Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Requiem of Truth [Requesting Entrence]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
qCcMULT.jpg
TYJl6R8.png
ujYYWeK.png

nc6vOFe.png
fTDshir.png
GIPbOhb.png

Silence, there wasn’t a single word muttered between the trio; in truth this was a rare peace that surely wouldn’t arrive for another few weeks. To further savor the lovely event unfolding before his very eyes, the Nara would lean back, allowing his body to full sprawl upon the spine of the massive feline, his grin widening and eyes coming to a close. Only that of a sigh would escape his lips, this surely was the bes-

”Kuuuuma-kun~”<i></i> a young girl’s voice would echo outwards within the outer regions of the pass. A magical force would allow the silhouette to descend from the heavens and roughly to slam upon the lap of the male, Keiko was awfully content with herself on this fine dusky day. ”K-K-K-K-Kuma-kun~”<i></i> the reiteration would continue as frail hands would course through the ivory and obsidian stripped coat of the cat. Meanwhile, underneath the weight of the woman, was the Nara would merely would gasp out for a fresh breath of air, all within his lung escaped upon impact and his eyes were far past watering.

”Sho-nii?”<i></i> her hand waving frantically inches from his face before coursing through his raven locks, ”Sho-nii! Wake up, this isn’t any time to fool around, isn’t that right, Kuma-kun?”<i></i> Only that of a pause would come from the massive feline as it continued to trot forward. No words would come from Sho as Keiko continued to frantically press the flats of her hands against his features, ”I know you are there, I can see from your eyes.”<i></i> she frowns befor delivering a blow to his gut. "Umph!"<i></i> his hands retreating to his sides before gathering himself after a few moments. "You do know that means Bear, correct?"<i></i> "This isn't a bear?!"<i></i> a look of shock etching itself upon her face.

" . . . . . No."<i></i>

[MFT]

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEknPFB-7PYurl]][u]"My thoughts are like stars that I cannot fathom into constellations."[/u][/url]"]

The world is a rather difficult place to live in. We often have to change ourselves in many ways, gathering little pieces of everyone, hoarding pieces of evidence in hopes that we'll be able to live a better life. In hopes that we too - will eventually break out of the shell and become our own person. Someone who is strong, someone who has hope and aspirations instead of mindlessly killing. Even though we lose sensitivity to the crimson rain, it does not stop us from thinking about it later. It will never stop us from thinking about it. Because just as we fight, we die. We die daily in order to keep living and that is nothing more than the truth.

A piece of the world seems to be at ease while the other creaks and crackles in pain. A thin line opens up infront of the passengers before opening into nothing more than a void. Slowly, a woman of emerald locks would appear - topaz eyes focused upon the group that was infront of her. The first thing that would have been noticed would have been the eyes -- She had seen them before. Onamuji. She had planned on asking him about them but she didn't exactly know how. Curiosity and caution tend to mix well within her mind, therefore, she was unable to truly get a glimpse into what it was that he could possibly do. But for some reason, she also did not wish to know.

Slowly, she looks down towards the feline and then to keiko. A slow hand would then move towards her green locks as lips begin their course of action. "What brings all of you here to this village?" Curiosity is within her voice, but also caution. After all, it's not everyday that you see someone like this. " Are you merchants or simply travelers?~ I just wish to know your business, that is all." She asks politely. Even though it might be seen as 'pushing' the envelope a bit. Nevertheless, she's a tad bit nicer than those within that other topic. Atleast she dont call b-mod dat fast~​

[Topic Entered~]
[/legend]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
qCcMULT.jpg
TYJl6R8.png
ujYYWeK.png

nc6vOFe.png
fTDshir.png
GIPbOhb.png

The massive feline would halt in it's tracks, his nostrils flaring to memorize the scent of the creature. Upon closer inspection those within a few meters would be able to make out a scar on each eye of the beast, sky blue Rinnegan staring out against the world. Sho had wished to perceive the world in the light of an animal and ultimately he found it quite dull; despite this being a summon. For traveling purposes this was quite the remarkable feat and allowed him to 'steer' the beast forward without any effort as his eyes would guide the creature and their conversations at times nearly nonexistent.

"Am I a merchant?"<i></i> he ponders aloud as the young woman upon his lap would adjust her rosy locks, pressing a strand behind her left ear. "Sho-nii isn't a merchant, he would be a horrible salesmen."<i></i> she responds instantly, a palm quickly pressing against the males lips as a means to silence him. All he could from that moment forward was nod until the hand would remove itself, though he could very well cause this to occur at any given moment; however it was more fun to allow his imagination to run vivid through the use of others - Keiko. "Kuma-kun is weary of you, did you notice his ears press against his skull?"<i></i> she inquires before gesturing downwards, her lips pressing against the right one, "Shhhh, it's okay Kuma-bear."<i></i> she begins to scratch at the ear.

"Not a bear."<i></i> he responds once more, Keiko swiftly would turn about to deliver a jab at his nose, "Just because I am blind doesn't mean I can't tell what we are riding upon!"<i></i> she mutters before crossing her arms, puffing her cheeks out. "We are just mere travelers searching for a purpose once more. It's quite lovely."<i></i>

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEknPFB-7PYurl]][u]"My thoughts are like stars that I cannot fathom into constellations."[/u][/url]"]

These all were memories underneath the moon - often wavering like the flicker of a flame, constantly passing in and out of existence in hopes that it too, will have a place in the reality that we all loathe. Topaz hues stare towards the Kazamatsuri in wonder, in caution before looking down towards the beast. All those that were with him bore the strange eyes, the eyes that gave her nothing more than curious jitters, chills to find out more about them. Wonders that could become insatiable and decadent. Could he have been a killer? Possibly. Could he have been a merchant? Maybe. None of that really mattered at this point in time though, except the first, of course. But even that, that was the farthest thing that could have been going through Sasa's mind. If anything, she had wishe to study him more. To know what it was that caused him to seperate from the others. That would cause him and others like Onamuji to suddenly become exasperated from this world. She had to know.

Nevertheless, when she hears the girl call the summon a bear, she can do nothing more than raise a single hand towards her lips to stifle a laughter. She was amused by the childish antics - lost within the innocence and the loftiness of the world altogether. If everyone could hve that feeling then perhaps the world wouldn't be the way it is now. A gentle sigh escapes her lips as she crosses her arms, her head beginning to tilt once again while she begins to speak.

"Aren't we all searching for a purpose? It seems as there are only a few people who question such a thing in life. I suppose it's what separates them from the norm."

The words uttered are nothing more than kindness. However, it's simply a way of changing this awkward, cautious scene into something more than it already is. "I am sure that you are still trying to find yourself as mere travelers, just as I am a worker of this village." She adds while cutting to the chase. "Do you have any documents with you? If not, then I suppose that I might have to take something from you in order to track you just in case something goes wrong." She adds while her eyes seem to flicker for the moment, reality bending to her whim. " Sorry if it seems impolite...But it's a procedure that I would rather not miss...After all, we do have people to protect, yes?~"​

[/legend]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
qCcMULT.jpg
TYJl6R8.png
ujYYWeK.png

nc6vOFe.png
fTDshir.png
GIPbOhb.png

To be quite honest, the Nara held absolutely zero interest in what the younger woman held towards him; regarding her overall opinion or inquires she wished to press. Upon being question for official documentation the male would reach within his cloak, unfortunately his digits would never once claw against any sort of parchment. After what seemed an eternity would unfold before the Nara, his facial expression would became far to lax and the twinkle of joy within his eyes would dissipate within one foul moment. "Keiko . . ."<i></i>

"Hmm?"<i></i> the youth would respond while pressing a delicate pinky against her bottom lip. The innocent act had never once rested well with him and to watch the young woman try at such a ploy was a bit unsettling. " . . . . "<i></i> a silent conversation would issue between the pair and frantically her hands would search within her garbs in hopes to retrieve their identification. "Please don't keep our company waiting."<i></i> he iterates gently, though his piercing tundra gaze would gesture towards an entirely different meaning.

After a few more moments of searching would end with negative results, the girl would shrug her shoulders. A single hand would bop onto her skull, her tongue jolting forward as her opposite hand would wave before her face, "Can't see, remember?"<i></i> she laughs far too loudly, childish with a sweet dove melting upon the tip of ones tongue; innocence.

In truth, both knew she could see through his eyes if she wished and if took control he could make her do such; though that was against his ways for the most part. "You hid it."<i></i> he sighs before leaning back to gaze at the skies above and the dainty puffs of condensation overshadowing them. "Oh?<i></i> a pause, "OH!"<i></i> a fist would slam into the palm of her hand, "Kuma-bear, open!"<i></i> she prods at the felines cheeks as a lengthy tongue would unravel to spew forth a very, very drenched piece of parchment. Only, Sho's.

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmsPZyhcOlYurl]][u]"I'll never be able to see the future, but I can definitely dream."[/u][/url]"]

Intution tells her to not let them in, despite the three of them being nothing short of amusing. Something tells her that these people are dangerous. That the world could change at the flip of a switch, at the flicker of a candle's fire if one where to do something wrong. But she couldn't just leave them out like this, could she? The sun-drop hues would have continued to gaze at their faces, with each blink, a single snap shot would have been acquired of those that were infront of her. Each one of them, stored within her memory forever. Kinda creepy, isn't it? That she would have these people within her head...Or maybe, she'll simply use it to recognize them just incase something does go wrong. Nevertheless, the woman would have slowly moved forward - her own hand extending..

"All of you are quite interesting, especially the tiger. It surprises me that you can give him things to hide. Not many animals will hold something like a passport within their mouths." She adds while the hand that extends pulls back once more - only to dig out a single glove and put it on to grab onto the parchment. From then on, it would have read 'Kirigakure', only to cause the woman to quirk an eyebrow. "I see...I am sorry for the past troubles, sir. It must've been difficult to finally have a home." She adds while bowing lightly, only to extend her gloved hand once again and hand him or the girl or the tiger the parchment.

"You are allowed to go through through. Is there anything you ask of me...And...Does she have a passport too? If not, it's fine."​

[/legend]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
qCcMULT.jpg
TYJl6R8.png
ujYYWeK.png

nc6vOFe.png
fTDshir.png
GIPbOhb.png

To mention the difficulties of finding a home was an absolute joke; instinctively the Nara would lean upwards to fixate his sky blue hues upon the emerald haired youth. "Kirigakure, is still my home."<i></i> he speaks in a low tone, "No matter how many layers of ice stain the surface of my abode it will still remain. No matter how much crimson has frozen and begun to flush through the color spectrum does not change it is still upon my home."<i></i> a pause as he comes to a complete stand, his garbs fluttering within the zephyrs that passed through Titan's Keep. Raven locks wavering, however his icy gaze never once doing so.

"Hardships are nothing but a mere trial awaiting to be conquered, the beasts upon our lands is absolutely insignificant."<i></i> he murmurs before passing over the broad shoulders of Kuma, coming to to a kneeling position and his hands coming to a rest upon the felines skull; in turn his chin following suite. In that moment their gazes would exchange, her image burning into his memory as well as the pair with him. If he could locate her, then they would have defended their land, but alas his travels made it to where he was unable - truly a sad turn of fate.

"I don't have a passport anymore!"<i></i> Keiko would squeak, her head now resting upon Sho's, "We can wait for Kuma-bear to give it back in a few more hours, I didn't know that his mouth was a mouth . . . I knew it was odd that it was so damp."<i></i> she smiles innocently before prodding at the cheeks of the Nara. "Do you understand why you guard these gates?"<i></i> he inquires before silencing himself, a dull expression bursting forth. "Because she is bored!"<i></i>

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmsPZyhcOlYurl]][u]"I'll never be able to see the future, but I can definitely dream."[/u][/url]"]

The woman finds herself beginning to laugh lightly. Many people have different concepts of home and she happens to be one of those and he makes it known very, very well that a home isn't a place at all. "I see that you care passionately for what is your home. However, I view things rather differently." She adds while beginning to bring a slow hand through her locks. "A home isnt a place, it is whom you are with." She adds while her sun-drop hues become rather cold and calculating. It wasn't meant to be a challenge, but she knows just as anyone else...That the place is nothing without people in it. Stone would hardly be a home if it weren't for the people within her family, those that are within her squad~

"I suppose that they may be quite insignificant, but you and many other ninja would have to do something against them in order to get them all off of your land. And unfortunately, many people fear of what those monsters could do...Because many of their loved ones have already died. The insignificant ones strike and prove their worth while many people find refuge in other places. Hopefully, this will turn. After all, I still see the light in the abyss. I'm sure that everyone does at some point in their lives." She murmurs while beginning to shake her head.

The thoughts that circulate her mind wouldn't have ever stopped if it wasn't for Keiko's voice. The woman could have only shook her head. "Ah..N-no thank you then. You can tell Kuma-bear to keep the thing, I do not need it since I already have his." She added while gesturing towards Sho, only to tilt her head. "Yes...Mostly because I'm bored. But it's because it is my duty. By guarding the gates, I'm protecting those that give me a home and in return, I give them safety. I am one who believes highly in the system of reciprocity, don't you?~"​

[/legend]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
qCcMULT.jpg
TYJl6R8.png
ujYYWeK.png

nc6vOFe.png
fTDshir.png
GIPbOhb.png

Animosities hidden within the abyss of Kirigakure were nothing he couldn’t conquer and at due time he would strive back towards the lands once his strength had been regained. The beasts would be slayed and laid bare upon a mountain for the creatures above to feast until their stomachs had taken their fill. This world had not seen true fright until a man’s scorn for his lover had been unleashed for a second time; the first seemed as if it was within another realm.

Furthermore, the Nara wouldn’t waste the oxidized cells within his blood stream to bother arguing the validity of what created an abode. "Fear is nothing that can’t be conquered.”<i></i> he states gently, coursing a hand through his raven locks, "Those who fear are nothing more than mere cowards, those who wish to not dirty their hands and wish the lands to return as if by a miracle.”<i></i> his vocals dropping two octaves and the baritone in his voice fledging. "Unfortunately, I will be the miracle once again – the beacon to follow . . . or the one that is aimed towards with envy. I care not.”<i></i> he mutters before extending a hand towards Keiko.

No words would be spoken between them, yet the conversation had occurred. Speak his puppet, sing for him and utter the words he desired to be audible. "Of course, Sho-nii!”<i></i> his digits would trail along her jawline delicately, before only allowing his thumb to tilt her chin upwards. She was so lovely when she agreed, when he made her agree.

After a few moments the trance would end, the colors within the world would shift and splatter upon the canvas, "I’m afraid I don’t understand mutual agreements between shinobi or kunoichi and the governing body.”<i></i> A pause, "We never have though!”<i></i> a faint giggle escaping between delicate digits pressed against her lower lip.

"Thank you for allowing us into the village, you have my word I’ll be on my best behavior.”<i></i> he adds before leaning back, giving the feline a prod upon his ribs. With that they would gingerly move forward, Sho leaning back to gaze upon the sky. His best bahvior was never up to standards these days.

[Village Entered]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back