Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Runaway Groceries!

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
The Sun was bright and shiny on this wonderful day in Konoha! Granny Chiuko had a hardy task ahead of her, she was one of the lead cooks for the orphanage and she was tasked with getting together the ingredients and such for tonight's dinner. The children of the orphanage depended upon her trip to have a meal for the evening. So she would wrap herself up in her favorite scarf and head on her way. With her was a small roller basket that she was going to carry the things in and her handbag. Quaint and Simple, twas the way of Granny Chiuko! Her Granny Way!

Thusly she was at the market, able to find goodies and treats for all the boys and girls that attended the orphanage, but she was also able to do alittle more. Getting socks and shoes, other things that those kids so desperately needed. As she would finish up, and pay for the things, she hobbled out at a pace only she could handle and some children, around the ages of six or seven. Maybe too young to join the ninja academy but not too young to manipulate chakra would be seen practicing their techniques in the street unbeknownst to Chiuko. And one of them used a wind technique and blew the woman off her feet by accident but with it went her roller basket! All of the treats and goodies were thrown into the air and all over the road! Who would help this woman!

[OOC: WELCOME TO YOUR MISSION! The Task is Simple! You have 4 posts to Collect all of her things. Word count is key here. As you must reach the 2000 Total Word Count before I do! Can you do it?]
[Note: If you have any questions, DM me here or Ask me on Discord!]
[Post 1/?]
[WC = 252]

Kimiko Sumire

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Today was just another ordinary day for Kana. Walking around, minding her own business, giving an attitude to some people here and there if they start to insult her. You know, the normal stuff.

But as she was walking around, a sudden WOOSH sound appeared nearby. Curious as to what made that sound, the girl investigated. What she found was that an old lady had fallen to the ground and groceries were lying everywhere.

Her first reaction was to go over and gingerly help the granny up. It doesn't matter if she acts tough or not, sometimes, maybe people need to see a softer side, of someone that they can depend on. "Whoa Granny are you okay? You're not hurt are you?"

Then she looked around to see the whole mess of groceries everywhere. She turned back to Granny, "Don't worry, I'll get all of these for you."

With that said, Kana walked around and picked up what she could find in the immediate area. She returned to the old woman with what she had and given the items back to her. "Is there anything that may be missing?"

Even with that said, Kana activated her Byakugan to see any out of place items, like some stray bags of rice, or socks hanging from a tree. At least Kana has gotten the whole activating Byakugan thing down. But the things she sees with these eyes is bewildering. Like why would anyone tie knots in their shoes and throw them up into electric cabling? And how the shoes don't get fried? She pushed the thought out of her mind as she listened to Granny and looked around with her Byakugan at the same time.

(Post:1/?)
(Wc: 283)

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
"oooooh Thank you!, Chiuko would smile wamrly to the gal as they would begin treating the area and helping them to their feet. The Wind had taken everything and spread it all out. Though as Kana would get all the things around the direct area, Chiuko would immediately remember some of the things that she didnt see in the cart. "Yess! Yess! I had Three Cans of Corn, Two strips of Steak, Onigiri and seaweed wrappings! Oh deary! If you could help me find th-... THERE GOES THE STEAK RIGHT THERE!"

As she yelled out there would be two small dogs attempting to get away with the steak, while running away from the scene! How would Kana handle this! How would she get to them. There was also a sight of a Can of Corn in a tree being pecked at by a bird. Her Byakugan would catch the glimpses of most of the known locations of the missing things immediately. Kana would have to focus to find the other things as she would be going along. Or maybe the wind had taken them out of her visual range already? Who knew? But it was time to act! What would she do?

[OOC: WELCOME TO YOUR MISSION! The Task is Simple! You have 3 posts to Collect all of her things. Word count is key here. As you must reach the 2000 Total Word Count before I do! Can you do it?]
[Post 2/?]
[TotalWC = 454]

Kimiko Sumire

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She was with Granny just long enough to hear what things were missing before her Byakugan caught sight of some small dogs trying to get away with the steak. It should be pretty easy to catch up to the dogs, right? They were small after all and it is taking the two of them to try and move the steak.

Kana ran towards the dogs when something else caught her eyes. A can of corn being pecked at by a bird. Darn you aviary fiend for liking the taste of corn! Well at least it is pecking at the actual can itself rather than the corn in it. But Kana knows she can't just leave it be for long.

Darn! Darn! Darn! She had to think quickly. A few hand seals were performed and Water shot out of her hands she aimed it at the base of the tree. Should be just enough to shake the tree and scare the bird away. After she was done with that, she would turn her attention to the dogs. She doesn't know a whole lot of jutsu that won't hurt the puppies, but she does know one. She tapped her foot on the ground and the ground where the dogs were turned to gravel, Gravel shift, and ran towards the dogs in hopes of catching up to them now that they are hopefully slowed down.

(Post:2/?)
(Total word count: 515)

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
[OOC: My Apologies Lets finish this up!]

As Kana would begin to work her magi it would seem that she would have some skill about her, however. The Two Dogs were indeed carrying one steak leaving another one to be found. They skipped along the gravel now under their paws and stumbled about still intending on ripping up the steak. And the Bird was now leaving the corn alone but as the can would also now fall and begin rolling in the opposing direction of the dogs and the granny! Oh what a day it seemed to be turning into because of everything that would seemingly be happening, Chiuko would try to help out where she could but she was old and her body wasnt able to move like it normally would when she was younger.

Alas, now! There were two more cans of Corn near the drain where Granny had fallen over, so they were collected via Chiuko, the only thing left that wasnt seen was the Onigiri and seaweed wrappings! Maybe as she moved to the dogs she would see more? Who knew, but time was ticking for Kana! Maybe this would be easier if she was faster! Though she could do more, it would depend upon what she wanted to handle first!

[OOC: WELCOME TO YOUR MISSION! The Task is Simple! You have 2 posts to Collect all of her things. Word count is key here. As you must reach the 2000 Total Word Count before I do! Can you do it?]
(Post:3/?)
(Total word count: 662)

Kimiko Sumire

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Oh, come on! Why do I have such bad luck!?"

It was obvious that with her skill set, she can only accomplish so much with everything happening around her. Come on! Think! She spun around to perform hand seals and Small amount of wind came out of her hand as she aimed it a meter or two ahead of the rolling can of corn in hopes that the wind would hit the ground and the power of the wind dispersing would be enough to either stop the can from rolling, or maybe even push it back to Granny, but that's just hopeful thinking.

Kana turned back around and went full sprint to the dogs with the steak. If one thing growing up and acting like a boy by walking around everywhere, is that she knows that some dogs will drop whatever it is that they are holding in their mouths and run, that is, if they are strays. She partly hopes that they are. Because if so, she'll owe the poor things a bigger steak.

As she finally caught up with the dogs, she tried to sound ferocious, "Argh! My steak!"

She hoped that was enough to deter them. Whether it did or not, Kana wasn't going to wait a moment longer. She grabbed the steak, expecting to have to wrestle for it. "Just be good doggies and let lil ole Kana have this steak. I swear though, it's not for me, it's for a Granny."

She hoped that maybe a sudden change in attitude could help, maybe have them wag their tails, loosen their grip of the steak with a cute little doggie smiles all dogs do.

(Post 3/?)
(Total word count: 793)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back