Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Rounin Satsu

Rounin Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Resurrection:

Old Character Name:Rounin Satsu

Old Village:Leaf

Preferred New Username:Rounin Satsu

New Character Name:Rounin Satsu

New Village:Stone

New BL/CA:Nanjirou

New Character Class:
<Lord> [Veteran]
HP: (65+lvl) x stamina
CP: (35+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu
High: Melee Accuracy
Average: Evade, Genjutsu DC, Genjutsu Save, Ninjutsu Accuracy
Low: Ranged Accuracy, Puppet Accuracy

Main Branch Jounin

Character Physical Description:
Hair: dark brown, mid length.
Eye color: complicated( applying for RS right off the bat)
Hight:180 centimeters
Build: a bit skinny and muscular.
Satsu has mid lengthed black hair, usually wears a black sleevless shirt with golden linings, pure gold buttons, white weapon strap that goes in an X form across his chest and a white cape connected to a shoulder armor with his family's crest carved into it. Black linen pants with tall gray boots and mostly he ware shades to cover his eyes. All and all, he looked very nobal.
Character Behavioral Description:Satsu is a friendly guy, makes friends easily and remains loyal to them. Most of the times he is being serous he's working, but even then he manages to sneak in a cheesy joke or pun to lighten the mood.

Character History:

Academy days:

Rounin Satsu born to the Rounin royal family, at the Rounin estate just outside the Iwagakure village. His parents were loving and kind, in turn he grew up to be a noble lad always looking to give a hand to the workers of his family's lands. He would never look down on people and was well trained by his father to protect their lands. One day, his parents went to a nobles meeting in the village. That day a crime organization bursted in and killed all the nobles including his mother and father. That day, he made it his goal to become a detective and try to make this world a better place. He left his estate to his butler's care and headed off to the Shinobi Academy in Iwagakure village. Since he was already trained before, he was already noticed by his peers and teachers alike although he always kept one secret from everyone, hiding behind his shades. In no time, he proved himself and past the Genin exam and was closer to achieve his goal of becoming a detective.

Genin till Jonin days:
When he was a Genin Satsu was driven to perfect his Taijutsu arts and started working harder on his swordsmanship and physical training. It paid off very well for him and he just became stronger and more sharp minded as he continued on. He would go on missions and proved his worth to his superiors when at the age of 13 he passed the Chunin exam and a few years later at the age of 17 he became a Jonin, but he still had a bit more to go.

Jonin till today:
Being Jonin is not an easy feat. Arrests , drug busts, and sting operations became a regular thing for Satsu, his skills sharp his jutsus mastered, yet there was still more to explore. For 4 years he was dedicated to stop crimes and apprehend suspects, working with medics ANBU operatives and informants. It was his last case that got him promoted, he got to a distress call in an apartment building, but he was there just one moment too late, he found the mutilated body of a teen girl in her room.
He looked around the room realizing that the man in charge couldn't be too far ahead, his sharp mind realizing that he had seen this method before, it was a serial killer who was active in the past few weeks, praying on the young and beautiful. He followed the evidence the scene rewinding in his minds eye. He didn't wait for the detectives to arrive, he was closer and he could take the man responsible down. And so he did, he followed the evidence to a near by shack there he captured the psychopath using his skills as a Shinobi. These actions made him stand out in the precinct and in no time he got promoted to detective.
Now he made it to the position he was aiming for and he is off to begin his new adventure.

Current Usergroups:leaf member (requires re activation )

Previous Character's Stats:

Agility 196/300
Stamina 263/300
Ninjutsu 211/300
Taijutsu 120/300
Genjutsu 300/300
Chakra Control 300/300

Rebirthed Stats:

PL: 1915

Agility 475/525
Stamina 240/525
Ninjutsu 240/525
Taijutsu 475/525
Genjutsu 245/525
Chakra Control 240/525

Current Mastered Jutsu:

Genjutsu:
Level 1: 1 AP
Chameleon [Visual] (Mastered)
E rank
Level 2: 1 AP
Twitch [Kinetic] (Mastered)

Level 3: 1.5 AP
Insidous Voice [Audial] (Mastered)
False Surroundings [Visual] (Mastered)
Distress [Audial] (Mastered)
Filter [Audial] (Mastered)
D rank
Level 4: 1.5 AP
Rage [Will] (Mastered)
After Image [Visual] (Mastered)
Phoenix`s Embrace [Kinetic] (Mastered)

Level 5: 2 AP
Temple Of Nirvana [Will] (Mastered)
Varse of Darkness [Visual] (Mastered)
Enfeeble [Kinetic] (Mastered)
Betrayal [Will] (Mastered)
C rank
Level 6: 2 AP
Vission of hell [Visual/Audial] (Mastered)
Slowed Perception [Kinetic/Will] (Mastered)
screaming pain [Will/ Audial] (Mastered)
Death Viewing [Will/ Visual] (Mastered)

Level 7: 2.5 AP. B rank
Trauma [Will/ Visual/ Audial] (Mastered)
Malevolent Shadows [Kinetic/Visual/Audial] (Mastered)
Call of Enma [Will/Kinetic/Audial] (Mastered)
Mist of Deceit [Will/Kinetic/Audial] (Mastered)

Level 8: 3 AP

Ninjutsu:
Fire:

Water:

Earth:

Wind:

Lightning:
D rank
Electroshock (Rank 1)
Electrocution (Rank 1)

C rank
Zeus Flash (Rank 1)

Ninja arts:
Cancel (Mastered)
Barrier (Mastered)

Explosive:
C Rank
Landmine(M)
Blast Wave(Mastered)

B Rank
Starlight Nova(Mastered)

Taijutsu:

Total 26 mastered jutsus

Mastered Jutsu Swaps:
E rank

D rank
Insidous Voice--->Cross Rip
False Surroundings--->Heavy Tow
Distress--->Crimson Flash
Filter--->Transformation
Rage--->Body Switch
After Image--->Shredding Touch
Phoenix`s Embrace--->Whirlwind Spin
C rank
Temple Of Nirvana--->Lunar Steps
Varse of Darkness--->Sword Juggle
Enfeeble--->Zero Slash Counter
Betrayal--->Blade Trail
Vission of hell--->Steel Slam
Slowed Perception--->Mercury Poisoning
screaming pain--->Steel Clone
Death Viewing--->Stunt Double
Cancel --->Wind Scythe
Barrier --->Gale Force
Landmine--->Wind Release
Blast Wave--->Tempest
B rank
Starlight Nova--->Kill Driver
Trauma--->Focal Blade
Malevolent Shadows--->Steel Weaving
Call of Enma--->Flight Aerial Strike
Mist of Deceit--->Executioner
Abilities: (will be trained in the dojo after the application is approved)
0) Shinobi101 Taijutsu Slashing
0)MB - Journeyman

1) Bloody Mess
2) Combat Instinct
3) Called Shot
4) Nimble Hands
5) Concentration
6) Hidden Power
7) Human Anatomy
8) Insight
9)Kinjutsu
10)Kinjutsu
11)Kinjutsu

Name of any Contract you currently own:
None

Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:
None
Name of Kinjutsu you own:
None, applying for Rikudo Senin

Bloodline Application (Nanjirou) :
Prologe:
Rounin Isei, Satsu's father always used to tell him stories when he was a boy about their family's origin, the Nanjirou clan. A can both powerful and wise, both noble and deadly, Samurais of the past and leaders of today. At the age of 5, Satsu already received his first sword and started training with his father extensively the same way Isei trained with his father. Satsu's abilities picked one spring day a long time ago…

12 years ago:

"Satsu!!!" called out Isei. "its training time!" he called out again at which point the small 10 year old boy grabbed his sword and ran outside "coming dad" he shouted back with a smile. Every time Satsu and his father trained, it was a lot of fun for the kid. He always loved training with his father and he always learned something new.

"Okay Satsu, lets begin todays sessnion with some basic slashes, lets do a cross slash followed by an upper slash and to finish it, do a round slash, okay?"

Said Isei to the young boy smiling warmly. "Okay dad, I'll do it as good as ever!" replayed the boy and drew out his sword and the quickly, precicly and with a lot of vigor he preformed the tasks with ease. "very good Satsu, no doubtly one day you'll be even better than me" said Isei with pride. "No way dad, you're the best, I'll never be better than you." Said the boy with excitement and love. "Hehehe, I'm sure that one day you'll still be but nonetheless lets keep practicing and if you'll do good, we will even spar a bit in the end."

A few hours passed and training was tough and very setisfing. The sun was slowly going down, leaving an orange glow shining on the estate and the sakura leaves glisned and shined. "Okay dad, now to keep your promise, I want to fight you" said Satsu, his excitement shine as bright as the sun. "Well, I guess we can sneak a quick spar before dinner" said his father and drew out his family sword. "Now, I'm not going to go easy on you like last time, you've become good enough to fight against my full skill set" said his father and got into his fighting stance. "Awesome~! Same rules as before?" asked the young boy. "Yes, make me bleed once and you win. Okay, lets go." Said his father and started them off with a large round slash. Satsu ducked quickly and raised his sword upwards, aiming at his father's chest but his father already saw it coming quickly he twisted his sword, pushing the kid's attack to the side, then he grabbed Satsu by the wrist and pulled him towards him. Satsu in turn let go of his sword, twisted his body, grabbing it with his free hand and then sent it flying towards his father's shoulder. "I got you now, dad!" he yelled out with a smile, wide on his face. The sword slashed his father's shoulder just a bit and the battle was done. Isei looked at the wound and noticed it was bleeding too much for such a small scratch. "Well, it seems that our family's abilities are finally sinking in, I'm proud of you son." Said the father and patted the young 10 year old on the shoulder. "Now, lets get your old man patched up inside and grab some dinner" said Isei. "sounds good to me" replayed Satsu. And they were off to spend a nice quiet dinner as a family.
Kinjutsu application:
Prologue:
Rounin Satsu to all is just a normal guy, he has friends and co workers he is in contact with every day, he is an exceptional Shinobi but the one thing no one ever knows about him is that behind the shades he wears day in and day out are unnatural eyes. Multiple circles surrounding one another in the color purple. Those eyes ware with him since he could remember himself, and he managed to keep them a secret very well. When he was young he never knew why he had such unusual eyes or what they can or can't do, until one warm summer day.....

--------------------------------------------

6 Years ago:

"woooohoooo!!!!"

yelled out the young fifteen year old while running thrue the busy crowd of Iwa market place
It wasn't the best idea in the world to go for a foot race on a hot day like this but Satsu and his friend did it all the same.

"hey Yoru if you don't pic up the pace you'll be the one buying us lunch!!"

Yelled out Satsu with a wide grin on his face. When he turned his head back to the road ahead he noticed that he was about to run into a fruit cart, but with great skill he focused chackra towards his feet and sped up the wall to his right evoiding the stand with eas and style.
"Way to go Satsu.. Now get a load of THIS!!!"

Shouted out his friend Yoru while pulling off some fast hand seals and shooting small strings of lightning at him.

"WOW!!"

He yelled in surprise and jumped down from the wall rolling as he landed. And Yoru took the lead.
The two Chunin sped up the street, when after a turn right came a dead end, Yoru did the mistake of slowing down for a split second, which made Satsu pass him.

"HaHa! So typical of you to slow down when you see a wall!!"

Yelled Satsu while speeding up the wall using the same trick as before.

"Hey where are you going!"

Screamed Yoru.

"you said the first to the academy wins!!, this is a short cut!!"

Replied Satsu. Now they ware on the roof running towards it's end. On it's other side was the academy and also a 20 foot drop. But Satsu remembered that there is a small pond at the foot of the building but the question was how good was his aim.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!?!?!"

Shouted Yoru when he realized that his friend wasn't going to stop at the end of the roof.

"Hey!if your friend would jump off a roof will you do it too!!"

Yelled back Satsu with a wide grin over his face. Yoru stopped just a few centimeters from the edge while Satsu leaped into the air aiming for the deep end of the pond. Flying through the air, falling he knew that it was going to be just fine. Then came a splash and cool feeling surrounded him, he pushed up holding his shades with his finger, he reached the surface of the water with a splash and a loud inhale he looked over to the roof above.

"I WIN"

He yelled to his friend with a smile.

"YOU ARE INSANE!"

Replied Yoru to his friend.

"HEY I'LL SEE YOU AT THE RAMEN SHOP AT TWO FORTY I NEED TO TAKE CARE OF SOME BUSINESS"

Shouted Satsu as he exited the pool and started drying up. The sun was warm and that dip in the pond was more then invited, he felt refreshed.

"SURE THING I'LL SEE YOU THEN!"

Replied his friend with a smile and with a quick turn he vanished.
Satsu started walking towards the academy enjoying the beautiful day out side. As he walked he suddenly noticed two shady people standing in a small ally way, it looked suspicious so he decided to investigate.
He hid behind a large crate trying to make out what they are saying.

"did you get the scroll?"

Said one

"here it is"

Replied the other and handed over a scroll with some sort of seal on it, Satsu was too far away to see it properly.

"did he tell you anything els about this operation?"

Asked the one who handed the scroll.

"no but I get the feeling that we shouldn't talk further about it"

Replied the other and the both of them turned to look at him. He felt pressure at the side of his neck, everything slowly went black his head falling to the ground.
Before he passed out he noticed it, he was shocked by the fact that both men had eyes like him.

-------------------------------------------

Some time later...

"he's waking up sir"

He heard the same voice as before, his head was aching and when he tried to open his eyes the room was spinning.

"Shinji could you help our friend wake up"

Said a new voice, it sounded calm and kind.

"sure thing boss!"

Said another new voice, enthusiastic and cheerful.
Before he knew it water slammed into his face, it was cold and smacked him back to full conciseness.
When he looked around he saw six people. One laughing in front of him probably the one who splashed the water on his face, the two ones from the ally stood to the side, And two people he recognized. The first Yuki Mishentzu, she was a great Leaf ninja back in the day, the thing is she died in the line of duty fifteen years ago, and next to her stood Nataka Akasho former Mist and the person who died with Mishentzu in their fight which was named later on by historians "the battle of a hundred Jutsus", but how is it that they ware both standing in front of him when they died fifteen years ago. But the most disturbing fact was, that all in the room possessed eyes like him, circles within circles.
Now the last person who was in the room was sitting right in front of him and he was wearing Satsu's shades.

"ah! So good that you woke up, I was starting to get worried..."

Said the man in front of him while settling comfortably in his large arm chair. Satsu looked around trying to figure out where he was but he could only deduce the fact that he was in some sort of warehouse, there was a window behind him but he couldn't turn his head to see clearly through it.

" I am terribly sorry for you being tied up like this kid, well at first I wanted to kill you before you wake up, but then Haku here told me about your eyes..."

The man continued and took off Satsu's sun glasses from over his eye's revealing the same type of eyes that he himself had.

"...and you see that made me very curious"

Satsu shook off the shock and stared into the man's eyes.

"great! I'm happy that you decided to keep me alive just to bore me to death with your endless talking!... But there is one thing I am very curious about myself"

Satsu paused for a moment to get a response from the man, and it came shortly.

"well absolutely kid ask away"

Replied the man with an unnaturally kind and warm smile, Satsu knew that there was something off about him.

"what I am curious about is, How the FUCK! is it possible that both Yuki Mishentzu and Nakata Akasho are standing here in front of me when they are supposed to be very much FUCKING! dead hm?"

Satsu couldn't help but raising his voice, he was angry about the situation, and he was angry about not understanding why he was here still alive.

"Ohhhhh hehehe.... Now isn't this a treat... You don't know do you?"

Chuckled the man on the chair and leaned forward.

"I don't know what?!?"

Asked Satsu with a raised voice again. He wanted some answers and he wanted them now.

"I'll explain it to you the best that I could young boy..."

Started the man got up and started circling Satsu, like a shark circling his lunch in the water.

"I'm sure you have noticed that you and me have one special thing in common, we both have a very rare and unique pair of eyes... The eyes of the Rekudo Senin. Thees eyes are called Rinnegan, the rippled doujutsu..."

The man paused and sat back down on his chair. Satsu was trying to connect the dots what did this all mean, why is he telling all of this to him and why did they share this trait.

"now to explain this even better I'll state a few facts about you, just stay silent if it's true if not just say no,. You had those eyes since you ware born, your Jutsus are more powerful then others, you don't use as much chackra as others to perform Jutsus, and you were top of your class thanks to that.... Right?"

Listed the man smiling widely as if he knew that he was right on all accounts, and he was.
Satsu was shocked, he had never met this person in his life and he told him things he never sheared with anyone.

"how do you know all this?..."

Asked Satsu hesitantly. The man looked strait into his eyes, as if he was going to reveal an even bigger secrete.

"I know all this because I have the same powers, and now that I practiced this art even more... You see the answer to the question you asked before about Yuki and Nakata being alive and well is because I brought them back by infusing part of my soul into them, something that you'll be able to do one day as well"

Now Satsu was completely stunned, he never knew why he was so good with Jutsus and chackra use and he would never imagine that bringing people back to life is even possible, or that he could ever do it. Before he even had time to recuperate the man spoke again.

"well young Shinobi it's been a blast but I have business to attend to and you have to start training on your abilities... That's of course if you survive the fall..."

Finished the man then without hesitation kicked Satsu backwards and out the window, he was help less but luck. There was a well placed cart filled with old rugs, but it wasn't enough to stop the fall entirely, but it was enough to save his life. With a loud crash the chair he was tied to broke and with it a few of Satsu's bones snapped.And everything went black in an instant.

Epilogue:
Satsu was released from the hospital a week later, but he didn't forget what had happened or what that man told him.
He was a Rikudo Senin, he wasn't sure what it meant to be one but there was one thing for sure. He didn't forget what the man did to him and he planned to train on his new abilities until he was one day strong enough to repay the favor.

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
History: approved
Class: approved
Stats: approved
Bloodline: Approved
IC Rank: waiting for sennin approval
Jutsu: Approved
Kinjutsu: Bringing to council.

Advanced element (Mijor and minor) + abilities: be sure to apply for them in your local dojo.

First approval granted (minus IC rank, up to Kamaru)

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Use of Mist approved on plot's end. For papertrail purposes please fill out the below form and PM it to me please.
Application Form #2 for Backstory Use said:
Character Name:
Village Rank:

Are you requesting backstory use for a new character?:
Please include the url link to your CC/OCR thread if yes to the above question:

NPC Country and/or Village you wish to use:

How do you intend to use this NPC region in your backstory?

Code:
<i>
</i>[quote="Application Form #2 for Backstory Use"]
Character Name:
Village Rank:

Are you requesting backstory use for a new character?:
Please include the url link to your CC/OCR thread if yes to the above question:

NPC Country and/or Village you wish to use:

How do you intend to use this NPC region in your backstory?
[/quote]

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I'd like to also inform you that your Kinjutsu application has been approved.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back