Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Returning the Goddess [Private]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The air was thick with humidity and the sound of cicadas chirping loudly. Their songs overtook the sound of the wind brushing against the tall grass and trees in the country-side. The summer's sweltering heat made it difficult for Kaori to travel outside of the creature-comforts of the city. It didn't matter what Kaori wanted, though. She had a duty and she had to perform it. Not only was there a rumor of the dragon statue in the sticks of Tea Country, but something about Yomi's disappearance was tied to the same statue. These damn statues were a blight on, not only herself, but on the world-at-large. These abominable statues that influence others for their own amusement and to have that feeling of subjugating inferior creatures like humans. Kaori knew the feeling of being subjugated by these monstrosities living within the stone and based her life's duty to removing each and every one of them from existence. While Kaori took their existence personal, never did they make Kaori feel anger and rage like this one did.

This one took someone she admired and cherished, thus causing anger and rage to spill-over. She did her best to keep her cool when she was at the diner and the inn, but now that that business is done, she had to focus on the task at hand; getting Yomi back. This wasn't a stereotypical 'damsel-in-distress' non-sense that kept popping up in stories said to put children to sleep; implanting seeds of heroism into their minds so they could grow up to be good people. This was actually happening.
There will be no songs to sing of uncanny heroism.
There will be no stories to tell children about.
There will be no legends that defy the passage of time.

Kaori is here to bring back someone she loved from an irredeemable evil. Kaori made her way to the village where the Dragon Statue was only to see a group of people worshiping the accursed object; keeping Yomi imprisoned. Stepping forward, Kaori wiped the sweat from her brow and took a firm stance. "Hey! Why are you all worshiping a statue? Are you all just stupid?!" Kaori said before the people stopped groveling to the statue and turned to look back towards Kaori. Anger and raged filled the hearts of those that were pious to the spirit within the inanimate object. "That ugly ass statue also has someone important to me in there, so I'm going to break it apart and take her back! Understand? I don't suggest getting in my way!" Kaori said. She had a look of confidence across her face; but as much confidence was shown -- an equal part of determination could be seen.

"Hey, Yomi! If you can hear me in there, I'm coming to get you!" she said before taking a step forward and ran towards the statue.

[OOC: Yup, this is going to be some plot-based RP. If you have no business here, please PM me or Yomi if you want to enter]

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[ooc: Forgive me I am rusty]
Youta the Gentle was a misnomer.

She couldn’t blink or avert her gaze away from this wicked display. The smell of singed flesh filled her nostrils, causing her to gag. The smell wasn’t foreign to her, on the contrary, it was very familiar even though it seemed like a former life. Blood pooled underneath the burned body as it tried to get away from the lashing, being hit with the same weapon in which Yomi kept as a keep sake. Yomi screamed for them to stop, but her voice carried no words. Only in her head could she hear her own pleas for the life of her baby.

The torturer was the vilest bit in this whole display. It would have been too unrealistic for it to be anyone she had loved to be at the helm of this nefarious vision. It would have been less dramatic if it were someone she didn’t know. It would have been too predictable if it would have been her father. No, Youta the Gentle dug deep for this nugget to push Yomi where he wanted her. To prove his point about her not being untouchable, Youta went there. Right to the place where it would not only be believable but to a place that she had actively tried to avoid.

Michiko, strung up by her little ankles as she cried out for someone to save her. Every scream broke Yomi’s heart more and more and she could do nothing but watch, and wonder where her husband was. When Michiko became still, and her tiny voice silenced, Yomi would vomit and the whole display would replay itself.

Yomi would try to escape from this personal hell. Distract herself, by only looking at the floor or think of a happy thought. No matter where she looked she saw it and only her thoughts were filled with more nightmare fuel. If she could think about anything else, she would probably be wondering if she did something that she hadn’t atoned for yet, and this, was her punishment. Her conclusion would be, yes, probably.

Suddenly the vision changed. The torture stopped mid lashing and looked up at her. He dropped his weapon and folded his hands in front of him. Yomi looked from him and then to Michiko who was still. Yomi screamed again for Michiko but again her voice didn’t carry, and the baby didn’t stir.
------------------------
The woman plopped out of the statue and hit the ground with a loud thud. She gasped and hacked and choked as she looked around herself in bewilderment. Her vision was spotty as she shook her head to try and regain her composure. The woman stood up and instinctively erected a barrier around herself breathing rapidly.

[MFT]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaori blinked as Yomi's body was thrust out of the statue. That was exceptionally too easy! Normally she would have to sing and perform a long ritual, but she had no complaints about just calling out to Yomi and she came out. The massive crowd around the statue started to huddle around Yomi's body only for Yomi to stand up and throw up a barrier, deflecting all of the zealots. Kaori saw this and was taken aback. A big smile came across Kaori's lips as she waved to Yomi. She made her way towards the barrier only to stop several feet away from it.

Kaori's appearance changed, yet again. She no longer had the horns that made her appearance stand out, her features seemed a bit softer than they were, and her breasts were even bigger. Whether this change was caused by some kind of magic or the magic of growing up would probably be a mystery to Yomi, but just about everything else about Kaori seemed the same. She was 19 years old now, having spent about three years globe-trotting to find these vicious dragon statues that Yomi was held captive in.

"You look good, Yomi," Kaori said with a warm smile from the other side of the barrier. "So, what were you doing in that statue? I mean, how did you get inside? Did one of those demons enchant you and drag you in? You should know that it's my job to exorcise those demons, right?" she asked, hoping that what had happened to her wasn't of her own volition and that she was, like all of these others, tricked by the awful spirits within the statue. More of the people tried to run in towards the barrier created by Yomi only to be reflected off of the barrier. After a few tries, they gave up and just stood around the statue and Yomi, like sharks circling prey.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren thought he heard some trouble. Though he was completely caught off guard from what he saw. He was looking at the ring that he had just bought, imagining the look on Hana's face when he will propose to her when he heard that there was some kind of trouble out in this area.

He pocketed the ring, and lept into action, only to be mostly, utterly confused. There was that woman. From before. That Maru was harassing. And then... The blood flow was faint, and almost unrecognizable. But he knew the features... It was Yomi. And there were people surrounding her. She didn't look too good, and it was evident that they wanted to cause harm to her.

In mere seconds, two things poofed into existence. A giant behemoth made of bones. And a crystalline dragon. Ziren was in between the two creations. Weilding a scythe made of blood, the handle being six feet, and the blade itself, six feet.

"Step away from her or I swear! I will kill every last one of you! They don't call the Chigokai clan sinister for nothing!" By this time, Ziren looked down at the people who wanted to hurt Yomi. This one time, he didn't care if he finally gave into the blood lust that his clan was so infamous for having. What put him over the edge was that they hurt Yomi. The very woman that he looks up to as a mother to him.

He didn't pay much attention to the woman that he has met before, seeming as she seemed good. And considering herself as a sister to Yomi, Ziren believes in the girl.

(Ooc: topic entered with permission of both Kaori and Yomi)

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her head swam with the thoughts of the sinister vision she was forced to endure as the people began to crowd her space. She inched back, not immediately recognizing the male voice that rang out, threatening to slaughter them all on her behalf. A few onlookers did not need to be told twice as they hastily moved along. A bloody spread indeed. What was it that Rei said about not having a bloody reign if she didn’t want to? It was all too hazy. The other voice, chipper and pure, was like a bright light in the darkness or a hope even when there was nothing to be hopeful for. That voice, she would never forget and yet thought she would never hear again.

Kaori.

Yomi raked her hair behind her ear a shook her head, trying to regain her composure. The barrier did not fall, as she looked at the beautiful girl who called out to her. Was this another foul vision? Something to trick her into believing that she was free of Youta’s cruelty? Yomi didn’t know.

The med-nin scanned the area trying to get a sense of where she was. It certainly looked like Tea Country and it certainly looked like where the area she had shacked up with her brood. This could be real. A familiar persistent pounding could be heard in the distance, closing in on them. A growl followed by a deafening bark could be heard, causing the people who remained, unperturbed by Ziren's threat, to scatter like rats. A white fluffy ball of death was barreling towards them at impossible speeds. He stopped just short of trampling onto Kaori, the only other person to ever be allowed to ride him. He gently nudged her with his nose affectionately until she gave him some attention.

Yomi eyed the interaction warily, before bringing her attention to the man of blood. She hadn’t seen Ziren in a long time. Would Youta pull such a person from her mind in order to torment her? The Goddess couldn’t put It past him, but, for now she would allow herself to believe that he did not. Still, the woman would feel better if her Battle Wolf, who probably picked up Kaori’s scent, was at her side.

“Besito to me.” Yomi commanded as she lowered her barrier. He whined, as he would, leaving Kaori’s side to sit behind Yomi, on guard. He towered over her, large enough to step over Konoha’s gates with no problem at all.

“Ziren, it’s been a long time. Thank you for trying to clear the masses. I assure you they were not of any harm to me.” She gave a small smile before turning to Kaori, only slightly believing what she told him.

“I didn’t think I would see you again Kaori. I’m certain you have questions; I know I do, but, first things first…” Yomi, held out her arms, to embrace the girl, if she would allow it. Desperately, she wanted this to be real. If Kaori came to her, she could be reasonably certain that this was real.

[ooc: Topic Entered – NPC Besito]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A familiar voice rang out with demands to move away from 'her'. Kaori would only assume the man was speaking about Yomi. Something clicked in her head for a moment, truly hoping this boy dubbed 'Bloodstain' wasn't speaking about her. Her thoughts were quelled as the people who worshiped Yomi parted ways, making way for Ziren and his creation. Comfort washed over Kaori, thankful that it wasn't her that he was speaking to. A smile crept across Kaori's face as Yomi started to regain her senses.

It was then that a loud rumbling could be heard, forcing Kaori to turn around and look at what it was. Stunned, she noticed a giant dog-like creature charging her. She wasn't able to put two-and-two together until the creature stopped short of her and nudged her. It took Kaori a moment to remember who this was. "Besito!" she said as she lunged into the creature with a big hug, burying her face in the soft fur of the large creature. It had been quite some time since the last time she saw him and was he a sight-for-sore-eyes. It was then that Yomi called out to Besito. Knowing his duty to Yomi, Kaori released the creature to let him make his way over to her.

Kaori turned her eyes towards Yomi and gave her a bright smile. Her vision started to waiver, fading in and out of blurriness, causing Kaori to lose her composure for a moment. A hand went up to her face for a brief moment until her vision returned. As Yomi's barrier dropped, Kaori dove in towards Yomi and gave her a big hug. "It's been too long, Yomi!!!" she said in a whiny-tone. "So much has happened in the 2 years I was gone. I lost Mina and I heard about what happened to you and I thought I had lost you too! Thank the Dragons that you're still alive," she said as she started to weep into Yomi's chest.

After her little stint of whining and bawling her eyes out, Kaori stopped and looked up at Yomi. "How did you end up in that statue? Only demons live there and they are as old as creation," Kaori asked. She didn't know the real reason why Yomi was thrown into the statue, but she knows the conditions of why one would be placed in the statue. Normally, it would be her job to exorcise the demons within the Dragon Statues, but there was no way she would be able to do that to someone she adored with all of her heart; like Yomi.

"I heard you were Hokage for a while! So that means Lord Umashi is back to being Hokage? How's he been?" she asked. There was a look of elation upon her face. The thought of Yomi being declared the most powerful shinobi in all of fire country, if even for a moment, brought great joy to her. "Speaking of. Why isn't he here?" she asked as she looked around.

MFT -- 502 words

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was glad that Yomi was okay. He would personally have gone over there to give her a big hug, but considering how it looks like her and the woman that he had met from before need some alone time, he decided to give it to them. He touched his hands to the ground and zombies came popping up out of the ground, hand seals made and three clones of himself appeared.

He sent his creations and clones out in a perimeter like fashion, to make sure no unwanted personnel try to make their way there. He himself was closer to Yomi and the other woman. Even though she said those people couldn't harm her, Ziren had made it a force of habit to not trust strange people who surround people that he cares about.

He only caught some stuff of what they were talking about. Mainly how they haven't seen each other for years. He sat down on the ground, listening for any blood flows that might come their way. While he was waiting, he pulled the ring out of his pocket and looked at it.

"I think Hana will love this ring." He said to himself. It took him a few hours to find the ring that he truly thinks that Hana will like the most. Even spent almost all of his yen to buy. After thinking that he had made the right choice of ring, he put it back into his pocket and leaned back until his back was on the ground, his hands behind his head.

His eyes closed for a few seconds. He was just glad that Yomi, a person that he thinks highly of, someone who he thinks of as a mother to him, was alive. He sighed and opened his eyes and looked up at the sky as he layed there. His clones and creations moving this way and that to make sure no Intruders get by.

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wrapping her arms tightly around the Priestess, Yomi let out a sigh of relief. There was not a day that went by that she did not think of young Kaori and the way the parted ways. The woman held no grudge or malice, only sadness that everything changed so suddenly between them. None of that mattered now as they were back together, and hopefully, in full effect.

The question of where Umashi was, was a good one, as she had no idea how long she had been trapped inside in the statue. Time did not pass normally there, for all she knew she could have only been gone for a couple of hours, or a couple of centuries.

"Last I checked, Umashi was going to see the new Hokage, Uchiha Takeshi, to request our indefinite leave from Konoha." Yomi absentmindedly went to seek comfort in Besito's fur, running her fingers through his fur ever so gently.

"And to answer your question, I was granted Hokage the day you left, and remained so until Umashi was returned to this dimension...it's a long story, but, as I was pregnant I was glad to give up my position." The woman couldn't recall if she ever told Kaori she was pregnant, and if she didn't, this would surely be a surprise to the girl now.

Come to think of it, there was a lot that happened since their split and now, and Yomi would eventually have to fill her in on the sordid details, should Kaori want to know.

"As far as why I was in the statue...well..." The woman paused, going over what had happened to get her there and it all sounded so far fetched. "...well, I am unsure where to begin and it's not something for me to tell easily. We've only just been reunited, so how about something less dramatic in our first five minutes together, hmm?" Yomi looked down at her, admittedly there was only an inch difference between the two and smiled.

"And you're as tall as me now, I'm very very sad about that." She gave a small chuckle and decided to sit down where she stood, using Besito's leg as support before she continued. "Can either of you tell me what day it is?" Yomi looked between Kaori and Ziren, hoping the question didn't seem as ridiculous as it sounded aloud.

[ooc: back >.>....<.<...]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A silence came across Kaori's lips. New Hokage? There was a look of confusion for a moment as she took a step back from Yomi. It struck her as odd how Umashi just stepped down from his position as the strongest shinobi of Leaf and gave it to someone else. If it was the person she thinks it was, it didn't surprise her. Upon hearing this news, she curled her lip, showing some of her teeth in absolute disgust. The only encounter she had with the person she thinks is Takeshi was the man that told his subordinate to arrest her. The gross display of power was something that made her ashamed to be a shinobi of Leaf and was one of the things that fueled her to leave the village in the first place. The look of indignation was clearly visible upon Kaori's face as she processed that small bit of information.

She crossed her hands over her chest and tilted her head to the side. She wasn't too happy with the information she just heard and bit her tongue, turning her attention towards Ziren for a brief moment. She didn't know the man well-enough to trust that he'd go blabbering to the new Hokage if she were to trash-talk him. Her attention remained on Ziren, pondering whether or not she could trust the man. She had only met the guy once before but she doesn't know how strong his ties and allegiance to someone she considers to be 'unworthy' of the title. She wasn't TOO angry that he has the title of Hokage, but she felt an endless amount of disgust due to the first and only impression made upon her by that man.

Words were directed towards her from Yomi as she explained her ascension and eventually stepping down. She had children? Kaori let out a big sigh, changing her posture from a rigid/annoyed posture to a defeated/slumped posture. "Oh! I bet your kid is ADORABLE! Wait," she said as she finally came to the realization that; if she didn't know where Umashi was and the fact that Yomi got stuck in the statue, where did the kid go? NOTE: Kaori is ignorant of the fact that Yomi had multiple children in one birth. Maybe Asuka is taking care of the child? That would be Kaori's best guess.

Yomi went from something potentially somber to something a bit more light-hearted, mainly about their height. Kaori walked up to Yomi and placed her hand upon her head, palm down and glided her hand over to hers. They were about the same height. Kaori chuckled and nodded her head. "Oh! That's not that only thing that grew!!" she said nudging Yomi with her elbow. Her breasts jiggled as she did. She wouldn't go into detail of what else grew so she'd leave that observation entirely up to Yomi; but given Kaori's change of appearance and even the lack of horns, it's actually extremely obvious.

Then a question that plagued her. What was today's date? Errr! Days of the week and actual days were unimportant to Kaori. Her mission wasn't reliant on days nor was it really reliant on time so it was something that she didn't even have a need for. She raised a finger up and turned to look to Ziren for that answer. Kaori had so many things she wanted to tell Yomi and none of it was happy news. Perhaps for a later-time!

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He only listened in on some of the things that the two woman conversed about, but otherwise, he had a lot on his mind. But when he heard about Yomi talking about an indefinite leave from the Leaf, he put the ring that he bought Hana back into his pocket.

Along with the name of Takeshi coming up. He let out a sigh. He thought once that he could look up to him, but was wrong. This metal arm of his was proof if it. It was why he had decided to refine his skills to have this newfound power that he has.

And it looks like he wasn't the only one. As the woman that knows Yomi kind of gave Ziren a look. It was as if she was deciding on something. He listened on as the two women spoke, and then the woman did something Ziren didn't expect. He just turned around and acted like he didn't just see that, and thought about the question of the day. Which, in fact, was asking about what today is.

"If memory serves correctly, today is Friday. One of my favorite, along with probably a lot of other people's favorite day to have, since it means the end of a long week and a short break from the usual work."

Then a thought crossed his mind. "Yomi, are you still willing to teach me your ways? Though I have become an adept at controlling blood, and a master when it comes to my blood line, I'd still like to train under you."

Ziren had remembered when he first ever met Yomi. When she, herself was the Hokage. He was at the hospital asking for some blood bags, in order to train his blood line powers when she had come across him. It has been a while, but he had remembered that she had tried to dodge a lot of people so she wouldn't be cooped up in the Hokage Mansion all day.

And then of course, he remembers when Mikasa barged in the room when he was asking Yomi about the blood bags. To this day, he thinks that Mikasa purposely hides them whenever Ziren is around. Not like he needs those to train anymore, he has done and mastered his blood line and all.

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yomi smiled at Kaori. "I see. Got to keep you wrapped up, away from the lecherous old men." The former Kage adjusted herself more comfortably into Besito's leg before she continued.

"Triplets, Kaori, two boys and a girl. That makes you a big sister, or at least, if you'll accept the role. And yes, I suppose they are pretty adorable." She couldn't even have a little fun before a vision of a tortured MIchiko flashed through her mind as she spoke of her children. The med-nin closed her eyes tight for a brief moment to allow the image to pass with a sigh. Yomi turned to Ziren as he told her that it was still the same day, albeit probably a bit later.

"Good...Friday, yes, I knew that...anyway...Ziren, I would be happy to teach you, if you want to learn under me, however, you will have to accompany me to Kumo to do so. Umashi and I hope to purchase property there to raise our little ones. I think we've earned a little break and we don't want to be an unwelcome influence on the new Hokage or muddy his reign with our own ideas of how Konoha should be run. If you don't mind spending some time there, you're more than welcome to accompany me." Yomi hadn't been officially made into a Cloud-nin. Since she was still technically a Leaf-Nin she could assume the teachings of a Leaf Genin freely.

Ziren had not spent nearly as much time with Yomi as Kaori did. If the Priestess was paying the slightest bit of attention she would note Yomi's diplomatic answer surrounding the new Hokage and her even tone (hopefully). Yomi could not give a completely honest response openly, but, it honestly didn't matter as she had a lot more pressing things to attend to. Yomi would wait for Ziren's answer before she would stand back up, in a better place now that she knew what day it was. She hadn't been gone for too long which was of great comfort to her. Now that she thought about it, the fact that Besito was here alone and not with Asuka should have comforted her enough, but, she was still bothered by what happened to her while trapped in the statue.

"I actually should be headed there now, to be honest. I just have to get Asuka..." Yomi's voice trailed off as a thunderous voice filled her head. It was the voice of the one who put her in the statue.

Please see reason Yomi and don't make me summon you again. It wasn't lost on Yomi that he placed her in a dragon statue and that Kaori was a Dragon Statue Destroyer {tm}. Youta thought he was funny and he clearly thought that the woman would take this in stride. Or maybe he was trying to get her to spring into action. Whatever the case, she was not going to be his plaything for any length of time.

Yomi rolled her eyes and stood up. "Yes I have to get Asuka, and be out of this place. I think i miss my husband." The woman smiled at the two. She had a lot to do, but, it all started with her getting her self settled in Kumo. "I actually have some unfinished business in Konoha also. So I will head that way first...so if you're coming, lets go!" Yomi looked up at her "pup" Besito who took that as his queue to go on ahead and secure and scare onlookers or eat them if he preferred. She really hoped he wouldn't eat anyone though, she had no time to apologize to families because her dog had no manners.

If they all came along, they would see that Asuka had packed up everything already and was waiting for Yomi to return so they could hit the road and leave Tea Country. Before leaving, Yomi would take a moment to write down a letter and give it to Besito for delivery.

[TL w/NPC Besito]

[ooc: I don't want to drag this topic out longer, seeing as I already wasted enough of everyone's time. Ziren, Idk if you are in Tea fully or just using your free slot, if you are just using your free slot then you're going to have to come to Kumo when you are able to leave Leaf. If you are already freely out of Konoha, then you can stop by Kumo at any time but my advice is to enter when I enter. Kaori, since you're already in Kumo, I guess as far as this story is concerned you'll run ahead of her and we will pick up in Kumo.]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh, it's Friday, huh?" she asked, looking up in thought. Friday wasn't something important to her; none of the days-of-the-week were. She lived from day-to-day, moving on from one place to the next in order to fulfill her mission. Currently, her mission was to bring back Yomi so that was what she did. She turned to look towards Yomi as she mentioned 'wrapping up' and Kaori placed a hand upon her cheek and waved her off with the other. There was laughter coming out of her lips as she responded back. "Oh! I'll need to be able to use my feminine-wiles as a kunoichi, after all. I can't have them wrapped up. And besides, that shit REALLY hurts when they're bound for too long. I mean, it WOULD stop me from possibly getting a black-eye, after all," she said as she placed a hand under each of her breasts and pushed them upwards, relieving the weight they are putting upon her body. She wiggled them a bit before letting them plop back into place.

She turned to notice Ziren was there before hiding her eyes from view, blushing in embarrassment. She completely forgot he was there for the moment. It was then that Yomi dropped the reveal that she had triplets, causing Kaori to grab Yomi's hands and jump up and down in glee. She squealed with joy upon hearing all of this. "Oh, that must've HURT coming out. But they're probably SO CUTE!" she said. She bounced the entire time she was jumping up and down. Damn, Ziren's getting quite the show involuntarily. It wasn't her intention to give him potentially impure thoughts.

She wanted to purchase property in Kumogakure. She knew exactly what she needed to do, but she did have some business here to tend to before she made a trip, as Yomi's vanguard, to Kumogakure to clench temporary boarding. Kaori would go anywhere Yomi would go; having no real connection to things in Leaf other than her clan. Even then, she could always relocate the clan if necessary. The anchor of the statue had been destroyed so home is simply where the clan calls it. New buildings can be constructed for the clan for them to call home. Kaori nodded to Yomi after she mentioned the need to get Asuka. Yup, she needed to be retrieved! Can't leave her behind as she, too, was someone important to Yomi. "I'll be right behind, Yomi. And I'm going to make sure we have a place to stay in Cloud so I'll meet you at the Cloud gates, alright?" she said as she waved to Yomi before she left.

Turning her head to look towards Ziren, she smiled at the guy. "You can call off your people now," she said in reference to the zombies and other creations of his. Her eyes turned towards the Dragon Statue, still feeling a presence within it. She didn't have the time to take care of the presence inside of the statue right now but made a mental note to eventually return here and dispatch it. At least, with the way Yomi spoke to Ziren, the man could be trusted -- somewhat. She still didn't know how he felt about the new Hokage so it was still a little unwise to talk about anything around him.

Her eyes turned to look towards the Dragon Statue for a moment before she turned to look towards the people of this town. "Don't worship that thing. It'll just brainwash you. I'll be back to destroy it eventually, so don't get too attached to it, alright?" she said before turning her eyes to Ziren and shrugging her shoulders. With that, she walked out of the village shortly behind Yomi and prepared for her trip to Kumogakure.

[topic left]
[ooc] Seeya guys (if you plan on coming too, Ziren) at the Cloud Gates!

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren had not turned around as he heard Yomi speaking to him. Mainly because of how the other woman was a bit more care free of things.

He turned his head slightly so that he could speak to Yomi without seeing the other woman and her antics. "I would love to, but unfortunately you would have to go on without me. Things are happening in Leaf that need my immediate attention as of the moment. This place isn't secured enough for me to speak of what I may think will happen or has already come. If anything, I'll send a messenger to you to at least let you know that I am okay. Hopefully I'll be able to bring my family with me, as the situation looks grim as of the moment."

When she talked about Takeshi and how he did things, he nodded, then winced. Stupid phantom pains of his left arm stub, where the metal has connected to.

Then, when she left, the other woman approached him. When she told him that he can call off his summons, in which he did, with just a wave of his hand, all of them went poof. He looked at her into her eyes to avoid looking at anywhere else.

"Don't worry. If I can't swing it as a weapon, the item is useless to me. That, and I am not weak-minded to be drawn towards things of power. And as far as Kumogakure, as said to Yomi, there are certain things that I need to get done before going anywhere." He thinks that she might be a Leaf shinobi, for as her knowing Yomi and even Umashi, seemed more than just aquantence, so he will end it with this. He walked, and stood by the woman.

"I'm trusting you, that you are as a good person as I think you are, and of the Village I think you may be of, that someone of high importance has been kidnapped. The whole place is on high alert. I'm guessing that there are some people that are planning something. Something bad. I'd like to keep this between us as I don't want the other Villages to look down and see weakness, something that they could attack on."

Ziren walked past her, and put his hand up, as a wave. "See you around. Hopefully under better circumstances in which we can both talk as equals."

(OOC: Topic left unless stopped, and will head there once I get some things settled out at the Leaf.)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back