Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Returning Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character name Sasuchi Akagi

Old Character Village Mist

Old Profile Topic Title Not sure anymore

Old Training Topic Title Not sure anymore

Old Dojo Topic Title Same as above

Any Relevant information that can aid us in finding your information My character had a friend of mine who played as my Akagi's sister named "Sasuchi Haruka"

New Character Name Amatsu Shin

New Village
Mercenary

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I would like to request instead of choosing Mercenary as the Village selection to see if I could join Stone Village instead. I feel it may be simpler in some ways and also as for me just starting back after a few years a Village setting would be best for me. Thanks for taking the time out to help me get set backup with the game.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Sasuchi Akagi
Hight: 5'3''
Weight: 122lb
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Green
Job: E

Appearance:
Akagi is a young boy at the age of thirteen, with a stature of five feet three inches tall, weighing in at one hundred and twenty three pounds making him athletic and Slender. He has been known the be confused for a girl at times do to his long hair and attractive face, his hair is that of a fine silky black that flows down to his mid back pulled back in a poly-tail . His eyes are that of a fine emerald green and his appearance is that of a soft and gently being, but they say every rose has its thorns.

Personality:
Akagi is of a carefree and easy going nature. His trust is hard to gain and he tends to be very protective of his little sister Haruka. He has been known to get very serious when things involve the ones he loves. Akagi becomes much scarier as his eyes turn to a cold piercing look. For the most part, as long as you do not make trouble for him he will not for you.

Background:
Born and raised in Kirigakure, Akagi is the first born son of Miyu and Ekari and older brother to his sister Haruka. As Akagi grew up he was told many stories by his father and mother of their lives as shinobi. Akagi looked up to his father as his hero and dreamed, since the first few stories of his father, of becoming an ANBU ninja one day like him. Akagi’s mother had a nurturing soul and, as his father would say, “one hell of a good patcher-upper, seeing as she was a med ninja”.

Growing up, he was always shadowed by his kid sister Haruka which really bugged him at first, and still can. As time passed he came to realize his kid sister was the one person he felt wouldn’t stab him in the back or turn away from him as a friend; but being the older brother he is he would never admit to fondly remembering the fake ninja battles the two would have. Haruka would bludgeon him with rocks while he was out with people and he would have to chase her off with sticks. Many times their mother would have to patch them up from the bruises, welts and other injuries they would inflict on each other.

By the time Akagi was thirteen, he was finally able to convince his parents to allow him to follow his dream of becoming a shinobi. The dilemma was that by giving their blessing to Akagi, they also had to give their blessing to Haruka to attend the academy. Akagi agreed to watch out for his sister and keep her safe no matter what and no matter the price, which has caused much worry and tears from their mother seeing as when Akagi gets protective of his loved ones he’s sometimes not the most rational as of yet being so young. Now he looks forward to his journey to becoming, he hopes, a great shinobi like his parents.

Equipment
Item Slot 1:Bokken

Ninjutsu
Ice
Breath of Ice: Rank 2

Water
Splash: Rank 1

Lightning
9volt: Rank 1

Non Elemental
Transformation: Rank 1
Chakra Concentration: Rank 1

Taijutsu
Strength Slash: rank 1

Rookie Class
HP: (38+lvl) x Stamina =984
CP: (38+lvl) x Chakra Control =943
Class Bonus: None
High: None
Average: All
Low: None

Stats

Agility:30
Stamina:24
Ninjitsu:30
TaiJutsu:49
Genjutsu:8
Chakra Control:23

Power Level: 164

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Amatsu Shin
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5'0
Weight: 115lb
Job: E

Character's Physical Description:
Shin is a small child with a fragile look to him almost like a porcelain doll would appear. His hair is of the color black flowing down to his mid back and simply pulled back into a simple ponytail style. His face and skin are that of a oddly beautiful pale white. His eyes are of a bright green color with a seemingly innocent face that many find very cute. His dress is that of a simple black Kimono with a scarf around his neck.

Character's Mental Description:
Shin can tend to be very quiet and sometimes he feels like the outcast of the children his age since he doesn't feel comfortable allot of times to try and join into the other kids groups. Because of this shy demeanor he has become somewhat of a wallflower and seems to feel most comfortable by himself then in groups of people.

History:
Shin has grown up around mostly females as his family has been his three older sisters. Shin has almost no memories of his father of mother and knows almost nothing of why they are not around or why they don't ever try and see him and his sisters after they have being gone since Shin was the young age of three. This being the case though his sister looked after their little brother and became to him what a mother should be he assumed. Seeing as his birth parents abandoned Shin and his sisters he always even deep inside felt alone inside and always in secret has wondered if he was the reason they left because they were for some reason ashamed of him. His meekness and shy personality that had kept him from making any friends or having any real self esteem was becoming very worrisome to his sisters who have always protected him and so they felt it best for his to enroll into the Academy this year so he could hopefully make a friend and learn some self esteem.

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Sasuchi Akagi
Old Village/Missing: Mist
OCR Type: Inactivity
Last Known Where-abouts: Mist Village
Old IC Rank: Student

New Character Name: Amatsu Shin
Preferred Username: Amatsu Shin
New Village: Stone
New BL/CA: NA atm but Haku when I am able
Custom Class: NA
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Class Name[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (mod1+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (mod2+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Class bonus features
[i]High:[/i] High Stat(s)
[i]Average:[/i] Average Stats
[i]Low:[/i] Low Stat(s)
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin:
IC Rank: Student

Character Age: 12
Shin is a small child with a fragile look to him almost like a porcelain doll would appear. His hair is of the color black flowing down to his mid back and simply pulled back into a simple ponytail style. His face and skin are that of a oddly beautiful pale white. His eyes are of a bright green color with a seemingly innocent face that many find very cute. His dress is that of a simple black Kimono with a scarf around his neck. He appears frail do the fact of his figure and porcelain doll appearance. He rarely smiles like a child of his age should be instead he seems to show an almost emotionally devoid expression at most times. He normally has some sort of small bladed weapon on him to give him something to focus on and hold. The sword he usually always carries around with him is a bit too big for his small stature at the moment.

Character's Mental Description Shin can tend to be very quiet and sometimes he feels like the outcast of the children his age since he doesn't feel comfortable allot of times to try and join into the other kids groups. Because of this shy demeanor he has become somewhat of a wallflower and seems to feel most comfortable by himself then in groups of people. He at times feels picked on by other children because even at the points he wanted to join and play they would always say harsh things about not wanting to have anything to do with "The Frail Doll Boy". He sufferers greatly from fear of being left and being hated but is also too scared to try and make things better on his own side. He falls easily silent and into a slump and depressed state when someone says something mean at him. He has shut down most of his life out of fear and the teasing and even the doubts he carries about himself[/spoiler]

Multiple Personality Application: NA
Character History:
Shin has grown up around mostly females as his family has been his three older sisters. Shin has almost no memories of his father of mother and knows almost nothing of why they are not around or why they don't ever try and see him and his sisters after they have being gone since Shin was the young age of three. This being the case though his sister looked after their little brother and became to him what a mother should be he assumed. Seeing as his birth parents abandoned Shin and his sisters he always even deep inside felt alone inside and always in secret has wondered if he was the reason they left because they were for some reason ashamed of him. Shin was never able to make friends and if he made one they always left and they then would bully Shin just like most of the children. He has spent most of his time alone in his head and daydreaming of something more for him then this pain he feels. He spends many days and nights just watching the sky and stars at night from any place that he can get a clear view. Growing up he has come to have the only things he trust of he feels accept him have been some of the small animals around the area. He is very fond of playing with the small foxes that can be found around. Eventually it seems one of the little foxes followed him home and as much as he felt he should go back to the other fox kits the tiny fox just stuck to Shin as his first honest true friend in his whole life. They have become inseparable these days. Even with the small fox now being in his life and helping him grow more as a boy his sisters still felt, his meekness and shy personality that had kept him from making any friends or having any real self esteem was becoming very worrisome to his sisters who have always protected him and so they felt it best for his to enroll into the Academy this year so he could hopefully make a friend and learn some self esteem.

Clan Request:

Death/Retirement Thread:
Old Profile: NA
Old Training: NA
Old Dojo: NA
Old FAQ: NA

Special Usergroups:

Old Stats and New Stats:
Agility:30
Stamina:24
Ninjitsu:30
TaiJutsu:49
Genjutsu:8
Chakra Control:23
Old OOC Rank: E
Stat Cut:

New Stats:
Rookie Class
HP: (38+lvl) x Stamina =858
CP: (38+lvl) x Chakra Control = 1170
Class Feature: None
High: None
Average: All
Low: None

Agility:22
Stamina:22
Ninjitsu:40
TaiJutsu:30
Genjutsu:20
Chakra Control:30

New OOC Rank: E
Selling all the old stuff my char had moves and all that.

Ninjutsu
Ice
Breath of Ice: Rank 2

Water
Splash: Rank 1

Lightning
9volt: Rank 1

Non Elemental
Transformation: Rank 1
Chakra Concentration: Rank 1

Taijutsu
Strength Slash: rank 1

Name of any Contract you currently own:NA
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the Contract. You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character. Contracts do not carry over to new characters.
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:NA
- If Retiring character, list link to obtaining the cursed seal (from village request). You will regain this contract upon rebirth back into this character. Curse Seals do not carry over to new characters.
Name of Kinjutsu you own:NA
- If retiring character, list link to obtaining the kinjutsu (from your village request). You will regain this kinjutsu upon rebirth back into this character. Kinjutsus do not carry over to new character. Also, you may choose any kinjutsu fr your new character, but you will need to apply for it with your new character.

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? NA
Upon death, roleplayers in ANY of your other incomplete thread(s) are to vote whether they can deal with your non-existence from the beginning of these thread(s). Whether you joined these thread(s) before or after you entered the battle that got you killed, you are still considered a part of these thread(s).
- If players vote yes, you get to move on to your next life.
- If players vote no, you must stay in those threads as if you were still alive.

Not sure if I did this just right yet so let me know what I need to change and such. Thank you for taking the time to help me rejoin the site.

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Please notice that the jutsu have changed with time, all those stuff are old and you'll need to replace them with new jutsus.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
You also gain 525 PL for coming back from the previous site, as well as 7,500 Yen ^^

I believe you may write up your application for Haku now if you wished. ^^ Go do that and PM me when you're done. (If you want) If not just PM me that you want to get finished and we'll be done.

But in your next post you will need to post

New PL: 689

Post your new stats...

Also to meet the requirements to access all your Stats you will need to fulfill the requirements here. If you have any questions PM me or any council member. ^^

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ok here are the new Stats

Agility:93
Stamina:93
Ninjitsu:155
TaiJutsu:138
Genjutsu:70
Chakra Control:140
Power Level: 689

I Have

Name: Amatsu Shin

Shin is a small child with a fragile look to him almost like a porcelain doll would appear. His hair is of the color black flowing down to his mid back and simply pulled back into a simple ponytail style. His face and skin are that of a oddly beautiful pale white. His eyes are of a bright green color with a seemingly innocent face that many find very cute. His dress is that of a simple black Kimono with a scarf around his neck. He appears frail do the fact of his figure and porcelain doll appearance. He rarely smiles like a child of his age should be instead he seems to show an almost emotionally devoid expression at most times. He normally has some sort of small bladed weapon on him to give him something to focus on and hold. The sword he usually always carries around with him is a bit too big for his small stature at the moment.

Character's Mental Description:
Shin can tend to be very quiet and sometimes he feels like the outcast of the children his age since he doesn't feel comfortable allot of times to try and join into the other kids groups. Because of this shy demeanor he has become somewhat of a wallflower and seems to feel most comfortable by himself then in groups of people. He at times feels picked on by other children because even at the points he wanted to join and play they would always say harsh things about not wanting to have anything to do with "The Frail Doll Boy". He sufferers greatly from fear of being left and being hated but is also too scared to try and make things better on his own side. He falls easily silent and into a slump and depressed state when someone says something mean at him. He has shut down most of his life out of fear and the teasing and even the doubts he carries about himself.

History:
Shin has grown up around mostly females as his family has been his three older sisters. Shin has almost no memories of his father of mother and knows almost nothing of why they are not around or why they don't ever try and see him and his sisters after they have being gone since Shin was the young age of three. This being the case though his sister looked after their little brother and became to him what a mother should be he assumed. Seeing as his birth parents abandoned Shin and his sisters he always even deep inside felt alone inside and always in secret has wondered if he was the reason they left because they were for some reason ashamed of him. Shin was never able to make friends and if he made one they always left and they then would bully Shin just like most of the children. He has spent most of his time alone in his head and daydreaming of something more for him then this pain he feels. He spends many days and nights just watching the sky and stars at night from any place that he can get a clear view. Growing up he has come to have the only things he trust of he feels accept him have been some of the small animals around the area. He is very fond of playing with the small foxes that can be found around. Eventually it seems one of the little foxes followed him home and as much as he felt he should go back to the other fox kits the tiny fox just stuck to Shin as his first honest true friend in his whole life. They have become inseparable these days. Even with the small fox now being in his life and helping him grow more as a boy his sisters still felt, his meekness and shy personality that had kept him from making any friends or having any real self esteem was becoming very worrisome to his sisters who have always protected him and so they felt it best for his to enroll into the Academy this year so he could hopefully make a friend and learn some self esteem.

I will be doing to growing a bit after the Academy years up to where he will be in present day. This is from the start of Amatsu Shin's Story.

Thanks

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
All is good aside from that one jutsu that you'll need to specify what it is (the jutsu you have at rank 2, make sure to state which jutsu you want to change it to)

Additionally if you want you can apply now for Haku (or do it after your character is accepted, whichever you choose will be acceptable)

Aside from the jutsu and BL thing, first approval given. (the approval will be finalized the moment Shin applies for a jutsu swap)

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ah ok ya I will send you the Haku thing too I sent it to Souji already. On the Jutsu thing I will have to check that out because I'm still a bit confused at times with all that but thank you for being patient with me through all of this.

I will PM you the BL App in a second.

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ok here is the Haku BL application for Amatsu Shin.
As Amatsu Shin made his way through the Academy he found friends did not come easy nor did respect. Often alone he spent his days training in Ninjutsu and Taijutsu so as to focus on something other than the fact the emptiness in his heart was growing from the lack of being accepted by his peers. Shin was often found near where water could be found accompanied by the only one he felt acceptance from, his small fox he calls Kyibi. One night Shin was out walking around and caught the glimpse of a ghostly pale Figure moving out of the corner of his sight. He being how he was did not want to follow it and abruptly turned and started to walk at a fast pace the other way from this vision. As Shin started to get even more spooked by the eeriness of the vision of whatever that he saw. He kept playing what he had seen over and over in his mind as much as he tried not to allow it to happen. As he picked up speed and started to run out of what was now fear for he felt a presence around him something cold unnaturally cold. The young fox Kyibi jumped down off Shins shoulder and out of sight, but no matter how scared Shin may be he is not the type of person to abandon someone he loves just to run away. He came to an abrupt halt and started calling out to Kyibi "..Kyibi....Kyibi..Kyibi....k..y...ibi..." he could not hear any sound from the little fox. Fear and panic started to take over Shin the thought of the one thing that has loved him and has not judged him may be hurt was pushing him past what he could contain.

Shin had completely gone numb like a chill had frozen his fear and allowed him to search for the fox. As he walked through the area he finally heard something "Yi..PPP." He would know that sound anywhere it was Kyibi but something seemed wrong with that sound, almost like a gasp of fear and pain. Shin ran through the woods to the edge where a small lake was, there he found what he could imagine as a wisp of something , the glow of white that was there and not at the same moment. Under where that thing was hovering laid a whimpering little fox that he had been looking for Kyibi was hurt and was bleeding the fear of losing his friend in front of him was too much for his frail self to take in. At that moment the of fear was too much on his mind and heart...he shattered in this moment the ground started beginning to freeze over, the blood from the wound on the fox slowly stopped as the cold of his hands and desire to not let his friend go clotted the bleeding for the time . With his emotional self and mind spent he collapsed there with Kyibi in his arms.

He was found later in the morning clutching Kyibi in his arms as the ground had a section of ice around where he was laying. It took a while for Shin to mentally recover from the near loss of his friend but after a few weeks Kyibi had become healthy enough to enjoy the time my Shin again.

Thanks

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Since refund was never given, you've been refunded for 2700 yen on your previous inventory. in addition to the returning player bundle, you'll have 10k yen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back