Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Run, Run, Run Away! [Sub Thread for Exam]

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Shun stood from his place behind the girl, his eyes trailing to his teammates as he took a deep breath. It seemed they were in trouble, especially since Takeshi himself showed up. This was bad, and Shun knew it.

And yet, he knew his decision hadn't changed. He couldn't abandon his friend just because Shion was trapped. His mother was abandoned for reasons unknown, and that was something Shun refused to do. If his team was in trouble, he would risk his life to save them and go down fighting if that's what it took.

"I'm not abandoning my teammate. I never thought I would fight you, Lord Fourth, but if that's what I have to do, then so be it." Shun adjusted the weapon in his hand, looking over at Shion and Kana. He knew they had less strength than him at this exact moment, and Shion was stuck. His diversion didn't work as well as he had hoped.

All Shun could do now was defend them until he figured out a better escape plan.

Shun speech
[/color]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
From the moment he was caught... He didn't like this whole thing one bit. Now he could have been flipping a switch at them all at this point, but the bind prevented him from doing such a thing. He could hear what was happening around them, he noticed there wasn't just one set of footprints.

“I’m sorry we didn’t come to help you. We are in an exam, and we are wary of who to trust. Obviously for good reason, given how you’ve responded.” Shion wanted to frown upon this. 'So... the person out there... Where Shun cast the clone towards... Was it a girl?' Now at this point, he couldn't see as his arms were blocking his view for most of it. Then he remembered he looked into someone's eye. ' Could this be gen..?' He started to think more and looked rather calm for the predicament he found himself in. ' But... Shun and I were a team till this Hyuuga rocked up last moment... How could we not have known she was a part of it..? What if she was a part of it and we abandoned her... I would feel awful..' It was just a moment that a new thought occurred to him. ' Hold up... Hold up.. rewind, did I HEAR HIM DRAW A KUNAI?! BAKAIRO?!' His eyes tried to scan the area around to see if he could or couldn't confirm his suspicion.

From the corner of his eye, he could see the girl wink to him. 'what... are they up to..?' He started to slowly feel like they were in a sinking ship at this point. Once he heard Shun talking; “I might not be the strongest, but I’m not leaving my teammate behind. Even if we had the option to abandon a teammate, I still wouldn’t. Shion is my friend.” He knew this was a ship going to the ground. ' I heard him draw a kunai before... is... is... this really happening?' He started to freak out a little in his mind. 'What can a group of kids against seven fully-fledged Anbu and a former Sennin of Leaf even do?! Are they going NUTS FOR ATTACKING THIS SHITHOLE?!' It was safe to say that this boy, how calm as he looked in the bind, wanted to walk up to them to give them a smack on the head to then bow deeply to the former sennin. Exam or not... You were to respect those in higher positions.

"I think you need to learn a lesson, but this is where I stop, as I am ordered you attack I am not the one that you will be fighting" The Anbu girl spoke and he let out a sigh as he was being manhandled in attempt to getaway. He was really curious to see how she would do this as she held a live size rabbit cage in her mouth and attempting to bring him along. ' What... circus did I join today..?' And once he heard Takeshi... He knew this was now turning n almost a sudden deathmatch. ' And here I was fearing for a death in the streets...' He sighed once more and couldn't do jack shizzle to escape this bind.

Kimiko Sumire

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was obvious. Their plan was a fail from the start. But... Kana can't help but still want to have the will to fight. Her body starts to shake. But it isn't from fear. It's from adrenaline.

She knows that she is in the deep end now. But she has come so far with these two people, two strangers to her, but the silent bond she felt that may be made? She has to do something. Sure she might be a punk at times. But she will back up those people that need help. And right now, these two need help.

Gosh! It's so frustrating that she can't do much! But she knew now running isn't an option. Anbu cut off all exits. She gently set Shion down and Kana took the cage handle out of her mouth.

Well... All she can really do now is protect Shion. She can't do much, but her mischievous brain can think of something, hopefully.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi stood there as he listened to the students pondering on what to do in the situation that they found themselves in, it seemed that they had already given up on the options of running away right now. As he let his hands rest on the pistols at his hips he pondered if he should just end them now, after all, they had basically committed treason right in front of him, was that something he could ignore? This was still an exam though as he looked towards the boy that had been captured, nodding to the girl she instantly dropped the bind before the Anbu vanished. Takeshi looked at each of them as he sighed to himself. It seemed this group was the first group to have their fate of the exam decided.

Walking away from them he looked back to the group for a few moments, standing there he glanced back to the Hokage rock staring at a reflection of himself. It was an interesting thing to remind him of how far he had come in life as he jumped onto the rooftop with ease he turned back to them no expression showing on his face as he stood there.

"Report back to the Academy, consider your exam ended at this point. I expect you to be waiting for me at the Academy to arrive, no questions, and do not hesitate. I do not have the patience to simply just let my days be wasted by waiting for students around the place."

With that he sprinted off the rooftops leaving the three Students once more alone, they had been given their orders and he expected them to follow them out, their actions had sealed their fate on this exam and right now they had no idea what that outcome was.

[Topic Left]
[Students to return to original Academy Topic]
[MFT:300]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Without a proper warning, his body unfroze and the first thing he did.. was hug the ground. If eyes could be pointing daggers... That is what it was towards the both of them after he had gotten to get a mouth full of dust as he failed to catch himself from the release of the bind.
He didn't even make words foul to both of them, neither in his demonic speech nor even his safewords. It was safe to say that he thought these two were plain idiots. 'Attacking one that said their ranks... Attacking a small girl, not telling us there was another color to get us to talk about it... This sucks...' He would start to move towards the Academy, still waiting for them to follow along. The fact that they messed up this exam didn't mean that he should be abandoning them now... It just means to get back to the academy.
[topic left unless stopped]

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Shun let out a loose sigh as he realized this might just be the end. Attacking a Sennin, choosing to fight Lord Fourth for the sake of an exam? He really must have messed up this time. Especially with the way he chose to end the exam at that exact moment. Shun knew they didn't last a day, barely even a few hours. They were caught, and the exam was over.

With a heavy heart and a sad smile, he walked up to Shion and Kana. "Sorry...I might have gotten too hasty. I hope I haven't cost you both your Genin rank." He started back for the original grounds, ignoring the discomfort in his chest and praying that they showed some sort of redeemable qualities despite their bad choices.

Shun speech
[Topic left, returning to original Exam thread]

Kimiko Sumire

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well... Kana was glad that it was over, for now at least... She felt the whole atmosphere change to tense, and she has a feeling that she had a part in roping them in on this...

She can't help but feel a little guilty for all that has happened, and yet, she also felt like she had to do something other than just stand and let them be taken by higher ups. She rubbed the back of her neck, not really knowing whether to speak or not. This whole thing just seemed like a big huge mess. One in which the Fourth decided to stop the exam early. At least for them... Jeez, why did I think it was a good idea to come today?

With a sigh, she went with the other two back to the Academy.

(Topic left, going back to the Academy thread)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back