Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Requesting Exit [Free RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
L2CE2xA.png

journalist.png

INPC

The name was Buruberi but you can call me Blueberry. Li Blueberry.

I was a journalist in training. Which meant that I was what people called an 'intern', a fancy word for someone who works long hours without getting paid in the hope that they will get a reference they can use to one day get a paying job in the distant future. I was interning for The Daily Bugle, currently the fifth most read daily newspaper in the Continent. I had just received word that I was finally being given an assignment. I was to travel to Raiden's Eye and interview the cityfolk there about their thoughts on the current tax rates.

I took my place in line as I waited for customs to get to me so that I could show my paperwork and leave the village for my assignment. To pass the time I whistled.

I was wearing my work clothes which consisted of a paperboy's hat, a scarf, and a simple purple dress.

Now where were could those custom officials be?

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[No prior approval necessary for this type of NPC]

Uchiha_Sei-1.jpg

cloud_chuunin.gif
"Bonjour, mademoiselle, comment ça va?" asked Uchiha Sei, one of the kunoichi comprising the Deathwatch of Kumogakure: soldiers of the Main Branch whose duty it was to intercept and destroy those attempting to commit the ultimate act of treason against Kumogakure and go missing. Thankfully, this was a rare, almost unheard-of occurrence in times of relative prosperity as well as satisfaction with the current Raikage, so most of the time their primary responsibility was to handle the complex and massive flow of money, people, and goods in and out of the village on a daily basis. It was not only shinobi who sought entry and egress, but hundreds of civilians as well: daytime workers who took residence in the foothills, merchants selling their goods or heading out to other cities, and of course the occasional wanderer who sought shelter against a cold winter storm.

Sei eyed the girl standing in front of her in line with a quick once-over - this one was obviously not a threat or a shinobi in disguise, that much was obvious. Looking at her paperwork would only be a formality.

"Your exit papers and reason for departure, s'il vous plait?"

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Bonjour? I cocked my head slightly at the sight of the custom official. Was she speaking Vulgar Kumo?

"Eh.. Bonjour madimoseal commen ka vu?" I said. I scratched my right ear.

I became relived when she asked me to my papers and reason for leaving. What was this vou plate though? Did she mean an exit visa? I was just going to Raiden's Eye.

I showed her my university ID along with my press pass. Hopefully this would be sufficient to allow me passage.

"I am Li Buruberi. I am visiting Raiden's Eye as a field reporter for the Daily Bugle," I said, "Currently the fifth most read daily newspaper in the Continent. We're the ones who uncovered the truth about the lizardmen living underneath the streets of the holy city Tenouza."

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sei let out a tinkling sound of laughter as the girl in front of her attempted but failed to speak the language only reserved for the oldest of shinobi clans as well as high-class snobs who appreciated abstract art, chain smoking, having lots of affairs, and marching against the gays. She accepted the proffered papers and scanned over them quickly.

"Mais oui, I read ze 'Daily Bugle' as well. Ze lizardman story, it is how you say, tres shocking! Perhaps our Raikage is also a lizardman? Although if he is, he is a very gentle and kind reptile. I would marry him even if he were to take his mask off. Some of ze lizards are cute, non? Anyway, bonne chance on your mission!" she said, waving Buruberi through.

[Exit granted]

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I nodded at the customs official. Yes, the Raikage was a lizardman! Or at least he would be by tonight's evening edition of the Daily Bugle.

After she waved me away my pocketed my documents and quickly skipped across the border. Now off to Raiden's Eye I went! There were people to interview, things to see, and fires to be stopped. More importantly I had to see my associate about measuring the height of the various buildings in Raiden's Eye.

[Topic Left/Village Left --> Raiden's Eye I go!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back