Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Running Low(Open)

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Topic Enter as INPC: Yamazaki Yuri )

Continuing from here

Continuing Audio log #NS001P. After a while of traveling, I made my way to the Pearl Tenements. It was far from a grand jewel. I walked through the streets and pulled the hoodie over my head to give a more shady look. I seemed to blend in well enough to not be bothered too much, in a since of being mugged. I was asked many times for spare yen which I didn't have. As I tried to avoid what may lurk through the streets, I placed a tighter grip on the yen in my jacket pocket.

It had been about an hour's walk, and in that time I had some reflecting to do. With the fall of Konoha in progress, my father's dreams were in shambles and the task he gave to me was likely unachievable at this point. It was like starting all over again except, I didn't even have a purpose anymore. What's worse is that the CSI job I worked so hard for all gone too and possibly any credential I had wouldn't apply here. Chances are I'd have to start from the bottom again anyway. I'd definitely would have to start busing table or something until I could support myself but I digress. I find something like an apartment building but a sign next to the door read "Efficiencies?" I go inside to have a word with someone, maybe they could tell me more about these... efficiencies.

{Edited due to HORRIBLE grammar on my part. I must have been half asleep trying to push a post out.}

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tomie_by_35ryo-d67v11s_zps6fec711b.jpg

[Topic Entered as INPC: Kiriyama Sadako]

As the woman entered the apartment building she would find the lobby to be devoid of life, a still silence hanging in the room. The lights were dimmed and curtains covered the windows giving what would have otherwise been a hospitable room the look of one would expect from a morgue. The air was unnaturally chilly, a sense of dread and loneliness hanging about as if the place had been abandoned for years, yet it was evidenced by the lack of dust that the room had seen recent activity. The silence was suddenly broken by the sound of footsteps, and if the woman decided to investigate she would find herself at the beginning of a long dark hall, the source of the noise standing at the opposite end.

There would be just enough light to make out some details of the figure, a young girl with long black hair that hung straight down to her waist. Pale skin, a beauty mark below her left eye, dressed in school clothes. Her black eyes glistened, a wry smirk forming on pink lips, taunting her as to follow as she turned and walked away, disappearing down another hallway. A soft giggle could be heard, endlessly echoing throughout the halls of the building.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
To be honest, the building was pretty uncomfortable to say the least. The atmosphere was akin to something like the ghost stories that a former coworker told me. Where I had grown somewhat used to the, dare I say, feeling of the surrounding dead due to my former job, having to feel that feeling while alone in this place was... well... I had no words to detail this at the moment. As I scanned the lobby, movement caught my eye and upon following it, I find my at an opening to a dark hallway. Vision was poor, not so much to my glasses, but the lighting wasn't good at all. A young lady it seemed was at the other end and she giggled and darted out of sight.

Having a look around I took off my glasses, being that I didn't need them at this time. Against my better judgement, I resolved to go in to the hall. Why? What wanted for me outside? Thieves,... murderers,... rapist? So I crept into the hall hearing my heels echo alongside with the giggling. Unfortunately for me I had nearly worn a hole into my favorite pair on sneakers, which is what I normally would be wearing with the rest of my fighting attire, which was still dirty due to the long trip here. As of that moment, I wore a red one shoulder shirt which was hidden under a red pull-over hoodie, a grey backpack, slick black pants that have a slash-like opening on the left calf area and on the right thigh, and black heeled dress shoes. I pull back my hood as I entered the hall. I called out to her simply stating, "Hello,... Ms..."

A quarter of the way into the hall, my stances lowers a bit in preparation of something scary. "It isn't nice to spook people like this," I spoke out. I study that doors carefully as I pass them, being sure to look back to look back often. If something where to happen, I wouldn't be able to rely on someone to come to my aid. Once I made to the other end of I peak my head around the corner informing her, "I just need a place to rest my head." I tried to assure myself that this was just someone pulling a prank on me.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The woman had reached the end of the hallway, moving oh so very cautiously, the atmosphere inside the building apparently getting to her. It was a wise thing to do of course, for the only thing more alarming than a noise or a figure would be nothing at all, for it was at that point that your own imagination would fight against you. She cautiously turned her head around the corner...and would come face to face with the girl. She would stand there silently, face inches from hers, the expression on her face perfectly neutral. Shida would get a better look at her and find she was attractive, at least by normal human standards, though something seemed to be off. Her face was perfect, too perfect, and if she took the moment to analyze her she would find that her face was symmetrical save for the beauty mark below her left eye. This was a creature that skimmed the surface of the uncanny valley, and now it's plump lips were slowly turning into a smirk.

"I'm not spooking anyone, you're the one that's following me." Would come that voice, silky smooth and pleasing to the ears, almost having a sing song quality to every syllable. "Which is incredibly suspect. Are you in the habitat of chasing defenseless girls through buildings?" She would ask, rubbing her chin softly as she raised a brow. All the while she made no move to make space between her and Shida, it would be up to the latter to back away if she wished. "If you're looking for a place to rest I'm sure you could do worse than this place...oh, but I shouldn't talk to strangers. You should introduce yourself." The word structure made it evident that it was a suggestion, but something about the way she spoke it seemed as if it was a command, those dulcet tones of hers tugging at the woman's ears.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
To my displeasure, as I turned the corner, the young lady or woman would be standing right in front of me. From here my natural shock reaction occurred sadly. No scream, just wide eyed petrifaction. For a moment I simply stood there frozen with a face that might more than likely display the message, "Oh,.. my,... gosh,... get,... back!" I began to gain life and moment as started to speak, speaking of innocence. Merely shifting my eye upward to her while still in a lowered position, my response of confusion would be, "Uuumm, what?"

As she asked me about my habits or hobbies of chasing girls, I began to regain more of my composure. I straightened up my posture before informing her while still confused by the turn-coating, "Uuuh,... only when they giggle and vanish in dimly lit hallways?" The statement actually come out something like a question, but I wasn't going to let her just put it all on me. She makes a comment about the buildings value and requests and intoduction, so I placed my hand in the narrow space provided before telling her, "Yamazaki Yuri, and I don't believe I caught your name miss..."

It was about this time that I noticed that,... well... she rocked that school girl outfit rather well. For her to be in the low-end side of town, I wondered if the other women here were typically this attractive and how much more so in the upper class areas. If that were the case, I could kiss any possibly of a future with... well,... you know, good bye. I didn't realize it at the time but I stared pass the women as these thoughts crossed my mind.

[I'm sorry in advanced for any bad grammar.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sadako couldn't deny that she took pleasure in the way the woman looked at her, frozen in shock and eyes widened in surprise. It was not quite the same as it was a lifetime ago however, watching whole villages screaming in absolute terror as everything they had built up, everything loved and cherished was brought down in a flurry of carnage and hate. Ah, those were indeed the good old days. The black eyes young woman would watch as Yuri would regain her senses, standing up straight and pulling together her courage. At her response she would giggle softly, politely covering her mouth as she looked up at the woman. "Well, I haven't said it yet." She would state teasingly as she looked at that hand for a moment before turning, resting her back against the wall behind them. "Kiriyama Sadako, it's a pleasure to meet you. So, if I had to hazard a guess I would say you're not from around here, are you?" A hand would move upwards, seeking to catch the attention of Yuri's eyes, fingers running down her neck and over the tie at the front of her blouse. It was a simple enough motion, undoing that garment just a little and revealing a hint of cleavage, a subtle push of her chest outwards, mischievous eyes gazing upwards at the other woman.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I stood there while my hand was left unshaken and after she passed me to lean against the wall. I drop my hand and turn about as she takes up the wall. Kiriyama Sadako, a black haired school girl... or I think she was a school girl. She seemed to be very joyful or hmmm, I think she was a bit flirtatious maybe. From the giggling to the hand that trialed from her mouth to her neck. Maybe she was just getting more relaxed but for a moment, I thought she was either trying to show off her figure to attract me or to flaunt or taunt me. I found myself looking at her hand at her chest for a bit. Okay,... Truth be told, a part of me wished I was her, more confident in my looks,... or maybe more looks to be confident about. I mean if I had THAT, maybe Kamaru would like me,... right? Okay okay,... *Deep breathe*

So... I decide to share with the woman a little bit of my story, something along the lines of, "Well no, that's right. I'm a um, a refugee and I only recently arrived here. My home city Konohagakure is, well... being remodeled by three different groups of people. Civil War actually. I'm here with,... was here with a few others but that's not so much the case now. I'm on my last legs in terms of yen and looking for a roof for a little while. Do you know where I can find shelter at least until the morning?" Although I sounded a bit saddened, it wasn't the events that caused me to leave that were fresh on my mind, but the many things that brought me to this situation. I roll my shoulders due to the discomfort of my backpack and rolled my neck to pop and loosen it.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"A refugee..." She would repeat softly, a delicate finger tapping against her chin for a moment. "Ah yes...Konohagakure, I believe I had heard about what had happened. It's all so very..." She trailed off for a moment as a word popped into her mind, quite sure that the other woman would not have shared her sentiments. "It's so tragic, I can only imagine what you're going through." That delightfully sweet, soft voice would be tinged with sympathy, a sharing off that burden that must have weighed Yuri down. She slowly brought a hand up, resting it on Yuri's cheek if the woman let her. If she did, she would find it gentle, warm, a caress to perhaps soothe the pain. "The others you were with abandoned you? Or have you lost them?" She would ask as she looked up at her eyes once more. "I hope you didn't lose anyone important to you. That kind of loss...of family or a lover...that can be very painful." She would say softly, that smile slowly creeping back on her lips. "If you're looking for a place to stay, then this apartment could suit your needs. As for yen I'm sure there's work for a errant shinobi...is that what you are? A Ninja? I'm not sure, you look much too lovely to be a fighter." She would say as she sought to take hold of the woman's hand, and if she let her she would rub it gently, turning it over to look over her palm.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As I began to recall some of those memories, Sadako began to show sympathy, to which I nodded. She then placed a hand on my face. It was odd to me. Maybe that's how people were here, touchy. But I did feel comforted. It was nice to know someone genuinely cared. Then she asked about the others I've lost. I gave some thought to the question before telling her, "Well I don't have many friends and have any family. As for a special someone,... I don't know where I stand with him. I don't know where the others from my home land are but, they are more than likely with him."

She started to smile a little bit and I thought it was out of place until she told me the good news about this building. She also believed me to be a shinobi. I had only just begun to regain my peak fighting condition. I'd have a long way to go before I could effectively be seen as a chunin again. But the young lady surprised me again by complimenting me. She took my hand in hers and she might notice it was thick and rough in some areas. I tried to keep them soft but its kind of hard to keep them combat ready and gentle at the same time. But I inform her, "Thanks, that's great to hear. Yeah, I do a little bit of fighting with some shinobi training but, I doubt that I'm all that lovely." After a short time of looking down at the hand she held I slowly pull it away to rub them myself. Hm, it's sad to but I was a bit ashamed of them. I then process to ask her, "You must know the person who owns this place huh?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You don't know where you stand with him? My, my, my, do I sense a bit of unrequited love?" She would ask as she looked over the woman's hand, noting how rough it was, a sure sign that the woman had a hard life, or at least one that she had spent fighting. In contrast her own were very soft and smooth as if she never had to lift a finger for herself. "So you don't know where he is? Or do you think he perhaps came here along with your fellow villagers? That would be so sweet if you met with him again...confessed your feelings for him..." She let go of the woman's hand as she thought it over for a moment, looking up into her eyes. "Unless you don't think that's something you would do...ah, the heart of a maiden can be a very shy thing. And of course you're lovely, you wouldn't be calling me a liar would you? If you want me to lie I can call you a fat cow if you want." She would tease the woman, giggling politely behind the back of her hand.

In the process of their conversation she had gotten a good deal of information about the woman, most important of all being that she could fight, the roughness of her hands attested to that. That was good, she could use that, her smile spreading as she looked away from her and thinking about what she would say next. "You must feel so lonely, losing contact with everyone you knew, especially the man you care about. Mmmm...say, how about you come stay with me?" She would say as she looked back up at the woman. "I have a room here and I'm sure we could enjoy each others company. And you won't even have to bother with paying the rent, the owner has been kind enough to let me stay free of charge!"

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After telling her a little about Kamaru, she starts to tease me a bit. I look off to the side like I was looking at an image of something as I reflected. Unrequited love. At the time I was thinking 'Is that what this was? Love?' I thought I had a crush or something but, maybe... Well, it sure stunk to figure it out that way. Unrequited love. She decided to dig deeper as I recall, asking about his and the rest of the refugees' whereabouts, about a confession. I told her that, "I mean, he IS here in this city. He's helping them put together a new life somewhere around here,... but..." From there she tells me I'm too shy to confess, then addresses my correcting her on my looks. Hmhm, I was forced to either accept her compliment, or challenge her character. I granted her a slight chuckle as she giggles.

It was strange how someone I initially thought was so creepy became infectiously friendly. It just goes to show that even in the darker times in life, radiant gems can be found to comfort you. This Sadako here was definite one. She made me on offer to allow me to stay with her, to keep each other company. An apartment free to her would be free to me as well. Hm, I remember in the three seconds that followed I said nothing. Instead I swiftly reached to embrace her firmly. I know the attempt was a bit unexpected but I meant no harm. My mind is a bit cloudy how that turned out but, I do remember tell her, "Thank you so much. Know you said it free of charge but, I intend to earn or repay this somehow." At the time, I was just hoping she wasn't yanking my chain. I took a step away and bowed respectful to being my apology, "Sorry about that. I'm just so relieved is all."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"But...but...hmmm, afraid to confront him? I understand...perhaps we can talk about it more when you feel comfortable about it..." She would say as she watched the woman, starting to take a real liking to her. Ordinarily she would find such hesitance to be a weakness...but she had to admit that it had a charming quality to it. It was like one of those high school dramas on the television that she wasted her time with, how no one was ever able to just stated how they felt. Was Yuri a protagonist of a story like that before she came to Iwagakure? Probably not, though she wondered how she would look in a school uniform. Her idle thoughts would be broken as the older woman suddenly snatched her into her arms, embracing her closely. Sadako could do little but freeze in place, only relaxing once she realized that Yuri wasn't attempting to snap her in half in an assassination attempt. "Don't worry, I'm sure a resourceful woman will be able to earn your keep in time." She would say with a smile as she hugged her back before she was released from her arms. "Since you've accepted my offer why don't we go ahead and get you situated? You must be exhausted." She would say as she offered her hand, and if Yuri took it she would give it a tender squeeze before leading her through the hallway. Eventually they would reach the place she called home, Room 302, a key fished out of her breast pocket before unlocking the door and letting her in first.

The room was surprisingly bare: A Queen sized bed with plain white sheets, a small desk in a corner, a television resting on a stand, a wastebasket near the door and a dresser. "Sorry that it's so plain, I haven't really had a chance to decorate. the bathroom is right over there and the dresser has some empty drawers you can use. The right side of the closet is all yours and...hmm...anything else?" She would wonder, looking over at the bed. "Ah...and we'll have to share the bed of course. Don't worry, there should be more than enough room, but if you ever get cold feel free to snuggle up with me!" She would tease the woman, giggling politely behind her hand.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was around that time she invited me to my into my new hom... dwelling place, which is the word I would have used before seeing the inside. It was surprising as empty and bland my old place. It seemed she didn't have to entertain guest often if at all, much like myself. She probably was so comsumed with her schooling she rarely found the time for anything else. After she gave me the tour I told her "You probably wouldn't believe this but, this is surprisingly just like my old place back at home. By the way, how old are you?"

While I go to set my pack at a bare wall or corner, she tells me that we could snuggled if I got cold. As I faced the wall, I remember lifting an eyebrow. It took me a bit but i finally realized she had been flirting with me for a while. Yes it was definitely an 'oohHHHOOooo' moment. The funny part was that she resembled a Ms. Ming i used to goof around with in my old place, minus the sever age difference. For the first time I was going to have a roommate and it seemed it was going to be a blast. I removed my hoodie, revealing my red one shoulder top, and placed it on top of my bag. Then i walked over to the bed and back-flopped on it before telling her, "Sure thing. You don't mind if I sleep in the nude do you? It's not an 'all of the time' thing but, just wanted you to be ready though" I made sure to deliver the line with a smirk. However one thing did cross my mind though. Was she actually attracted to me or just playing around. This was kinda odd, I could read a dead body to map out a cause of death much faster than I could understand intention through body language.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I'm old enough to kill a man. Or at least be taught how to do it." She would laugh as she responded to her question, watching her go and set her pack down. It seemed that Yuri was taking her words about making herself at home in stride as she jumped on to the bed, finding that while it may not be all that attractive it was certainly very comfortable and of quality build. The woman then talked about how she occasionally slept in the nude, a thought that made the young woman grin as she looked her over, thinking that perhaps Yuri had finally realized that she had been hitting on her. Moving to the bed she would hover over her, bringing her face down close to hers. "I don't mind at all. Maybe I'll even decide to join you...it can get so hot in here during the summer." She would whisper, those black eyes looking into hers, seeming as if she was going to bridge the gap and kiss her at any moment. Instead she would smile, pulling back as she stood up and moved towards the door.

"Well, I have some errands to run! I'll see to it that the building manager brings you a key for the room...do you need anything else?" She would ask as she stood near the door, looking back at the woman who lay in her bed.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was evident that this girl was a firecracker. She told me in other words she had the capacity to kill a man. She immediately got an, "Well excussse me, hmhm." She didn't stop there though, when I made my comment on night-dress preference, she played along stating that she might join me. I held still while she managed to get kissing close but she pulled away soon after. I, at the time, was actually thankful. I didn't want for my first kiss to be a playful one, and truth be told, someone else was still on my mind. But goofing around like this was turning out to be fun.

She heads for the door then asked if I needed anything along with stating that I would be getting a room key from the building manager. Although I was greatly tired, I raised up anyway so that I wouldn't appear lazy. I gave a respectable bow to the seemingly younger girl. I informed her, "Thanks, I'll be fine though..." Although she seemed to be easy going, I didn't want to super-impose, nor forget my place as a guest being shown mercy. "I have a few things to snack on," a hand full of crackers, "and a bottle of water." She didn't need to know the full details, or extend her hand further on my behalf. I go to arrange my backpack only after her response or departure to prep my resting place. Despite the jokes, I planned to sleep on the floor for tonight due to some personal reasons.

[Topic left unless stopped]
[Thanks Kyo]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Alright, I'll catch you later then..." She would say with a smile as she left the room, closing the door behind her. She softly hummed to herself as she moved down the hallway of the apartments, wondering what kind of fun could be had with her new roommate. It certainly seemed that things were looking up for the young woman.

[Topic Left]
[Anytime, it was fun!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back