Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Returning a Letter [Private]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a few hours after his visit with Saito and Daisuke, a visit that Shin would remember for a long time. He knew that he was not going to get another chance like it with all that was happening. There was more that Shin had to put in order before he left this office. He stood by at his desk as he pulled out the letter from Zenichi that was given to him not long ago. He perused the contents once more making sure he understood what Zenichi was saying.

Without the counsel of the sennin it was very difficult for Shin to make any decision. At least, Shin had very little to respond to. He reach for his ink pen as he began to write his response.

"Zenichi-san, I have received your letter and I please to hear that you are well. The village appreciate the information that you have provided for us and we would like for you to continue surveying the area. It would be helpful to know what is the government structure of the nation. After reading your letter, it does appear that the country 's government is similar to an oligarchy held by the doctrine of one theology. Could you expand upon the theology? In addition, I need to inform you that the village has been going through a falling out and I am concern about its well being. Therefore, I would recommend you not coming to the village any time soon until the village's foreign affairs have been settled. I may not be the raikage of Kumogakure and it would be unfortunate for you if you had no advocate when you return. I have attached a modest sum of funds for your services and I hope we can continue this relationship as long as it can last."

He looked at the clay bird still resting at the corner of his desk. Zenichi instructed him to use the same clay bird to reply back-- incredible peice of air yet still functional. In retrospect, Shin had remembered the times when he would seek new ways to use chakra but as the raikage his times had been taken by other matters. Shin did miss what he had lost all those years ago. Shin began to tear the clay in half as he inserted the letter as well as a roll of bills equaling a ¥500 yen for Zenichi. After he formed the clay into a bird as he before the lifeless clay began to animate and like a bird rising from its nest it began to flutter across the room trying to get free. Shin walked over toward the only window as he allow the bird go free. He wondered how long it would get to Zenichi.

[Leaving Topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back