Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Round 2: You Got Mail [Requesting Medic/Messenger/Letter]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
white-tiger-cubs-baby-animals-19892941-486-293.jpg

The tiger cubs would arrive at their destination and would mew that they arrived. Hopefully someone would come soon and take the letter off the male cub's back that was written strictly for the Hidden Leaf Village after the initial one failed to be delivered to the proper party and instead got into the hands of some odd female who made the sister of the duo quite sad as she walked away last time with her tail between her legs. If someone came and took the letter in the pouch on the male's back, they would be able to ready the following:
To Whoever Receives This Message:

Hello! I am a medical shinobi from Wind Country and was interested in discussing a treaty among the medical branches of the villages. As we continue on in our lives, we do not know what tomorrow will bring and this concerns me as a medical shinobi as my job is to save lives and treat the injured and sick. I would enjoy forming a treaty between our branches in the hopes to keep treating our patients moving forward regardless of inter-village politics.

As we know, our medical jutsu can only do so much and we are limited in our natural resources so I suggest if we form a treaty to meet in Wind Country at the Toraono Dojo and discuss the terms and conditions of our treaty. If you'd prefer to meet at a neutral location, I am alright with doing that as well, I am focused on just helping my civilians and fellow shinobi like I am sure you are as well. If we do plan to meet, I do not mind other medics coming with the branch representative that I assume is a medical chief or Sennin. Please limit others excluding the Sennin to two however.

We want only the best for them which is why I wrote to you today. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Signed,
A Byakko Worshiper

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Already in the act of getting ready to leave the village, Umashi spied the messengers getting ready to deliver something and leaped at the idea of being the first to intercept things. Walking up to the felines he took the letter and upon reading it, realized that this was just what he needed. Apparently things were going to be very easy for Yume going forward if other diplomats just up and read his mind. Thanking the precious cats, Umashi went back to getting ready at the gates and looked for a way to get this message to Yume.

OOC: Topic Entered and left [30 minutes - S rank] Letter taken.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The twin cubs would look at the man that would take the letter from them and nod their heads at him when he thanked them. As he proceeded to head back to doing whatever duties he was tasked with, the cubs would mew out once in unison and then head home together with a successful and polite travel. They couldn't wait to tell their master about their journey and having everything squared away with Leaf or so they thought at least. In the end, they both had given the letter away to someone who appeared to be more of an authority figure than that female that the sister cub saw before so they had that going.

But alas, it was time to go home and bask in their successful journey! Who knows, maybe Kyuji's daughter would be free to pet them and play with them as well!

[OOC: NPC messenger cubs left topic. Will be 3 hours till they return back to Sand due to the travel rules making them C-rank.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back