Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Requesting Entry] Coffee Sage Want In

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
With the gates coming over the horizon of sand; my left shoulder rolled to help reduce the strain of the bag over the travels. A stifled yawn had escaped my persons as the wearing of fatigue had weighed some on my mind and body; everything felt a bit sluggish from head to toe, nothing significant enough that my alternative methods of replenishing ones self couldn't mend, but alas that would be unnecessary- Especially this close to a village, there ought to be men and women posted of the village to cover distances as close as I am. If an attack were to spring; I suspect I would not be left alone.

Beyond a half-hour longer, the might of a great gate had come into full view, as it stood near above me now; a sheen of unusual metal much like my home held itself in a stature to protect the denizens within' but what it was made of is an exploration I may need to undertake one day, curious I thought how long I may reside here-- Presumably, if they let me in.
Upon making it to the booth of admission to the village, my left hand gloved reached into the folds of my top and withdrew a passport. Plastered with my face, some officialized details and the ultimate mark of a Mercenary that was freshly stamped to declare my allegiance to myself but in a manner that was civil and not hostile in nature.

"G'day- Mi' Shieo, look'in ta' have entrance't spend some time relaxin'-- Na' sure how long t'stay is intended. Close'n to a vacation." Offering a simple smile, a stark contrast the dour half-lidded gaze that was existing in my dullen eyes. I figure whoever was tending to me may struggle with my accent, so I gave a pause in my actions and words so that it may be processed.
While I await an answer, I peered to another booth allowing what I figure was a denizen of a nearby village or the like-- Their attire and persons were drastically different than my own being. Given I held a near barbaric stance of closing and gear-- Covered in tans, furs and darkly dyed cloth. Plus-- The porcelain alabaster scales in small parts around my joints from a reptilian creature from the lands of Bear had been scintillating in the sun from above. Needless to say- I did not fit in terribly well.

[Requesting Entry]
[MFT ; 405 WC]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
He would not be in his normal attire, his ANBU persona of Gluttony. Nor would he be in his secret-secret persona, carrying the mantle of the ANBU commanding officer "Tenken". Instead, Kousuke would once more be in his unmasked persona. Still trying to adhere to one of the last wishes of his previous master, Roku, he would find himself once more attempting to immerse himself back into the village as a normal person. It still felt like he was wearing a mask, however.

He would be at the gates when a rather strange looking individual would approach and start to sort out their travelings and entry into the village.

"Pardon--you must have went through some ordeal getting here dressed like that. Where do you happen to be traveling from?" His curiousity wouldn't let him just not address the odd attire. Granted, in many regards, but all-to-different from the outsider, Kousuke would be rather oddly dressed himself. Instead of wearing clothing that favored the dry and arid environment or would be more sensible for someonse trained in shinobi arts, the rather tall man would be dressed in a purple suit, red button-up shirt, and black tie.

Kousuke would look down at the individual that was handling the passport documents of the individual. They would pause and return a glance to Kousuke, who would merely nod with a smirk as they would then return to processing the paperwork.

OOC: Entered as NPC Kousuke

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shifting my attention from the attendee to the the admittedly sharply fitted man in a heat-retaining purple. Fairing with an arched brow to help alleviate some hostility in my dry humor to come, "Seem'sta me we both 'ava the same disp'isition to wearin' ill-fit attire, eh?" Offering my head down to gesture to the man's own wardrobe. However returning to my regular expression of a dullen half-lidded gaze, a deigned shrug helped me lift off some of the social pausing. "But'ti am comin' from Lightnin' ere' more notably Cloud." Trying, though albeit a little failing due to my nonchalance of the whole ordeal; I had rest both my hands on my hips, in an effort to keep them visible. But anyone with even half a wit could tell I was no ordinary, or whatever they were called in these parts.

Once more my attention had bounced between the pair of them, it was about as clear to me that this man was in a position of worth- at the very least enough to be observing and acting on the approval process. "An' you are? Seemin' with'a few glances'n you'll know wh' I am." Though I didn't hold an oppressive stance, my monotone and general demeanor had a rather harsh presence on those in the past- Hopefully, these lots didn't have the same reaction. Mind-- It sure was hot, the sun beaming down over the dark colors of my clothes; and the shaded color of my skin had drawn in a lot of heat, and now that I wasn't moving it was starting to really set in how tired I was getting; exhausting a heavy set breath to try and stifle the weight of it. A gentle bead of salty sweat had drawn at my brow and slid its way notably down the center of my right cheek. Sheesh I thought, I need to get different clothes for this place.

[MFT ; 319 WC]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
What a peculiar way of speaking, this would be the sole thought humming through his mind as he listened and watched the figure before him. It was true, while their clothing attire were drastic extremes of one another, they were both similar in regards to the fact that they weren't what anyone in the village would consider "normal". The man's voice and appearance seemed to almost work as camouflage, lowering the guard or crafting an opinion of this figure without truly knowing their actual character. Yet, it was clear they were more than meets the eyes. Kousuke would smirk at the man's final question and comment.

"How very true, it would seem silly of me to ask your name when you've provided paperwork..." he would say in a playful tone as he would tap the shoulder of the individual working the documents.

"Shieo."

"...ah, yes; Shieo. Shieo from the Land of Lightning, I hope whatever brings you to our humble home you are able to find without any trouble."
Kousuke would say as he would politely bow. "As long as the trouble isn't actual trouble!" He would follow that up with a laugh, as it was always better to keep things light at the gate. Those who craved trouble, even in a light-hearted affair, always did a poor job of hiding their intentions. Those, however, he merely came to enjoy some rest from the desert, well there was never any reason to interrogate people at the gate. It was rude for a host to treat a guest that way.

"The name is Kousuke, I have never used or gone by my familial name so just simply Kousuke, and I am sure you will see me around. I will let you get all of this settled and be on my way. Enjoy your stay, Shieo of Lightning! If you ever need any advice on local eateries, head to the Kazekage Tower" he would point towards the large, glistening steel structure at the heart of the village, "and ask for me."

And with that, Kousuke would once more humbly bow and begin to exit the gate area. He had done his good deed for the day. Within seconds, the gate attendant would also have Shieo's entrance fully approved and allow the man to go about his business as well.

OOC: NPC Kousuke; Shieo is allowed into Sand~

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shifting in my place, less necessity and more habitual at this point while I listened to Kousuke muse with my name; followed with what was a fair attempt at humoring the situation, though it did feel as if there was an air of trying to brush some subtleties to the side, perhaps to shift my focus from the matter. "Ay' not seekin' trouble iffa' can help it." A simple comment came out, formality particularly as I was being honest, though in our field of work it was never a promise.

I dipped my head in response to his introduction, though the man was clearly more than he proved; lending itself to a rooted organization in the village; it seemed genuine enough, besides he caught my interest through this little bout of exchange. "Pleasure. I'a understand th' lack'a family name." Peering to the large building off in the distance as guided by the man, a rose brow indicated something of taking it to memory. "I'lla keep'it in mind."

Upon seeing that everything checked through, a final dip of my head was given as I regrasped my bag and continued into the village.

[Entering]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back