Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Running through the motions [Open]

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She muttered under her breath, "Boys are so wierd..." As she had watched Shinobu stick to a handstand while Kenshin spoke. So the target they were originally after fled? Sounds like the invasion force mission came to a failure. Or rather, someones did. The main objective passed to her was a success. Capturing the village. She wasn't told much about having to kill a certain subject. Though she was a medic so killing wouldn't have been her job. Kenshin lectured on about they ere going to find him and finish the job, and one never knew if they were going to be apart of that job. "I am a medical ninja, oh and in training. Medical Ninja in training. Chances are I wouldn't be apart of such a mission." 'Though I do have some, very very very mild training in ANBU, but that is more in local enforcement. Still,' "There are more qualified individuals then myself for such a job." If she ONLY had known, ONLY IF SHE KNOWN...

She turned her attention back to the upside down Shinobu and spoke,"While I was in Kirigakure I..." Sara shuttered for a moment. "Well...long story short, made contact with a being there and they offered to help me anytime I needed it." She didn't actually know that much about summoning. But she was capable of it for some reason. "Um, I guess you just have to keep your eyes open and hope you run into or find a willing subject that could help you?" She sounded confused on that last part. "I...I guess I can show you?" She started to weave a few hand signs, ones showed to her by the god she ran into. The young girl hadn't placed much energy into this summoning, and didn't even expect anything to show up since she didn't need any help. To her surprise, and she placed her hand to the ground. In a puff of smoke a small, white....thing appeared. It almost looked like a doll. She knelt down and watched it seemingly look around for a moment and then poked it, causing it to fall over.

th

'Okay, well. This is a new one.' The creature was half her size, and just all white, made from something like threads. She stood back up and went to help it up and looked at Shinobu, with some embarrassment as her cheeks flushed. "Well. I..um.." She was completely at a loss of words. The creature stood up and looked around as she wiped any dirt on it off it's back. She muttered softly to it. "Sorry about that." Her embarrassment growing.

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Moving steadily up and down Shinobu listened as Kenshin explained the situation in the village. Their hunt to finish off the Daimyo was on the forefront of Shinobu's mind. "I was afraid during the war, I ran away from my duty. But I am not a coward anymore, at least I am trying not to be, the Daimyo will be my true test." He nodded along with Kenshin's instructions, and then he caught the motion of the masters hand as it flung the Air Bullet, WHOOSH, the bust swept through Shinobu's hanging hair as he hurled himself upward and flipped back onto his feet. "Heh, good shot Kenshin-sensei, but I was paying attention that time."

Reaching up with his right hand Shinobu began to push his tangle of hair back out of his face when he suddenly pulled his hand down with a large clump of hair in it. "What? You shaved a line down my scalp!" Using both hands now Shinobu pulled back his large tangle of hair to reveal an off center strip of buzzed hair. Mumbling to himself "Now I am not gonna look respectable." he looked up as Sara began to talk about summoning, then got really interested when she started making hand seals.

"Wow, that was cool, but what is this thing?" Looking down at the doll like creature Shinobu smiled large when it started moving. When Sara started to wipe it off he moved over towards them slowly then hunched down on his knees to be more on level with them. "Very impressive Sara-san, I have never seen a creature like this. Hello little friend, do you have a name?" With a curious smile Shinobu awkwardly tried to reach out for a regular handshake at first, but then ended up trying to poorly imitate the creatures stubby arms in a sort of slapping handshake.

[MFT]
WC 312

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin watched as his attack "missed" Shinobu. He smiled at the realization that the shinobi might look like a monk soon if this kept up.

"I assure you, your reputation is not my concern when you are my student. You are to train hard and work to become even better. The only reputation I care about is that when you fight you win. And that is a very interesting jutsu you have there miss. I am sure your other summons are more fearsome."

As he was talking, he was looking around. It was getting dark. He would much rather sleep in a bed tonight and not a campsite.

"If you excuse me, I believe I must be going. I want to register and not pester the Hokage with a late arrival. When you are free, Shinobu, I will train you and Miss Sara you are welcome to join if you so wish. I will be teaching classes here shortly."

With a wave, Kenshin would turn to depart hopeful that he had formed a couple of new bonds in this new strange place.

[topic left]

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Standing attention as Kenshin got up to leave he nodded in solidarity with the older shinobi. "Yes Kenshin-sensei I will train hard and do my best. I will not let you down. I will see you on the training fields in a week and show you what I am made of." Waving as his new sensei left Shinobu smiled and turned back to Sara and her small summoned friend. "Well you heard Kenshin-sensei, I need to train hard. Wish I could hang out more, look me up in the Village or perhaps we can sign up for a mission together. Either way I definetly want to get to know you and your friend much more. Goodbye Sara-san." With that Shinobu got back to work training around the might river.

[Topic Left, Hope to see you again soon Sara, and I was serious about that mission thing]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back