Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Requiem of an Aria [Req Mits & Take]

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Once again Ayeka found herself standing atop the Hokage monument staring down the village from the top of Asuka.....sensei......Mother....Ayeka had no idea at this point which is why Ayeka had come to this place to think in a spot that can give you a new perspective on the village you lived in. A lot of had changed for Ayeka over the years since she came to the village, She had been rescued by her brother and his now boyfriend, she had lost her bloodline and developed draconic abilities and she had decided to try and become the Hokage as well a dream born of a desire to protect her family and make sure no on had to go through what she had gone through when she had been sold to the Yakuza as a baby. However there had been something strange going on with Ayeka for quite awhile now, a presence had slowly started to grow within the young girl which started with her bloodline mutation but had also expressed itself as new thoughts, feeling and ideas that Ayeka was sure were not her own, soon it had progressed to words often being teased by her sub conscious until Ayeka had found that she could immerse herself in this presence allowing it to take control in order to guide her actions until finally she had found the truth to the presence in a startling way.

Ayeka turned her head to the left to look at the ghostly figure standing next to her that only she could see, A young girl of her age with striking white hair and red eyes, her body clad in black armour with a cocky grin on her face. A soul living within her body somehow and an ex leaf shinobi Ayeka had found she had been bound to a person called Aria and despite their differences the two had quickly formed a sisterhood between themselves with Ayeka coming to trust Aria as another part of herself feeling that there was no real distinction between the two and they were just parts of a whole. This acceptance had greatly strengthened Aria's hold on Ayeka's body but had also caused the soul within to care greatly for her host allowing the two to live in perfect sync except for one issue they had.

Ayeka had recently fallen in love with Mitsuha which had brought about a new problem as the two had begun dating. The problem was one Otakemaru Aria's previous flame and someone she still greatly cared for as he had saved her more than once and in more than one way. Ayeka was aware of this of course as the two shared one brain which meant there was no separation of memory only consciousness which allowed the two to understand each but created the problem on how to proceed with either relationship until this was sorted. "They will be here soon." Ayeka said to her partner anxiety evident in her voice as the white haired girl smiled grimly. "Yeah they should have gotten the letter to meet us here by now." Letters had been sent earlier to both Take and Mits for them to meet here as all four of them needed to talk, signed by both Ayeka and Aria. Now all she had to do was wait.

[MFT]
WC: 551

Last edited:

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Mitsuha would have gotten her letter from Ayeka. She smiled as she seen her girlfriends handwriting and would drop everything to go and see her. The last time that they were with each other, they had fallen asleep in each others arms. Mitsuha would wonder what's in store for them today. Maybe a date? She can't wait!

She would stop by a flower shop and buy a bundle of red roses. She really hoped that Ayeka likes roses. With that, she would warp around in short bursts until she would finally make it to Hokage Rock. It was on top of the Fifth Hokage's head in which they would meet. Mitsuha had only a small history with Asuka, it was that meeting that gave the girl a resolve to better herself.

She would make it to Ayeka and give her a hug, holding her close to her before giving her the bundle of roses. "Heya! I hope you like these!" Being with Ayeka... Is the best thing to ever happen to Mitsuha. She brought out the best in her. And now that they are officially dating, Mitsuha is more comfortable with her than anyone else, Ayeka would see Mitsuha's emotions that nobody has ever seen, other than love, happiness.

Ōtakemaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
… A most confusing turn of events. Take was at his lowest when Aria left the village – nothing in his past could compare to that time. Take found hope again with Mitsuha’s revelation back on the Hokage Rock, that Aria had somehow communicated to them through Ayeka. He wanted to confess, if anything… he just wanted to talk to his single, greatest love again.

But this letter was signed by both Ayeka and Aria, also requesting Mitsuha’s arrival. Take didn’t know anything, but the air felt heavy for some reason. And yet, he was no longer under the influence of his negligent parents – he was in his room, an apartment shared by him and Nova. He left a note behind, explaining to Nova that he was heading out to meet the two-three girls, and dashed out. The singular driving force of his run was the chance to talk to Aria again…

l2tBSyS.png

He made a detour, but alas, he arrived atop Asuka’s stone head on the Hokage Rock – not as fancily prepared as Mitsuha, he’d instead brought a single red spider lily, its slithering red arms raised in a crown over its stalk that resembled Aria’s previous tendrils in actions. However, seeing Mitsuha’s flowers… felt odd. Very odd, in fact, but not something he registered the meaning behind… not immediately, at least.

“Is… is she actually here?” he had to ask, the tension was too much for him. His hand, holding the delicate flower, was starting to shake in anticipation… he just wanted to hear her voice. He’d wanted to rip his heart out and spill its contents in front of her for so long… and now was finally his chance.

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Ayeka was pulled from her brooding as she heard the pitter patter of steps behind her before Mitsuha called out as the taller girl turned to her girlfriend only to have roses thrust into her arms surprising Ayeka as her eyes widened at the unexpected gesture. Mitsuha was then treated to the evolution of an embarrassed Ayeka's expression as the girl took in the roses causing a blush to slowly creep up her face before her expression morphed to one of concern as she hadn't got anything to give to Mitsuha before again her face changed to acceptance as she promised herself to get a gift for the silver haired girl. Finally Ayeka gave a small sweet smile to Mitsuha a blush gently painting her cheeks as her eyes shimmered with love and care for the other girl. Letting Mitsuha hold her close Ayeka took strength in the moment before she noticed the presence of her other guest for today.

Ayeka hadn't met Take more than a couple of times and the amount they talked was brief to say the least so it was unusual to feel Aria's emotions to bleed over to her as Ayeka could distantly sense that Aria wanted to do some err things that Ayeka herself would prefer they didn't do for the moment. Blurting out if she was there just made Ayeka sigh as she wanted to segway better into why she had called them here but beggars can't be choosers as she stepped away from Mitsuha. Taking the spider lily thing that got a weird look out of Ayeka but a delighted giggle from Aria within the recesses of her mind let the dragon girl know her alter ego enjoyed the gift, Ayeka moved both gifts to a little niche in the rock which would stop them from getting damaged or lost unless someone started firing off earth jutsu here. Once both gifts were safe Ayeka moved in front of the two and began to speak. "Um ano th...the reason I invited you b..b.oth today was to speak about a um ah new development..........ahandafterwecangoonadateMitsuha-chan." Ayeka held her hands to her cheeks in embarrassment as the extra words kind of just spilled out of her before she took a deep breath and asked Aria for strength as she needed to be brave to make the two understand what was happening to her. "Ah a couple of her months ago I got possessed by something and fought with Mitsuha. Afterwards it went away or.....um so I thought. Recently I have discovered I have a second soul? or personality that shares my body with me. Honestly she is very nice but um ah there is some unfinished business she wants to take care of so......." Trailing off Ayeka couldn't help but whine as she become more and more flustered before she jolted as if something had slammed a hand on her shoulder looking up and around not realising Mitsuha and Take would see nothing as Ayeka quickly had a a silent conversation with her other self before she nodded.

Closing her blue eye Ayeka smiled nervously, her posture bent and timid as she if wanted to crumple in on herself.
"I'm Kyoujouran Ayeka and it's a pleasure to meet you both." Closing her amber eye and opening her blue eye Ayeka's posture suddenly changed as she stood proudly and confidently, a cocky smirk dancing around her lips as wisps of senjutsu began to waft off the girl as her hair bled from black to snow white. "Long time no see I'm Kyoujouran Aria the death defying sage of the leaf." As Aria introduced herself she slammed her foot down on the floor and took a kabuki pose in front of the two, her voice a perfect recreation of her original body thanks to Ayeka's Kinjutsu allowing them to alter her biology to a limited extent however Aria still kept Ayeka's actual appearance apart from hair colour as the girl could no longer remember what she actually looked like nor could she alter her body to that extent.

[MFT}
[WC: 678]

Last edited:

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
To be honest, she was a bit confused as to why Otakemaru was here trying to give her girlfriend flowers as well. But her attention went to Ayeka as she had talked about going on a date afterwards. Mitsuha's face would redden with excitement. That is, until the talk came to why they were all here today. How she had a second soul residing in her body, of another girl. Aria. Her old squad mate who had mysteriously passed away some time ago.

Back when Ayeka had first awoken to her draconic powers, Aria had manifested herself in Ayeka. Back then Mitsuha had thought that was just a one time thing. It was only a week and a half ago in which Mitsuha had shown her feelings for Ayeka that she had seen first hand that Aria's manifestation was not a one time thing. And even though she had seen it, she had pushed the thought out of her mind as she had focused her love for Ayeka.

It had now dawned on her of why Otakemaru was here with his own flower. Aria had wanted her to tell him how she felt about him. And she did tell him, and she knew that Otakemaru was broken about it and she tried to help him heal by being his friend in time of need and talked with him.

Guilt and fear was heavy in her chest as she watched her girlfriend change her persona to be that of Aria. Guilt for not telling Otakemaru sooner. Fear that with Aria here, what if Otakemaru takes her, along with Ayeka away from her. She wanted to say something, but she had planted her feet still, at least giving Aria a chance to not ruin Ayeka's and Mitsuha's relationship by doing something too forthcoming. She does feel indebt to her for how Mitsuha is today. The realization of the death of her squad mate and seeing people generally hurt and broken really did something to Mitsuha that made her be a little bit less cold hearted and willing to give people a chance.

She only hopes that giving this chance doesn't take everything away that she holds dear to, which right now is Ayeka, her rock that keeps her steady and focused and remembering her to be caring.

Ōtakemaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Roses… and lilies… confusion subsided. After all, Take quickly accepted the fact that Ayeka was dating Mitsuha now – it’d definitely help mend the relationship between Keniwa and Mitsuha, and if love sprouted between them, then that was all. Oh, how complicated things would get.

Since Aria had possessed her before… Take began drawing lines in his head – Ayeka said that she’d gotten a ‘second’ soul, or a sort of second personality that shared the same body as her, and that was when Take’s eyes widened even more. Basically, what she said was… Aria was here. And his heart fluttered at the sight, as if he could clearly see her silver-white hair turn to tendrils wrapping around his face.

But it was all a too familiar aura that manifested images in his head. It was only when Ayeka decided to re-introduce herself that Take’s heartbeat reached its zenith, visible to his naked eye the transition of black to white enveloped her hair, her confident and pompous stance, the lack of care in formality, the all-encompassing grin that made his face redden… and her voice. “Aria…”

It was as if the entire world blackened, since all Take could focus on for the moment was Aria. He could barely recognize that Ayeka’s physique hadn’t changed that much, unable to emulate Aria’s original form, but it was as if he strongly deluded himself into thinking that she looked none the wiser from last time he met her. That the girl in front of him was Aria…

And tears fell down.

“Aria… t-that really is you…” he expressed, clinging to his own shoulders, clawing at his haori to repress the flow of tears from his eyes. Glaring down at his own feet, he desperately wanted to embrace her, but… every step he took, his eyes saw Ayeka’s face once more, a person he wasn’t in love with… and reality hit him, telling him that Aria and Ayeka were sharing the same vessel. Yet, now was the time to open up… to do what he’d never been able to do before-

“W-Why’d you leave me…?!” he pushed out of the depths of his throat, almost choking on his own words, “I… I loved you… and I still do! Please hear me – I love you, Aria! That’s why…!”

His shoulders were burning all of a sudden, and he fell to his knees. He finally made things abundantly clear – he loved Aria, and he always had. “Y-You died… and I-I couldn’t see anything since then… but I love you… I love you…” In spite of everything she’d done for him… why’d he still doubt her response? What was he so afraid of?

And… what would it lead to, otherwise? Aria was in Ayeka’s body… and Ayeka was with Mitsuha. Logically, Take and Aria had no future together… but hadn’t he been through enough?

WC: 479 [MFT]

Last edited:

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Aria's eye gazed over Mitsuha's form for a moment, easily discerning the fear and anxiety in the girl by her posture and expression. Gaze softening Aria sighed. 'Haaaa this is gonna suck but.......' Lifting her hands up and looking down at her palms Aria took a moment to silently remind herself that she had accepted Mitsuha as Ayeka's and by extension Aria's partner and it wasn't fair on the girl to expect her to make rooms in a new relationship so Aria could have her cake and eat it too. Looking back up Aria watched with a sad gaze as Take called out to her. "Still a cry baby huh Take? Thought I don't hate that about you.......Huh I think this is the first time I've ever regretted facing that dragon.' Aria was surprised to feel her open eye beginning to well up. Hot tears spilling from the lid to run down her right cheek blurring her vision as Take clawed at himself. Looking one more time at Mitsuha she smiled at the girl sadly with sorrowful gaze for what she was going to have to give up for her. 'It'll be okay.' Mouthing the words silently to Mitsuha in order to reassure the girl Aria stepped over to Take before crouching down and taking him into her arms allowing him to cry into her chest.

"Yeah it's me Take.... Oh boy this is tough wish I could just punch ya instead but you need an answer and I got one. I honestly never intended to leave, You see after the hospital I wasn't sure how I felt about you so at the advice of the nurses so I decided to take a few days away from the village." Hands gently combed through Take's hair as she spoke making sure to allow her senjutsu to flow through the contact as a calming method to hopefully stop the tears that continued to spill down from his face. "I did some good thinking and found a few fights out there that was fun but on my way back.....well it's gonna sound like a lie but this humongous dragon came out of nowhere and er well I prolly shouldn't have but I tried to fight it and one thing led to another and it well.......kinda got me." "Wait you told me you got the dragon." Aria's amber eye snapped open and the next words that spilled out where surprisingly Ayeka's though Aria appearance hadn't changed. "Hey I'm having a moment and I guess.......my pride was wounded..." At this point Take had devolved into telling Aria that he loved her over and over again making the white haired girl smile sadly. "Anyway before I was interrupted I got killed and I got dragged back here from the jaws of death by someone in the village though I don't think they realised what they had done..........I love you too Otakemaru, I always have and will." Sighing Aria gently stood back up releasing Take as she did, her words full of regret. "But that's unfair to Ayeka and Mitsuha so while I do love you, we can't be together and I think you feel that too.....This isn't my face and I'm not the person I was anymore. I've changed a lot with Ayeka and I think you have grown too while I've been gone." Wiping her eyes on her sleeve Aria chuckled and gave Take a smile. "Ok enough tears and doom and gloom! Afterall while we can't be together there is one thing left we have to do. Lets go find our daughter!" Aria just laughed loudly while giving Take a big smile completely failing to realise that she had left out that part of her story.

WC:622
MFT

Last edited:

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Mitsuha would look back at Ayeka as she had mouthed to her that it will all be okay before addressing Otakemaru. She would stay quiet to at least give them a small private time with talking.

She would listen as Ayeka. No. Aria as she told Otakamaru about her story of how she had died. A dragon... She looked at her own hands, the same type of thing that had killed Aria, now courses through Mitsuha's veins as a source of power. She closed her fists, thinking about it. Maybe she could pay this dragon a visit and teach it a lesson. Even though she doesn't really know Aria as much as Ayeka, she feels as if there should be some more closure than just this. She doesn't really know how to make Aria and Otakemaru happier, but if she goes to defeat the thing that killed Aria, there might be some sort of happy ending here, at least for a revenge story.

She felt bad to see Otakemaru in a crying mess, but on the other hand, she just can't lose Ayeka. She would only watch as Aria would hug him and then give him two pieces of news. One bad. And one very surprising. She felt a wave of relief wash over her when Aria respected Mitsuha and Ayeka's relationship on the matter. The real question is.... Would Otakemaru? As for the surprising news, it really blindsided her hearing the word 'daughter' coming from Aria as she talked to him about finding 'their daughter'.

"WAIT! YOU TWO HAVE A DAUGHTER?!" It kind of spilled out of her mouth. She really wasn't expecting a bombshell to come from this type of conversation, and didn't mean to be rude by how she said it, but rather baffled.

Ōtakemaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
… Her embrace… it said everything. These hands weren’t Aria’s. These arms weren’t Aria’s. And yet, her face was so clear to him, protruding like an astral image through Ayeka’s. Paired with her words, it truly felt like Aria was embracing him now…

She… she didn’t leave him on purpose? That meant… she didn’t… s-she didn’t belittle their bond, after all. She… she loved him? Surely, he was hearing things – nay, she repeated herself, saying that she always had and always would love him. And it was as if all the pulsating pain in his skull turned to dust and flew away.

She loved him. Words he’d yearned for, more than a starving kid yearns for food. Words forgotten long ago when he couldn’t prove his worth. Words neglected him for so long, forcing him to seek those words in others. Words he wished for night after night, until he met her… words that filled his chest with a gentle breeze.

“I… haven’t changed at all…” Take admitted, still seeing himself the emotional wreck he’d always been. Alas, maybe she was right… maybe he was just afraid to admit that he had changed. Everybody did, at some point.

Aria, being Aria, always had something wild to introduce – in this case, the revelation was that she wanted to find their daught-

“… H-Huh?”

Mitsuha’s outburst was more than justified, except that Take had no recollection of ever begetting a child with Aria. They… weren’t even married, nor had they, like, shared a bed or anything… wait, no, that one time at the hospital, he did fall asleep right next to her, but he didn’t do… well… what adults did to beget children. Take wasn’t tone-deaf – he knew the procedure from classes, but every time his mind drifted away, he saw Aria and would proceed to turn redder than beetroot.

“… A daughter…” He thought about it for a moment – did he and Aria make a family without their knowing? Did Aria just birth a child? Did Aria… wait, how? How? HOW?!

“… How do we have a d-daughter? Wait, Aria, this is- b-but we haven’t even- n-not that we ever d-did, y’know, that thing and the, uh, what adults do…”

Take’s steaming face, hiding his embarrassment behind his own hair, should tell most that he had no recollection of raising or losing a child with Aria.

WC: 395 [MFT]

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Both Mitsuha's and Take's reactions to Aria words just made the girl just laugh boisterously with her hands on her hips and her back tilted so her face pointed to the sky as she laughed. Aria's mirth was interrupted however as a blush suddenly filled her face as Ayeka once again took control for a moment. "W...wait Mitsuha! I n..n..never er ah." Embarrassed tears filled her eyes as she nervously tried to explain herself to Mitsuha while fingers steepled themselves in front of the girl before Aria once again snatched control back. "Stop panicking you doofuss!" Aria yelled at her panicking other half before one again resuming her previous pose. "Yup I made a kid for you but not the fun way unfortunately and before you ask ask Mitsuha. Yes Ayeka is still untouched just for you." Giving a flirtatious wink to the white haired girl Aria then continued explaining to Take what she meant by child.

"You see when I was dying I thought that I wanted to leave something behind for you and the only thing I could think of was a kid in the moment. So I take the remnants of your cursed chakra that I picked up within my body just being near you and combined it with my flesh and blood using a revenant heart as a base. It was really hard but I remember being successful and naming the kid Misaki before I kicked the bucket so I say daughter but she is more like my clone filled with cursed chakra from Take." Aria then took on a thoughtful expression for a moment before she chuckled nervously. "Actually that may have been a mistake. Hahaha Hope the kid doesn't turn out evil or something." Aria shrugged carelessly at the end of her words seemingly far to cavalier about possibly creating an evil hybrid of Take and herself but in reality she was excited at the prospect of fighting an evil version of herself. "So yeah congratulation papa!"

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Mitsuha was so confused about all of this, but she tried her best to follow along as Aria had spoke. Thankfully, Ayeka's body remains untouched, in the sense of... Things... Aria on the other hand, went on to talk about how she made a child, which from the sound of it, is more like a clone of sorts that takes on Otakemaru's chakra, or rather Otakemaru's CURSED chakra as Aria had said that the girl, Misaki might be a tad evil, or at least, she hopes that the child isn't evil.

She rubbed the back of her neck, trying to wrap her head around this type of information. "So... Now we will need to know the real question. Where is... erm... Misaki? And of course, hopefully she isn't evil and is happy to see her... parents." She would pause, trying to think things through on the matter and how to see through this situation carefully. "Also. If both of you don't mind. I travel with you to help you find your daughter? I mean, it can't be that far, right? We can quickly comb Fire Country for Misaki."

Even as Mitsuha said it, she would at the very least know that this girl isn't in the Leaf Village. She was recently appointed Head Jounin and her responsibilities are to look over all of the academy students and the genin of the Main Branch, with sometimes going out on dangerous missions every now and then. But even so, she would wait for Aria's answer on the whole thing.

Ōtakemaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Unfortunately… so darn brazen. They were both thinking the same thing, and realizing that made Take melt in his own embarrassment even more. What was today, man? This was too much…

Aria… was thinking about him in her last moments. It was physically impossible for Take to love her more than when he heard that – in her last, dying moments, she… was thinking about him. And she wanted to leave something behind for him… a legacy, or a sort of heirloom. A child, an offspring, something along the lines of that – but it was rationally impossible at the time, and she said that she circumvented all logic by modeling a child. Her revenant flesh, results of her treatment at the Byoin… and his cursed chakra… actually created a new life, accordingly. A daughter was out there… their daughter, Misaki.

“…” At this rate, anything was possible. Take looked like he was beside himself at the news, his shoulders were aching, his voice disappeared, and…

“Y-You made me a father, then…” he expressed, lifting his front bangs with a strong sense of duty bubbling inside of his chest, “I… I wanna see her. She’s the last remnant of you, Aria – I just hope she’s safe…”

Nodding to Mitsuha, Take couldn’t wait a second longer. This technically made his parents… grandparents. Ah, what did they care for? This was Take’s family, now – him, Aria and Misaki… what a strange, strange family.

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Aria grimaced as both ninja in front of her spoke their desire to see this so called child that the girl had made in her final hours however there was one problem with that. Adopting one of Ayeka's nervous habits Aria hands came up to comb through her hair before settling on one of the horns on her head where her fingers then began to nervously tap at the bone while Aria's other arms came to wrap around her stomach with her face a picture of nerves very unlike Aria but most likely a slight bleed over from her host. "Ah it's er great you want to meet my little Misaki-chan but um er how should I put this....." Aria seemed to struggle with what she needed to say next before finally sighing, her arms dropping to her side as she looked down at the rock edifice they were standing on. "When I made Misaki I didn't know what would happen to her so to give her the best chances of surviving I gave her an eleven year old body. I don't know what her mind is gonna be like but she is gonna be able to move around as easily as any eleven year old. I tried looking in the village with Ayeka for her and I've combed the countryside every time I went on a mission but nothing. " Aria shrugged helplessly actually looking genuinely upset that she had been unable to find her child as she clenched her fist in frustration causing droplets of blood to escape her fingers. "From what I can guess she is not in the fire country. If I get within 20 feet of her I can sense her but other than that I have no idea where she is?" Stepping over to the edge of the cliff Aria sat down her legs dangling over the edge as she hunched over and allowed her face to rest in her hands. Telling the others about her last secret had been a massive relief for the chaotic ex Senju but acknowledging her daughter had filled Aria with new worries that she wasn't equipped to handle yet but filled her with a bone deep sadness that the girl couldn't explain.

[MFT]
WC:374

Last edited:

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Mitsuha would let them talk it out, as such, this was a delicate moment for the two of them. She would stay quiet until Aria was done talking, her own thoughts running through possible situations as the information came in. Misaki was a girl made from revenant heart and cursed chakra, made into an eleven year old girl. That alone was quite something as Mitsuha remembered the pre teen years. Not just her, but nearly everyone she grew up with being kids turned into teens ninja have had a lot of drama of one kind or another. Misaki is most likely no exception. Throw in that she has no supporting parents with her right now, could be a lot. But then again a lot of people are orphans, not like it is a good thing, but there are always someone there to help them out through the hardest of times.

"So it sounds like we will need to get ourselves some passports then. Good thing that I am Head Jounin and could probably convince Keniwa to hand out passports for us. Though given the situation, we will probably give him the run down of it. Along with that I would suspect that if we do get granted to go, we will need to be on our best behavior as we might be representatives and might need to be diplomatic on our visit." Yes, she did just give a bombshell of her own of her being the rank of Head Jounin so casually. And of course any ninja going out of country to another one will need to on their best behavior to not make a bad name of their Village.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back