Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Rooftop chronicles

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Standing on top of the hospital against the guard railing, Junko wore his normal suit attire and smoked an herbal cig. Shivers rushed down his spine as he was once again getting used to the bone freezing temperatures of Kumogakure.

“It feels good to be home.”

Removing the herbal cig from his lips, he slowly exhaled and released smoke from his nostrils and mouth. As he was doing so, a small click was heard behind him from a door. As the door slowly opened, heels could be heard as someone approached Junko.

“It’s been quite awhile huh Kireina?”

WHAAAMMM !!!

A hard blow was delivered to the back of Junko’s head. Kireina’s fist was balled up and seemingly steaming as her face reflected nothing but rage.

“You think? I was worried sick about you!”

“Well, you surely have a funny way of showing your worry.” Junko said crouching and holding the back of his head.

“Seriously Junko, what the hell? Do you know what’s all been going on since you’ve been gone?”

Immediately, Junko raised back to his feet and looked at Kireina with seriousness. ”That’s exactly what I wanted to discuss.” Junko said shaking his head. ”Kitsune demoted me to chunnin upon my return.”

“For what?”

”She claims that I didn’t check in with the village. When in fact, I did. I stayed in constant communication with ANBU personnel. I told them not to send information back to me to not endanger the village, but that wouldn’t and didn’t stop them from relaying information to the village.” Junko said before taking a long pull on his cig.

“That’s crazy because to my knowledge, you was marked M.I.A. or dead by Ayumu.”

“Yep, but upon my return Kitsune’s Raikage and she stated that she knew I wasn’t dead upon greeting me.”

“Well if she believed that, why not lift the status of you being dead?”

“That’s exactly my point too. Not even a search team was sent to confirm my death by a search party. Furthermore, she also mentioned that individuals of the bloodline anatomy department had been stealing organs and they were dealt with.”

“That’s suspicious. And That’s impossible.”

“My thoughts exactly.”

“We deliberately removed the security system established by kitsune and utilized your feline contract companions to store things in the feline world. You’re the only one with proper access and we’ve continued to move things through your felines left in the village.”

“I know. So, why would she lie? And what has she done since becoming Raikage?”

“Involving the bloodline anatomy department, she did have individuals dealt with. I know for a fact though, it wasn’t due to the stealing of organs. In all honesty, those individuals and the entire department have been doing well.”

“The question still remains, why lie? Perhaps this is just a personal vendetta Kitsune has with me after I handled her and demoted her. Speaking of which, did she ever complete what was necessary?”

“Perhaps and no sir. The missions weren’t completed and the Medical Combat specialization was never mastered to my knowledge. In addition, word went around that she was further demoted from her rule over the research wing by Ayumu due to a public incident at the gates. I don’t know it all, but I do know that a staff member took a peek at the message and gossip went around. Next thing you know, her things were packed and removed. Her division was left without a leader for quite sometime. I believe she was set to be demoted for two years. Not even two years later though, next thing we know, she was becoming Raikage.”

“So I demoted her. Then she was further demoted. Now she’s Raikage. . . doesn’t add up one bit. Sounds like she was never meant to be Raikage.”

“Yeah, but even if that’s the truth. What proof do you have aside from your personal records of her initial demotion? They had Sennin Koyasu in place during this time and a lot of gossip surrounds that man as well. He was just randomly put up to lead. As he led though, he was certainly upright and by the book.”

“Interesting. . . “

“Be careful Junko, I got a bad feeling about this.”

“Same. I pray that we aren’t dealing with a corrupt council again. If so, they’ll have to be dealt with accordingly. Last time, council attempted to cover up the murder of two leaders of the village. Kitsune and a medic named Keiji were deemed traitors based off their actions during that time.”

“Keiji? The same Keiji that was in the bingo books?”

“Yes. Suzaku Keiji.”

“Wow, upon Kitsune becoming Raikage. One of the first things she did was Pardon him. She said his involvement in the assassination was unfounded.”

“What!? I did the autopsy on the bodies myself. She admitted that they covered up the bodies and she called Keiji a traitor out her own mouth. I was there when she said it! A traitor . . . Pardoning a traitor. This is going to get ugly. Kireina, stay on guard and keep doing what you’re doing. Thank you.” Junko said in frustration. Stepping on the guard rail, Junko would immediately vanish. He’d get to the bottom of the bloodline anatomy department and the truth behind kitsune. No matter what.

[Topic Entered/Left]

[Snapshot Jutsu Used - Placing in slot 2]

[Kireina NPC used - Run Time: 1 Hour]

[Run time: 30 minutes via Half The Time Card]

Topic of organs stashed in feline realm: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/rebuild-reform-advance-private.50433/

Note:

If no Rp has been done before the creation of this topic: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/dimiterium-intel-req-raikage.64135/

Involving individuals of the bloodline anatomy department stealing organs, it will be found that Kitsune was lying in this topic via Junko’s IC investigation.

Npc:

Kireina said:
Name: kireina

Relationship: Junkos Medical Assistant

BL/CA: Quick Learner

Kinjutsu: N/A

NPC said:
-General Description-

kireina stands around 5 feet 8 inches with a rather slim build. She doesn't have the biggest breast or butt, but her beautiful face makes her appearance. Her skin is very clear and she has golden like eyes with short dark red hair. Her beauty is outstanding, shining everywhere she walks, stopping many men in their tracks. She wears glasses with a thin frame because she's as blind as a bat without them.

Upon observation, she's usually in her medical attire wearing her black dress with gold trimmings to match her lovely eyes, black heels, and her white coat to look professional in the work area. Outside the work area, she practically looks the same, except she has an herbal cig between her lips, something she picked up from Junko.

Mentally, kireina is one of the most strong minded and social individuals anyone could meet, but she must be stern when dealing with Junko so he keeps up on his work and don't be too lazy. She enjoys to read, help the individuals that need it most, and overall be a medical assistant. Unlike many, Kireina has always been smart with a great memory. Kireina enjoyed a good time and she was quick on her toes unlike any other.

-History-

Being raised by a single Father that was quite sickly as she grew up, Kireina immediately felt the need to become a medical shinobi after her fathers death. She had the constant thought that maybe things could've been different if she could've found a cure or she had the proper knowledge to actually help her father.

Working her way through the academy, Kireina easily passed her Genin exam and became a medic in training. Using her natural talent and special ability to learn quicker than the average shinobi, Kireina picked up on medical knowledge and techniques easily. She was excelling quicker than most medics in training and was helping out the hospital in every way possible. She ran small errands, did first-aid, and healed many. She was gaining a lot of knowledge and was beginning to feel content with all the information she was gaining.

Upon being examined after Junkos promotion to chief medical ninja, Kireina was faced with the proposition of being his medical assistant. Meeting Junko and taking the job, the two bonded through work and she quickly realized that the family man had a lazy side to him. She constantly pushed him, gave advice, and worked with all her heart. A part of the man reminded her of her father. The way they joked, their genuine hearts, and feelings towards family. As their bond grew, so did her attachment to Junko. Kireina wanted to be by his side as he would soon adventure to the top.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Topic Officially Left via run time]

OOC: Due to the rule of not being able to utilize contract realms, Organs are stored inside multiple scrolls placed in the care of Junko’s Feline Contract “The White Lotus”

Further details will be given IC upon my next rps

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back