Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Runaways [Going Missing]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
1607458214811.png
It only took a couple seconds, just a couple to drive Maru into a berserk. As the monstrous fox was planning on ending the battle he suddenly had a feeling, the feeling that Mizu wasn't the enemy here but Mirō had been. A rage welled up inside of him for no reason whatsoever against the young Anbu, he didn't need this monkey's help! He was hearing things telling him that he was POWER, Maru shouldn't be aided by some little monkey who could only get by with charming Raikage chan and a little edginess. Something told him to show the child the true meaning of FEAR, show the monkey that they weren't equal to someone of his god-like nature. Creating a Rasengan in his right hand, the beast could do nothing but grin at the look of shock on the monkey's face when he swiped the Rasengan at Mirō to swat the young Anbu. Sending her crashing into the village gates. It felt good… amusing even.

He fired beams of energy from his eyes, balls of energy cashing into the Anbu again and again blasting holes into the village gates as he mercilessly fired upon Mirō. Then he coated his hand with the same vapor like aura before striking at Mirō while they were down with a thunderous boom! Lifting his hands up to reveal Mirō's unconscious but still breathing body in the center of a massive crater with ice and snow blanketing them. With the Anbu gone he suddenly felt a wash of relief, then he turned around to see that he was the last hero standing. 'Hmmmmm…. Well that was stupid.' he thought. ”Welp I guess I'm gonna get yelled at for crushing the monkey. At least I got an excuse when I go to Raikage-Chan about it…. or I just run myself." he shrugged, as he reached in his tail then cracked open an energy drink, sitting down.

Untitled87.png
”Honestly needed her out of the way, was planning on letting you two go anyway but monkey girl came in. So… you can surrender, take your friend and leave if you want. I ain't stopping ya." he took a drink of his large energy drink from some weird dimension, licking his maw letting a few drops of his drink drip onto his form. ”But if you wanna stick around to see my true form feel free to stick around! Chances of winning are 50/50. So if you wanna see it by all means stay!" he got up, then breathed in deeply before coating himself into another dreadful aura. He was about to release his true face, one that would give him just what he needed in order to win but with his current situation if Maru continued he could last another 20-15 seconds if he was lucky enough. His armored skin made it impossible to land a critical, he still had his regeneration, also he could do a few suicidal attacks so this could possibly get in a draw maybe if he could hold on just a little bit. The sky turned a dark green, his tails waving in the air back and forth as his eyes began to glow purple. Lighting crashed, the wind howled carrying with it a harsh whisper that said something in an alien language as if at the same time as Maru spoke the forbidden words out loud to use the full power of his evil spirit:

"Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh….."

And now, his true chaotic form has been released…..​

[Actions sent]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
4DB5F5BB-B6A4-4841-8498-7CF900969676.jpeg

“Not yet...”

Mizu readied herself for the next attack. Her feet brushed the lose gravel as she inches forward. A glare of contempt escaped as her sights focused past the duo ahead and rested upon the village to their rear. The village she sought to escape. It was a village in name only to the wayward fox. Not a haven, not a community of equals striving for the better good. No... it was much like a prison, surrounded by clouds. And so the fox’s of Kumogakure sought to escape their prison. Free from both the metaphysical and physical cage that they were placed in. Free to make their own choices, to forge their own destiny. Free from the captivity of the lesser beings that plagued this world like a virus... human kind. Mizu focused on her enemies and was greeted by a flurry of lightning bolts from above. The sound of thunder trailed behind each impact of her blade, splitting the light in two. With as much speed as the lightning struck, Mizu was upon her enemies with maddening blows. Each strike filled with as much rage and malice that tainted the very air. These strikes were to honor Xaiyu’s last wish... “Kick their asses...” These final words huddled deep in the back of her mind as she remained focused on what she sat out to do. With the swirling of her eye, Mizu would run up the belly of the beast and force eye contact for her jutsu. This was the power of the sharingan in her hands.
074C4D8F-0272-4794-9C70-9BE604CFF7CE.gif

Maro would begin to rampage as commanded, revealing the destructive side of a hell beast. He was under her control for the time being as she recuperated. It was quite the sight to see when you weren’t on the receiving end of such madness. She’d light a smoking stick but wouldn’t inhale it. The fire stick would simply rest between her lips as she observed her enemies get totally and utterly annihilated by Maru’s destructive power. Maru, would offer Mizu a chance to leave after the board was wiped clean by him... or she could stay and see his full power. This intrigued the Fox. “More power than this?” He had her curiosity. With power like his own her side, she could force the changes on this world. Bring the humans to their knees and make history. Leaving was not an option, not without his power under her control. As long as Maru sided with the humans, they had a weapon too great and her dreams of a better world would remain simply that... a dream.

“I know I should run. I know it’s the logical thing to do but... How could I face Xaiyu if I did? Ha, that’s an easy question, I couldn’t! Reject common sense to make the impossible possible is what she would say... and she’s right. The slightest difference between those who always aim for the top and those who don't... It'll come to matter in the end. So show me that power because after this, it’s coming with me! I’ll use it to change this world!

[actions sent]
[ooc: Been a great match, looking forward to next round.]
[Mft]
[Marked for possible kin and or bl swap]

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was worse than she could have ever imagined. Maru succumbed to the power within him. That deranged fox had no sense of honor or pride. He was out for only himself, it was obvious to see. He only sought immense power to leave destruction in his path. Mirō, a young shinobi with big dreams, had them shattered before her eyes. Her and Maru were vastly different not only physically but mentally too. A village that saved her from a life of wandering was important to her. To him, it was just another place for booze and easy lays, if he could ever score.

Bloody hands frantically performed various hand seals in order for BOTH Mirō and Maru to gain vision on the rogue fox. Red hues watched the red vixen scale his chest and towards his eyes. What did she say to get Maru to turn on her so quickly? Within a second, while attempting to plan for additional attacks made against her, she didn’t account for a betrayal from a long time Kumogakure ninja. Maru’s devilishly wide grin was directed at her. Instantly a massive ball of energy formed in his hand again but this time… it was sent in her direction.
ArtisticSilkyAfricangroundhornbill-small.gif

Mirō wasn’t ready. The swirling ball of energy landed right at her feet. “Maru! What are y--!” Engulfing Mirō in a massive explosion that even disintegrated her chakra armor. “No… Mirō!” Naibu shouted out right as the attack hit. Covering her eyes from the blinding light of the blast Naibu herself began to fade. A sign that the summoner had fallen. Within a blinding light all that remained in her head was total darkness. After the blasts subsided Mirō unconsciously fell to her knees then onto her back. Charred and horrifically burned.

[Ko'ed]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
1607265757375.png

Maru
Temp HP
: 1,320 + 750 - 240 - 907 - 780 - 290 +1,540 - 390 - 1,003 = 0
HP:
25,225 + 1,950 - 4,772 = 22,403
CP: 3,095 + 825 = 3,920
AP: 10 -3 - 3 - 3 - 1 = 10 AP Next Round
Maintains: Natural Disaster, Elemental Shroud, Elemental Manifestation
Bleeding Rank 2

1607272081974.png

Jeezi
HP:
-4,624 - 2,350 - 5,775 - 1560 = - 14,309 = KOed
CP: KOed
AP: KOed
Maintains: = KOed
Rank 4 Bleeding

1607265849367.png

Miro
HP:
-11,214 - 2,350 - 7,700 - 10,065 - 889 - 1,170 = -33,388 = DEAD
CP: DEAD
AP: DEAD
Maintains: DEAD

Naibus
HP:
- 12,936 - 2,350 - 990 = -16,276 = KOed
Maintains: = KOed
Rank 3 Bleeding

1607265960949.png

Mizu
HP:
15,658 + 3,300 (x2 for missing round) - 2,350 = 16,608
CP: 25,406 + 3,600 (x2 for missing round) + 7,200 (second wind) - 540 - 240 - 650 - 2,090 - 3,135 - 204 - 2090 = 27,257
AP: 11 - 3 - 3 -3 = 2 = 11 AP Next Round
Maintains: None
Status: Synchronized Multipresence - Flexible Style, Phantosmia Physical Style

Xaiyu
HP:
Dead
CP: Dead
AP: Dead
Maintains: Dead

Round 4

0 Seconds - Mizu uses a Metabolic Stimulate
0 Seconds - Mizu uses a Metabolic Stimulate
2.72 Seconds - Mizu uses Upgraft against Maru 36 vs 43 (Misses!)
3 Seconds - Maru enters Elemental Manifistration Stage 3
5.44 Seconds - Mizu uses Vaporization against Maru 34 vs 41 (Misses!)
5.44 Seconds - Mizu does a hidden action against Maru 34 vs 30 (Hits!)
- Maru sees 2 Clones of Mizu
6 Seconds - Maru uses Perfect Rasengan against Miro (Hits!)
8.16 Seconds - Mizu uses tunneling Fang against Maru 37 vs 30 (Hits!), Jeeze (Hits!)
9 Seconds - Maru uses Star Dust Nova against Miro (2x Crits, 8 Hits)
10 Seconds - Maru drinks an Energy Drink
10 Seconds - Miro bleeds out!

Notes:
Any questions feel free to DM me.​

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
C3D0DF35-27C1-4898-813A-6CE170BA9448.png
Mizu weaved threw handseals as quick as possible however her jutsu failed its mark. She inhaled deeply as she grabbed her blade and sliced the air before her, sending a blistering wave of heat that completely missed. Perhaps due to timing or perhaps because she was a bit rusty with Ninjutsu of this caliber. All of Maru’s mindless rampaging was probably the biggest contributor to her accuracy issue. Spitting her fire stick out, she’d light another confident that her misfire was bit a fluke. “Okay, concentrate this time... let’s clear this level and get out of here.” Mizu would puff smoke from her fire stick. She’d take note of Maro’s true form and all the power he just displayed. She never seen anyone capable of such destruction. Had she not taken control of him earlier... then she’d be dead instead of puffing on a fire stick. She watched as meteors fell from the sky, crashing into the village gate area. It was certainly a sight. It was probably because of him that more anbu haven’t descended upon the battlefield. It was obviously to dangerous to do so. At this point, they’d need the Raikage herself to stop him. “Okay Maru... I think I’ve seen enough. You’re definitely coming with me.” Mizu quickly leaped up to her feet and put out her second fire stick using the bottom of her shoe. With her blade in hand, she’d take a bating stance. This time she’d wait for him to slow down. As he stopped to drink yet another drink Mizu saw her chance. This was the second time he’d sip whatever that was and this time Mizu would exploit the opening.
[actions sent]
[Mft]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
1609060508232.png
A horror.. A monster… that was the true face of Maru. The new form now cloaked over the new one, the new skin making him grow to 40 meters as his mind became more beast-like. His eyes became spirals, these spiralled eyes grew in random places of his fur that gave him multiple views and angles of the battle. Maru also grew six more hind legs and four more arms looking more like a distorted much bigger version of what he looked like before. He let loose a high-pitched demonic wail before he began to strike again, spreading his devastating natural disasters across the battlefield. Maru in this form lacked radionality, he was driven by a simple directive which was to attack and attack was all he did. Creating a rasengan he slammed it down causing a magnificent explosion with a thunderous boom! Striking Mirō again unintentionally but because her unconscious form was in his way of the attack.

"The King demands a sacrifice!"

The problem with him was that he didn't take into account his size, he was so focused on targeting Mizu that he was accidentally attacking his allies. It was like trying to swat a fly while roaches were still around. Both annoying, however one was more challenging to kill than the other one. One of his eyes was following Mizu as they attacked his main body. The thick skin was sliced through but the damage was only minor compared to what he could do. The enraged Maru raised his hands, creating thousands of massive comets that hovered in the sky before he sent them all down to the battlefield. Comets criss-cross in random directions leaving nothing but destruction and mayhem in his wake. Causing the battlefield to go up in a huge ball of energy then…. detonating!

"Long live the King!"

Maru could hear the voices, they were telling him to destroy them all. He was the new King, the old one had parishes at this gate and he helped with ending the creature. Now HE HAD THE CROWN! HE WAS THE KING OF THE MONSTER'S! As the whispers dimmed he could now hear his own thoughts, his limited awareness was slowly coming back in and he now realized what he had done.. Maru killed Mirō in the explosion. He committed many genocides in his time in the cloud. Mass murders of demonic encampments, the destruction of the village of chakra haters, many innocents had died by his paws but the death of his anbu rival would automatically declare him an enemy of cloud. At best he would be jailed or killed if he went to spin this around on the missing. At worse he'll be sealed away…. Yup cloud was no longer safe, he had to go on the lamb again. It was time to finally leave and start off fresh. He drank another energy drink deciding to deal with the fox in a more aggressive manner.

[Actions sent]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
1607265757375.png

Maru
Temp HP
: 750 + 2,397 - 2,468 - 679 = 0
HP:
22,403 + 1,950 - 8,396 - 165 - 907 - 780 - 1,860 - 2,688 = 9,566
CP: 3,920 - 3,850 - 70 = 0
AP: 10 - 3 - 3 - 3 = 1 = 11 AP Next Round
Maintains: Natural Disaster, Elemental Shroud, Elemental Manifestation
Bleeding Rank 2, Chakra Burning

1607265849367.png

Miro
HP:
DEAD

1607265960949.png

Mizu
HP:
16,608 + 1650 - 1390 - 2350 - 8250 = 6,268
CP: 27,257 + 1,800 - 540 - 240 - 1390 - 650 - 1,236 - 3,135 - 233 = 21,633
AP: 11 - 3 - 2.75 - 3 - = 2.25 = 11 AP Next Round

Round 5

0 Seconds - Maru's Dead Aura spreads across the battlefield Mizu 37 vs 29 (Affected!)
2.72 Seconds - Mizu uses updraft against Maru
- Mizu attack failed due to fear!
3 Seconds - Maru combes into Stardust Nova against Mizu 50 vs 46 (Crits!)
- Clone is shown
3 Seconds - Mizu uses Fist of Sin Envy against Maru 33 vs 30 (Hits!)
5.44 Seconds - Mizu uses Vaporization against Maru 40 vs 29 (Hits!)
- Maru is seared
5.44 Seconds - Mizu does a Hidden Action against Maru 46 vs 30 (Hits!)
6 Seconds - Maru uses Dragon Flame Bomb Mizu 35 vs 33 (Hits!)
- Maru is aware where the real Mizu is

Notes:
Any questions feel free to DM me.
As per contract rules when KOed they are removed from Battle​

Last edited:

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
1609060508232.png
Tricks, tricks and more tricks. That's what this fox was good at. He wouldn't admit that she was the strongest enemy that he's faced, but Maru for sure they were difficult to destroy. The monster even forgot the fact that he could only use a perfect rasengan only three times, nonetheless he still had the unnatural disaster going and he did hit his mark when he blasted Mizu with more comets. The fox inhaled deeply before blowing a flame hydra dragon out of his mouth to set the battlefield ablaze before! Maru could feel himself starting to wear himself down, he was panting but still he had one more thing that he could do. Mizu had more chakra than him, no doubt about that but he did hit with those last two attacks. Maru could just simply rest, for a bit and let the natural disaster along with the curse damage deal with her. He could still take a more suicidal approach, calling the kirin and a moon to put the battle at an end.

There was almost nothing that he could do to win without knocking himself out, if only…. Maru's eyes widened as he remembered something else he could do. He didn't HAVE to wait around anymore for a perfect chance to strike, he could maybe win if he was lucky enough to hit with this next move or at least end it in a draw. He had to thank old man uchiha for using this stupid technique on him as a child, if he could just land the hit and not mess this up he may can actually come out of this ontop. He decided to let the disaster rage on for now, smirking to himself as he panted. ”I have to admit, young fox you're probably on an equal level as me. I'm already out of that infinite supply of chakra right now… or am I?" he smirked wildly. ”The attack I used earlier on you is fully charged, I strike you with it and hit or miss I get that infinite chakra back! Time for me to use my special attack.." Maru chuckled as he opened his mouth, once again channeling both the power of his element and the power of his patron to gather his chakra to a certain point. He was in pain, but the power still felt good. The monster smiled, knowing that he had a good chance at winning with this one last trick up his sleeve. He just hoped that this strike wouldn't hit a clone if he was unfortunately unlucky. That would suck big-time.

[Actions sent!]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
606DB06F-A1F9-450F-8979-0DE656B3D315.png

It would seem fate wanted to play this close. Perhaps Fate had not decided on the outcome, on its champion. Perhaps it was having doubts on whether Mizu had what it took to change this world. Regardless of it’s decision or indecision. Regardless of what Fate plotted, of what it sought for their future. Mizu, steadfast against a being much greater than her, a situation and predicament far beyond her ability and yet she stood and was still standing. The battlefield was much like that of the aftermath of a nuclear fallout. The dirt beneath her feet was soft like mud. The ice around them, a mixture of dirt and gravel was mostly melted and in disarray. Massive amounts of debris now provided cover for the red fox as she collected herself. Her blade now shaking in her hand, Mizu would grip her own arm desperate to stop the rattling. She just survived, more than once now, a cataclysmic event in which she was the focus of. Not to mention the ghastly being causing such destruction. Mizu would calm her mind. The beast seemed to be wearing down. It wasn’t moving as fast or blasting as much. Mizu gritted her teeth knowing that the next few seconds were going to be the most crucial. It would all come down to one move. She’d peek from her cover to see the beast smiling. She’d note the many eyes it had as it spoke to her. It would compliment her on her strength and perhaps being an equal. Such a strange thing for it to suggest. Mizu surely didn’t feel as strong as it was. At the moment she was barely hanging on. Still, the red fox would put on a brave face before stepping out. “That’s a compliment of the highest honor but... we both know I’m nowhere near your equal. Even still, I must defeat you...” Mizu’s eyes would flare with passion as she readied her blade and pointed it at Maru.

366475F1-C8E4-4049-B61D-21E994C3763C.gif

“Because I am the one who will change this world. I will become the symbol of hope and justices for all our kind!”

With these words, Mizu dashed toward the darkness, burning brighter than any star. When one has a dream, one must defend the dream... to the bitter end.
[actions sent]
[Mft]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
1607265757375.png

Maru
Temp HP
: 0
HP:
9,566+ 1,950 - 2,200 - 907 - 165 - 289 - 4,950 - 1,638 - 4,980 - 4,253 - 1,560 - 1,560 = - 10,986 = KOed
Maintains: KOed
Bleeding Rank 3, Chakra Burning​

1607265849367.png

Miro
HP:
DEAD

1607265960949.png

Mizu
HP:
6,268 + 1650 - 2,350 + 1,485 - 750= 6,303
CP: 27,257 + 1,800 - 540 - 240 - 114 - 285 - 300 - 261 - 1,961 - 2,090= 23,266
AP: 11= = 11 AP Next Round

Round 5

0 Seconds - Mizu uses Mystical Hands
0 Seconds - Maru's Dead Aura bleeds off to all those in battle (Affected!)
0 Seconds - Mizu activates genetic implant to activate Bleed Out
0 Seconds - Mizu does a hidden action against Maru 35 vs 32 (Hits!) +50% bleed dgm, treat bleeding 1 rank higher
0 Seconds - Mizu does a hidden against Maru 51 vs 42 (Crits!)
0.91 Seconds - Maru uses Raijings Venegenace Against Two Mizu's
- Clone 1 Hit (Maru Aware)
- Clone 2 Hit (Maru Aware)
0.91 Seconds - Maru uses Gigavolt Cannon against Mizu 41 vs 42 (25% Hit)
2.72 Seconds - Mizu uses Dance of the Waxing Moon against Maru 52 vs 43 (Crits!), 44 vs 42 (Hits!), 52 vs 31 (Crits), 47 vs 32 (Hits!), 43 vs 35 (Hits!)
- Maru is KOed
5.44 Seconds - Mizu uses Tunneling Fang against Maru (Hits!)
- Bleeding Rank Increased

Notes:
Any questions feel free to DM me.
Miro is using Immortality Card for Victim Choice - Live

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
E559CE25-0B60-4073-AE5E-5A8027B75AF0.gif

“Because I am the one who will change this world. I will become the symbol of hope and justices for all our kind!”

Seemingly without thought, without rhyme or reason, Mizu dashed toward danger, toward the dark unknown. A cloud of white smoke trailed behind each step, she’d feel the gravel kick from her feet.
73FEAB9C-3AC8-4D81-B711-EFDF63BABEC2.jpeg
The beast still grinning before her as she made her charge against him. Suddenly several Mizu’s appeared in a poof of white fluffy as clouds now trailed behind their advancement. The eyes of Maru ever watchful frantically searched about as Mizu’s scattered all around him. “When you have something precious to protect! Even if a God stands in my way! Our seething blood will determine what will be! And let nothing stop us from grabbing hold of our path! This is for Xaiyu!” Perhaps it was a roar of Maru, but a thunderous roar proceeded a large strike of lightning that struck a Mizu causing a fake to poof immediately into a cloud of smoke. Immediately following was a enormous blast of electricity that struck yet another Mizu causing the clone to poof in a cloud of smoke as well. That’s when all other Mizu’s, so scattered in numbers, struck the beast from numerous angles whistle the real Mizu took position directly beneath Maru. “And this is for all of our kind, a strike to humanity... Mizu’s would glow a bright red before propelling herself towards the center of Maru in a devilish cyclone!
1609329969145.gif

Finishing Move: Shine Brighter!”

With a mighty blow, the beast was struck causing a massive explosion of built up raw chakra. The blast would send Mizu tumbling back. She was like that of a paper bag, caught in the gale of the wind. Amongst the rubble she’d lay, unsure if she should peek up. Her fire stick was missing and so she’d pull out her pack of fire sticks... empty. Mizu would observe the quiet, the sky of eyes and demonic faces which were beginning to fade. Everything was turning back normal if there was such a thing anymore. The half moon above was such a reassuring sight. It reminded her of simpler times. Times that were long ago. From this day forward, nothing was simple, nothing was normal. This was a new dawn, a road unknown. A road to freedom, a treacherous path indeed. Mizu would rise from her bed of dirt and snow. A quick observation of the fallout, she’d pace herself toward Xaiyu.
“Hey”
“Hey yourself...”
“Let’s get out of here...”

Mizu would help Xaiyu to her feet. “It’s okay, I’ll be fine from here. Rest” With a smirk, Xaiyu would poof into a cloud of smoke, disappearing into the second realm. The realm where other creatures like herself exist. At the moment, it was safer than here. Mizu would limp to where Maru laid. The anbu was not in sight and others like her were sure to show now that Maru was subdued. She’d look down onto Maru before smiling. “And you’re coming with me.”
[ooc: What a great and close match. Thanks guys]
[Mft]
[Topic Left]

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The rumbling of destruction and the heat of chaos faded slowly. In such a short time the scenery, once rocky with forest trees covered in snow lush with hares and deer, now a destroyed burned ruin that spanned for a few miles. The devastation primarily occurred from the demon fox named Maru. Unbeknownst to Mirō, was seen being hauled away by the red haired vixen. Mirō’s charred body remained flat against the mud within the crater. Her mind was devoid of all conscious thought, but her body refused to truly bleed dry. A small thud against her chest, letting the world know there was still hope for her.

[Using Immortality Card: Victim Choice - Live]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Destruction that had been caused at the gates and the subsequent area around would definitely be noticable to the people in the village. There was an alarm sounded from the gates, and Eiji being that he was already doing Gate duties and checking in with other Chuunin and gate guards during this time would be ready to leap into action grabbing at his headset intercom he would send a report to tht Main Line to the shinobi in the village. "~//~ This is Endo Eiji at the gates, I'm at the gates reporting the massive chakra explosions that could be heard, stand by.~//~" with that he would rush with his armor clad and legs pumping as quickly as he could to the scene.

Upon his arrival, he would not be able to locate the chakra signatures, but there was enough here to do a thorough investigation in regards to everything that had happened, but thusly he would look over and finally feel a faint pulse around him, '...Miro?' his Earthly senses helped him and guided him to the body that laid charred on the ground. '...Shit. Is that Alpha?', the familiar chakra was definitive, but there was absolutely no way she could be alive... but here she was. Picking her up and surveying the scene, he would have to make a call, whether or not to call her at the scene, and say she was down. 'I cant, I may have left... but they still have a code... I'll abide by it.", "~//~Endo Eiji coming in again, The battle seems to have ended and there are no bodies alive on the scene. There is one, maybe two signatures moving away from the scene... They will be marked. Calling Shinobi Forensics to the gate for a thorough study on what happened...~//~" From there he would sink into the ground before moving to the ANBU Quarters, he wouldnt wanna bring her to the main hospital as to keep her identity and such private. From there Eiji would vanish.

[Topic Entered/Left w/ Miro's Body in Tow]
[Entered with permission from Miro]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPArbEAoFpMysgF2OF1VE1F5U.jpeg
All that power, all this destructive capability was no match in the face of someone with a dream. Maru thought his bluff with vanishing worlds allowed him to intimidate the fox, allowing him to strike her with lightning! Unfortunately he struck two clones instead, but the monster followed up with his second attack. Thrusting his hand out to fire more lighting but nonetheless Mizu went right through it! It was ironic actually, he got everything but the one that really mattered. The tiny fox glowed a bright red before propelling herself towards the center of Maru in a devilish cyclone! Maru again charged up his breath attack so he could maybe shoot them down before she got to him but it was too late. He didn't remember much of what happened next, a flash of red, an explosion, and then the world went dark.

Fwoosh!

The sky instantly became clear. There were no horrors in the sky, no more powerful attacks, everything went back to normal weather wise. However, their destruction of the village gates remained. The husk of Maru's beast form laid limp, the flesh seeming to float upward along with the blood of the husk as it laid there. Mirō was quickly rescued by an unknown party, they announced that the captain had been the lone survivor and in hindsight he could've been right. But from the nape of Maru's husk neck something began to move, the fur parted revealing Maru's smaller form squirming to get out of the flesh of his beast form. Maru ripped his face from the muscle of his beast forms neck, then gasped for air before his eye holes of his mask widened in shock. He then pulled his arms out of the muscle tissue then used his claws to rip his way out until he fell, rolling off his beast form's husk empty shell and landing on his back. Covered in blood that seemingly floated it's way upward, not evaporating but like literally floating it's way up to god knows where. Maru shook himself, standing to his feet still feeling exhausted.

"How about that, I got left behind." Maru looked back at his shedded skin, watching as the muscle tissue of his form floated up into the unknown. "Alright two options here I could face the music. Blame it all on genjutsu, I get punished and pray Raikage-Chan is merciful since I'm pleading guilty due to genjutsu. Or I can make a run for it now, hope the monkey's don't catch me and be a criminal." he said to himself, thinking of his options. One would be fun the other is more honorable but the monkey would probably order an execution or at worse… sealing him away which is uncomfortable. Maybe he could spin this all his way if he just played like he was sorry but then again… he killed a monkey. He thought…. Then decided. "I've made my decision!!!

[Left topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back