Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Requesting ENTRY] Smells like Coffee Spirit

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Exhausting several breaths into the open air, crystals forming from the cold born of the high altitudes of the village; I felt a satisfying crunch every step or so beneath my feet as the frozen earth strained only lightly underneath my weight and the wooden geta as footwear. Staring just a few hundred feet ahead were the imposing gates of Kumogakure, set to defend against a siege in both size and fortification; remarkable certainly but alas even the greatest feats of man had flaws and imperfections if you looked with a keen enough eye. Cracks, blind-spots, paid guards; nevertheless the trailing thoughts danced in my mind to pass the time. It was nearly time I had to interact with others once more, shame.

Upon arrival officially, my right hand carefully slipped into the fold of my shirt fishing out a passport to offer to the first guard to check my identity and the like. Nothing terribly remarkable for most, my years of fame had long since been aged; certainly further long than most of the youth were born. My usual ragged appearance of a seemingly barbaric nature given a fairly rough fringe of hair, furs, tans and hide donned about my persons with make-shift armor of scales of a porcelain creature many a year ago certainly didn't paint me much a shinobi-- Then again, that was kind of the point.

Given a dour half-lidded gaze I typically wore had been set on my guard. Finally speaking as I figured they'd time enough to discern the legitimacy of the document.

"Ay'er should'a be clear'n day. N'e thing outta' order or cann'I enter?" Poor soul, I thought; my Marshian accent was never terribly easy to grasp. They'll survive, probably.

[Requesting ENTRANCE]
[MFT]
[287 WC]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Gate duty was simple these days. Kang tended to enjoy it, especially in times like today. However, there were seemingly an influx of shinobi coming back from extracurricular 's and thus would need to be known to return to duties immediately. Kang would look up to see and moreover smell the morning brew of coffee in the morning. Aye, the warm brew on a cold day gate watching. Holding a cup in his hands, Kang'd find himself warming up to the morning sky and welcoming the goodness that came with the day. To live in Kumogakure one had to have thick skin and a willingness to want more than simple beaches and such to make them happy. You lived amongst the animals that were hardened due to the harshest weather in the shinobi climates. Comparable to the heat in Sunagakure, or so he'd heard.

"OIOI!", The Mura Member would call down from the gate as he'd leap into his descent before crunching on the ground below him and landing in the kneeling position. Kang was lustered with newly polished armor and all the sorts. Before he would stand a moment or so later before holding out a second cup of coffee to his lazy-lidded comrade, "Oi. Passport in hand. Have this while I go over the documents...", Kang would hand the man the coffee, if he took the brew, Kang would begin looking over things, 'A year long vacation... Whats with these people not checking in? Eh, at least its not five years... Alas, everything seemingly checks out.' Kang flipped through the log book and saw that the signature of the same ANBU that let the Tsuyoshi man in had helped this man exit.

'Hm, She's definitely a hard worker...' nodding again he would hand Shieo back his passport.

"An honor to have you back Shieo-sama. Welcome back." a member of the Cloud 9. The Lazy eyes Shieo would return, and Kang wanted to see if he still had it. Had what? Who knew... but whatever it was, it would be interesting? Maybe? Eh? With that Kang would leap back unto his perch watching as merchants were let in and out. Having to deal with Shinobi was a great deal of responsibility. Especially, ones as renown as the one he'd just let in. Alas, this was a good day... He'd think to himself as fond ideals would run through his brain, the gates would slowly open and Shieo would be granted access within the village... maybe Kang would see him again soon...

[Entrance Allowed]
[Topic Entered/Left]

Last edited:

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shifting my gaze downwards to the offered secondary cup, with a faint shrug I took the cup and a sip-- It was alright, not quite like the wild blended I've come across through the Marshlands; but it held up it's own right. Enough to keep a man awake at least, which in the end served the purpose it was designed for.

Tilting my head at the mention of an honor; a gentle brow raised in response "Eree' thanks 'den Thanks 'fer the welcome'n all." Offering a gentle lift of my hand with the coffee cup in hand, the other retrieving the passport in return to slip into my shirt as I entered back into the village, it's been awhile; but naught has changed much. A welcome sight for sore eyes.

[Exit Thread]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back