Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[retirement] Shimete (cloud) -> Anii (cloud)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Old Character Name: Nigiri Shimete
Old Village: Cloud

Preferred New Username: Anii

New Character Name: Tsubaki Anii
New Village: Cloud
New BL/CA: Tsuchimikado
Reason that the new BL/CA matches your character: one of the original founders of the Tsubaki clan was a Tsuchimikado. At the beginning of adolescence a female child is tested to see if they inherited the Tsuchimikado blood. If they didn’t, they will have the child go through a force mutation using the DNA of another female in the clan in order to make her Tsuchimikado. Afterwards they will teach the girl how to use their powers. The men of the clan are made to be able to fight physical threats, while women of the clan are made to be able to fight spiritual threats.
New Character Class:
The Dark Child
HP: (45+lvl) x stamina
CP: (45+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +35 BLC
High: Melee Accuracy
Average:Range Accuracy, Evasion and Genjutsu Save
Low: Spell Accuracy, Genjutsu Difficulty

ANBU, Medical or Main Branch? Main Branch

Character Physical Description: She has pink hair, but wears a wig to make it black. She has violet eye when her Sanryoukyougan is active and green when it’s not. See tends to dress Goth; black cloth, black nail polish, whiter skin, the works. However being a female of Tsubaki clan she is sometimes forced to wear the tradition priestess outfit. She also is always carrying a stuffed animal of some kind and wear cat ears on her head.
Character Behavioral Description: She is clever and smart, but due to her friends she tends to get herself into mischief. However, just because the demons she seals can whisper sweet temptations into her ear, doesn’t mean they have power over them. Quite the contrary, she dominates them. She presses the fact the she is top dog by using her puppetry; forcing them into submission and making them call her master. It is because of this that she has some illusions of grandeur about herself.
Character History: Anii is very shy and quiet; it is for this reason she has no friends. Growing up she would spend days in her room in the company of her stuffed animals. Her room was adorned with them, floor walls ceiling, not a spot was bare. It was like a padded room. She loved them dearly; they would listen to her problems and would not criticize her. They also did not give her advice either which was a problem. When she was not playing alone with her toys, she had her nose in books. She was an avid reader of both fiction and non-fiction. She especially enjoys stories of priestesses and demons. One night snuck out of her bed chamber into the clan’s grand archives; this building housed many stories of her clan. At the very end of the building was a vault that only the high priestess had the key to.

Anii picks the lock. A year ago, she caught her father's maid pilfering some jewelry, and in exchange for her silence, forced the young woman to teach her how to. Each lock had a geography of its own. The lock to the kitchen larder: six free tumblers, a frozen seventh, and a counter bolt. She had broken into that just for fun. But this, this was the hardest lock she ever opened. Over and over, she massaged the tumblers, gently pushing aside the forked clamp that snatched at her pins, drumming the counterweights. It nearly took her a half an hour to break through.

Inside were scroll made of paper that looked ancient. She believes they were called a Sutras and she takes one. The scroll she took was full of incantations. She found a spell that will help her with her advice problem. It was a spell to seal weak demons into inanimate object. Without hesitation she begins sealing a small demon into each and every one of her stuffed friends. Now instead of having no friends she had many. Nobody knows her secret or cares to believe it. As the sealer only she can hear their voices and when they move people believe she is doing it. Many of times her stuff friends will sneaks into other rooms of the house to see what’s going on, which usually gets Anii in trouble with her siblings.

Death thread: Would like to Convert Shimete into Inpc Immediately
Profile thread: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=4707
Training thread: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=5437
FAQ thread: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=445&t=6403

Current Usergroups: Visitor access to Mist, I have a Inpc in Mist

Previous Character's Stats:
Stats:
Agility: 75/175
Stamina: 163/175
Ninjutsu: 143/175
Taijutsu: 100/175
Genjutsu: 37/175
Chakra Control: 165/175
Stat Total: 683

Rebirthed Stats:
Stats:
Stamina: 160/175
Ninjutsu: 146/175
Taijutsu: 100/175
Stat Total: 683

Current Mastered Jutsu:
Mimic
Transformation
Block
Chakra Stings
Janken
Basic Safeguard

Mastered Jutsu Swaps: I’ll keep them

Name of any Contract you currently own: none

Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: none

Name of Kinjutsu you own: none

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sorry for the delay.

Name: Approved.
Class: Approved.
Stats: Approved.
BL: Approved.
Jutsu: Approved.
History: To be honest, I think the whole putting demons in stuffed animals thing needs to be a CRPJ, which you'll have to apply for after the character is accepted. You also make no mention of her becoming a shinobi, or her rank, or anything of that nature which I think is pretty important. Also might be nice to know a bit about her clan. Can't approve it like this, sorry. Please post after this with a revised history, do not edit your above post. Thanks.
iNPC: You have 2 iNPC and will need to replace one to make Shimete an iNPC. Washihari Hebi is currently eligible for replacement, while the other is not due to the rule that requires 3 months after approval for an iNPC to be changed.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Approved
Class; Approved
Stats: Approved
BL: Approved
History: Same thing, most likely this would require a dark sage abilities to perform.
iNPC: Same as Ayumu

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Rank: Whoa there Shin, lets not have me speed through the ranks now. I'm C-rank ooc. So I'm Genin I believe or am I student.
Inpc: I recently bought A card for an extra Inpc for this reason. Does that not carry over?
History: ~looks at Shin like he has two heads~ I was thinking of having her get Dark Sage when she meets the requirement but what does that have to do with this? I already have the ability of sealing evil beings.
Kaneton Tag: Iron Coffin - Metal Binding Ninjutsu
During their travels, the Tsuchimikado had to find a way to ensnare spirits and evil beings, thus the creation of the Iron Coffin.

I admit I'm not using metal, but "You do not have to apply for a CRPJ for re-flavoring an already existing jutsu."

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
iNPC: I will have to get back to you on that.
History: Your right I did not know they had that ability >.<. I was suggesting DA because they are skilled in sealing spirits into bodies.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Clan History: The Tsubaki clan is known as a clan of samurai; however they are not all samurai. Only the men are allowed to wield the sword. The women of the clan are all priestesses. This goes back to the founders of the Tsubaki clan. A Najirou marries a noble Tsuchimikado and thus becomes a noble himself. The Tsubaki priestess worship many gods, but there primary god is Natako. Natako was the god of war and battle. They believe one should fight with every fiber of their being. Even in death the priestesses swore to serve their god. The priestesses would forge weapons of iron placing the spirits of the dead into them so that they may continue to serve their god in glorious battle. Before the marriage of Najiro and Tsuchimikado the priestesses were a weapon to behold; able to fight both physical and spiritual threats. However, centuries later the roles split between male and female heirs. The samurai of the Tsubaki clan focus solely on fight the physical while the priestess focuses on the spiritual.

(Instead of Dark Sage I think I might have Anii go down Jashinism so that she may rekindle the traditions of the priestess long since forgotten.)

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
iNPC: Didn't know you purchased a third iNPC slot... sadly I am not psychic, as useful as that would be. Regardless, I see no reason the iNPC slot would not carry over, so there's no problem there.

History:
Clan History is good, though I'd still like some knowledge about how she wound up in the Academy and as a Genin (I think this is the appropriate rank seeing as you're retiring an AiT here).

Unfortunately, I feel that using that jutsu to create possessed stuffed animals that are able to move and do Anii's bidding is too much of a stretch. First of all, I would think metal would need to be involved considering that's one of the major themes of the bloodline. Second of all, this jutsu contains and restricts the demon... which I don't believe is the same as having them possess a stuffed animal and do Anii's bidding. To create a CRPJ for this purpose sounds more plausible, though it would need to go through approval first of course.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Inpc: Aren’t you the one that made my FAQ. Shouldn’t the training mod that approved it inform so you can update my FAQ. I have bought two things from the advance shop and I would like to keep them
~ http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=79522#p79522
~ http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=60064#p60064

Re-flavoring situation: No, it's not like that. I did that the last time I made this character and it didn’t feel right. Not to mention that was a much gentler version of this character. With this one the demons cannot move their prison. Annii forces them to watch as she puppeteers their new bodies to her will. The only things the demons are capable of doing is watch, listen and talk.

As for the metal part; is ninja wire made out of metal? It is thin and flexible enough to be made into fabric, which she or someone will use to make her stuffed animals.

Shinobi years: Her life as a student was before she learned how to seal demons. Back then she was shy and quiet with her nose in the books. In class she would sit in a corner away from everybody else. Most of her classes were lectures where she did not have to speak or do anything. Even when she was called she barely spoke. The other students made fun of her for it. Most of the teachers were concerned that she would not make it through the academy. However they were unaware of her training outside of class. She was very gifted in puppetry, but rarely showed it in front of others. Her parents received letters from her teacher and took away her precious stuff animals until she got her act together. That was the kick she needed for it was then she decided she had enough of this bullying and was going to beat the pant off of them in the exam.
(not my best work, but I hope it will do.)

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I'd like to say yes to the re-flavoring, but it still feels like too much of a stretch for me to feel comfortable approving. I think to be safe, it's best you just make a CRPJ for this after the character is approved.

The information about shinobi years is fine.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
I'm looking again your right it doesn't work. When I looked at doing this jutsu on a person it fell apart. Can I apply for that CRPJ here? The jutsu is kind of important to my character.

Name of Jutsu: Living Doll
CRPJ's Effect: Seals a demon soul into a doll or stuffed animal
Example RP of how it will be used: Many demons wave been sealed in coffins of iron. The Tsubaki have many that they keep to prevent them from wreaking havoc. Anii sneaks down to the location in which they are kept and recites the spell. The spell allows her to rip out their soul and place it into her favorite teddy bear.
Reason why it cannot be used in battle: The spell is a long incantations and an ancient language. In order to work in must be spoken in full without interruption. In short it takes to much concentration.
Limitations: Living dolls cannot move on their own.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
If need be I'll simply make them weapons and phantom blade them.

And now for a stats update due to limbo training
Old Character Stats:
Stamina: 163/175
Ninjutsu: 143/175
Taijutsu: 150/175
Stat Total: 733

Rebirthed Stats:
Stamina: 160/175
Ninjutsu: 146/175
Taijutsu: 150/175
Stat Total: 733

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
New Stats: Approved

Additionally, the CRPJ was approved so that resolves the last of any issues with the background, I believe. The rest has already been approved, so with that, you're fully approved. Obviously normally you'd have to finish up any RPs but since Shimete is an iNPC now, I suppose that's not necessary. Remember to go Name Change Request and Banner Request(Genin) to get your proper name/banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back