Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Reunions and introductions [Requesting ANBU Sennin]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been a whole year since Takeshi had left the village his return had been quite the surprise to Yukio however there had been no time for meet and greet and today would be no different, as if straight back to schedule the Hyuuga had been requested by Takeshi to bring a certain individual to his office. They went by the name of Izanagi Kuro an individual Yukio had never met nor even seen around the village through that would not be surprising considering his day to day life and activities.

Having sent the request out for Kuro to meet him outside the ANBU Sennins office he stood there with crossed arms tapping his foot against the floor as he waited. This was becoming something of a habit to him now it wasn't so much impatience as it was keeping himself occupied due to his nature of turning up to places much earlier than was expected of him. Bringing his hand up to cover a yawn he shook his head, it had been some time since Yukio had even experienced sleep or respite, something of his own doing meaning he had no right to complain.

"Hopefully they get here soon, don't exactly want to meet the Sennin then pass out on his table talk about an embarrassing outcome to a reunion."

He moved his body moving to lean against the wall next to the door moving to lift his hand to request entry to the office for when Kuro arrived.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oh boy, it was literally the only day of the year where he had to meet up with someone that were not his buddies, it was actual responsibility, something he hadn't personally felt in years. Well to him it felt that way anyways. But it was that day that he woke up at 4 in the morning and seemed to have the revelation to start and try his hand at sculpturing, spending all morning until time had come to get going for his meeting. Or well he had tried, turned out that cutting figures into wood wasn't that easy and he'd even cut his hands a few times. On top of that though, he would just barely be making it in time to not seem late - or actually, it was still 45 minutes before he was asked to come, but to him that still seemed not good enough, if he was gonna show up he better did it the right way. So, his hands covered in band-aids in a few places he was running around town as fast as was possible for him and towards the hokage mansion. He was kind of excited to get there, not for the mansion itsself so much, but for the chance to meet some interesting folks, or so he hoped, a Sennin seemed certain at this point. The only thing he found when he headed for the mans office - a Uchiha was he not? - all he could eventually find was a guy with a haircolor similiar to his, but he seemed strange to the Izanagi, was he an ANBU?

"Yo." was his initial greeting, "I'm here to meet the sennin, Izanagi Kuro's the name." He noticed mi-sentence that his hair was all over the place from the running through town and brushed through his hair with a hand for it to... still look unkempt, but that was how his hair usually was anyways, so why bother? He hid his hands in his pockets again while he came to a stop infront of the Shinobi.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Turning his head to look at Kuro, Yukio nodding in response to his greeting, watching him fix his hair running a hand through his own though it wasn't a mess it could still use some work, safe to say he hadn't exactly had the time nor the worry to try and fix it though a haircut might do him some good in the near future turning to face the door lifting a hand and knocking on it to request entry.

"The names Hyuuga Yukio, and yes I was requested by him to meet and bring you to his office which is where you stand now. I would have met you sooner however circumstances keep me busy within the branch as of late."

He wasn't lying most of his time had been taken up training potential recruits within the academy during the day and his nights were normally being spent out on missions to protect the village or using the time alone to complete his own training regime this was more than likely one of the few days he would be allowed to have a few moments respite before continuing his day to day life.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuros facial expression didn't change upon hearing the strangers name, Hyuuga. Although he didn't like it, he knew, pictures of his past came to mind of his parents telling him he had to become better then them, people like the Uchiha and Hyuuga, so it wa kind of ironic he would be in a closed space with two of them like this. Unlke his parents though, he didn't have any prejudices against anyone, their clan didn't define who they were. Truth be told though, in terms of information an knowledge to be gathered, the Clans of Konoha were always interestng.

"What's there to apologize for? I'm a hard worker aswell, so I understand." Truth be told, he was only working hard when he was working at all, but that was a different topic alltogether. Kuro meanwhile turned around to fae the door the Hyuuga knocked on and locked at it with a now expectant expression, excited to see the sennin up close.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to walk through the Hokage office, his mask still firmly on his face and the blade sheathed behind his back. He had not stopped since his return home and he had still a lot more work to do in that small amount of time. It was clear to him that he had a lot more work to be done. As he turned around the corner and towards the door of his office he allowed himself to sigh as he looked at the two people that stood outside his office door. Sighing he walked up behind them as he glanced towards Yukio it seemed the man had changed a lot since his last time inside of the village.

“You know what I guess I should have expected people to be waiting for me, come on inside and please forgive my look”

As he walked past the two students he opened the door and allowed himself and them inside of the office. As he walked around behind his desk he allowed himself to reach up and remove the mask that rested on his face. It clicked off of him with ease as he placed it onto the desk. Swinging the blade off his back he leaned it against his desk before coming to sit down in his desk and sitting behind it. Pulling the chair to the desk he crossed his arms and stared at the new comers.

“So how can I help you Kuro, that is the real question that I see coming from this conversation, lets get straight to the point on this matter and not dance around it.”

[Topic Entered]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio turned his head to look at the Sennin a smile crossing his face, it had been some time since they had spoken to one another but he would not dare speak his name here not while the mask of the ANBU rested upon his face it was only common courtesy nodding his head in respect as he walked into the office leaning against the wall by the door to let Kuro speak but not before greeting the Sennin.

"Straight to the point Sennin some things will always stay the same, as such I made sure he arrived as per requested."

he tilted his head to Kuro wondering how he would respond to the Sennin and his rather straight forward nature towards such serious situations crossing his arms and tilting his head to look at the floor, content with listening to the conversation.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His eyebrows twitched when he finally got to see who the third man was. He could spot green hair, but the face was covered by a mask of the likes the ANBU used to wear seemingly all day. Without wasting time on a greeting, he let himself and the two younger ones in and got straight to the speaking. The words the masked man and the Hyuuga exchanged weren't to much of interest to Kuro so he just kept his mouth shut as he was simply eyeing the office as he entered. When the Sennin, as Yukio called him, put his masked down, Kuro had to admit he was a little surprised, even if one couldn'T tell from his expression. He had imagined the guy in charge to be a lot older, but maybe it was bet to keep ninja young for them to actually be useful.

When he heard the words of the man infront of him he got to thinking. Was his question a joke? Pretty sure it was, he was the one who asked the youth out here afterall, he surely wouln't answer to someone he didn't know about. Was this a test? If so his reaction had to be fitting and as such he actually tried to sound like a decent human being. "WIth all due respect, I don't assume my reason for being here is unknown to you, but to keep it short, I want to join the ANBU." He kept it to the point as asked of him, although should he be asked he could probably tell a lot more about his intentions and qualifications, even though he was pretty sure the ANBU could find out more about him then he even realized himself. For now he kept looking the sennin in the eyes, not ready to back down even an inch.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked at the kid for a few seconds, it had been said that he had managed to get the attention of a few in his branch. He had some spunk and that was something Takeshi could work with and even mould, the question was what would come out of the mould that was something that no-one would know until it got to the point of no return. He allowed himself to smile towards the boy and nod slightly before standing up. Takeshi though his age showed youth had been around longer than most people would know, or even believe but that was something that came with his abilities.

“If I offer you a place inside of my branch, what will I get in return then. An equal and fair trade is always required. We only accept those willing to show their scars as a symbol of honour and fight when it is needed regardless of recognition. So, what can you offer the branch?”

He would reply to Kuro first the potential candidate was blunt and that was something he could keep with himself as he nodded to Yukio and waited for a reply it seems his arms were folded as he waited for himself to give a reply that would satisfy his curiosity. After all Takeshi liked to hear about who would be joining the branch. He preferred to have a small understanding about what type of person was wanting to join his branch before just giving it the ok straight away.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio kept his eyes on the newcomers back, watching him carefully as he tilted his head up. A curious question to be asked but one that made sense all who joined the branch always had something to give and something to take from it as was the way of the would. He didn't speak his mind however remaining silent as this was not the right time or place to make remarks on the situation. In the end it would be down to Kuro to state his intent and either make his way into the ranks of the branch or choose another path.

Whatever path he chose it would have to be the right one for the Gennin, something like that took time and thought and was best to be well thought through before making decisions, but the branch could offer much, Training, information and a place in the world were just a few of the things offered to those who became members. That was something that had drawn Yukio to the branch in his younger days and a choice he would not regret.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
That was... an interesting wording he used there, he didn't ask for what Kuro coud bring to the branch, no he asked for what he could bring to him. Scars? He knew it was afigure of speech, but he wanted to show he was not messing around. Kuro lifted the shirt under his open jacket and revealed countless scars.

"I know this isn't exactly what you are talking about, but atleast take this as proof that I am not scared of what can happen to me, I don't even feel pain aswell as a human should anymore. I don't hang on life, but I also won't throw it away by acting on things like emotions. What to say? I don't have any attachment to anyone, so my only weakness would lie in my abilities if you wanna put it like that. I can both act as a sword and a shield, I never have received any recognition and don't care about it." He wasn't lieing and his stare wasn'T wavering a bit as he stared at the Sennin's eyes. All he wanted was power, even if he had to work in the shadows for it, even if he had to be killing or protecting people, it was no matter to him.

Kuro finally smirked, "But I can only talk so much, if you want, we can seal this with blood, doubting and being a pussy were never traits I had. At the word 'blood' e pulled a kunai out of his pocket and directed it at his hand, ready to stab it. "Yo, I am serious about it, command me." He might seem a bit crazy to the eye, but he was dead serious, this all to show his commitment for a place that could change him forever.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look at the boy as he stood up slightly and straightened himself behind the desk, he considered the boy to be speaking the truth about that much he could tell. He knew full well that he had potential and he would make the break into the branch as he looked over him once more he allowed himself to sit back down as he pondered his next words. Takeshi looked from Yukio back to Kuro as he allowed a sinister smile to come to his lips as he wanted to test the boys true resolve in this matter.

“Slice and spill, seal your fate inside the ANBU branch and see yourself inducted as an AiT. You will begin your training inside of the branch shortly but for now you will be paired up with Yukio behind you. He will show you everything you need to know, I will assign you one to one of the Captains for future training”

Takeshi stood up and took out the roll of those serving in the ANBU upon waiting to see if Kuro would go through with the offer he had given to the Sennin at that moment in time, the paper ready and the pen to add his name into the branch. It would be just under Yukio’s since the branch had been gone far too long without any input from the Sennin, as soon as the boy slit the palm open and spilled blood the paper would have his name on as well as the rank of AiT, it seemed he would have to prove himself to the branch and now to the Sennin.

“Welcome the ANBU, Dismissed”

[Kuro given the rank of AiT/Banner has been Given]
[Topic Left]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio simply watched raising an eyebrow at his actions, safe to say they were more than a bit literal and unique in the way he answered the question but at least he was decisive, something that could always be appreciated within the ranks of the ANBU though the mention of blood made him twitch such things making him less on edge and more excited at the prospect but this was quickly shaken off as Takeshi brought up his name.

"Well seems we're both in the same branch now, looks like i'll be helping you out getting used to life here. It's simple enough once you get used to it"

With that he nodded to Takeshi as he was allowed to take his leave letting Kuro come and go as he wished as per Takeshi's request.

[Topic Left]

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Slice and spill it was and blood would be spilled. Kuro stepped up to the Sennin's desk and laid the blade of his Kunai in his left hand, before in the next moment he'd forcefully pull it out, cutting his hand open, already splattering blood on his contract. He'd hold his bleeding hand over the paper for a few thick drops to drip down on it and then wondering how he was gonna stop the bleeding. Well band-aid wouldn't cut it here, so the only thing he could do was hod his hand up and above the height of his heart to make it bleed less. Licking some of his own blood of the Kunai he'd just reply with a, "I'll make sure you won't regret it.", only to watch them walk out. Well, Kuro was left behind, the sure seemed busy, but what got into his head was that he felt the urge to use the opportinity to look through the documents of the sennin if he could find any. But in the next moment he had to realize the he would bleed all over the place and let it be, definetly, he had to use this change in life to his advantage.

Leaving a trail of blood drops he'd leave to get this papercut sorted out, not like it hurt.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back