahako teaches Osuteno how to properly care for individuals who have specific bloodlines. What dry eyes could mean to a Hyuuga, the dangers of cavities to an Inuzuka, and how Uchiha can prevent developing blindness. Will be mostly first aid techniques centered around preventing or soothing symptoms that come with a bloodline. (Expected start date 8/17 if there are any others interested in joining.)

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Interested in the Medical Class, and also going to be formally requesting the same Exam as Akane. Same division, as well. Here's a link to my three Experienced level specialties: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=249&t=45414

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hey All! Just a reminder that I'm starting the Bloodlines class tomorrow! I'll give everyone about 4 days to join.

Edit:
Sorry for the delay! I had an idea, scratched it, and created a better one. Class is up!

Due to the slightly new nature of it, any MiT and above can enter and leave at any time, and there is no posting order. PM me or enter the topic with an OOC request if you are looking for something other than a bloodlines specialization. I will then provide you with an instance(s) that will assist in you getting that specialization.

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
An individual has requested a medical exam. If anyone else is interested, please let me know.

Of course, this means I will be wrapping up my class, OSU. :p

First Round will be up by the end of next week.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back